Only EIC and ACTC filers updates here plz!!!

• Creator
    Topic

Meeky

Hi I only been seeing ddd for people with no credits. We need a forum for updates and need only information about DDD for the child credits. Thanks

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 1,406 total)
  • Author
    Replies

trina23

@jamie I am still in the processing mode to @Erin did anything change for you. I dont think it did, i am waiting on the people in the second batch to get dates maybe we are those people because i havent seen anyone get any dates besides the first of people that are all on this week. Do anyone have a date for next week yet?

Daniella Lopez

I filed mines with HR block on 1/28 as hoh with EIC and the child credit. I was accepted on the 1/28
    Im in NYS
    On the irs website its saying my direct deposit date is 2/23.
    I have the HR block emerald card I called them this morning at 7 am and they told me that they are updating their systems and cant see anything with my account. I can’t even look online its not allowing me

Jamie

@christy0111

Most people I’ve seen who have posted about their WMR still not updating with a ddd and have called the IRS has been told that the reason is because their returns were pulled for ID verification or additional review.

I would try calling them today to see why it is being held up.

Christy0111
    Participant

So is anyone else still “still being processed” on WMR? I filed on 1/23, accepted the same day, WMR showed PATH message until 2/18 and I have been being processed since then. Filed my BFs a week and a half after mine and he too was under the PATH law but on 2/18 got his DDD of 2/22 and received his refund this morning.

Jamie

Forgot to add that my WMR did not update to “sent”, it’s still only showing 2 bars.

Matthew Haines
    Participant

DDD 2/22 Chase bank just dropped! Was so worried I entered the numbers for account and routing wrong on TT but I didn’t and just got my DD! Good luck guys see you next year!

Erika silva
    Participant

Does irs only mail out checks on friday??

Erika silva
    Participant

Did anyone that choose there refund to be sent in mail recevied it and is it true they inly arrive on mondays

Ra

Used TurboTax..
    TurboTax accepted Jan 17th 2017
    IRS accepted Jan 23rd 2017
    DDD on WMR Feb 22nd 2017
    WMR did not update to sent.
    No pending transactions on my account
    :(

JSH2017
    Participant

FILED – 01/27/17 (2pm EST)
    ACCEPTED – 01/27/17 (315pm EST)

WMR PATH MSG – 02/08/17
    TRT/AT AVAILABLE TO ORDER – 02/07/17

DDD – 02/23/17

woke up this morning and my full Tax Refund was AVAILABLE IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!
    it was pending last night. I have a Credit Union and they have a policy in writing that they post ACH Deposits the day before the “effective date” per the person sending the funds to me.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE GETTING THEIR MONEY THIS WEEK :-)

AmandaGDDA

Taxact DDD 2/23 Direct deposit to my bank account.
    Republic bank shows my full amount and says it was transfered. Nothing in my account just yet but it’s definitely moving forward!

Just an update to keep your hopes high!
    I’ll update when it gets to my account.

Jamie

I used TA and elected to have my fees taken out of my refund; I have a DDD of 2/23/2017.

I just checked Republic Bank and my federal has been received and released to PNC, so fingers crossed I will wake up to the money in my account tomorrow…WOOHOO!!!

Kaedyn

Submitted 1/28
    Accepted 2/03
    DDD 2/23

Earned income And Child tax credit
    Paid fees with refund

Woke up this morning and SBTPG showed

TPG has issued money to you! See Payment Details below for more information.

Using Bluebird

Just waiting for money to post to account
    will update when it does

Christie
    Participant

Filed through TT had fees taken from refund. DD of 2/23 checked my Wells Fargo account this morning and nothing :/

Brianna

@ Robert- I use USAA bank. My state shows pending for today (DDD was supposed to be tomorrow) and when I checked SBTPG this am it shows they received and sent my money. DDD for fed is tomorrow also. If you go into your USAA account you should be able to see a pending deposit when the bank receives it.

Ro

Oh, I also had an offset from 2015. I had my reg job & did 3 side gigs that yr (science consulting), & I forgot about 1; I ended up doing my taxes short 1 w2, so they over paid me. Well, they took that out with a HUGE penalty/interest charge! Smh! But iWMR stated that so I was prepared. Jus FYI…

Ro

Finally! Jus woke up to a deposit ( still pending, so I’m sure its the IRS), but its available bcuz I used a prepaid card. WMR still on 2 bars.
    Filed & accepted 1/30
    Path 2/4
    Processing 2/16 ?
    Approved 2/18
    DDD 2/22
    DD 2/22

Blessings 2all till nxt yr…!

Bronson

Wmr has not updated yet , ddd 2-22-17 just woke up to check and money is in my account Yessss. Baby me needs new shoes!!!

Alicia

I really hate auto correct grrr.

I was saying that SBTG has released my funds to me but it has not shown up on my card yet…what gives? I used turbo tax

Alicia

Im confused….I just checked SBTG and it says rhetoric. only has been issued to me but there is nothing on my card as of yet…what gives?

Vjs0503

@kelly
    @tosha

Yes it was a prepaid card & I did have to pay fees to liberty tax.

It seems like after I called JHT financial (that’s who liberty uses) they figured… “let’s release this lady’s funds she seems annoyed.”

I literally received it about an hr later.

Kelly Flynn

My mom and sister had money issued to them this morning from sbbt but I filed before them and they are still saying they haven’t received mine yet? Apparently they have been updating all night. WTF do they update again before they open? Or when??????

Will-I-Am
    Participant

Christie,

IDK…Im in AZ so maybe its working across the US. lol

Christie

I had checked mine at like 4:45am est and nothing, boyfriend texted and asked if there were any updates at 5:05, so decided to check again and there it was!

Will-I-Am
    Participant

I used TT fees taken out with ddd 2/23 but SBTP has not recieved my funds yet.

Christie

Also if you’re wondering I used TT, and had fees taken out of refund.

Christie

Filed 2/4
    Accepted 2/4
    Approved 2/18
    DDD 2/23
    Sbtpg updated to received my refund at 5:08am eastern time! Now just waiting on the bank to post !

Ana Vivian

HI everyone Santa Barbara has just updated for those of you who used turbo tax and had fees taken out with ddd of 02/23 , i don’t see a deposit yet in my bank , put the transfer was made . Can’t wait until tomorrow :)

Patrick
    Participant

HI folks, just an update for folks sbtpg updated. they recvd and sent my refund. my ddd was 2 23 used turbotax and walmart moneycard. nothing on the card yet but not expecting it to show up till morning. will update if it shows.

