No Tax Topic or Bars w/Refund Amount

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season No Tax Topic or Bars w/Refund Amount

• Topic Starter
    ikikaman6177
      @ikikaman6177

Does anyone else have no bars, the message **Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.**, but are still showing a refund amount?

Normally when the tax topic and refund amount are missing, there’s a review or audit. What does this mean? Is this normal processing?

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kristen1983
          @kristen1983

Yes I am in the same boat…. I had to mail in my return because I had an address change and my pin was sent to my old address…I mailed it in over 3 weeks ago, had one bar after about 6 days and then they’ve been gone ever since. I finally called the IRS and they tried to give me the 6 week for mailed in returns speech, but then I told her I had an address so she told me to hold on…. she asked me a series of questions to verify my identity and said since she did that she would put me back in processing. I had a hold due to filing without a pin even though one was issued

She did say it could be up to NINE weeks, but then I am back in the normal processing now…. So I guess, now I wait!

You’re not alone though…mine does not have tax topic 152… that only shows up when the return is officially accepted. Since mine is still in processing it’s not there…Hang int here

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.