For those who filed 1/29/16.. Keep us updated!

• Creator
    Topic

Sparkle
    Participant

Filed – 1/29/16
    Accepted – 1/29/16 (23 minutes later)
    DDD – ??????

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Carly

My update. Filed 1/29
    No bars no movement and no transcripts (return or account ) lost bars & tax topic a few days before 21 day. Called irs got few Different answers so I called the tax advocate and got a case. He called me 2/24 am and told
    Me I needed Heath care forms. I faxed them
    That day and he called me back later that evening saying the Irs is processing again and it will take 4 weeks. Read on the fb groups that some advocates wernt being very helpful and don’t check n or even answer their phones for their clients. Today I called and be answered on the 2nd ring. He told
    Me the the forms had an error and the irs fixed it and I will getting a letter soon & then he stated he’d be contacting me on the 11th to make sure I have my refund. Fingers crossed!!!!

April

I efiled 1/22 and still have not seen any movement after replying to a letter via fax on 2/17. No updates what so ever. Besides they did u date my address I know because I have been trying to request a transcript. Unsuccessful so far, but my address is correct. I have called the irs 3 or 4 times and cannot seem to get any closer. :/ stressed!

Chyne

Anyone with any updates??
    I filed 1/27 was told by IRS it was accepted 1/29
    waited my 21 days, they just said it was still processing, kept calling was told I was under review and it may be 3 weeks before I know anything, kept calling and now they say I’m in wage verification and that a letter might be sent out and I’d have to wait 45 days from date of letter (Feb 5) that may or may not be sent out. Anyone else in same boat or close to it?

bcollins03

1/29ers have been awful quiet lately…Did everyone get their money??

I was finally able to req my transcripts on friday 02/19. Got a DDD of 02/24 on sat am. Still nothing showing in my bank acct, so we will see what happens in the morning. Hope everyone else got theirs…

Carly

Update, just got off the phone with a nice man. He said my return was sent to the errors department & I’ll be getting a letter soon and then after I send eveything in that they need it will take 6 weeks for them to approve it and then after they approve it.. It will take 6-8 weeks to get my refund. Oh well looks like I’ll have it to just Intime to pay off my cruise in September. Next year I think I’ll go to my parents tax man and stay away from filing myself. Glad I got through to some one was on and off the phone with in 7 mins. What a headache this has been, but kind of relived I’ll can stop checking wmr and this like crazy. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Carly

Filed 1/29 with turbo tax
    Lost bars and lost tax topic Monday night/ tues morning.
    Haven’t been able to order account transcript, haven’t tried a return one since I can’t get the other one.
    Mine says your tax return is being processed in regular font and then in smaller says a refund date will be provided when available. I’m going to call soon.

Gary

I was able to talk to a helpful lady this morning who was able to tell me that something was missing from my return. She can’t tell me what but that is why my return was being held. I filed with Turbo tax and went through every step so I am not sure what is missing. She is putting in a referral and they have 3 weeks to send me a notice. But I have no offsets just something missing.

bcollins03

FINALLY able to order my return transcripts…still no update on the WMR page, but the wording changed to “We have rec’d and it is being processed.” Still no DDD but I feel like i’m making a little process. Today was my 21st day also. Keep your heads up everyone, they keep those refunds forever…

Relly

Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29. Lost bars a week later as well as tax topic on WMR with the message “your tax return is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available” 2/19 WMR wording changed to “we have received your tax return, it is being processed” and I can finally order my transcripts. Hope others got some news today that was in the same boat is me this wait was a pain, but it seems to be almost over for me thank goodness

Kristy

@ Gary

Filed/Accepted: 1/29
    WMR: Updated 1/30 – 1 Bar – TT152
    Account Transcripts: First Available on 2/5
    Return Transcripts: First Available on 2/12
    Lost Bars And Lost TT152: 2/13
    WMR Message Now Reads ” We have received your return and it is being processed”

When I first lost my “bars” and “TT” I called to try to find out information as to why this happened. Well, the rep wasn’t really any help. She just said she realizes I may be use to receiving my refund in 8 days, but this year they are taking the full 21 days in most cases. She said she did not see any issues.