WillBeas
    Participant

If you filed thru TT

WillBeas
    Participant

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

You can check there, wmr is pointless once you get pass approved. It usually updates to Sent after your receive the refund.

AmHas anyone

Has anyone using a Walmart MoneyCard got their deposit yet? My DDD is 2/23, but I see a lot of people on here who also had DDD of 2/23 that have got their money already. I’m trying not to obsessively check my card and WMR.

Tink
    Participant

It still had not updated on wmr tho!!! It’s still saying approved…

Tink
    Participant

Got my deposit!!!! Just now!!!! Yay! Had a ddd of 2/22/17

Robert

Filed on the 21st…”ish” wondering if anyone has USAA (military bank)? I ask because I have a DDD of 2/23, claimed both credits. Via TT, having fees deducted from refund. I’ve not been able to sleep! Driving me insane!! Counting on this.

Santa Barbara bank still saying they’ve not received refund… checked bank account and no deposit. So I guess my question is, does anyone have USAA bank? And if so any refunds? Seeing others getting their refund already…just very impatient. Good reason for though.

WillBeas
    Participant

Sbtpg updated for me!! Recd and sent on 02/22..havent showed up on Serve card yet though

Jennifer
    Participant

Hey guys! Just wanted to post one last time. Filed 2/2 and was accepted same day. Path message and then approved beginning of last week. Saw my deposit pending on the 18th by calling the bank to verify. Told DDD would be 2/22 and received deposit at 2 am this morning. Best wishes to everyone! See ya next year!

Dain100x

Figured I would post one last time for everyone still waiting.

I had DDD of 2/22 and I was able to see pending deposit when I called my emerald card since the 16th but other years I have never seen anything until it showed up. I have use emerald card for 4 years and I have never seen my deposit early it is always there the morning of the DDD never sooner never later. This is the earliest I got my refund which was 11:55PM PST 2/21. So for everyone reading this that hasn’t gotten there’s and see other people getting early don’t fret. I’m sure there will be some people with DDD of 2/23 that get there’s the night before but if you aren’t one of the lucky ones it should be there tomorrow morning. Goodnight and good luck to you all

vulvarine

Just wanted to say that I got my refund! I use Chase bank, my DDD was 2/22, and it looks like it went through right at 12 am PST.
    So if anyone else is using Chase, they’ll more than likely see their refund at 12 am of their DDD.

Stephanie Rowe

Filed: 1/20
    Accepted: 1/20
    Fees: taken out by SBTPG
    PATH Act
    WMR update: 2/16..being processed
    WMR update: 2/18..update with DDD
    DDD: 2/22
    Deposit Received 2/22 at 1:15am EST
    Bank: Chase

w00t w00t

Angel

Last update. I got my money as well. Chase bank. Good luck to everyone else and cya next year.

Fe

My DDD for 2/22 just hit with PNC Bank!
    I hope you all receive your deposits soon. The wait is over.

Tink
    Participant

Does anybody know if WMR has updated yet? I have a DDD Of 2/22/17 and still no sign of my deposit as of yet I bank with Huntington bank

maria

UPDATE :
    Just checked my account and it was there!!!! Had a DDD of 2/22/17 . I would go check and see if ya’lls are there.

Brittany
    Participant

She also has the Emerald card and fees taken out.

Brittany
    Participant

Nieces mom just gor her refund tonight and her ddd is 2/22. She

tosha

@Vjs0503
    CORRECTION
    Was this a direct deposit or was this on some type of card like Emerald or Netspend???

tosha

@Vjs0503

What this deposit on a card or direct deposit?

Rachel

I too filed with earned income and the child tax credits

Rachel

I filed through H&R and have a message that my refund is scheduled to be sent out by the 23rd. Could I possibly get it tomorrow? I am having it put on my emerald card and the filing fees are being taken from it. Was just wondering if someone else has the same concerns. But because it says “by” should I receive it tomorrow?

Kelly Flynn

@Vjs where did you file? And did you have fees taken out.

Vjs0503

Checked my account an hour ago.
    Deposit was made! :)
    Waiting on state now
    Sending some lucky dust to all of you.
    So happy, bills are paid!!! Lol

Tryingtobepatient

Hello,

This is my first time filling TT w/fees.
    Standard fees to be taken out refund
    DDD 2/23 /NetSpend card
    My question is anyone who used NetSpend,etc and DDD 2/23 w/refund .
    Did the Santa Barbara site update w/funds received?

Also,
    I called Santa Barbara customer service and she advised nothing yet received updates anytime through the the day (real time) .
    I told her DDD 2/23 She said once they receive they take their fees and then it takes 2 days for bank to receive so I should get refund by Monday 2/27.
    Is that correct?

Amanda

I just wanted to update everyone I filed 1/31 accepted in minutes went to path message 2/3 then on 2/16 went to the generic message of being processed then on 2/18 had a ddd for 2/22 and JUST received my refund filed with H&R Block emerald card had fees but state came on the 16th so they deducted from that. Good luck everyone it’s coming!!

So i have h r block emarald card and a ddd of 23 and havent seen my mula yet. Good thing i dont need to pay debt. Im using it to get ahead

Jinga
    Participant

I have a ddd of 2.23 and used amex serve card. Checked the SB website and no funds received. Do they update only once a day or any time throughout. Thought using the serve card would be 2 days faster.

Kay

Called US Bank.. said my DDD was 2/21 and stated i hadn’t gotten it.. rep said there is a pending DDD for 2/23.. which is my correct DDD.. i lied to get her to confirm because US Bank acts as if they can’t see pending.. so this year the IRS has dated it for the day the want us to have the money. Next year prepaid card for me.

Judy

Anyone on here file injured spouse with the credits and get a ddd?

Kyo

I always file with Turbo Tax and get my DD early in my bank. But not this time it seems.

Screwed by IRS year after year

To all of you who have filed through Turbo Tax, I have been filing with them for 15+ yrs. I don’t recall ever once getting my refund early. It has always been right on DDD. That is with a bank account. I have not used one of the deposit cards.

Jmdylrc

I got my refund at 12pm ddd 2/23 fees taken out through amex been real guys see you next year

Blah
    Participant

Well guys, I’m in the same boat as many of you… Filed with TT, 2/23 DDD and waiting on SBTPG for movement.

Here”s to wishing us all luck tomorrow!

Alisha
    Participant

Okay I filed January 27th and it was accepted January 30th my pending deposit date is for February 23rd my husband does owe about $2,500 when I called the offset number it does tell me where the money is going to and how much is going to it and it said it will be released on the 23rd of February so I’m assuming that so mean that I would not be getting my refund early because I have to wait until we pay off our debts and it’s not expected to come out until the 23rd of February that’s.

