ID verify today, what’s next?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season ID verify today, what’s next?

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Bfbf.
  • Topic Starter
    Michigangr
      @michigangr

I I’d verify today and put back into processing what should I expect now????

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Bfbf

You will get your refund in about 6 months. Have fun waiting..

Jamie

I just verified this morning as well. I knew it was coming when I was still showing as processing when everyone else updated last week. I had to last year as well, but they couldn’t do it over the phone (said I answered something incorrectly) and I had to make an appt and go to the IRS office.

My question (because last year was a disaster for me and I can’t really use it as a time frame), does it REALLY take 9 more weeks to process? I would like my money before mid April lol.

JBinSOCO

I knew i had to verify well i didnt know for sure but wmr changed say from we receved and its processsing too still processing and a date will be provided when avaialble. i also had this 2 years ago and last year had to id verif both those years too. so i just was assuming this year too called 800 829 1040 they confirmed ,… i tried to call id verif number but they just sent a new letter … to my old address fml

Jr

What were the exact questions they asked you? Please help!

Michigangr
                  @michigangr

I hear you how do you know you have to I’d verify if you haven’t received letter

Michigangr
                    @michigangr

I was hoping update 2/24 for 2/28🤦🏽‍♀️

JBinSOCO

I had 2 id verify the past 2 years, you normally see wmr change with a ddd either the next sat or maybe the sat after that
                      so if you verified today successfully, id say march 1 or 8th for ddd

i am still waiting on my letter i never got one last year and they verified over the phone no letter, but this year they seem to not wanna do that.. best of luck i to you i hope i get my letter tomorow between jobs and bills are late

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.