So I waited a few days to see if anything would change. I remembered last year I lost my bars and I got my DDD the next day. Well, I wasn’t so lucky this year.

This past Tuesday I decided to call back and just see if I could get someone willing to help me. Luckily, I did get a very helpful and knowledgeable rep on the phone. Even after I told her that I was accepted on 1/29 she still asked for my name and ssn so she could look up my account. She asked me if I owed any back taxes and I told her I did not. Then she proceeded to tell me that according to her records they were offsetting my refund due to back federal taxes from the tax year 2013. She took the time to completely explain how it was from a jointly filed tax return that year, my husband at the time left off an entire w2 so there was an overpayment. She said since they don’t receive w2s from employers until around summer they did not catch it until then and now the overpayment including fees and penalties were owed. They took all of his refund and the remaining balance from me. Apparently, I am responsible for the debt even though I had no dealings with the tax return he filed my name electronically, but I never did see what he had filed.

So, losing your status bar and your TT can mean that your taxes are being offset for federal back taxes. It makes since that your status bar would disappear when they have finished processing your return, but they haven’t approved your refund yet. I am thinking the TT152 disappearing must mean they don’t know if you will be getting a refund at all so the information about HOW you will receive it isn’t relevant anymore.

Once they deduct the money owed to them if you still receive a refund the TT would come back. Once your refund is approved your status bar shows back up.
    o
    * Gary, I’d go ahead and call tomorrow. Maybe wait until a little later in the day just to give them more time for processing and so that you get the most up-to-date information about your return for the day. Thursday is the IRS’s first day of the week and they do a great deal of processing on Thursday and Friday and update Saturday morning.

I called today because I wanted to know if they had already deducted payment from my return and applied it to the federal tax debt. This rep wasn’t nearly as helpful as the last. He wouldn’t tell me anything for certain because he said I still have one day to process and for me to call in the morning. He said he wasn’t able to inquire on my account until the 21st day.

Gary

I too filed on 1/29 and was accepted within minutes. This week I lost my bars and tax topic. I called the IRS today and was told I needed to wait until after 21 days were up And since that is Saturday and the lady couldn’t tell me if they were open on Saturday she told me to call on Monday). I couldn’t get any more info. Hoping tomorrow brings good news on WMR for me and everyone else who filed 1/29

Iamsam1212
    Participant

My DDD was set for today but i got my deposit yesterday around 2pm. Good luck everyone!

Kristy

@ Everyone still waiting

If you were accepted 1/28 – 1/29 and still don’t know what is going on go ahead and call later today or especially tomorrow afternoon. Today is a big working day for the irs to process returns.
    However, if you can order return transcripts your return has finished processing and they can tell you if your getting a ddd or if they are holding your refund. No guarantee they will tell you why they are holding it.

Not to scare anyone, but I see a pattern showing that if you can order return transcript, but lost bars yet still have tt152 its a review. At least that’s what the IRS is calling it. The question then is what kind of review? If they see no letters coming out they are running back through the computer. If its a manual review that’s a bit more thorough, but return can be looked at and be fine as well.

If you can order return transcripts, lost bars and lost tt152…Its very possible this is due to a federal offset of back taxes owed. I am going through this right now. In the past it caused no delay. This year its causing a week or two delay. Well, IRS rep said 1-2 weeks and tgey always tell you longer than it should actually be.

Our 21 days is up on tomorrow!!!!!

Andrea

I filed both 1/29, was accepted minutes later. Called irs # this morning and only had to wait 12 minutes lol. Said they actually didn’t accept it until 1/30? Was told that it was put back into “circulation” and would take a week longer than expected but could not provide an answer as to why. Said I should check WMR link and hopefully have new info by 2/27?! I have no bars, no codes except for the TaxTopic 152 and still a message saying refund is being processed and a date will be provided when available. The amount of my refund did show back up on the left hand side under my other personal info and the amount of the refund has not changed. Ugh!

Carly

Just an update
    Filed 1/29
    Lost bar and lost tax topic Monday night.
    Can’t order Any sort of transcripts. Figured I’d call next week sometime it I don’t get anything in the mail.

