UPDATE STATUS FOR IRS WMR ONLY

• Creator
    Topic

xen

Please only post here if you’re IRS WMR has updated. Please use the format below in order to keep this organized for everyone to use.

This is my information, please change the information when you post your own.

1 bar
    11:00am Illinois.
    Filed: 1/09/2016
    Accepted: 1/12/2016
    DDD: 0/00/0000

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 747 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Steph

Hi! I am wondering if anyone can tell me if when you try to get your transcripts and it says unable to locate your info… Does this mean they want to verify your identity??

Starks

I mailed out my tax return on 3/16. Checked WMR on 4/1 and There is one bar saying return was accepted and is still processing. Idk if my refund will be approved tho. I also have topic 152 on the bottom of the screen as well. I dont know if that even means anything. We will see though

Cachydad

I mailed my returns but forgot to include child tax credit form.Returns was accepted but later all bars disappeared.Today I tried to check WMR but my informations don’t match with ITS record.I called IRS and was told that I didn’t include child tax credit form and that they will send.me a letter on how to send it to them. Is rhwrw anyway I can fax it before they send.the letter and please is their any fax number I can use.

Twyla

I wanted to make another comment. I have seen several posts of ppl stating they will never use tax slayer again, H & R Block, Turbo Tax or Tax Act. The issues with the returns have nothing to do with the software used to transmit them. I think they are processing them in batches. Because as stated before my daughters filed on the same day, accepted the same day, however one daughter lost all bars and the other one didn’t, however both refunds were deposited into their accounts on the same day. I hope that’s the issue. I have seen on my local news of several reports of the IRS during extra screening for id theft.

Twyla

Just a bit of information, both of my daughters filed their tax returns and were accepted on 01/19/16. One daughter status stayed on 1 bar and had no movement, which was unusual because normally the approval shows up within 3 or 4 days. The other daughter’s bars completely disappeared a week after filing and being accepted. After reading several comments on the internet she we were convinced that she was pulled for maybe id verification or something of that nature. We just couldn’t figure it out because she has claimed her same 3 children, I mean there was no drastic income changes, we just couldn’t imagine why this happened. I read that when you check your status too often that cause this to occur or if there was heavy traffic on WMR this causes it to occur. The only thing is my other daughter didn’t lose her bars, she was just stuck on one bar. Then the IRS put out a statement that their was a software or hardware issue which has created a delay in processing refunds. But several ppl sated that they hear the IRS was running behind with processing and that was the true issue. IDK but on 02/07/16 we check and both daughters were approved and DDD dates of 02/10/16. So its really hard to pin point what is really going on when bars disappear.

Ke

WMR is showing approved and DDD 2/18. However, the funds did not hit my Netspend card on 3 days early. Which is unusual. Is there anyone having this same issue?

Anonymous

Filed 1/7/16
    Accepted 1/13/16
    IRS Accepted actually 1/19
    Called 2/8/16, Advised my return was Unpostable as of 1/29/16
    ID Verify 2/10/16 – Unpostable closed and all questions answered.
    2/16/16-Called again today to check the status, The IRS Agent said the Unpostable is closed, but the return is like hung up somewhere, and for me to call ID Verify again to see if they need to do something else to release my return. So for an entire week it’s been sitting in limbo, not being worked on, not in process, nothing! This is pissing me off seriously! I need my damn money!

Cody

I’m lost,if wmr shows no error codes and when I call the automated system it says theirs no codes then why when I talked to a IRS rep says their is

Cody

What I don’t get is I never got any error codes or anything so how is it when I call all of a sudden theirs errors

Cody

So just got off the phone with the IRS and theirs an error on my return, sure does take them a long time to send out letters,I had two different w2’s to file but one came late so I used my last paycheck stub as the w2 but I was off by 100 dollars

Mariah

My bars disappeared yesterday. Called IRS today ,
    Select English , then 2 then keep hitting 0 and it will take you to someone.
    I’ve been chosen for ID verify.
    Safe to say I won’t be getting my return no time soon. I’m so irritated.

Cody

Still can’t order return transcript, kind of worried,wmr still hasn’t updated,when I do call the IRS its all automated and can’t talk to a real person,I’ll keep trying until I find something out

kels

My scenario :
    Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23
    Bars went away
    Verified ID 1/29
    Ordered return transcript 1/30
    Bars reappeared and DDD 2/10
    Funds sent to bank on WMR 2/12
    Today 2/13 still no money in bank
    Called and said refund is on hold 2/13
    Tried to see if u can order my trascript again and it went thru. Was told by IRS rep that i may or may not receive a letter, but do not call until after 28 March. I need my money!!

