For those who filed 1/29/16.. Keep us updated!

• Creator
    Topic

Sparkle
    Participant

Filed – 1/29/16
    Accepted – 1/29/16 (23 minutes later)
    DDD – ??????

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ready4this$

@ stephinalabama . Were you able to get a return transcript?

stephinalabama

I submitted and was approved on the 1/29 wmr has been stuck on one bar and still is. I checked my bank account and I have a pending transaction for the amount for 2/12. again wmr is still on one bar my refund was over 6k filed HOH 2 kids EIC. . Also my state from last year was taken out of my refund as well as this year. I would make sure you are checking your bank account throughout the day and not relying on wmr

Sass

Am a 05r Just checked mine here it is
    with a tax obligation taken out DDD 2/10 filed early AM on 1/29 eFiled through Jackson Hewitt

Chris

Filed on 1/29 about 7pm. Accepted a couple hours later. WMR had 3 bars and Tax Topic 152. By Feb 2 lost bars and Tax topic 152. Never called just waited. Yesterday Bars returned with return being accepted and message IRS will send money out DD on Feb 11.

This is a personal and Schedule C tax return for myself and my wife. We are getting back over $7000.
    Lady I work with filed same day as me. 1040ez. Lost her bars and Tax Topic 152. Still has not got them back. She is receiving over $6000

Hope this info helps

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

@Nichol – I got my DDD the day after being able to order my transcript.

Amanda

I just got off the phone with the IRS. The woman I spoke to was rude and unhelpful. Any question I asked was followed with the answer of “21 days”

waitinginWI

Just to update that I have no updates lol. Called to see about return trans with no luck :( hoping I see an update tomorrow and its not this is shit

Filed and approved around 9pm CST 1/29
    Used turbo tax
    Paid up front.
    Got state deposited today but that’s the only progress.

Dee

Good Morning guys,
    WMR updates 24/7 I received my last update on a Sunday. So I know in fact for that to be true. Prior to my update I called IRS and asked them and they informed that updates are made online for electronic filers 7 days a week every 24 hr. So once a day usually the time of the official update is from 3am-6am. so after 6am what ever update you see is the final one for that day. Hope this helps I understand all concerns but tomorrow we will see an update for the 2/10’ers

Nichol

Filed and accepted 1/29
    NO change on WMR

Able to order return transcript this morning! FINGERS CROSSED that this means DDD is soon to follow!!!

lovelee36

@Brittanny
    when u can order your return transcript it has been said that your done being processed and should see an update with a DDD shortly after. They update the WMR on weds and Fridays so that is what they are saying about the big updates. One should be coming tomorrow. So according to all I have read being that I just ordered my return transcript I should be part of that update for tomorrow…but again key word is should.

Amanda

@Carly
    Someone else in this thread mentioned being an 05er. I always received my refund within 5 days, so I do not think that I am an 05er. Although I was married this year so my filing status changed. We still have pretty basic forms to fill out, my husband had his refund garnished last year for student loans. I am wondering if since my husband had a garnishment if that automatically throws me into a 05.

Brittanny

Filed and accepted 1/29 using turbo tax. Was able to order account transcripts. Dont even know what that means, some one please tell me? Couldn’t order return transcript. Still on one bar. Pure frustration. What’s is this big update about?

Carly

@amanda
    Yes there’s supposed to be one, saw on a fb page a lot of people who filed before 1/29 still don’t have anything and have lost all of their bars on wmr and when they called the irs they told them to call back after the big update tonight. So fingers crossed we’ll see something change. I figured out I’m an 05er since I had money taken last year..anyone know anything about that whole thing?

lovelee36

I filed and was accepted the evening of the 29th. I am still at one bar but I was able to order my return transcript this morning so Im hoping Im part of the update and get my DDD tomorrow.

Amanda

@Carly
    Is there suppose to be a big update tonight?

Kev

In the same boat. Transmitted 1/28 accepted 1/29. Nothing

Carly

Still no movement. Can’t order any transcript and wmr still just says recived. Filed 1/29.. I wonder if I’l see anything with the “big update” tonight.

Amanda

@kbaile04
    I filed on the 29th too. I can not order ANY transcripts and I still have only one bar. You’re not alone.

Kbaile04
    Participant

Okay, I filed on 1/29, accepted on 1,29
    Can order account transcripts but not return transcripts
    Wmr message ” your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” I see everyone else saying they have a ddd, but I have nothing

Ange

I have a DDD of 2/10. Just checked Republic Bank and they have my $$. Hopefully tomorrow will show up in my bank.

Amanda

@Carly
    The irs had information about the marketplace insurance and they said you can file before receiving those forms. I wouldn’t worry about that being an issue. I wish I could remember the IRS forum I read it on so I could post it. I do specifically remember seeing that you can file before those forms though.

Carly

filed 1/29 and turbo tax said I was accepted 1/29. Where’s my refund says received and I can not order transcripts and I’ve called the offset line to see if anything was holding it up there and then today I get a 1095-a form from the marketplace where I had insurance for 30 days only in 2015. when I flied my taxes on TT I was concidered exempt? Not sure if that’s the hold up or if I should continue to just wait it out since it seems the refunds are going out in absolutely no specific order.. Help!

gabrielle

filed-January 29th
    accepted- January 29th
    approved-February 5th
    scheduled direct deposit send date-February 10th
    if not recieved by the February 15th asked to call the bank.
    Hopefully it will arrive on the 10th. through turbo tax and following on “where’s my refund”
    according to turbo tax %8 of users who filed on the 29th have already been received,

thundercat45042

filed 1/29/16
    ddd.2/10
    2 bars
    wife
    file 1/19/16
    ddd 2/10

just waitin nothing as of 5:45pm 2/8

Amanda

Just to keep you all posted my coworker who file 2/1 got theirs today. Still waiting on mine that I filed 1/29, STILL can not order transcripts etc.

