Tax Topic 201

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Tax Topic 201

• Topic Starter
    Johnny Blaze
      @princej

Got TT 201 on WMR, refund was reduced by $200. Still have a DDD. When i call offset line it tells me i have no offsets. Never got any letters or anything stating their may be an issue with my return. What else can cause something like that?

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        WillBeas
          @willbeas

Hey a guy can hope for a better outcome right @Ellie

Too bad the voodoo didn’t work!! Sucks big league!!

This forum has actually helped..makes my day go by when I have down time

Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

If bank posts DD’s early its because of an internal policy, not because of some special privilege with NACHA.

Ellie

OH OH “special privileges” with NACHA! Loling for realz.

You go @willbeaus. You keep on hoping and wishing and praying and perhaps throw in a little voodoo too.

If anyone deserves a miracle deposit today YOU do for having the absolute BLIND faith you have had through this mess.

I honestly hope you get it today!

Me? Ima hoping for my DD on the 23td.

WillBeas
                @willbeas

We are good @Johnny

I’m still hoping for a deposit today because my bank its part of th NACHA so they have special ach privileges, haha. Hope I see it today!!

Johnny Blaze
                  @princej

@willbeas yeah, No offsets according to BFS.

John

Idk yet I talked to one agent said everything looks good and was resubmitted for review and then another told me that I would be getting a letter that it’s not fix. Later that evening I called an 866 number told me I was missing a 1099

WillBeas
                      @willbeas

No, you’re good.The offset line says no non-tax debt correct?

John

I forgot a 1099 one year and it’s got this years return held up. No other problems. Do they fix it or will they send me a letter and make me wait til April which is eight weeks

Johnny Blaze
                          @princej

@willbeas, So pretty much if they are still sending me $$$ then i shouldn’t owe them anything else?

WillBeas
                            @willbeas

I forgot to add my damn 401k withdrawals back in 2014 and they just got me but I was expecting it just wasnt sure of the amount because I recd the letter like October 2015. I filed 2016 fine but nothing happened, now they took their 💰

Johnny Blaze
                              @princej

@willbeas i don’t think so, i always file using my exact w2 information. Now i don’t have my own health insurance only because i am still covered under my parents plan. So maybe that could be it, I owed unemployment like 800 bucks but they took that last year. So i have no idea honestly.

WillBeas
                                @willbeas

They take what they owe even before they send to treasury so we are still good and on schedule. Tax debt don’t show on the TOP hotline, only a rep can tell you about tax debt. You will get a letter about it next week but you will already have your money.

WillBeas
                                  @willbeas

You miscalculated one yr? Did you ever use your last pay check stub before? Do you have health insurance? Mine was to pay off tax debt but it was only$80

Johnny Blaze
                                    @princej

I see i guess i am more worried because it’s called “the collection process”, is it possible to owe the IRS and still get a refund. I mean they already took $200, I would find it weird they would give me money that i owe. And i am not familiar with any debt i would have with them.

MrsStingel2016
                                      @amhisaw12

Anything could cause this. A calculation error, tax debt owed to IRS. Those debts aren’t listed on the offset line because the offset line is for non-tax debts only

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.