For those who filed 1/29/16.. Keep us updated!

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Filed – 1/29/16
    Accepted – 1/29/16 (23 minutes later)
    DDD – ??????

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Diane

I was an 05er last year and my refund took exactly 21 days. I assume the same this year since my account transcript became available 2/5 and nothing since then. I am hoping to be able to get my return transcript tomorrow and get a DDD Saturday or Monday for 1/17 or 1/20.

Joshua

Filed on 1/29/16
    Accepted on 1/29/16
    Ordered Account Transcript on 2/2/16
    Ordered Return Transcript on 2/8/16
    Received WMR update with DDD of 2/12/16 on 2/9/16

Hoping I actually receive my DD tomorrow (2/12/16). At this point I don’t have alot of faith that I will receive it on time. And was told that calling the IRS multiple times or with fictitious codes as I have seen some telling others to do is flagabble (is that a word). Because most of the breaches have occured through the transcript ordering services, repeatedly using these services in the same day is cause for the IRS to be concerned that someone is attempting to commit fraud with your account.

Anonymous

Smh, this is all just unbelievable. Last year it took exactly two weeks so tomorrow will be two weeks form me. I mean, I’m honestly at a loss for words at this point. It’s bull crao because I can order an account transcript but it’s going to go to my old address, and am still unable to order return transcript. I think I’m going to go to the IRS headquarters and wait there for my money.

Joshua
    @joshua

@Kbaile04 The update last night was for 2/16 of next week for a DDD. If tomorrow does have an update we wont get our $$$ until Friday of next week at the very earliest. And yes my patience with IRS is gone as well. I filed on 1/27 and still nothing in 15 days of waiting

Amanda

@Kbaile04
    It could be. I’m on the I got my refund facebook page too…soooo many people are having all sorts of problems this year. Moving from state to state is just one of them.

Anonymous

Okay, now I’ve just about had it with this IRS. So my step dad filed his taxes last Thursday and received his refund today. I filed and was accepted on 1/29. No bars or tax 152. Not a single update in almost 2 weeks. Let me ask this, is it because I moved states and had two w-2 from two different states? I’m hoping I’m part of the big update tomorrow.

Carly

I’m an 05er so I’m hoping to see something Saturday morning. I’ve heard so many different things happening to people this tax year from the healthcare forums to being reviewed to the Irs needing extra processing time due to the issues they had earlier this month: I wish they would email you or have a
    Place other than wmr to check if you have any red flags or need additional paper work. The mailing process
    Takes so long! Last year I got mine back in 3
    Weeks right at the 21 days and I had owed in taxes from a retirement account my husband chased out years prior to. So fingers crossed!

Amanda

@Carly
    I just called and spoke with a Mr Lombardo. I had to strong arm him and mention a tax advocate for him even to put my SS# into the system. He put me on hold for a long time. I asked if any letters are/have gone out and what is taking so long. He said he does not see any letters but he said that because I was married in July and my last name changed it causes a red flag. Total BS! He gave me the 21 day lecture. I flat out told him I didn’t care about the 21 day lecture he was giving me because I’ve always had my refunds within 5 days of filing.

Kristy

Ugh!!!!!#……….I am so beyond frustrated!
    What is up with1/29? Our delay has something to do with the when we filed. I filed for a family member on 1/28, but it was 9:30 pm and mine was accepted at 12am 1/29 so basically we filed the same timeframe.

No update,tt152,no return transcripts.I had no reason to file Obama care. My refund amount is high, but everything is the same as last year. They paid me last year and everything checked out fine.

The family member I filed for refund amount is half as much as mine. Still nothing.

Carly

@amanda I’m in the same
    Boat as you. I filed turbo tax 1/29 still
    No bars no transcripts and was thinking the Heath insurance thing is the issue but ive been doing some research and downloaded what turbo tax sent in and have been looking over the form 8962 i filed. I’m confused because when I got the 1095-a from the marketplace i had already filed but it also says I don’t need to send that in as the irs has a copy.. I’m hoping they fixe led my errors and get on with the processing. Maybe I’ve just confused myself even more! Who knows anymore lol.

Becky

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29

Only one bar on wmr, filed with TT, I noticed yesterday the TT return page changed, but no updates.

Amanda

I did not know my husband had gotten Obama care for a month in between jobs last year, so I did not file it. Now I am freaking out. Should I just call get a fax number and fax it before waiting the whole 21 days (I filed and was accepted 1/29)?

mark

@Amanda

I sent my w2 without obamacare, but it got rejected on 1/27 because I needed to do some ID thing. I received my 1040 obamacare form on 1/28, so when I resubmitted my stuff on 1/29 it was with the 1040 obamacare form.

Sonia

@seekingrefund101 I’m in the same boat as you. I woke up this morning hoping to have good news, but once again I was disappointed. I’m still stuck on one bar and 152 topic. What’s really going on with the IRS this year? This is freaking ridiculous!!!