Kale

Filed 1-28
    Taxact said approved 1-28
    Still on 1 bar for wmr
    Haven’t been able to get transcripts keeps saying no match for my new and old address. So early this morning I called the IRS to see if there was a problem and they haven’t even looked at my return at all yet and didn’t accept my return until the 29th. Told me I might not get it til the whole 21 days which is the 19th. This is not fair, people who filed this month have their money already!!!!

jleissler

@nichol

It’s very rare for any updates Monday morning. Anything done/processed Friday, gets updated Friday night/Saturday morning. Unless they do some work over the weekend (which they have in the past based on volume), you would see an update on Monday morning. But this is generally not the case.

nichol

Am I correct that nothing was processed over the weekend? Processing begins again today? Hoping for a DDD for Friday.

Looked at my tax return from last year, filed Feb 7th and received DD on Feb 13th.

Big difference from this year. Filed and accepted on the 29th and no change in status at all.

jleissler

@amanda – Review your prior year transcripts and it’ll show a cycle code. YYYYWW0#

If the # is a 5, you’re an 05er that your tax stuff is only processed weekly versus daily like others. If you’ve ever been pulled for review, audit, owed money, etc (a whole list of stuff actually) they will re-sequence you to 05 for a few years until 2-3 years after the event.

cnizzle13

1/29er also. Filed TT and get my refund deposit at 13 days every year! Always file on Thursday or Friday, Have 1 bar and NO transcripts available by phone or WMR…….. I get a day or 2 behind but with the “crash” last week should’ve had them caught up a little!! I will update if I get a DDD and also how late my DD will end up being also………

Amanda

jleissler
    What is an 05 cycle? How can I find out if I am on that cycle?

jleissler

I’ve been an 05 Cycle for the last few years.

Filed on 1/29, accepted 30 minutes later.

It has been on 1 bar on WMR since, TT 152.

Neither transcript available. Samething happened last year.

My DDD has been a thursday for the last 3 years due to being an 05. I have a feeling anyone who is still waiting for a DDD is a 05er along with myself. Worst case, we’ll see our Money next week.

Amanda

The tax schedule says for people who filed on 1/29, that we should have our DD by Friday. IF we get our returns this week as we are suppose to they should process them tomorrow.

Diane

I’m in exactly the same boat as some of you.

Filed 1/29
    accepted before 10am EST on 1/29
    Have had one bar on wmr since 1pm 1/29
    Was able to order account transcripts on 1/5
    Cannot order return transcripts.
    Still one bar on wmr.

Carly

@amanda
    Glad to hear I’m not alone, was starting to think something may have gone wrong. I can’t order transcripts on phone or online. I haven’t tried this am but I’m sure it will just give me the same message as last time. Hopefully we get something soon! Kinda sucks seeing people who filed after you get ddd. I used turbo tax.

Amanda

@carly
    Yes me too! I filed and was accepted on 1/29. I can not order transcrips online or on the phone. Still only one bar. I don’t get why it is taking so long this year.

Carly

Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29 and still nothing. Can’t order anything and wmr says recived. Anyone else in the same boat?

Kev

Did anyone who filed the 29th that are expecting more than x,000 get their date for deposit yet? Apparently a lot of others have gotten their dates for today or Wednesday and I’m sitting at one bar.

Sonia

Thanks for the update Kristi!

I’m in the same boat as you. I filed on the 29th and was excepted 33 minutes later. All of this was done before 1pm CST. I’m still on 1 bar as of today. I have older children and I also completed their taxes, but theirs was completed on the 31st and accepted the same day. All 3 of my children have a DDD already. 1 of them have a DDD for the 8th and the other 2 DDD is for the 10th. This sad, but the wait continues. I’m hoping for some good news in the morning.

Kristy

Just keeping everyone updated so you will know you aren’t alone in your situation.

Filed/accepted 1/29 with taxslayer.
    1 bar tt152 ever since
    Account transcripts ordered on 2/5
    Can’t order return transcripts online or phone.

I keep seeing people with our date with a ddd of 2/10 and even people who filed after us with this ddd. I really wish I knew how and why this is. Its ashame that I want the week to begin just so we can get decent updates sooner. I am wishing my days away!

I feel bad for not being more patient when I still do see early filers with no status as well. I just expect delays for early filers because I see it happen each year. I just want reassurance that my money is coming in the near future…then I will be ok.

Amanda

@waitinginWi
    I didn’t know I could order them over the phone. I thought if it allowed me to order my transcripts that processing was complete and the online system did not update. I will try it and let you know. Did you file on the 29th as well? It usually never takes this long to get my DD or for it to process.

waitinginWI

@amanda did you try ordering trans over the phone? I was able to get my account trans that way but that’s about it.

Amanda

I filed around 6pm on 1/29/2016 via h and r block efiling.
    Still not processed
    I tried to order transcripts this morning and it would not allow me.

mark

Filed and accepted 1/29 around 2am with TT.
    Ordered Account Transcript on Feb 4th.
    Refund status shows no bars with tt152 still
    Cannot order Return Transcript

I did submit it twice on 1/28 but had issues with small info, and forgot to add my healthcare tax. Fixed it all and submitted it with approval on 1/29.

Monica

I do our (my husband and I) taxes every year. We always use TurboTax. We always file late January and get it a week later.

This year I filed our taxes on Jan 28th at 1pm.

We were accepted Jan 29th. The WMR site showed 1 bar… Return Accepted.

Two days later all bars were gone and it showed only last 4 of social, tax year 2015 and tax topic 152.

No refund amount was shown.

Today our bars and refund amount came back… now it shows Refund Approved with a DDD of Feb 10th. Hoping it shows earlier!

So happy and relieved… was nervous when bars went missing.

kristi

filed 1/29/2016 11AM
    accepted 1/29/2016 11:15am
    Approved 2/6/2016
    DDD 2/10/2016

Lavellan
    Participant

Filed 1/29, just got my DDD for 2/10 this morning. W2, EIC, Child tax credit.