Alicia

I filed 1/29 and have a DDD for 2/23
    I have both credits and I filed with TT with fees taken out. Still no movement on Sbgt. I have a card.com card and they usually release two days early and they release funds as soon as they receive them.

You guys are not alone…I’m still waiting too.
    I just really hate how the IRS is taking their time getting people their money…we worked hard for it…I know I did. And while I have a job there are some things I wanted to treat me and my two little girls to.

B

I have the same offset message it hasn’t changed the amount yet did you get through to the offset line they told me I did owe an offset and gave me the phone number to who I owe I owe Michigan 700$

Kay

All if the IRS dated your return for 2/23 thats when your bank will release the funds. The banks are going by the dated ACH.. prepaid card is 2 days prior…

AM88

@ashley @jillian

Same boat as you guys, as well..

Filed 1/12 Accepted 1/18
    PATH Message & Transcripts 1/28
    DDD for 2/23 on 2/18
    Used TT with fees through SBTPG
    Depositing onto Greendot/Walmart MoneyCard

Still no update to SBTPG, No pending deposit, Nothing…..
    Just waiting and reading all of these posts, feverishly switching between here and SBTPG, getting more and more agitated the more people I see getting updates while I am not..
    F5 is worn out from refreshing.. Need alcohol.. This year has been too much.

Vjs0503

Okay so I filed 2/4
    Ddd for 2/22
    Seen people get deposits today so I was wondering where the heck is mine
    I called JTH financial considering that is the bank for liberty tax since I have fees that need to be taken out.
    They told me they’ve received it but won’t release it to my prepaid card until tomorrow and depending on how my prepaid card bank does deposits I will get it within 1-4 business days..

Smh -____-
    Luckily I called my prepaid service and they stated they release the funds immediately after receiving them, no matter the time or day.
    On another note my NY state refund still says.

We’ve received your information and it is being processed….
    I get both EIC and child credit. 😩😩

Genie

I guess I have an account with the treasury (offset) but it is saying the my refund “could” be reduced by the amount but doesn’t say an amount. My refund is set for deposit 2/23, I’m assuming I will not have an offset since it hasn’t happened yet. I have called a few times today. The line was down around noon pacific standard time (west coast). But was back up pretty quick. Has anyone had that message but had it change today? I have been seeing people say the amount of the offset and that it already happened etc. , I’m hoping it isn’t going to happen and that if it it does it won’t hold up the remaining balance of my refund.

Ashley

@jillian

I also used TT and had fees deducted from my refund. DDD 2/23 still no update on SBBT, says they haven’t received my funds.
    Just want you to know you’re not alone.

JOB

2/22 ddd through tt to netspend card
    this morning I saw that my refund was released by sbtpg and just got deposit

Ryan
    Participant

@jd
    Thank you!

Jd

@Ryan,
    I use green dot every year for the past few years. They will load it to your card as soon as they receive it. I also have a date for the 23rd I was hoping to get it earlier but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. I hope this helps you some

Jillian

Hey has anyone that used Turbo Tax see that Santa Barbara Bank has received their funds? I have a DDD is 2/23, but no update from SB bank yet, and no pending deposit to my account.

MizuSeirei
    Participant

OK for those of us who have chosen to file and pay our state tax fees out of our federal refund. . . . Here is my story.

I had fees taken out for my state return as an option. I checked the SBBT, and they couldn’t find my information, but it seems that as soon as I started writing them for information on what happened, I saw my pending deposit. SMH. I filed with TaxHawk with the option of paying for my state return out of my federal. NEVER AGAIN! I will be paying the $15 up front from now on. All of that for $24.24? The least that could have been done was update their system!

Check your bank / credit union. You may already have a pending deposit. I filed 1/23 and have a ddd of 2/22.

Oh…. and my information is still listed as UNAVAILABLE with SBBT!

I have been humble and knowing that everyone in the threads are going through a world of a lot while waiting on their refunds. I will spare you the trouble of adding my wait troubles to the thread. Just know this. . . . I have an idea where you are coming from. I will never say that I know how you all feel, because we are all different, and suffer in different ways. Just know that I am praying for you all to have your returns by tonight/tomorrow. As a victim of ID theft, I know that the new law was placed to help those who suffered the horrors of ID tax fraud. It is a complete nightmare! I also know that this years wait was a complete headache for the vast majority of us. It hurts to know that the vast majority had to suffer because of the few who chose to commit fraud. You are all in my prayers. I will stay in the shadows of the thread until it sleeps until next year. For many of you who will disappear after you receive your refunds, I want to say. . . . Until Next Time.

Jenn

Update: Awful. I call H&R Block back and spoke with a supervisor trying to find out if what the other rep told me was accurate (I would get my refund today) and I was told that they do not have any information on my refund and I was given wrong information. I am extremely frustrated because I went from being told it’s coming today to “I have no idea when you are getting it”. I was on the line for a long time trying to find out where the previous rep got that information and the supervisor just kept apologizing and saying that they are going to go over their procedures with their reps to make sure they are giving the correct information. I was told that some people have received their funds today, but they have not gotten anything for me. Also, over the course of the last week I have called a few times and each and every rep confirmed that I would get my refund on the same day (one said within 1 business day) but the supervisor said that H&R block can take up to 5 days to process returns. He also mentioned that this is a cushioned time and that it is not true for most people. This is so frustrating. Living in limbo here… =(

Kay

Ok.. US Bank customers…i just spoke with a Csr rep that informed me that ACH’s are not placed into accounts until the date the agency sending specifys, so with that being said if your date falls on 2/23 that is when you should receive it.

Ryan
    Participant

Hi,
    Same boat here as most of you. Used HR Block, have a date for 2/23. Nothing yet but using a Green Dot card to have funds loaded to. My paycheck is deposited to my Netspend and now I wish I would’ve just had the return put on it. But my question is if anyone else having loaded to a Green Dot card.. If anyone knows if there is any different process for Green Dot etc.. thanks

Chris

@casey

im in the same boat, but me and my wife have been married for 5 years now, last year though we went through some problems and filed seperated last year, thank god we have since recongciled and we filled joint this year, well my wife owed some money left from last year, when i called saturday an agent said my social has been ok but hers has been flagged due to possible fees having to be taken out, she didnt give me a date when it will be done but basiclly thats all thats holding us up and once that is processed the return will be sent….