Mariah

@Nichole
    Me and you are literally in the same boat ! My bars disappeared too. I filed /accepted 1/25 ! Hope this is good news !! Sheesh took them long enough

Nichole

Finally some movement! My bars went away with a tax topic 152 which is great, because when my sisters done that hers updated with a DDD right away. So I have some hope that I will be getting a DDD this week!!!! Filed 1/25

AviBaby

Filed: 1/29/2016
    Accepted: 1/29/2016
    Bars Went missing 2/4/2016
    DDD: 02/13/2016

I freaked out when my bar disappear. But I watched all of your comments and it made me feel good to know I wasn’t alone. I woke up a few minutes ago, 6:34 Eastern, to see my DDD and the bar return. The bar now says REFUND APPROVED. In a message below it says my refund may be reduced due to past debt(federal). In my case the info is valid. I hope this helps someone

Ke

Identity Theft alert is what caused my delay…..

30 days to receive my DDD

I hope my information help the next person.

IRS accepted my return on 1/14
    IRS processed my return 1/20
    WMR bars went missing 1/30
    I ordered my Acct Transcript on 2/4
    No Topic message
    I ordered my Return Transcript on 2/12
    WMR bars returned on 2/13 showing approved
    My DDD for 2/18 (going to Netspend Acct)

Brittney B.

So FINALLY today I was able to order my 2015 RETURN transcript from my NEW address!!!! Really hoping this means I will get my DDD soon!!! Hoping for an update in the next couple of days! I filed on 1/11 accepted 1/14 (IRS stated) when I called and they said that unfortunately my return just got pushed back and the processing was delayed and to give it until the 15th before calling back but there were no errors, no need to verify my identity, and also no codes or letters being mailed out. Now that I can finally order my return transcript and also order it from my new address really gave me hope!!! I almost gave up!

Tidin
    @tidin

Cody, I got off the phone with the IRS today and they said no errors and that I don’t have to verify id (for me personally). She said they just need one more week of processing.

-1/21 filed
    -No Bars
    -Tax Topic 152 present

Cody

So the 11th was the 21st day so what I’m hearing is Tuesday is when we should see some kind update

Anonymous

So not only did us 1 25ers get stuck in the loop, President day is Monday so we actually have to wait till Tuesday, ie,22 days,not 21…..

Nichole

Filed 1/25 STILL NO MOVEMENT! Are you f*cking kidding me?!?

BamaGirl

Filed 1/16/16 TaxAct
    Accepted 1/17/16
    Bars disappeared 1/30/16

Still no bars as of today, however yesterday was my 21 days so I was able to actually call the IRS and get some answers. Turns out I had to prove my identity and my refund is officially being processed… Could be 9 more weeks before I receive it. : (

Also if you would like to get an actual human being on the phone @ IRS, call 800-829-1040 press 1 for English then 2 for personal and keep hitting 0 until it says your call my be monitored. They will transfer you to someone who can help you!

Also, you can google your state’s department of revenue and check to see whether your refund is even being processed too. For NC is says Where’s My Refund-Individual.

Hope this helps…

Cody

Today is the 21st day and no refund,no bars on wmr I’m freakn out bad right now I need my money wtf

Nichole

Filed 1/25 accepted the same day (according to Taxslayer) and still NOTHING. One bar. Cant order return transcripts. Pissed off.

Brittney B.

I filed on Jan. 11th with Turbo Tax, got accepted on the 12th, but when I talked to the IRS they said I was accepted on Jan. 14th but then again reminded me that they did not officially begin processing until the 19th. My bar stayed on 1 for awhile then all of a sudden I had no bars and as of this morning still no bars. I called the IRS 2 different times and got the same answer both times. They researched all the screens and didn’t see any codes or letters being mailed out and told me that it was still being processed and to give it until the 15th but not to call until the 16th because they are closed for Presidents Day. I am really hoping something updates soon, I have always filed with Turbo Tax and have never had a problem and always received my refund fast. I am starting to worry now as I see a lot of people with DDD’s and already receiving their refunds. I am able to order my 2015 account transcript with my old address but not the return transcript. Seems like I am not the only one with this problem. Hoping something changes really soon.

Cody

Now I’m officially gonna start to freak out,tomorrow is the 21st day and I have no bars still on wmr and haven’t gotn a email that my refund was approved,I have no offsets or codes,haven’t gotn any letters,ordered my account transcript but can’t order my return transcript ahhhhhh what the hell is goin on

Gimme My Mula

No tax topic DOES NOT necessarily mean you’re under review and having a tax topic doesn’t mean you’ll get a DDD. I don’t think the appearance of Tax Topic 152 means anything at all since there are some ppl who lost bars and TT152 and received their refund BEFORE someone with TT152. The only way to know what your Missing bars means is to call, wait for your letter, or just check your bank account.

Nichole

If yall have bars disappear but the topic code is still there, your return is coming. If you have your bars disappear and no topic code is showing, you will need to verify your identity.
    I filed on 1/25 and still at one bar. This is ridiculous. If it doesnt update this week Im giving up. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about the IRS right now.

Cody

I’m really hoping for good news later or tomorrow, my return is 8k so I’m hoping that doesn’t have anything to do with the delay,god I hope I get good news

chris

filed and accepted on 1/22/16 its going on 19 days and now the wmr shows the bar gone ,still processing and a date will be provided later .? all my tax info is still there on the left side. I am guessing they are running behind as usual

Tidin
    @tidin

Exact same situation as Cody.