Ashley22

QUESTIONS IS ANYBODY WHO HAVENT RECIEVED A DATE YET A FIRST TIME FILER? OR DID NOT FILE LAST YEAR?

ACCEPTED 1/22 NO DDD YET , I WAS TOLD IT TAKES LONGER IF YOUR A FIRST TIME FILER

Lynn

Club DD 2/10!! I HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO DIDNT GET A DD THIS MORNING GETS ONE VERY SOON!!! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATES! :)

Lisa

Filed and accepted before 11 am EST on 1/29. Ordered my refund transcript 2/03. One bar until late this morning. I have a DDD 2/10.

My special situations (maybe this will help someone):
    Uninsured waiver
    Identity ID required (ID stolen & in GA)

I think the hold up was the IRS computer meltdown. Good luck everyone! See you next year.

SHARAH

FILED 1/29
    ACCEPTED 1/29 AFTER 11AM
    USED TT
    HAD ONE BAR UNTIL THIS MORNING.
    DDD 2/10
    STILL CANT ORDER TRANSCRIPTS.
    NETSPEND CARD MAILED OUT 2/1 AND RECEIVED IT 2/4.
    GOOD LUCK GUYS HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Kristy

Filed and accepted 1/29 @ 12 am
    Able to order account transcripts only yesterday. Still no return transcript available.
    1 bar with tt152
    Was really hoping for update this morning, but no go.
    Possibly taxslayer told me I was accepted on 1/29 when I wasn’t. I see that happening alot. Especially since that was a Friday I’m pretty sure they just got ahold of my return yesterday and that is why I was able to order account transcripts.
    I am just worried they will take my ex’s offset from my refund instead of his.

Jessica
    Participant

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29 @ 10:54 EST
    Woke up today with DDD of 2/10!!!
    So happy I was in this group!!

violaguy
    Participant

Filed and accepted late in the evening 1/29. Ordered transcripts successfully yesterday, after two days of not being available. This morning, two (!) bars, and a DDD of 2/10. Filed 1040 with schedule C.

Michael

@Mamab

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question may you have a wonderful weekend.

Mamab

@Michael
    You may see an update Monday with a 2/12 DDD. WMR does give new DDDs daily but the big updates are usually wed/sat

Don’t give up, I bet you’ll have your DDD soon! I usually get a Friday DDD, but this year I got a Wednesday, crazy.

Kristy

@jake

You know netspend use to let you pick up a temp card from a store. Then you can call netspend ans have the temp card added to your account. You use this card until a new one arrives.

Its worth looking into if you get your money but no card yet. Netspend cards usually arrive w\i 7 days.

Michael

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    TurboTax
    Tax Topic 152
    Ok really bummed out this morning with no activity but I don’t want to sit here everyday just getting more and more bummed out as I see people getting accepted over and over. So I have a question it’s the weekend should I not even bother looking at WMR till Monday or is the big update again next Wednesday and I shouldn’t bother till then? This daily looking and finding nothing and just getting more down is it worth it. Thank you to anyone who bothers to answer this downer of a question

Michael

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    Tax Topic 152

magikarp
    Participant

1/29 filed and accepted, ddd of 2/10 this morning :)

Boboli

Filed 1/29 and accepted minutes later Turbo Tax.
    Able to order transcript yesterday around noon.
    DDD this morning 1/10 !
    Good Luck Tax Payers !!!

waitinginWI

No changes for me… :(
    Accepted 1/29/16
    State return gave 2/9 ddd 3 days ago for WI.
    Was able to order acct trans over the phone last night. Still can’t order return trans or order any online. Hopefully I get it next week I guess.

So glad the IRS that gets paid SO much can’t get their shit straight. Pardon my french.

Ayles

Filed 1/27 on TT.
    Not actually accepted until 1/29 according to IRS.
    Yesterday I was able to order account transcript, not return transcript.
    No DD this morning :(
    So many got the 1/10 one. Not sure I understand the discrepancy.

MamaB

Filed TA 1/29
    Accepted seconds later
    Ordered return transcripts yesterday morning
    Got DDD of 2/10 this morning

This is the first year I’ve ever gotten a DDD that wasn’t a Friday
    YAY FOR DDDs!!!

Jake
    Participant

Filed 1/29 accepted same day. Got a date of 2/10 as of this morning . Quick question a little off topic. Is anyone doing the net spend card and if so have they recieved theirs yet ? Mine said it got shipped out Monday the 1st . I still don’t have it . I’m worried about not having my card when my refund loads

Dovie

Sent with TT 1/29 + Able to order account and return transcripts 2/5 = Showing a DDD by 2/10.

Joey

Filed 1/29 and accepted 1/2 hr later TT
    Updated this morning to DDD of 2/10

Beth

Big update today. I got my Dad of 2/10/16! Yay! I really hoped for yesterday but at least I got the approved status.

jleissler

Still no updated.

Filed 1/29, accepted 30 minutes later on 1/29

1 Bar still on WMR, No Transcripts available yet.

In the past I was a weekly 05er.

Alleascea

Got my 2/10 ddd! Yay!

VANESSA
    Participant

Forgot to mention I was able to order my transcripts (only worked over the phone) yesterday 1/5/16 @ 5pm PST

So I would say,if you are able to order both transcripts you will get a DDD the next day ????

VANESSA
    Participant

Filed 1/29/2016 @ 8:30 PST
    Accepted 1/29/2016 8:55 PST
    was able to get DDD of 1/10/16 on 1/6/16 @ 4am PST with tax obligation taken out already.

Yay. ????

Bri

When I checked where’s my refund this morning it says “we can not provide you any information about your refund” then it goes on to say if I need more information to call and it gives me a reference number. Anyone else have this? I have no more bars :/

Lynn lo

Filed 1/29/16 accepted 1/29/16 around 2/3pm. Able to order return transcripts yesterday 2/5 and woke up with a DDD of 2/10.

