Reply To: Help predicting DDD date – went to a 1 income household on faith!

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Help predicting DDD date – went to a 1 income household on faith! Reply To: Help predicting DDD date – went to a 1 income household on faith!

• Topic Starter
    Mflo45

Getting a good chunk back this year, wife quit a toxic job relying on the refund to make ends meet, never before had a delay in processing!

Filed: 2/1/23
      Accepted: 2/1/23

Current status: “We apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe. You can continue to check back here for the most up to date information regarding your refund. We understand your tax refund is very important and we are working to process your return as quickly as possible.”

Cycle code: 20220705
      Code 971 and then 570 in transcript both with future date of 3/6/23

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Help predicting DDD date – went to a 1 income household on faith!

Jeff

I have the same exact codes with the same date of 3/6. I called and they are sending me a CP12 notice to explain. Apparently when i filed the amount for EIC Vs what they thought it should be was 148 less. So they also told me that the hold is allowed to expire after 7 days. So i am guessing its on hold until 3/6?

• The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.