Greendot, Netspend and other prepaids

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Greendot, Netspend and other prepaids

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by HoustonsOwnDrew.
  • Topic Starter
    shelly

Hi Everybody this site is sooo clustered!! If you have any of these cards and only the cards not a “real” bank please post here your deposit time today or 2/10 and if you saw funds at sbbt this morning!! Thanks all, just a few more hours!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        HoustonsOwnDrew

Last year I received my money at 420 on Tuesday on netspend from Sbbt

KaMelia

@tswan

Where are u located? Cuz if it comes at 4:30pm for u I’m in Louisiana it’s 1:55 here idk if that will make a difference but I’m tryin to find out if time frames may be keepin money from hittin accounts right away bein sbbt is in California

Jcass1983

Greendot has a stupid call center that doesnt know whats going on. Lol. JTH says they sent my funds to my greendot acct. Then i call greendot and she knows nothing. Oh well tomorrow is the day its supposed to drop and if it doesnt i will be calling them.

tswan20
                @tswan20

Last year I didn’t get my deposit until after 4:30pm. I know it goes to the Clearing House and then Netspend updates in real time, they never see anything pending because they don’t pend anything

Anonymous

Ok so I just off the phone with HNR block and they are saying the IRS has not sent them the funds yet. How is this possible? My DDD date is 2/10/16. How can the bank that HNR Block go though taking their fees ect and releasing to us if IRS has not sent by end of business hours. Unless they are working extra hours.

Has anyone called HNR Block and found out that funds have been released?

gngsatagrl
                    @gngsatagrl

I have greendot and nothing yet, even though sbbt says sent….

HoustonsOwnDrew

Yup I’m waiting as well. Let’s go netspend I want to go shopping lol

Natalie

I am waiting on net spend too. Sbbt sent the money over this morning. I don’t get what’s taking so long.

tswan20
                          @tswan20

My SBBT updated around 8 and then my account info was there around 10 and it hasn’t hit Netspend yet

KaMelia

I’ve been waiting since this morning since sbbt said they sent my money to netspend an I’ve called an checked several times still nothing!! I don’t understand if it’s been “sent” where is it at?? An netspend supposedly is faster smh

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.