Julie
    Participant

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    TurboTax
    Tax Topic 152
    Both transcripts on 2/5
    DDD 2/10
    Michigan
    Haven’t received my State yet

Sparkle
    Participant

Still nothing!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! :(

Jody

Ok Update:
    Just checked DDD is 2/10! Ordered my transcripts yesterday 2/5 so YAAY

DavidT

Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29
    Hey guys! I was abke to order my account transcripts but not return transcripts. Could this still be good news? From what I read the account transcripts have adjustments made after my return was filed so maybe this would mean they have already started my return?? Have checked and i wasnt included in tonights update :( Hopefully tomorrow! Thanks!

CC

Good morning,

YES! filed 1/29
    DDD 2/10
    Ordered transcript 2/5. This year wasn’t that bad for me. Quicker than last year though. Congrats to all that got their DDD. Everyone else, hold on, your day it’s coming!

Jeremy H

Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29

I too now have a DDD on Wednesday 2/10

DavidT

Hey guys! I was abke to order my account transcripts but not return transcripts. Could this still be good news? From what I read the account transcripts have adjustments made after my return was filed so maybe this would mean they have already started my return?? Thanks!

Patient

Filed and accepted 1/29, was able to order both transcripts yesterday 2/5. As of a few minutes ago DDD is 2/10

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

DDD 2/10. Phew!

Mallory

Filed and accepted 1/29 was able to order both return and account transcripts Thursday 2/4 just got my DDD 2/10 and that’s with my tax obligation taken out!! Yayyy!!!

Sonia

Jeremy H

2015 tax return is for the taxes you just filed.

Kev

You’re trying to get your info for last year not this year. Will have to wait till next year to request 2016 info

Jeremy H

Hey everyone quick question of someone could answer, when I tried to order my transcripts, I put for 2015 since there was no 2016 option. Does that mean I couldn’t order them for this tax return yet or does 2015 mean for the 2015 tax year that we just filed this year? Sorry if it’s a dumb question just wondering? Thanks!

MiMi
    Participant

Hoping for a big update tonight! And that we get some DDD’s! I will check back in morning. Night everyone.

Filed 1/29 w/o H&R Block
    Accepted 1/29
    1 Bar w/ Tax Topic 152
    Return Transcript ordered 2/5

Sparkle
    Participant

Tomorrow morning there will be a update and some people will see their DDD’s for 2/10!! Hope it’s us!! Good Luck everyone!!

Staci

Filed on 1/29 accepted 30mins later. Wmr one bar. No ddd on top of that talked to IRS found out my taxes wasn’t really accepted until 2/1. TaxAct lied.

Dana

Filed 1/29 at 10pm
    Accepted 11pm
    Filed with TT 1040 with business, new dependent

Still 1 bar….I was able to order my return transcript today.

jleissler

Filed on 1/29, accepted minutes later.

1 Bar on WMR since.

No return or account transcripts as of a few minutes ago available.

waitinginWI

Filed and accepted 1/29/16 around 9pm
    WI state return is scheduled for02/09/16 as of yesterday morning. Fed still at one bar. Was able to order acct trans over the phone online hasnt worked at all. Mn state return is still processing, I’m hoping tonight is the night I get my ddd for Mon or weds.

Tara
    Participant

My brother in law filed 1/29/16 and money was deposited in his bank account 2/5/16 without any notification from the IRS.

Jessica
    Participant

Well hopefully that means that it is a good thing for me as well since I was able to order my transcripts today. How awesome would that be?!

shahzadi26
    Participant

Filed 1/29 evening around 8:30p EST
    Accepted 1/29 around 9:00pm EST
    Was able to order both return and account transcript around 1:00pm EST 2/5
    One bar on WMR since 1/30

Last year i had a huge delay and did not receive my money until May 2015 after filing 1/25 and accepted 1/25. They never told me what the delay was but I do remember I was not able to order my transcripts the entire time. So I’m hoping this is a great thing that I’m able to order both transcripts!! Good luck everyone!!!

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

Self-employed, so schedule C.
    EIC and CTC
    Accepted 1/29
    Return transcript available 2/5
    DDD ???

Yolanda

Filed with w-2 and self employed and I was able to order both of my transcripts today. Still no ddd

Jessica
    Participant

Mine was 1040EZ simple tax form.

Melysse

Filed late afternoon 1/29. Accepted within 30 minutes. One bar on WMR the next morning, BUT I have a schedule C in my taxes (I’m self-employed) and I think last year I was on the weekly update cycle.

As of tonight, no bars at all (just the still-being-processed message), cannot order transcripts. I’m just hoping for DDD by the 12th.

REQUEST: When y’all are posting your filing times and updates, could you please include WHAT KIND of 1040 you filed – EZs will always be processed faster than full 1040s, and if you have Schedule C or K1 or anything like that, it’s ALWAYS longer.

Jessica
    Participant

Me again! Just got done making my first post on here. Got off and well I was just able to successfully order my return transcript! Does anyone know if this is good news??

Jessica
    Participant

Hey guys,

I am with everyone here. I filed 1/29 and was accepted 30 minutes later @ 9:54 central time. Since the night i filed a week ago my status has still not changed on WMR, just the one lonely sad acceptance bar. I was hoping to wake up today and have an update and DDD but I did not: ( Used TT same as last year, and last year I had my taxes back in 5 days I kid you not. But that is obviously not happening this year. Tried yesterday to get my transcript with no such luck. Gonna try again to get it now. Maybe there will be a change by tomorrow morning! Can only hope for the best, but at this point that’s driving me nuts Lol.

Lynn lo

@davidt. You get both transcripts off irs sight or phone number. I would call instead as everyone is having problem from the site. If none of your info works it could be under your spouse info otherwise call the IRS and speak to someone to make sure your info correct. Or look at your tax return.