1/21 – TT – 4k refund – bars until two days ago – Processing message with all information on left and code 152 below. 11th is my 21 days.

Cody

OK you guys I really need some help or info

E-filed 1/21/16

Accepted 1/21/16

Stuck on one bar till day before yesterday now no bars,I have no offsets no codes,my refund was on the higher side this year and its supposed to be dd tomorrow and I still can’t order my refund transcript,any have any info please

Anonymous

I’ll never use HR Block again! I’ve used them the last 8 years with no issue, but this year, they were more like captain obvious! I already saw that my refund was accepted and approved by the irs on thier website. I checked my account and my money was there and several hours later, I got an email from HR block saying my funds were “in the process” of being deposited! Lol!! Gee thanks HR block! I’ll be trying turbo tax next year!

Anonymous

Still only one bar
    Still can’t order transcripts
    Filed 1-25
    Sucks

Suzie
    @nawal

Good Morning all!

I filed 1/20 with FreeTaxUsa
    WMR DDD 2/10
    and I received my DD this morning around 3am Central time

Praying everyone else gets theirs soon!

Nichole

I definitely expected to see some movement by now, and I am pretty pissed off that it has been 16 days since filing and I cant order a return transcript and have been stuck at one bar. ONE BAR. NEVER has it taken this long. I dont understand it at all.

DeeDee

Live in PA.

E-Filed 1/29 and accepted the same day after 2PM.

NO movement since the notice it’s being “processed” on the WMR website.

Was able to order my account transcripts 2/9 not able to order return transcripts. HELP!

tiredofirs

Filed:Jan 29
    Accepted :Jan 29
    Turbo Tax
    Ddd:?????
    Still on one bar
    No offset
    Fees to be taken out
    Just checked WMR and it says it is temporarily unavailable and too try later….anyone else getting this ?????

Clutch

I filed 2/2 through taxact accepted the same day and received a ddd of 2/10 on 2/6. Republic updated for me this morning and they have taken there fees out and sent the deposit to my netspend checking account. Hopefully it comes through by about 4pm cst as that is the time I’m used to getting my deposits. I believe they’re updating a lot this morning so those who haven’t updated just keep checking as they update all day.

Anonymous

1 bar
    Georgia.
    Filed: 1/07/2016
    Accepted: 1/13/2016
    DDD: 0/00/0000

Had the “pizza bar” until the last week of January. Called the IRS yesterday. They told me that there were no holds or letters generated, but my return is UNPOSTABLE as of 1/29. I asked for clarification, he said could be that i moved, or that i claimed 2 children this year instead of one like the previous year. I confirmed with the agent that i recently moved, and i have it in my divorce papers that i am able to claim both children if he’s behind on child support. Said to call back in two weeks, but it could take 8 weeks for processing! This is BS!!! Never had this happen before and always had my money in 10 days or less!

Anonymous

Filed 1/23 accepted 1/25 ONE bar. No update can’t order transcript. My sister filed 1/29 got her deposit today. A friend filed 1/27 got their deposit today. -_- so frustrating

Nichole

Pissed off that there is still NO WORD on my taxes. Filed 1/25. Still cant order return transcript, either. I was really hoping to hear something this week.

Anonymous

Can’t order transcripts as of 6 am
    Filed 1 25 with still no movement from wmr
    Does the “1-15″date on the hr block site mean anything or is that just the 21 day limit?

Anonymous

@amber

I have Regions and I still haven’t seen a DD yet. So if i don’t see anything in my account today, I pray I see something tomorrow since that’s the actual DDD.

Nichole

I am really hopeful that the update tonight provides me a DDD tomorrow. I filed on 1/25, Taxslayer said I was accepted the same day but Im sure the IRS says differently so who knows. Still cant order a return transcript. I dont mind waiting, but I wish I knew SOMETHING.

Anonymous

@Angus

I will and I’m so sorry that sucks. I’m so happy we have our ddd already, and I understand how it feels to be waiting with no information other than to wait it out… this year was the longest we have ever had to wait. I’m hoping we get it tomorrow considering that woodforest is pretty good at depositing funds a day early. Hubby uses it for direct deposit from his job and he gets it every Thursday and he’s suppose to get paid Fridays but Thursday morning it’s there so since our ddd is BY 2/10 I’m hoping we get it a day early. I will definitely let you know the update tomorrow.

Angus

@Amber I have a woodforest account but no dd date yet please let me know if you get it the same date as your dd date, a day early or a day late id love to know thanks. Filed 1-25 with TT i can order account but not retirn transcript and still on one bar irs lady said give it til the 15 th whoch is my birthdaylol i

Ke

Accepted on 1/14
    WMR- still processing and refund date will be provided once available
    No Topic message
    No DDD- its being deposited to Netspend no $
    No letter
    No offset
    I was able to order the account transcript for 2015 under my old address. Unable to order the return transcript

I called IRS this morning can’t give me any info other than its being reviewed.

TX
    Still waiting for an update

Nichole

1/25 file and acceptance. STILL NO MOVEMENT. STILL NO RETURN TRANSCRIPT

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 747 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.