Sparkle
    Participant

Hey, just updating everyone..

Filed & Accepted 1/29/16
    Approved 2/13/16
    DDD 2/18/16

Checked at 12:30am and nothing.
    NOTHING PENDING!! Before 5, I had the money posted to my account!!

Good Luck everyone!!

chris

i was acceptied on 1/22/16called on day 25 due to holiday and was told a letter was sent out on the 4th I of course received that after the holiday as well. I had to send a 8962 form for the healthins and a back page of the 1040 if amounts changed for them. they did not want it amended. now lets see . last year it took a week and a half.

mark

Checked again today hoping for some kind of sign, but nada. 152.. still processing.. cannot order transcripts.

Relly

Still no bars or tax topic or anything. Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29. The 21 days are very close now

Sickandtired

OK so my bars disappeared but still have tt152. Called yesterday and was told that my refund has been under review since the 27th of January and I filed the 26th -_- but my bars just disappeared Saturday. Anyone have any viable answers to this nonsense?

TIffany

I filed 1/28, but was accepted on 1/29. I was approved on 2/13 with a due date of 2/18. Nothing is pending yet. I was hoping that since I have a Netspend card I would get it today, but I am glad to at least have a date.

Capri

I filed 1\29\16
    Ordered return transcripts 2\12\16
    Bars disappeared 1\13\16
    I’m lost???

Stephanie
    Participant

Same thing here. Filed 1/29/16.
    Accepted 1/29/16.
    This morning at 3 am my bars were gone and a message saying they are processing my return was there. Still tax topic 152. Can’t order return transcript.

Carly

Any one in the same boat? Filed 1/29 up until this am had one bar and Tax topic but now the bar and tax topic is gone! It says your tax return is being processed a refund date will be provided when available.

Rob S

Filed 1-29
    Accepted 1-29

I’m still not able to order transcripts and the still only one bar. Called 2-13 and talked to someone. He said there is nothing in my file. This is the longest I’ve ever waited

rachel

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 2/2
    Woke up Saturday 2/13 to a DDD of 2/18
    Nothing pending in the bank as of now (BB&T)
    Just happy to have a date!!

MLynn

Just updating. I posted Friday.

I requested transcripts on Friday and Saturday morning check WMR and got a date of 2/18/16 to receive my refund!

Bailey

Can anyone order any transcripts? Does it matter if you can or can’t get them?

NIKKIC

Filed and Accepted 1/29/16 still no update. One bar tax topic 152. I called the IRS on 2/11/16 to see if there were any issues, the guy assured me it was just taking a little longer than usual and I should see a DDD for this week by Monday. Nothing yet. Hoping for a DDD soon.

Carly

Nothing for me yet. No update or movement on wmr can not order any transcripts: BUT I filed turbo tax and on Saturday I got an mail saying thankyou for using turbo tax to file 2016 taxes & on the bottom it said in small letters still haven’t recived your refund yet? Click here to find out where it is. There was no new info or anything but I’m hoping fingers crossed that thankyou email means I’ve been processed BUT still can’t order transcripts.

Kbaile04
    Participant

Still no return transcript, no bars, no tax 252, no ddd, no updates at all since the day I filed my taxes. Filed and accepted 1/29

CeCe

I haven’t received my refund. I filed 1/28, Still waiting and hopeful for a ddd this week.

mark

Am I the only one that hasn’t received the tax refund yet? lol

MamaBear2165036029

YAY!!! Finally got a DD for 2/18.

To everyone still waiting, be blessed and I pray you get your money soon.

Becky

Update!

Wmr has a dd now! Went from one bar to two today, says 2/18/16 it will be deposited into my account. Was hoping for Wednesday, but I’ll take it!
    Good luck!

Kbaile04
    Participant

Well, not really an update but I tried to order my return transcripts this morning and it said not available. I just tried again and it is saying that my address is not the one they have on file. Now the address I was using previously was my old address, so I’m not sure what this means but it’s the first thing I’ve seen happen since I did my taxes on turbo taxes.