DavidT

I filed 1/29 accepted 1/29 (TA)
    Im still on one bar and when I try to get my transcript it says they dont have any record with that information. Same outcome when I call. I wonder why this is. My address is saying its incorrect as well but thats not true. What are the two types of transcripts ? Ive only tried the one on irs site that says mail transcripts.
    Any help is greatly appreciated

Sandi

Update – nothing.

Filed: 1/29
    Accepted: 1/29 (less than 30 minutes later)

One bar, unable to get either transcripts.

violaguy
    Participant

Filed and accepted 1/29/16, in the late evening. One bar since. Was able to order transcripts as of noon today (unable earlier). Figure this can’t be bad.

Sparkle
    Participant

Hey y’all. I’m finally able to get back on here. This is the only sure that want working for me last night it today. I got on one this morning, though. But anyways, I’m able to order account transcripts, no return transcripts. The past 2 years I’ve always received my refund very quick. Last year I had my refund in my bank 10 days after I was accepted. Last year I filed on the 13th and they didn’t open up until the 20th.. But I know that wmr didn’t show but 1 bar when I received my money! Good luck all! Tomorrow morning is an update and I hope I’m included with it!

Autumn

Filed 1/29 with tt accepted 1/29 about an hour later no movement on wmr so far but I was able to order both transcripts with our new address around noon today, so I’m thinking wmr will update with a ddd In the morning!

Lorraine

Filed 1/29/16
    Turbo Tax
    Turbo Tax shows accepted on 1/29/16 but IRS site shows received, cannot order transcripts.

MandyC

Filed 1/29 @ 11pm
    Accepted 1/29 @ 11:35pm
    Was finally able to order refund transcripts 1 hour ago, could not yesterday
    I have a tax offset for State taxes owed. Offset line says my offset was taken from my refund dated 2/10/16.
    One bar on WMR but I look for it to update overnight.

Manda

Filed 1/29/16 and accepted 1/29/16 about 6:00. Was able to order transcripts today. Only one bar. Called the IRS offset line and have one offset scheduled to be paid 2/10. Looks like ddd will be 2/10 so yay!!

Veronica

On 1/29 I filed at 10:00 a.m. with H&R block online, it was accepted on WMR by 10:38 a.m. Today It’s still showing “Return Received” . Today I was able to requests my 2015 transcripts for both accounts. I still don’t have a DD update.

Boboli

Filed 1/29 Turbo tax.
    Accepted 1/29
    One bar as of this AM Friday 1/5.
    Was able to order return transcript as well.
    Good sign
    Good luck to all waiting on a refund!

Nichol

Filed: 1/29/16 8:00pm
    Accepted: 1/29/16 Shortly after filing
    WMR: Return Accepted, no movement

Can not order return transcript.

According to the various charts I’ve seen on the internet, I should have received my return today. (In theory)

Anyone have a reasonable idea on when I should expect it? Does next week, Wednesday or Friday, seem more realistic?

John doe

Filed : 1/29/16
    Accepted : 1/29/16

Wasnt able to order transcripts till this morning. Still on 1 bar though. Same generic “your refund has been recieved” and blah blah blah but hopefully soon I’ll see some changes. Still haven’t recieved my netspend card in the mail either. Hope this brings some kind of hope to those who still haven’t seen any changes.

Bri

Actually, I’m only able to get a account transcript not a return transcript. What does this mean???

Sparkle
    Participant

I’m back. I couldn’t log on since last night.

Bri.

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 10 minutes later
    Still on one bar but was able to order my transcripts!! That’s good news right???

MissMaryMack

Was finally able to order my return transcript this morning! Hoping for a WMR update tonight or tomorrow night.

Filed 1/29 H&R Block
    Accepted 1/29
    1 Bar with 152 Tax Topic
    Return Transcript ordered 2/5

jon

Right there with you guys on this one. As of yesterday I could not order any transcripts and it would not recognize my new address…was worried because I did not file last year. So I called the irs and updated my address yesterday…woke up this morning with both transcripts available on new address for.. hope we get a DDD soon=)

Renee

@Beth same boat as you…just an hour earlier for me with the filing and accepting. Just ordered return transcripts this morning…SO if I had to guess we will have an update on WMR tomorrow and a deposit next Mon or Tues. I bank with a credit union and they are normally pretty quick :) Will keep fingers crossed!!

cnizzle

Does the phone line actually update throughout the day or only once like WMR?

Ayles

Good morning. I was able to order account, not return transcripts this morning. Can anybody tell me what the difference is & what does it mean? Still no movement on wmr.

Alleascea

Filed 1/29 12pm
    Accepted minutes later
    1 bar no ddd

Checked last night and nothing .
    checked this morning still one bar BUT I was able to order both transcripts.

So close yet so far haha

TickTock

The wait is over!! My money has arrived!

Used TaxAct
    Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    DDD 2/3
    DD 2/5
    As of this morning I am still unable to order transcripts.

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

For the past three years, transcript order meant DDD usually the next day. I’m hoping we could still be 2/8. Last year I got a date on 2/4 for 2/6,so not unheard of. Otherwise it looks good for Wednesday. The end is near!

Ange

Looks like I’m with the majority. Able to order return transcripts but no change on WMR and no change on Republic’s website.
    Baby steps are better than no steps :)

Beth

I filed at 8:34AM on 1/29/16. I got my acceptance email at 8:55am and went straight to WMR and confirmed that they were showing it received. I have only one bar on WMR but was able to order a return transcript this morning, which I’ve never done before. I was hoping for the 2/5 deposit since I was ahead of the deadline of 11am but that didn’t happen :( I am really hoping for something to come through soon. I asked at my bank yesterday and she said she didn’t see anything yet but that they come in all different days, not just Wednesday and Friday and at all different times. Here’s hoping!