Casey

Can anyone answer this question for me..
    I just got married last year and this was my first year filing a joint return.. I called today and spoke to a representative who said I am still seeing the “being processed ” message because my refund is being held to see if we owe any money or anything of those sorts, Which my husband does..So, does that mean that my refund has been processed and approved but not sent because of the owed money? I was also able to order both transcripts as of yesterday which someone told me was a good sign.. I have been waiting since Jan 26th which is when I filed and was accepted. I know it seems odd to be asking but I’m not sure if it was approved and we’re just waiting or if it’s held up from being approved because of his owed fees..? I don’t know much about taxes.were counting on this money and I’m just trying to figure it out

Jenn

@michele H&R Block emerald card uses the BofI bank. I’m not sure how your bank works, but you could call and find out how long they take to process funds (if you haven’t already). I know some banks are releasing today, like Wells Fargo I think (at least that’s the word on FB), but for some reason some banks are holding the funds until DDD. I guess they do not feel obligated or maybe they do not have the staffing to get all of the funds out on the day of. I am not 100% sure if I will get mine today through Emerald, but the rep did say so. I really hope she is right. I know some of them are misinformed. Next year I really want to use netspend lol, because most people with netspend got theirs already. I am going to find away to avoid fees. I’ve read that TurboTax does a thing where they provide free tax filing for people with kids. So next time it’s turbotax and netspend. Lets pray everyone gets their returns today because god knows we need it!

Michele
    Participant

@jenn….
    I knew I should have gotten an emerald card! I used H&R Block like you and had my fees taken out, but used my bank account for my dd. I wonder if H&R Block is able to release them to the emerald cards today if they will release it to my bank today?

Also…and this could be for many people waiting. If you filed like I did through a tax preparer like H&R Block or tax act or whoever and I did not pay your filing fees upfront, your whole return goes to the preparer first and then on to your bank or prepaid card so in that case wouldn’t the whole though process about the banks holding the refund until the DDD not apply? I mean if your preparer gets it, takes their fees then send it to your bank the DDD wouldn’t really apply because you aren’t getting your refund from the IRS anymore, you are actually getting it from the preparers bank right ? Unless your preparer post dates the deposit which it seems they would ever care to bother with that and end up having to answer extra calls from people wanting to know where their money is. You would think they would just send it since they have already gotten their $ out of it.

Jenn

I may have good news for a lot of Emerald card (H&R Block) clients. I just spoke with a representative and asked if my money was pending. It is not pending on my account yet. So I asked if she could tell me if I have any fees owes (advance, plus h&r block fee balance) and she told me no. That means it has been paid. So I questioned “if it’s been paid that means you guys got the money?” At first the rep tried to tell me to call the IRS, but I asked “how would that help when Emerald has clearly already received my funds?”. After a little struggle she ended up telling me that they have received my money and that I will be getting it today. I confirmed “Are you sure I will be getting it today?” and she said “yes, keep checking your balance, we are waiting for the system to update”. I have a ddd for 2/23, filed on 1/20, had fees taken out, married filed jointly with two kids on the east coast. I got my update on WMR on 2/18 (your return is processing).

I asked her if people were getting their funds today and she said that yes, many have already gotten, but more are waiting like me (for the system to update). So I believe this will be great news and I hoping she is right! I will update when I get my deposit (hopefully today, like she said).

TiffanyH
    Participant

So happy for those who hit tonight. We used Jackson Hewitt and our AMEX Server card. We used them last year as well. Have a ddd of 2-23. Passed years we always got it before the IRS site updated. Sure am hoping soon.

WakeUp

I called my tax place and they said they not releasing checks until Friday after 12, just thought I let ppl know who didn’t use paycards or accounts just checks

Anywho I hope everyone who has there money try to save some a least 500 , they do this to use low income ppl because they can let just to beat the system they will be holding these credit until the Feb 15 from here on out

Genie

@Fransisca

I bank with Wells Fargo too and it is my understanding that they do not see deposits ahead of time. They pop right into our accounts when they get to the bank, same day. We can expect them on the DDD, bummer but beats not knowing.

Also, I have prepared my own taxes online with HR Block for several years now, no delays or errors ever. I pay fees up front ( $30-$40 depending on my forms and choice of package)

I would love to have the netspend card and have an early return but prepaid cards don’t offer a live banker and a physical branch, two things I like to have.

trey

Filed 1/31 Accepted same day update to the path2/11 then updated to approve 1/17 no fees to pay and getting it on my work card called the treasury department they said the havent gotten anything for my account yet??? So confused.

Holls

Does anyone know how to check if fees have been taken out for H&R Block. I have a DDD 02/23. I’m just curious. I see you can check with others banks but I can’t find a way to check with H&R Block.

Genie

@D Sheidy

Thanks for that bit of info. I have Wells Fargo too and was praying for my refund a few days early. Started to think of the worst when a bunch of people saw their money this morning. I’m extremely happy just to know its almost here! Cheers :-)
    Accepted in test batch and had PATH message. Got the processing message on the 16th of Feb (if I’m remembering right) and then DDD on the 18th. EIC / ACTC

Kdigg going crazy

Still waiting 2/22 date have Usbank and Walmart card still nothing an no pending with Usbank ………………

D Sheidy
    Participant

My fiance and I both use Wells Fargo. He filed without any credits on 1/30 and was accepted the same day. He received a ddd for 2/8 on 2/4. Nothing showed in Wells Fargo until the ddd. Your refund will be there on your ddd. I have a ddd for 2/23. I don’t expect to see anything in there until then.

Bronson

it’s still pretty early for millions of returns to have been sent out remember they were closed yesterday

Marissa

Im pretty sure this is the last year i file with turbo tax. Sbbt is so irritating. I read on my other website that i was on that sbbt updates 1pm est. So we will see soon i am guessing. Or should I say praying it does.

Francesca

So, I filed a joint return 2/2 and was accepted same day. Paid fees upfront. Claimed both EIC & ACTC. WMR updated 2/17 with DDD date of 2/22. I bank with Wells Fargo and I don’t see any pending deposits to my account. Also called a banker and they stated that they don’t reflect anything being sent from the treasury department.

This bites….Really need this money for an insurance deductible that is going to have to be met for a surgical procedure that I have to have done due to health condition I suffer :-(

Anyone else have this same issue?

Joyl

I think the prepaid cardholders who did not go through sbbt are the ones seeing their deposits. The ones who went through sbbt are out of luck (like me) lol. I cant even go to their website and check. It wont load.

Perhaps I needed to post my question elsewhere, as it is off topic. My apologies. I have only been posting to this thread since my return had ACTC. Mods, delete my previous comment, if necessary.

Angeleea Miller

I sure hate that everyone is going through this struggle. I wish you all the best of luck with this waiting game. It looks as if most of us just have a couple more days to wait :) Stay strong and positive. Hopefully we all wake up in the morning with our money. Or better yet, this afternoon!