John
    Participant

Update… I filed thru H and R block on 1/29, 6 pm. I found out yesterday they didn’t accept my state until the 4th. Anyway I checked WMR just now and there is FINALLY movement and a DDD. 2/18 to be sent to my acct, and it also says give it until 2/23 for bank to actually show it in my acct – and if it’s not there by then, to call. Also have a new tax topic related to offsets .. I called the number and it says I owe KY $100 for when I worked there in 2011. That’s it though. Looms like many of ya got updated over night, glad to see it finally.

Octavia
    Participant

I called the IRS on 2/12/2016. I was a little concerned that I would have to verify my ID. When I called, I lied and told the rep that I did see a direct deposit date of 2/9/2016 and now I don’t. I said I also waited until Friday just to see what happens. The rep was nice and said let me check. When she came back, she asked me toverify my address. Then she placed me on hold. When she came back, she said my direct deposit date is 2/18/2016. lol. anyway, I was able to order a return transcript and I do see the ddd on wmr. (I don’t feel bad about lying…they have been lying to us too)

Iamsam1212
    Participant

Filed 1/29 received 20 minutes later. No movement tell yesterday when I could order refund transcrips. Woke up and I have been approved with a ddd of 2/16.

Lacey
    Participant

Finalllyyyy!

Filed 1/28

IRS accepted 1/29

Called Irs 2/10 and was told I was randomly selected for review and should be delayed 2 cycles (obviously just to buy time)

Able to order both transcripts on 2/12, not even acct transcript was available before this (new address this yr)

WMR updated to 2 bars 2/13 with a DDD of 2/18

I have never waited longer than a week for my refund. So glad the wait is over. Good luck guys!!

Carly

No update for me. No deposit pending in acct. and no transcripts. :(

Diane

Filed/accepted 1/29
    Account transcript 2/5
    Return transcript 2/12
    Woke up to a 2/18 ddd
    Refund is pending in bank account

Finally!

Kbaile04
    Participant

@shawna

I also have the same message and no tax 152, or my transcripts.

Gillian

Update.

Filed 1/29 no bars till this morning FINALLY DDD OF 2/18

DeAnnb

WOOO HOOO! Just checked and got my DDD of 2/18.

Filed 1/29 got accepted the same day. Nooooooo movement since that date. Checked this morning and the bar FINALLY moved. 2/18 is my DDD.

So all of you 1/29’ers we finally made it

Shawna
    Participant

So here is my situation…I filed on 1/29 was accepted maybe 10-15 mins later…was stuck at 1 bar until about the weekend of the 5th and then the bars and tax topic disappeared..I was able to order return transcripts…I called to see if I needed to verify my identity they said no they didnt see anything on/wrong with my account. Friday the 19th will be the 21 days I still have no bars or tax topic…this is the first year anything like this has happened.

pineapplexpress

Holy Jabronies! Finally got approved and DDD is set for the 18th! Thank you! Good luck to all! Will post if it hits my bank sooner!

Lainy
    Participant

OMGosh!! So saw most were able to order return transcripts this morning so about 11am MST I tried. Finally let me get them ordered! Just checked WMR at 2:20am MST and I now have a second bar! And a DDD of the 18th! Seriously. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME !

Relly

No update for me and still no transcripts available. No bars still and no tax topic 152. Wtf!

John

Filed with h and r block on 1/29, 6 pm. Accepted sometime that day, for both state and federal. Haven’t had movement on the WMR beyond the first bar. Have tax code 152. Today I checked status of state refund and it was processed on 2/4, and said it would be credited within 7 business days, so guess it will be Monday at the latest for that. Had an offset last year so I think I will probably be waiting the full amount of time this year. Which will be this comingfp Friday so at least it’s only a week out. Wondering if perhaps my federal wasn’t accepted until the 4th, like my state? Maybe that has something to do with it as well. Haven’t called to check, nor have I tried to order transcripts.

Bailey

Hi all I filled 1/29 with turbo tax after 6pm was accepted 1/29 but wmr still says received and still processing and 21 day thing. I’m thinking my return didn’t get accepted until early February and I’ve been an 05 cycle the last 2 years so I’m assuming I’ll be waiting the full 21 days. Just wish I knew for sure I wasn’t missing anything!