Anonymous

FML….NO UPDATES. Still 152 & hating the Irs this morning…

Amanda

@Mark
    Did you have Obamacare last year? I’m trying to see if this is true. I’m seeing a lot of people being delayed because even for a month of having obamacare they didn’t send in the form..but no one said to send in the form. So people get frozen until the paper work is received, and then they have to go through the reprocessing steps all over again.

Felicia

Same here…. no movement at all. Can’t order transcripts as it doesn’t recognize my new address. I checked last year and it took about 18 days, so I guess there’s still time before I need to panic.

Ugh.

mark

No update for me. No bars,152, and can’t order return transcript.

Quanda

Filed 27th accepted 28th tracker disappeared 30th with message: return being processed refund date will be provided when available
    Last year filed jan 30 didnt recieve until may 1
    File schedule c with 2 dependents
    Can’t order transcripts online or phone
    Whats going on?

Amanda

OK, I’ve been told that if you had Obamacare in 2015 and did not file a 1095 your return will be held until you send in that form. It doesn’t matter if you had Obama care for 2 weeks, 2 days, or 2 months. If this is the case there is a FAX number. Not sure if this is why some of you are being held up.

Kev

Brother in law did his taxes hours after me on the 29th. Got his date for deposit today. I got nothing. Womp Womp Womp

StillFlippinBroke
    @wait4ever

In the very same boat, I filed on the 27. The irs says that they didnt get it until the 29 although TT says accepted on the 27th. I was able to check wmr on the 28th so maybe they didnt read it right. No movement, same as everyone else. One bar, no return transcripts and when I was lucky enough to talk to someone at the irs she said just keep checking wmr and I should see a update in a week. WOW! Really gotta love the IRS. I have seen people that have filed WAY after me end up getting their refunds a while ago. I just want a DDD, so I can relax. This seriously sucks.

Anonymous

I filed on 1/28 at about 9am w/ TT but irs says I was accepted in 1/29. Started to get really worried since I’ve never waited longer than a week. Called several times only to get the standard 21 day canned message. Today I called to update my address and was finally able to get a helpful rep who says I was randomly selected for a review but it should only delay my refund by 1 cycle past my 21 days. I’m not sure but since she didn’t give me the standard 6 to 8 weeks response I feel like this is what theyre telling people who have been delayed because of them being behind.

Anonymous

Updating for the sake of Solidarity.
    Bars on WMR disappeared on Friday. Still says, “Processing, date will be provided when available.” Can’t order anything.

DID call. All they would confirm is that they have 1/29 as an ‘accepted’ date.

I think it was two weeks or so last year. It might have been three.

Monica

Filed 1/28 and accepted (past 3pm est.) so consider myself a 1/29 filer.

No DDD
    1 Bar TT 152
    Able to order account transcript on 2/5
    no return trans as of just now.

NEVER had any issues until last year when i was “reviewed” and had to ID Verify. Filed same time of year as this year and didn’t get my return until 3/18. Previous years got it within 2 weeks from filing.

PRAYING this doesn’t happen to me again this year as i desparately need the money this time. I tried to ID Verify online and it gave me an error message and i was able to order an account trans so hoping that’s a good sign.

I feel like this is some sort of a sick joke to the IRS/Government to keep people who need this money in the dark.

Amanda

I’m seeing on other threads A LOT of people getting “reviewed” this year. Especially those who filed on or before 1/20. I hope this is not the case with us, because that holds things up even more. I’ve never seen so many people get reviewed in one year.

Oscar

I filed on 1/29/16 also. I used HR Block. I’ve used them for years. People I know at work who filed after I did and got their return today. I’m scheduled to move on 2/19/16 which also the end of my 21 days. This is very frustrating.

Me

Filed with TT on 1-29-2016 still says Its being processed, 1 bar and tax topic 152. Never took this long and slwsys used TT. Simple return too with w2 and same dependent for the past 17yrs. Hmmmmm! I called my bank and nothing is pending so far! Hopefully we will see improvement in the am!

RoseBud

I also filed on 1/29/16 through TT and was approved within minutes. I have had one bar with no movement at all. My sister filed on 2/3 through TT and she got her deposit today. It must be something with the 29th because it looks like its happening to allot of people. Frustrating.

Kristy

Well damn….disregard my post cause I reordered my acct transcripts. I still can’t get return transcripts!

So very upsetting. Can’t believe I made that error, I am slowly losing it….Thanks irs.

jfabbbulous

I had no update this morning… but I just tried to order transcripts online and it let me order account transcripts online with my OLD address, I wasn’t able to order online only by phone until today… does that mean I’m progressing??

Clee

I got mine today. I filed 1/28 it said it was not accepted till the 29th I had no movement then just updated lasted night to a approved and sent.
    I never recieved any text or email notifications from Tax Act. It looks like mine moved all in one night. It said approved 2/9 refund send 2/10.
    So I guess you never know.
    I am think though anyone who filed 1/29-1/31 it was not recieved till at least 2/1 or 2/2

JLEISSLER

@Mark.