I wish there was a thumbs up button for some of these comments. Question. Does anyone know why a requested DD would be changed to a paper check being mailed? There were no problems that I know of with the return. It is going into one account only. WMR is showing the refund amount I was expecting with no offsets. My state return is listed as pending in my bank account and I filed with TT, so it obviously was not an error entering bank account number or anything. Just trying to troubleshoot here so I can get it as a DD next year.

Nek

Filed 1/28 accepted same day recieved path message on the 15 until the 17 moved to approve with ddd of 2-22 just checked santa barbra my fees have been deducted and sent to my greendot card , finally i can pay my debts and open up my new business

Chanel Jefferson
    Participant

Filed 1/31/17 through TacxAct

Received & Approved 2/17/17

DDD 2/22/17

Just checked the Republic Bank website and as of today, my fees were taken out and my funds have been sent out by direct deposit to my bank account. I have BB&T. No pending transactions in my bank account as of yet.

The Refund Struggle is REAL

Filed 1/17
    accepted 1/18
    wheres my refund status changed 2/16 – with ddd 2/23.

This has been a long agonizing & frustrating process. I just want my money already. Im just done with this waiting game. I wish everyone the best of luck with their refunds and may the irs hurry their a!# up . Have a good morning everyone.

Me

I filed and was accepted 1/25 with EIC. my DDD is 2/22. I paid fees up front and my refund is going to my bank. It showed as pending yesterday. So it’s just hanging out there until tomorrow. It’s nice to see it there, though.

My state is still being held hostage until March 1st as my state decided not to release refunds with EIC until then.

melissa

I got my deposit last night. I have a netspend. Had a DDD of 2/24. Received a text that the deposit was on my card around 8 p.m. last night.

JSH2017
    Participant

I HATE HATE HATE the people who feel the need to ‘educate’ others (cough-RELLY-cough) or put them down… that said, I feel the need to say the obvious.

You can ask the question “will me DDD post early. please help!” over and over but, honestly, what are you asking for? NO ONE can answer that question. No ONE. Some people will get them early, some won’t. PERIOD. There is absolutely NO WAY to answer that question. Speaking as someone who stressed to the max until I got my DDD, you are just spinning yourself out.

You NEED to EXPECT NOT TO GET THE $$ UNTIL THE DDD AT THE *EARLIEST* and if you get it early, that is an unexpected bonus.

I am NOT trying to be a butthead but I see a few people asking this in an almost manic way and it is really puzzling to me what they want anyone on here to say when they end with “please help”.

jcp5276

filed 2/5, accepted 2/6. on 2/10 got the PATH Act message and 2/18 it updated to a DDD of 2/23. Filed through Jackson Hewitt. Republic still has not been given my refund but I disagree with the whole “Bank holds 5-10 days” statement because I have always used Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block and have always gotten my return on the DDD with no waiting.

Princess Of The World

My estimated ddd is 2-23. This morning I show a deposit pending for that date in my account now. In past years it has deposited early, but i guess it may not be released early this year.

Mat

@angel

As I previously stated, “there are no rules at the IRS”, which is why they don’t release a schedule anymore.

I said not to expect your refund until those dates because it is the best course of action. With a system so large handling so many accounts with so many deposits, of course people will receive their refunds before WMR updates. This is not an air-tight system, this is America.

I said don’t expect your refund until then because disappointment is the result of not getting what you expected. No expectations, no disappointment. I was offering general advice to everyone still waiting to help relieve as much suffering as possible.

The bottom line is this:

It’s not fair and there’s nothing you can do about it now. Calling the IRS and checking WMR a thousand times a day will do nothing. Check WMR once in the morning and also the account it’s to be deposited in. Then let go.

The suffering of waiting for these refunds comes from our dependency on them. So use this time to practice patience and practice living without it and then let that be your goal. Find a way to improve life so that you don’t need this anymore, then this won’t be a problem anymore.

Whether you need the refund for bills or to keep you from being evicted, know that it’s out of your hands. And then find peace in that, knowing that what happens is not your fault.

Just do your best. Your money is coming. It’ll be here when it gets here, and not one moment sooner.

JSH2017
    Participant

DDD 02/23/17

02/21/17 (today) – MY DDD IS PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT :-)

WMR – 2 bars

trina23

@angel

My nephew got his today and his DDD date is on the 24th so i know for sure that you can receive your money before the third bar, he used his netspend card.

@ERIN

I am not saying that i am glad that you are waiting as well but i am glad that I am not alone. I get upset every morning when i check the status and nothing has changed.. OMG but oh well it is noting that we can do but wait. Make sure you let me know as soon as you get an update.

Angel

@matt Uhm, are you sure? I always get my money before they update WMR. I have gotten my money every time earlier than expected. I have always had no bars. I always file after I get my w2 and school form. We normally receive it in Jan with the exception of one year my school decided to release our forms late Feb and got it in March. This is the FIRST year I have had to wait and what about all the people that have a DDD to be sent by 2/22 that have their money on netspend?

Erin

@trina23 yes, they are testing us with staying positive. I’m glad it’s not just us that has not received a date yet. For the most part, it seems there are just randomly completing our taxes. I pray that we get an update soon. The more I check the more frustrated I get. Glad everyone else has received their refund.

TallDrink

I filed 1/28 and it was accepted the same day. I still don’t have the WMR update, still shows processing. I am claiming another child this year so I believe that’s probably whats taking so long….I’m sure I’m under “review” :(

Angel

Oh, sorry about that my computer like froze. I was going to say that I am still waiting on deposit but someone told us to not get off topic. Are we not allowed to update here anymore? I didn’t know it was a DDD “only” forum.

Angel

Mat

If your progress is at the second bar and WMR says:
    “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February XX, 2017”
    —That is NOT a DDD.

A DDD (Direct Deposit Date) is the date the money will be released to your bank. You will see the third bar on WMR with a message that says:
    “Your refund was sent to your bank on February XX, 2017 for direct deposit.”

This message will come up after the money has been actually sent by the IRS. Any delay after is solely on the bank.

The date you receive on Bar 2 (Approved) is an estimation, and 9/10 times they wait until that day to send it.

It’s entirely possible to have a Bar 3 status (sent) with a date in the future that reads:

“Your refund will be sent to your bank on February XX, 2017 for direct deposit.”