Rob S

Filed: 1/29
    Accepted: 1/29

I did dd for my federal and check for my state (I had to different states, Ok and Mi).
    I received my check from OK 2 days ago, and my check from Mi today. Federal still says processing and I’m not able to order transcripts
    I’m starting to get real nervous

MLynn

Thanks so much for your help!!

Felicia

@MLynn

I would bet half my refund that most of us will get a DD of 2/17.

But I’m sure wmr will update for you, though I’ve heard of a few glitches it updated within 24 hours of ordering return transcripts for all of my coworkers, so I’m pretty confident. I ordered my friends transcript last Friday afternoon, wmr updated overnight and she had her refund on Wednesday as promised.

Good luck!

MLynn

@felicia

I requested both and both said it had accepted my request. If WMR does not update, do you have any idea when I could expect the refund?

Felicia

@MLynn

Was it your return transcript? If so it means that they have finished processing your return. If approved, wmr should update by tomorrow morning with a DDD.

Relly

No update for me and I cannot order any transcripts. Congrats to those with updates.

Lainy
    Participant

Yay!! I just ordered my return transcript!!! I hope this is good news for us all!!!! It’s about time!!!

Carly

Can’t order either transcripts no update on wmr.

MLynn

I requested a transcript and said they accepted my request and should receive it in 5-10 days. Does this mean they have approved my return? It hasn’t gotten past the “received” bar on WMR.

jleissler

@jessica

Based on the postings from folks here. WMR is only really good for seeing if they received your refund. Anything beyond that, its crap for this year. If you’re able to get BOTH Account and Return transcripts that is a great sign. You should see a DDD in the next few days (Monday is a holiday!). People are also getting DDs in their accounts without WMR updating with a date or anything. So I would expect we see our refunds within the next week.

pineapplexpress

@Ericka its on the irs.gov websote home page there is a link get transcripts, you do em by mail enter info and do return transcripts.

I filed and got accepted 1/29, was able to get the return transcripts like most of us 29ers! Yay hope! Wish it ment i had my refund now. Maybe it will be tomorrow. (Wishful thinking)

Oscar

I filed on 1/29/16. I also was not able to order transcripts until this morning. Good luck everyone!!

Jessica
    Participant

Yesterday I lost all my bars and my WMR just says that my tax returns are being processed. I can order both my tax transcripts today though. Still no bars and same message. Any thoughts?

mark

Just called irs and spoke with someone. Found out I wasn’t actually accepted til February 2nd even though TT said I was on 1/29 around 4am.

She just said still processing, no issues or flags… So I’ll just probably wait full 21 days.

Sparkle
    Participant

Ready4this$

@Ericka
    Google “Get Transcript” its the first link on the page to irs.gov
    Then click get transcript by mail. You cant view them online anymore but it is a sign that return is done processing.

Sparkle
    Participant

Hey guys, I also was able to order return transcripts when I tried 5 minutes ago. I never would’ve checked this morning but y’all gave me some hope! So thanks everyone, I’m sure we will see our DDD tomorrow morning and it’ll be for 2/17/16. Good luck everyone!!

jleissler

Progress!

File 1/29 and accepted 30 minutes later.
    I had 1 Bar until this past Monday on 2/8 updated with No Bars, TT 152 and Refund Information will be made available jargon.

No Account or Refund Transcripts available.

I checked WMR and Transcripts at 6am today and no changes.

After seeing a few people say they just tried and got theirs, I was able to order BOTH my Account and Return transcripts.

In the past i was a weekly 05 cycle. So usually Thursday nights was my update in the past. Seems their updates today were a little delayed. I’ll report back when and if it updates with a DDD or if a DD shows up.

DeAnnB

Filed and accepted 1/29, WMR been on “processing” since that date. Was able to order my return transcripts today when I couldn’t yesterday or last week! FINGERS CROSSED

Ericka

Can someone please tell me where you’re going to order these transcripts or how to see if they are available? I know some of you say they aren’t available and some say they are & you ordered today.. Well, where do I go to check this? Thank you!

ALee

I was able to order return transcripts today with my new address! Still one bar on WMR, but I know this is progress. Anyone know when the DDD would be?? Last year I had my taxes back in 7 days. Looks like this year is going to take the full 21 days.