Kristy

Well…a little progress for me this morning. Last night I tried to order my transcripts and couldn’t. This morning I can order my account transcript. Still a no go on return transcripts, but I feel I am getting somewhere.

Last year when I was checking everything like a mad woman I remember my transcripts updated in the middle of the day so I will be hopeful that happens again. I received my refund right before v-day last year so it looks like things may be the same this year.

Filed with TS on 1/29
    Accepted minutes later (possibly)
    1 bar TT 152 ever since
    2/5 can order account transcripts only

Bbarber

Filed 1/29 with turbo tax. Turbo tax says accepted at 6pm about 20 mins after filing. and wmr says received. Can’t order transcript. But every year my wmr stays at one bar until the $$ is dd.

Lynn

Update…
    Was able to order my transcripts over the phone this morning for my new address. Congrats to everyone else that was able to also! Still on 1 bar on wmr.
    Now let’s all try to calm down for the day and hopefully tomorrow morning will bring several DDDs. :)

ninjasherrie

I am finally able to order transcripts over the phone. I can’t get the online tool to work to save my life. Yesterday I couldn’t order anything over the phone either. I know i’m a weekly, so I usually get my notification on Saturday for Wednesday deposit. Looking at years past, I usually seem to get my refund right before Valentines, so this holds true to the story there too.

Still nothing on WMR, though.

Jody

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    As of right now it still shows 1 bar topic 152, I did just now order my transcripts, I wasn’t able to do that yesterday sooo……???? hopefully the DDD is before I get the transcripts in the mail….

Jordan

No updates but I was able to order transcripts this morning.

Lynn love

Filed 1/29/16 at 3pm still at one bar as of this morning 2/5/16…. Feeling a little discouraged, was able to order a return transcript this morning but I’ve never done that so knowing my luck that will probably hold it up even longer. Does anyone know what it means to get a return transcript?

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

No update on Wed, but able to order both transcripts this morning.

NB

No movement or change on WMR but I was able to order both account and return transcripts this morning (previously unable to do so). Hope everyone else wakes up to a good sign or even a DD. :)

Ash

Filed and accepted 1/29.
    No movement on WMR.
    However, was able to order return transcript with new address this morning.

Nik

Was able to order return transcript – hoping that means I will have an update tomorrow for DDD on the 10th.

CC

Good morning
    I was finally able to order a return transcript. Hopefully a DDD is on the way. It happened for me this way last year. For all of those who got a DDD after last night’s update, Congratulations!

Scott

Filed and accepted: 1/14
    Had a single bar till 2/1 then they disappeared and left me with the “return still processing ” message.
    Still have no bars but I was just now able to order return transcripts.

Robert

Got mine ??????????filled on the 29th ballin lol

Tiffany

1 am in Kentucky. Still cannot order transcripts with old address. It is still not accepting my NEW address. Still at one bar. Boooo!

Sparkle
    Participant

@NB I know the feeling of keeping sane with all of these posts. I’m just waiting for my Happy Day, and everyone else needs their Happy Day. Lol. Let’s keep everything crossed!! But not our eyes, they might get stuck, lol. Good night all, and hopefully in the morning we will all have some good news!! Good Luck!!

NB

I filed 1/29 around 6 pm and was accepted within an hour of submitting it. I still have 1 bar on WMR and cannot order my transcripts. My friend filed hers 1/29 but earlier in the day and has a DDD of 2/5. So I am assuming where I filed later in the day it was actually accepted a day or two later despite the confirmation that it was within an hour of me filing it. Good luck everyone and I love reading all these posts…kinda helps to keep me sane.

MissMaryMack

Hoping for an update tonight! Good luck everyone!

Filed 1/29 w/ H&R Block
    Accepted 1/29
    1 Bar w/ 152 Tax Topic

Jeremy H

Hey guys I used my wife’s social and it went through but was just 1 bar for now so nothing yet. Hopefully some more news tomorrow. Best of luck to all!

Ayles

I am still at one bar, cannot order transcripts etc. Like I mentioned earlier, I filed & was accepted according to TT on 1/27 but was not actally accepted by IRS until 1/29. So if you filed & were accepted by TT on a certain date, I would take your official acceptance date to be a day or two later & base your refund date off of that. On the refund cycle chats floating around, it says 1/29 on two different cycles. One with a DD of 2/5 & the next with a DM of 2/12. I’m assuming the ones accepted by IRS {not TT} on the 29th or after will be the 2/12 group in which case it will probably update early next week? It doesn’t make sense that later filers are getting DDS & earlier ones aren’t but I’m sure the system is more complicated that we understand.

Lynn

Just checking in….
    No changes.

My fingers are crossed we will all wake up to good news tomorrow!

Anyone know of any other 1/29 forums/groups? I wish more Facebook 1/29 commenters would be more active in these forums. I’m getting a headache reading through all the fb comments on this websites page. Thought about sharing the link/info that this forum / 1/29 thread is here but I’d rather keep what little privacy I have on Fb.

I’ll update in the morning if anything changes for me. Best of luck to u all!!!! :)

Sparkle
    Participant

So.. They gave updates for this morning for DDD’s for Monday.. Let’s hope they they are giving updated in the morning as well!! xD

jon

@ninjasherrie I used TT as well…I filed the 28 and was accepted the 28th. Got my email around 4:30 a.m. I spoke with a lady from the IRS today and she told me I wasn’t accepted until the 29th…so I’m backed up another day now and I’m here with you guys now! =)
    I still can’t order either transcript. Hoping for a DDD this coming week. ( which sounds so easy…but I will continue to drive myself insane checking in here 25x a day and blocking myself out of the WMR ..which I know is ridiculous because they only update once daily, overnight. ) SO…here’s to almost another day down. Hopefully some of us will get some good news tomorrow and this weekend!