Interesting! I filed 1/29, accepted 30 minutes later on 1/29

I’ve had 1 bar since, this morning.. no bars and TT 152 as well.

mark

@kristy – Option 2 is the return transcript, Option 1 is the account transcript.

I filed on 1/29 and accepted on 1/29. No bars with the “your form is still in processing” deal and tax 152. I cannot order return transcript on the phone or online.

It seems the full 21 days are in the works.

Amanda

@kristy will it let you order them online as well?

Kristy

Omg…..I think they just let me order my return transcript by phone. I’ve tried by phone and online each day with no luck. I just tried by phone and the first time is said my social was incorrect. I called right back and tried again and it said they are sending them.

Return trancripts are option 1 on the phone system correct? I hope so, I need to have a better day today!

Anonymous

I filed 1/29 through Turbo Tax accepted same day. Initially I had one bar then it disappeared. Now I just have a message saying it’s being processed and a date will be provided when available. Quite frustrating. I have always filed through TT – no changes for me this year either.

Kristy

Just updating so those with 1/29 acceptance dates know they aren’t alone. I feel something happened beyond our control to returns sent around this time. I mean we all couldn’t have made errors.

I was accepted at 12 am on 1/29 and no updates since. The only movement I have had is being able to order account transcripts. I will be happy when I can order return transcripts, but I know that doesn’t guarantee I will be in the clear. I just need some progress very soon.

@cnizzle

Yes transcripts definitely update throughout the day. Last year I tried ordering throughout the day w/ no luck then in the afternoon I could.

This year my acct transcripts updated at like 1 or 2 am on the 5th. So, they update more often than wmr.

Its very possible those of us who did not get a ddd with this update are weekly and will be in the next update.

Amanda

I too noticed that people who filed early are all getting hit with this verify id thing. If they began accepting returns on 1/20, and MOST of those people received their returns today, that is 3 weeks. I’m betting that it will be 3 weeks for us as well…which is next week (17th or 19th)

waitinginWI

Same boat…..still. Should I call a tax advocate? Getting ready to.

Ready4this$

@stephinalabama
    Nice to see you are still in here. You are still in the ONLY situation that gives me hope that i get paid this week. lol.

Kristy

Just updating so those with 1/29 acceptance dates know they aren’t alone. I feel something happened beyond our control to returns sent around this time. I mean we all couldn’t have made errors.

I was accepted at 12 am on 1/29 and no updates since. The only movement I have had is being able to order account transcripts. I will be happy when I can order return transcripts, but I know that doesn’t guarantee I will be in the clear. I just need some progress very soon.

stephinalabama

@felicia I did mean accepted im sorry. mine were filed accepted by 1:00 cst on 29th. I could order account but not return transcript. today wmr still only has one bar but my bank has the funds pended for the 12th.

@jfabulous it was the same way for me.

@david I could order my account transcript but not my return transcript and I still can’t wmr still only on one bar but I called my bank to double check and they said my funds will hit on the 12th which is my ddd. I think that if they have a record of your prior obligation being taken out it is probably a good sign.

bcollins03

@cnizzle13
    It just says they are processing my return and a date will be provided as soon as possible.

Krystal

I filed on 1/29 and was accepted the same day. Up until a few days ago, I had two bars. Now I have no bars and just a message that says

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

with tax topic 152 referenced. Does anyone else have this?

Carly

Okay so This may get confusing but..i know the irs is just behind this year and a lot of people who filed early have been told they were flagged and are under review or that they need to verify ID But all of thoes people filed mostly 1/19 or before. I was worried I had an offset so I called that line and it says no, so then I check my student loans to make sure I’m not in default.. That says no. And then I start to wonder about the healthcare tax since a lot of
    People are saying they have to send in form 8962 and their accounts are on hold until The irs can amend them and re do that part. Well I put on my taxes with turbo tax that I didn’t have insurance because honestly I didn’t pay a dime when we set it Up through husbands work and shortly after he started to work for another company. Turbo tax says that they would have filed the 8962 form if I put the 1095-a form in BUT I didn’t put the info in since I didn’t have thoes forms u til 2/5 and I filed 1/29. Confused but hoping since I’m cycle 05i won’t see anything till they update the once a week ones. Any one have any info lol?

Jordan

I filed and was accepted on 1/29 through TT. I got a DDD of 2/10 but I have no deposits on my card.. and WMR is still at 2 bars. I have a prepaid card and I used it last year and got my refund on my DDD. Anyone know why? I really had my hopes up..

Lainy
    @lainy

Still no movement on my WMR :( still can’t order refund transcripts. Still no DDD. When’s the next big “update”?? I’m so sad!!! LoL

cnizzle13

@bcollins03

So you have had NO updates at all on WMR? So only 1 bar still?

bcollins03

Also, I am not able to order return transcripts…if that means anything…

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 482 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.