Expect your money on that day. If you are at Bar 2 then don’t expect your money to be sent or the status to change until that date. It sucks but there are no rules at the IRS and the best way to combat this is to adjust your W-4 next year so that they don’t get an interest free loan on the money you paid.

trina23

@erin you sound like me. i have given up as well, I have not received a date either and i filed on 1/23 and was accepted on 1/23 but i still have no date. I am trying to stay positive but it is very hard.

trina23

I still dont have my date yet but my nephew got his refund last night on his netspend card.

Dbltrouble

@mamak

I don’t show anything yet either and used efile with eps taking fees, with the same date as you. They were right on time last year so I expect the same this year as well. But we shall see!

KayKay

All I would highly suggest looking into to Prepaid cards for next year. I can say it is safe to say we all will have this issue again. If banks are holding OUR funds then we need not keep sending Tax refunds their way. People have bills, I have a friend on the verge of eviction in 3 days.. filed on Jan 25, got her dd of 2/23 and still no funds this morning. I truly feel bad as she received court papers on a Sunday. I hope her money shows up, I feel like ppl will have already spent their whole tax on trying to catch up on bills by the time they get their funds. Net spend is 1, but I would suggest looking into cards where you see folks had dd 2/22 but got there money on cards 1/17, now that’s great business!

Lynn

So I filed on 1/31 not completely sure when I was accepted. I was given a DDD of 2/22, I checked SBBT this morning and it says my fees have been deducted and my refund has been sent to my bank. I bank with PNC and as of right now there are no pending deposits. The bank doesn’t open until 8 am so hopefully by noon today if not tomorrow I’ll have my deposit.

StrugglingMOMSunite

Basically what @Mat said. My bank is not showing any pending deposits so yeah tomorrow I feel like we will wake up and it will say sent on WMR and then whenever it hits our banks will be a relief. I honestly think I want to go to a prepaid card for next year…

Jennifer

DDD 2/22. Fees taken out by republic bank. Republic said they received my refund and sent it to my bank.

StrugglingMOMSunite

No, I don’t believe anyone has gotten their money yet (according to fb). We have to wait until the bank opens and sometime today the money should be there unless the IRS physically will not be releasing the next group of people until today, then you all should get it by 2/27. I talked to our bank and banks usually for some reason take 5-10 business days. So literally tomorrow will start the fifth day. Although it may not be true for everyone but this is just what I found for us that are still waiting.

Erin

@stacy

I still don’t have a ddd. I filed on the 30th of jan. I’ve seen people after me get their update. Idk what the irs is doing but I’m giving up on checking.

Stacy

Does anyone still have no DDD date. I filed and was accepted on the 7th. I had my status bar for a few days then it was gone with just a status that mine refund was still being processed and no longer shows a refund amount. Several people that was accepted on the same day or after mine has already received their DDD.

KayKay

Has anyone with US bank with a DD of 2/23 gotten their money this morning?

AngelaMarie
    Participant

@carrie who did you use to file? And did it have to go they Santa Barbara bank? When did your funds hit ? Ty

Christy0111
    Participant

Filed with TT 1/23
    accepted 1/23
    cycle code 20170404 and still just the processing message on WMR

Filed my BFs with H&R 2/3
    accepted 2/3
    approved 2/18
    DDD 2/23

Carrie
    Participant

I got my $.
    DD 2/23
    Prepaid card.com card

Mat

Approved 2/16*

Also I used freetaxusa to file.

Mines always been DD into my bank around 2-3am when it does happen.

Mat

Ohio
    Filed 1/12
    Approved 1/18
    Accepted 1/22
    Approved 1/16
    As of 2/21: Second bar approved with scheduled to deposit by 2/22. I don’t think a “scheduled by” date is the same as a DDD. They could just as easily schedule it tomorrow on 2/22 for a payment to be deposited on 2/27. We’ll see.

Proudma30

Has anyone with a ddd of 2/23 and used tt with feed being deducted even seen any updates on sbptg? Getting worried that it isn’t even showing up there yet

AngelaMarie
    Participant

I use so tirbox tax to file with them taking fees out of our refund filed 1/26 and accepted 1/26 wmr says accepted approved with ddd of 2/23 we used our adp alone card for direct deposit anyone with similar situation that has gotten their money yet???? Ugh I hate this I mean in approved what’s the hold up:-( thank you for your help anyone ……

Amanda

I have a DDD of 2/23 I went to a tax place and they get it sent them and then cut me a check anyone else in the same boat or have any ideas on when I will receive it?

Vjs0503

Next year I will know better than to file with fees. The wait is killing me! Lol

Nessa

I have a ddd of 2/22..
    Filed online w liberty.
    Using a prepaid card
    No funds available as of yet :(

WillBeas
    Participant

Nothing yet!! TT 02/23 ddd
    Last yr unless tt switch banks..im serious af right now, in not gonna let this die. They do not practice business for taxpayer, they are only worried about their bottom line. After alot of research, I’m hearing they only send to your bank once they receive the funds, they dont prenote to your bank as the irs does for them.

And @tina this thread states EIC and ACTC filers update, so they are updating there status. Have a good morning!!

Tina

You guys please stop going off topic! I follow this thread because I have yet to receive my DDD. I’m happy for those who received your DDD, but damn you WILL get your deposit! Be patient or start a thread regarding it!!! Please stop posting about when or what time should you expect your refund!

Relly

@WakeUp

My refund was deposited to my netspend card a few hours ago but WMR is still on 2 bars. Thats usually what happens every year.

Bri
    Participant

Filed 1/23
    Ddd 2/23
    Received my refund on my Amex serve card at midnight. Got my New York State refund last week. Good luck to everyone! See you all next year

MamaKx3

I meant fees.. Not funds.. My bad

MamaKx3

Hello was wondering if anyone filed through E-file.com? WMR says DDD 2/23 and when I check the bank they use to take funds out(EPS financial) it has no record of deposit being received yet.. Kinda getting worried that something is up with my refund.

Laura barnes

Just checked wmr and we still only have 2 bars…that is for both my husband and I…we also live on the east coast and had no fees taken out due to using the free filing through the irs website…we filed using h&r block and had the refunds directly deposited to both of our rush cards..I got an email stating “u received $30 for the refer a friend promo”..when hubby checked my account seeing why I had gotten that email he than realized that my refund was deposited…we checked his rush card right after and he too received his refund…we found out about the deposit around 11:15-11:30pm. Hubby and i were just talking about the fact that if he had never seen the email about referring a friend money deposited to my card (i think it only works when you make your first deposit not sure though since the only reason we got these cards were for our taxes since they don’t hold the money just gets directly put in as soon as they receive the info from the irs)..we prob wouldn’t have checked any more tonight and we would of found out tomorrow when we would of checked again…so glad we did lol we were able to run the the store earlier to get a few things we needed for coffee in the morn…good luck all i hope everyone gets an early deposit over night…sorry it’s so long good night everyone it’s 3 am and 730 comes mighty quick lol

AmandaGDDA

Fees taken out (of refund) = did not pay fees up front.