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

Jeremy, were you ever able to see one bar? It could be from the outage yesterday.

ninjasherrie

Jeremy, did you use TurboTax? I ask because what i’m finding out after reading a lot of posts is that the date TT gives for acceptance isn’t what the IRS has per se. People have called the IRS saying they were accepted on a certain date, but the IRS shows them accepted days later. I think TurboTax lies. I’ve used them for years because its so much easier to just import all my info from previous tax returns, but after years of screw ups, I think i’m done with them.

Jeremy H

1/28 filed
    1/29 accepted

I received an email showing it was accepted. But when I look at where’s my refund on the IRS website, it says that I need to wait until 24 hours after it has been accepted, but I was already accepted…anybody understand the problem?

ninjasherrie

When I filed this year, I used the added ID security thing of giving DL numbers and AGI from last year. I just think the IRS likes to mess with my head. I’ve lived at this address for years, my return varies very little from year to year, i haven’t been a victim of ID theft as far as i know… they just like to give me stress, lol.

pg

It is most definitely a delay in taxes for some ppl because you may have to complete an identity quiz. I just received mine in the mail 30min ago and its completed. I asked the representative if that what was delaying my refund and she said yes, so that may be the hold up

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

Tomorrow’s got to be our day, right?

ninjasherrie

Every dang year it is something else for me. One year i filed with the early filers, allt he early filers got screwed. Next year I waited for the official opening, then i fell into the resequencing hole. This year I waited even longer, and i’m still hung up. I really think the IRS hates me.
    Filed 1/29 (TT)
    Accepted 1/29
    1 bar on 2/1 topic 152
    Stuck there

momjess
    Participant

1/29 file/accept
    2/3 wmr updated to 2/5 ddd
    Called my bank on 2/4 and funds are there will be released after midnight.

Irs current computer issues do not appear to be affecting deposit dates given.

Tiffany Kidd

Well, I got my NetSpend card today that I opted for through TurboTax. No money available to put on it because I am still sitting at “Accepted” and still unable to order transcripts. I really hope tonight is our night! Fingers crossed everyone!

David

Hey dont kill the messenger

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

Maybe, maybe not. I think the IRS is telling people that so they’ll stop calling. People wouldn’t have received dates today if that were true.

Sparkle
    Participant

Believe what you want to believe. Or say what you want to say. I know the truth. If you don’t want to hear the truth then get off my post. Thank you and have a lovely day!

David

I just got the same message from them when i called sorry but its true guys. We’re all screwed will have to wait 2 to 3 more weeks to get our refunds sorry but its the truth

Sparkle
    Participant

All right everyone, let’s not get all hateful. Everyone wants their refund and yes, 9 out of 10 people will so have their refund within 21 days, even though the IRS was down yesterday. Different news group wouldn’t make it up, they were told by the IRS employees. So everyone can still expect their refund within 21 days from the date they accepted it out if you filed and were accepted before the 19th they will go by the 19th, when they opened.

jay
    Participant

@angry strange because their press release says different then what you are saying. Who was the rep you spoke with so we can verify this info with them.

Angry

Thats what the irs told me personally not what i read on a website sir

Lavellan
    Participant

Filed: 1/29
    Accepted: 1/29
    Through: Turbo Tax
    WMR: One Bar, TT 152

I was really hoping for an update this morning. We have never had to wait more than 8 days to get our refund deposited. This year is so gorram screwed up between the crashes, and people waiting so long. Hopefully we will all update with a DDD this weekend. All of this is seriously damaging my calm. UGH!

Sir Readsalot

@angry

………really? I mean, really? It’s like your trolling without even reading anything about the irs situation. Well, let me inform you, by the OFFICIAL IRS STATEMENT it says that 1) this doesn’t effect people who already have approved filings, and 2) that 9 out 10 filers will still receive their return in the 21 day period. That is regardless of when you file. For the love of anything, if your gonna troll, at least get your facts lined up and don’t come to a lynching without your pitchfork

Angry

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH IRS AND THEY TOLD ME WITH THE SYSTEM FAILURE THAT MOST PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO WAIT A EXTRA 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO RECEIVE THEIR REFUND. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. WITH ALL THE GOVERNMENTS TECHNOLOGY WHY CANT THEY GET THIS RIGHT, YOU’RE SYSTEMS NOT PREPARED TO HANDLE ALL THE TRAFFIC. ……. REALLY

This is for efilers not mail returns

E

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    TT
    One bar, topic 152..
    Can not order return transcript
    Was hoping to be part of 2/5

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

@jordan – that’s what’s driving us all crazy! LIke, who’s deciding who gets their refunds first? No method to their madness.

Jordan

I filed and was accepted on 1/29 through TT and still at one bar and my transcripts still aren’t available. My sister filed 1/30 and has a DDD. Its very frustrating!

Joshua
    Participant

1/27 for me and no update since and calling all I got was an automated live person. “Please allow for 21 days while we sit on our rumps and rotate.”

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

Super frustrating. I’ve seen some 2/1 accepteds get DDD’s today. I’m over here like, “SHOW ME THE MONEY!” I’m sure if you could be locked out of SBBT’s site, I would have by now. Annoyed that transcripts still tell me “Your request cannot be completed. Please contact us at 1-800-908-9946, our automated telephone self service, to order an account or a return transcript,” but my husband’s just say not available. Like, what does that even mean? System, are you down or up or what?

I’ve never gotten a refund without WMR updating, so it’s hard to imagine I’d be one of the ones that gets a magical deposit with no update. And now seeing how the 2/3 DDD people don’t even have their money yet, hope is all but lost.

Sparkle
    Participant

People accepted after us have their DDD.. I don’t like this, but I’m happy for the ones that have their DDD.. It’s just very frustrating!!

Megan

UPDATE:

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/30
    Was able to order both transcripts on Tuesday night 2/2
    Got DDD of 2/8 today
    Oregon DDD of 2/5

Diane

Filed 1/29, accepted soon after. Still just one bar on wmr and no transcripts available.

