IS EVERYONE HAVING PROBLEMS THIS YEAR?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season IS EVERYONE HAVING PROBLEMS THIS YEAR?

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by ShaunaNeedsBands.
  • Topic Starter
    ShaunaNeedsBands

From what I’m reading it seems like no one is getting their money and everyone has to amend or verify identity. Reading these forums will only make you worry more because i haven’t seen any success stories where things ran smoothly. They took my moms taxes. Took half of my bffs. Is anyone actually getting their money at normal time frame?? I need to hear some success stories because all these problems I’m reading about make me nervous 😭😂

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ShaunaNeedsBands

So I finally got a DD of April 4th. Thank god. No more Uber soon

Spookyrides

Filed 1-25, accepted 1-28. Path act, bars went mia 2-8. Called IRS three times, nothings wrong “ just wait” . Meanwhile TurboTax wants and will get there money, I continue to pay taxes and no one is held accountable. This is some BS that they won’t give you any specific info on what the hold ups are this year.

Rachel

@Shaunaneedsbands well I’m sure there are lots of people who got their refunds and they have no need to come to this forum. This here is predominantly people who are having issues. From what I have seen though, it seems to be more than normal amount of people in random reviews with holds though.

ShaunaNeedsBands

No positive stories about taxes this year? This forum is freaking me out lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.