Hope that helped!

Lacy

for those saying they had fees taken out, did you pay up front?

WakeUp

For the people that have gotten your refunds back, does it say sent on wmr? I did my taxes through a tax place, the money gets deposited to their account then I get a paper check.

Bb89

I have EIC and CTC with DDD of 2/23. I filed 2/3 and accepted minutes later. I was approved 2/19…Today 2/20 at 10:36pm CT I received my refund on my NetSpend card. Filed with taxact and had fees taken out too btw. Goodluck to everyone!

AmandaGDDA

Taxact
    DDD – 2/23
    Direct deposit to my personal bank account with fees taken out of return – fees came out of my state return
    My state return just hit my account at midnight (east coast)
    No sign of my federal return yet.

Keep updating guys!
    Good luck!

Amanda

DDD 2/22 FILED THROUGH TAX ACT HAVE FEES TAKEN OUT SO IT HAS TO GO THROUGH REPUBLIC BANK BEFORE HITTING MY PRE PAID CARD. NO MONEY YET. ANYONE ELSE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING???

Jenn

It seems many of the fast cards (ex: netspend) are getting their refunds about now. I think it will take a little longer for those who go through banks (chase, wells fargo, emerald card (BofI)). I have also been reading that the time you get your refund sent may actually have to do with your location. I believe the West coast gets it hours ahead of the East coast, but I am not 100% sure on that. Hopefully it will be there in the morning for those who haven’t gotten it yet. I filed 1/20 and have a ddd of 2/23, banking with emerald. Still no refund for me. Good luck all. I will definitely update when I get mine.

Tosh

DDD on 2/23 but Wells Fargo Bank don’t have a record of this deposit.

Teresa

I just received my deposit at 10:43 on my netspend card!!!!!!!!

Laura barnes

Great news every one I just got my refund as well as my husband just got his…literally mins ago…we had a ddd of 2/23 and we have it sent to our rush car!! Good luck to everyone and I’ll see you all next year!!!

Ps..if you have a prepaid card check now!!! =)=)

Alisha
    Participant

I was wondering when the wmr update to refund sent, will it show me how much is being sent to my card, because my husband owes money and I already checked the offset hotline so I know the amount that I’m seeing is not the amount we are going to receive. The funds are suppose to be on the carx on 2/23

chris

@Ro

i did chose Direct deposit, im just wondering what is taking so long with them just taking out what is owed and releasing the rest

Amanda

DDD 2/22 FEES TAKIN PUT TO REPUBLIC BANK AND DD TO PREPAID CARD AND STILL NO DEPOSIT 😭

Ro

@chris

It doesn’t take any additional time. They will take out what is owed and deposit the rest into your account if u chose direct deposit. Once your refund is approved, WMR will update stating the balance that you will receive on your initial DDD

chris

i called today to speak to someone about my return, I filed 1/24 and was accepted same day with Child credits, i waiting 1 hour and 15 min before i got through.

come to find out my social has been run and everything is fine, but they ran my wives and she owes money from last year. we where separated last year, since have gotten back together and filed jointly again this year. for whatever reason they wont release our funds until they take out what is owed.

any idea how long that could take? i was so hopeful on a DD this week, god knows i need it. any info can help a bunch

Brittani

I have ddd of 2/23. I called h and r block Saturday and they said I had a ddd of 2/19. I called 2/19 and they received my funds and already took out the refund transfer fees. They still haven’t released it because the bofi bank they use weren’t open today.

Kyo

So deposits only coming right now for people with prepaid cards? :(

Food for thought

@jody

Did you have fees taken?

Relly

Netspend deposit just landed @ 9:50PM

All you prepaid debit card users with DD dates of 2/23 should be getting deposits between now and tomorrow night hopefully.

Just reporting

I’m simply REPORTING what is blowing up on FB:

Netspend peeps reporting deposit so!

The federal reserve is now open and processing the ACH’s ( which is true because the person who reported it did post a link ).

Here’s to all of us! Please come back and report when you see your money!

Jody

Had ddd of 2/23/17
    $ just hit my card.

John

@jamie

Because ach transactions are dated the banks have no obligation to give you the funds until that date when they can collect there money from the irs first so if your ddd is the 22nd thats when the bank can secure the money on there side (some banks and finacial institutes do however release them earlier a good example is netspend) you have been able to see your pending deposit because the irs sent the 22nd dd ach info on the 17th because banks dont receieve them on the weekends and on some holidays Presidents day included

John

Eic , path
    ddd 2/23
    id verified in 2015 for tax season 2014

Just gonna throw this out there

the irs usually sends deposit info 2 days in advance kinda like a pre dated paycheck being mailed early to insure funds are received on time so yes if you dont have an offset, and you dont have fees taken out netspenders and other banks that dont hold funds should have there money sometime tommorow 2/21

John

@jennifer if your bank is showing a pending deposit it could be anytime untill the deposit is set to clear (your ddd) if they said the 22nd i would count on that day (it still could come earlier but it is at the discretion of your bank now)

Jamie

I have a question that i haven’t seen asked yet. I filed through TA, electing to have my fees deducted from my return. My state refund was processed through Republic Bank on 2/7 & my fees were deducted out of it; will my federal return still go through RB or dd into my checking account since I’ve already paid my fees?

Jennifer
    Participant

So if my deposit is pending already in my bank, will it post tmrw or am I waiting until Wed? I have First National and was told it’s been pending for almost 4 days! The bank told me it would be released on Wed but they also said just BC it was pending didn’t mean it had been received by them yet! Is this true? Is there hope for the a.m.? Just curious

MizuSeirei

I have fees that are to be taken because I paid for my state with my federal. Biggest mistake ever made on my part. Now I have to wait for SBB to take the fees and transfer to my CU.

MizuSeirei

@michele I filed 1/23 and accepted the same day. My DDD is 2/22.

Michele
    Participant

@MiziSeirei……
    Is your DDD 2/22 or 2/23? I was asking because mine is the 23rd, but since you said that tomorrow it will be but 24hrs until your DDD. I have seen several people that have a DDD of 2/22/17 posting that they either got their deposits on Friday 2/17/17 or that it was pending with their bank on the 17th. I am hoping that if the people who have a DDD of 2/22/17 got their money on 2/17/17, that the group of us who have a DDD 2/23/17 will get their money tomorrow which is the first day the federal reserve will open since last week.