Jeff
    Participant

I just called and got a helpful person.. They really are nice this year from previous years.. anyway she said the system was down for 8 hours yesterday and that they are going to push a update tonight for us that filed between the 26-29 and for those that doesnt have issues, should have there deposit by the 15th. I have ID protection on mine and im clear so she stated that i should have it before the 15th as im in middle of processing now. So hope this little news helps.

Lynn

Just updating that there has been no change in my refund status since last night. 1 bar, no transcripts, no pending deposits to my checking account. Everything remains the same.

Any other 1/29 filers use hrblock online like I did?

Manda

Filed 1/29 with TA and accepted about 30 min later. Still on one bar and no transcripts. Hoping to get a change soon.

Sandi

Update on my filing:

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29

WMR still on the single bar; still unable to order transcripts

Dee

I mis-typed that. I filed 1/29.

Ange

Filed and accepted 1/29. One bar all week. Checked this morning and bar is gone. Hopefully I’m right behind you, Dee. Maybe looking at a 2/10 ddd. Fingers crossed.

Renee

No Change for me either…. filed 1/29 7:30am EST accepted 1/29 8 am EST Using TT as I have the past 8 years. Only one bar, says I have to call for transcripts. WMR is working and has been working fine for me. Not sure what is going on, I guess I missed the DDD of 2/5, hopefully by 2/12.

Dee

Morning.
    Well, I filled 1/30. Accepted that morning.
    Had one bar for a few days.
    Then on Tuesday my bars disappeared with no amount showing and a generic tax topic.
    Yesterday morning still no bars but I was able to order my return transcript (before the computers went down)
    Work up this morning to two bars a a DDD of Monday Feb 8.

Hope this gives you a glimmer of hope.

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

No change for me. If I try and order transcripts with my social it says it can’t process my request. My husband’s says the transcript isn’t available. :/ I’m seeing a lot of people who have called in and found out they were held up waiting for identity verification, but didn’t get a notice until they called in. Frustrating. :(

Samual

I filed on 1-29-16 with TT and it was accepted about an hour later (per TT). Still on one bar and no transcripts. Hang in there everyone, our time will come!!

Tiffany

Checked again today. Still at 1 bar. Cannot order transcript. They got that fixed now. As of now I can no longer check my WMR status because they have it shut down. Or it says “currently unavailable.” I will continue to update. This time, last year I had my taxes! I received my taxes on the last day of January! As with this year, I was “Accepted” on the last business day of January.

Lynn

BTW…. Still sitting on 1 bar on wmr, no movement from accepted on hrblock app, no pending deposits to my checking acct that I can see. Good night! I’ll update again as soon as I see any changes. Pleeeease do the same :)

Lynn

Hi guys! I’m a 1/29 filer

Submitted: 1/29 3:51pm est
    Accepted: 1/29 4:04pm est
    Used hrblock online n paid like $30 upfront w my credit card
    requested refund direct deposited to my checking acct
    As of right now I’m still at 1 bar on wmr
    Hrblock is giving me a deposit date on its app that says 2/19 but that’s the full 21 days so I’m not believing that.
    Couldn’t order transcripts as of earlier today.

We’ve used hrblock for several years and have never had a problem. Usually recieve our refund with a week to week and a half . I looked back at last year and I was accepted on 2/2 and my refund was deposited exactly 7 days later DD on Monday 2/9. I feel like I’ve always received it at the beginning of the week. Hoping my money shows up by next Monday.
    I wish everyone luck getting their money too.

I’ll be sure to update if anything changes for me and I hope u all do the same! I get anxiety reading through all the facebook comments to find 1/29ers. Glad we have this spot to communicate. Hope my info helps. Stay calm :)

Boboli

WMR broken.
    Filed 1/29 at 1330
    Accepted at 1350
    No transcript available but that’s broke as well.
    No update still one bar hope it’s because of the system being broken.
    Good luck all you taxpayers.

CC

Hi,

@sparkle. It doesnt work, I’ve tried this website for 2 days. It won’t even allow me to sign into the account I opened last year. Thank you though

lamoglinsgal
    Participant

Grasping at straws here. Went to check for my transcripts again….technical difficulties. Maybe an update is coming as far as transcripts go.

Sparkle
    Participant

Order Your Transcript Online!!!!

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do

CC

Hello,

Last year I was able to get my return transcript online. I read it and saw cycle codes on it. Based off the information I pulled from one of these forums, I calculated my refund date. And it was accurate. So, since we are only able to order the transcripts by mail now, even though there have been a few great exceptions to the rule, does this definitely mean your refund date is soon to come when you finally able to order one?

Thanks for the help in advanced

MamaB

I just looked up last years wait, about the same time frame, I actually got my DD one day before I got my DDD.

Ayles

I think part of the problem is that the TT acceptance date is inaccurate. I spoke to the irs today & she said my official acceptance date was 1/29 whereas I filed on 1/27 & according to TT was accepted the same day. She said they haven’t touched my return yet. I’m assuming I will be in the 2/12 refund cycle because of that date of 1/29. So I would encourage you to not consider the TT acceptance date when trying to figure out your refund date. She was very kind to look mine up for me but that was after 2 that didn’t. Also Tax 152 means nothing in terms of a refund. Hope this is helpful.

T. Rivers

I filed the 28th, had an offset and called today. She said the offset will not hold up my refund but I was actually not accepted until late 29th afternoon instead of early 28th morning when I filed and got an email that I was accepted so now I’m stuck waiting on next big update hoping to see that 2nd bar smh!

Sparkle
    Participant

Happy for the ones who woke up, this morning, with a DDD of 2/5/16. Saturday morning is when they are going to have the ddd’s for 2/10/16.. I’m gonna waiting until Saturday morning to see if I have an update.

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 482 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.