Ten1seven

I just want to jump ahead to some time next week, walk the long walk to the mail box, dust off the cobwebs and find my little ol check in there :) picking up extra shifts at the hospital left and right to make the time fly!!

MizuSeirei

@Justin I too am waiting on Santa Barbra bank for fees and transfer of funds. It’s sad because of the holiday, and tomorrow is but 24 hours from the calculated DDD.

Waiting…

OK, Thank you @Hm

Hm

@waiting
    I usually receive it before the DDD
    Atleast 2 days before

Waiting…

@HM So does Chase deposit on your DD always or will they deposit when received? I just started banking with them and am dying to know lol

MistyBlue

@ellie I choose to always be humble, less stressful that way ;) Thank you for your kind words and I hope you get yours soon.

Ellie

it’s folks like you @mistyblue that I hope wake up to a surprise DD. Not expecting much but grateful for what that do get. I hope you get yours first!

Well you and @willbeas cuz he has kept me laughing most of the long wait!

I am reading up on short term time travel myself… Just in case lol

MistyBlue

This is the first year in quite a few that WMR has updated before I got my refund. I am hoping it comes in the morning, but not too excited for it because it has been disappointing tax season thus far, so it will probably be on 2/23. I am not getting a whole lot, but enough to help out especially while my husband is laid off. I hope for those that need it, you wake up pleasantly surprised and able to take care of any financial burdens you may be suffering from today.

Hm

Filed 1/24 ACTC
    DDD 2/23

I bank with chase!
    My Funds are always deposited 2-3 days before the WMR date
    Dumbs 👍🏼
    But this year who knows

Kyo

DDD of 2/23 still nothing.
    Really hoping for tomorrow. Every year I always get it earlier than the DDD. Always use TurboTax.

Dsquared83
    Participant

I have been checking republic bank and they haven’t recieved mine either. I have a DDD of 2/23.

Justin

I used turbo tax I got a DD of 2/22/17 and I keep checking the Santa Barbara web site and it is telling me they didn’t receive my return yet.any body els with that issue

Jmdylrc

@ Michelle hopefully that is the case but from what I have from here and on the treasury dept website they are closed today so I think that the earliest would be tomorrow but like I said hopefully you are right

Michele
    Participant

I am not sure if it will be the same as last year, but I do remember that when it was close to my DDD date that I would check my bank account every morning to see if it was there and then one afternoon before my DDD my HusB called me because he had gone to the ATM at lunch to get some cash out for lunch and noticed the higher than normal balance on the withdrawal slip. I had checked around 10am and it wasn’t there, but when he went to lunch which was about 3pm it was there so I think they can release the funds anytime now or maybe only until 2pm or whatever the official cut off time is for deposits. My point is if you check it in the morning, yousy want to check it in the afternoon too if you are eager to get it, which most people including myself are. I hope people come back and post if/when they receive their deposits, but most people are on here trying to find out info as to when they might receive it, so they probably won’t come back on here after they get it just because they will be busy paying bills and all.

D Sheidy
    Participant

My fiance and I both used Turbo Tax this year. He didn’t have any credits. He filed on Jan. 30th and was accepted that same day. He received the approved bar on WMR site on Saturday, Feb. 4th with a ddd for 2/8. It went into the bank on that very same day. I just checked the Santa Barbara Bank web and they received the funds on 2/7, the day before. I filed with EIC on 1/17, and received my approved bar on Saturday, the 18th with my ddd for 2/23. I don’t expect to receive it any time before based on how he received his. Hope this helps!

Kimikaze
    Participant

Please stay on topic and move on from off-topic conversation and banter.
    -Mod

Ty

I have a emerald card spoke to someone and I was told by the people who work there their won’t be any pending deposites the fund will be available as soon as they receive it I filed with H&R Block

Tom

There are just as many, and even more lucrative tax credits for people who 50k and above. EIC is basically put in place to reduce the burden for families who, in all honesty, shouldn’t be paying taxes in the first place.

The problem here is not how much or how little taxes you pay vs the amount you get back… The problem is prevailing wage is a joke. When someone works and the cost of living increases but your wages do not, it can kill your budget and eventually you get to a point where you drown.

We had a similar discussion at an economics mixer here at work. If everyone, and I mean the wealthy and the poor, payed their share of taxes, the lines between the classes wouldn’t be so thick.

There is a lot wrong with the system, yes. However, giving someone EIC is not going to break the system, nor will removing these credits fix it.

Meagan
    Participant

Yeah if the funds were transferred through a middle man bank before being routed they def could have dropped in accounts today. The rollover times are weird.

Tom

I mean, it’s not entirely impossible. It depends on a lot of things, prepaid accounts don’t take the day off for holidays. However, there is no way the deposit could have been initiated today.

Your Good Friend

Some on FB said they got their refunds minutes ago…

Tom

You get your DDD from the IRS not the Treasury or Reserve, and it is a predetermined date depending on when you were approved. WMR updating is independent from anything else. The IRS gives you a DDD, then tells the Treasury to send and release that money on that day.

Meagan
    Participant

Just be thankful you have a DDD and haven’t been frozen in a PATH/”Refund being processed” status for 18 days lol good luck everyone! On some other pages people got updates today. The IRS is open 7-7 if you feel you need to contact them regarding refund issues but their main goal was to pull 12 hours and get as many refunds processed as possible in hopes to hold up their statement of ETIC filers having their returns by 2/27. Ive checked my WMR too many times today and locked myself out so Ill have to wait til tomorrow to be disappointed all over again ;)

Joe Malmstead
    Participant

I keep hearing that the reserve is closed today for Presidents’ Day, that being said you’d think the reserve would have been closed on Saturday when we all got the ddd of 2-23. I have my NetSpend card and my guess would be that it’s going to load on there sometime tomorrow afternoon. If not on Tuesday I won’t get my hopes up to have my return until thursday

BigG91

Has anyone’s money deposited or showing pending in their sccount?

Mines is still saying approved and date of 2/23. Just wondering is anyone is getting theirs early.

trina23

hello, so did anyone on this forum get an update with a date today or are they closed?

Jenn

@Irene the reps at H&R Block stated that the fees will come out automatically and we should get it by our deposit day, by 5pm. Though, they do leave a window open, by always adding to call back if you haven’t gotten it by the 27th or 28th. Hopefully this will not be the case and we will get our deposits before or on our DDD.

Irene Calderon

Correction on last post my DDD is Feb 24 I did my taxes on line H&R Block they are taking there fee out of my return will I still get it on the 24th? Did anyone else have this process and how long did it take to get your money after they got there funds? Please help any answers would help.

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 1,406 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.