Diane

@kristy

Thank you! I was finally able to order return transcripts this morning.

Gillian

Filed the 29th 1 bar wmr FINALLY able to order transcripts hopefully it means something good.

Kristy

@diane

I also had a wording change when I tried to order return transcripts earlier this morning, but they were still unavailable. Wording had directed me to fill out form or go to irs.gov. This morning it changed to the auto line to order transcripts.

Just a few min ago it allowed me to order them and I am feeling very hopeful.

Transcripts do update through the day and they really seem to be moving for people accepted during our date. Keep checking I am convinced the wording change means some kind of progress.

Ready4this$

@kristy
    You give me hope!

waitinginWI

Also able to finally order return trans!! Hoorah!

Ready4this$

@diane
    I had a wording change as well. I hope that means something.

Kristy

OMFG!!!!!!!!

I can’t even believe what just happened. I was FINALLY able to order my return transcripts! They just updated because I tried at about 6 a.m. and it still wouldn’t let me, but the message had slightly changed. I noticed transcripts were updating for so many others so I tried again and it went through. I am so glad I have made some progress and am looking forward to this next update.

Good Luck to us all!

Sonia

OMG! I was finally able to order my return transcript. I hope that is good news. Good luck to all of us 29’ers!!!

Diane

One bar, no account transcript available. I did have a wording change… just hoping for a DDD soon.

Felicia

Transcripts are updated constantly throughout the day/night. Those of us that were able to order return transcripts today, we will get a DDD tomorrow morning and it will most likely be next Wednesday.

bcollins03

This may have already been asked, but how often can you check for a transcript? How often does that get updated?

Ineedsmymoney

I was finally able to order both transcripts this morning!!! So when do we get a DDD? LOL any predictions?

Tara
    Participant

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 30 mins after
    1bar
    Tax Topic
    Finally able to request my return transcripts today. IRS updated my new address so I was able to use that instead of my old. DD right around the corner?????

Ayles

Praise God I was able to order my return transcript this morning. I assumed there was some movement because I received an email from TT early this morning saying thank you for choosing TT, see you next year type thing. I’m assuming/hoping I wake up to a DDD tomorrow.

jfabbbulous

@felicia it finally let me order my return transcript!!!!!!! When I checked around 7:30 this morning it didn’t, now it did!!!!! woo hoo!! when do you think we will get a DDD?

Felicia

I knew it! Just successfully ordered my return transcript!

Keep trying everyone!

Kbaile04
    Participant

Still absolutely no movement at all. No return transcripts, no bars, no tax 152, no money, no ddd, and no hope at this point.

Felicia

Pretty much the same here… 1 bar, no transcript. BUT, when I tried to order my transcript it finally recognized my new address… that’s something, right lol?

mark

No bars. Still processing. Cannot order return transcript.

I suppose next week it is. :-(

Jessika

Still one bar & no transcripts H&R block projected DDD 2/19 filed 1/29

Amanda

Still one car. Still can not order transcripts.

MamaBear2165036029

Filed late 1/29 – married/joint. Accepted shortly after on the same day. Through TurboTax. Has been stuck on one bar with Tax Topic 152. Have not tried to order any type of transcript, because I just don’t think that does anything. Just getting a little frustrated, is all.

Natashialou

I called 800-829-1040 press 1,2 ,1,3, today to make sure nothing was wrong with mine, address etc. Filed Jan 29th, accepted 32 mins later. Was told same typical 21 days. BUT the guy I talked to did say that even though their volume is massive right now, the biggest thing that is ‘possibly’ delaying early to end of Jan filers is the security and identity checks. There are several new checks put in to play this year that have been implemented, which depending on status, address changes, going from single to HOH, or any slight difference in years previously associated with your SS# can put it through the new checks. Not sure if that’s an excuse but I’d rather they make sure my identity was safe then say ‘humpf, sure why not’. I know they are getting a lot of hate from people but it’s no different then getting fast food, can’t blame the cashier always, there are cooks back there too. ;) I was hoping to be along the DDD’s of 2/10 but nothing yet, just 1 bar and still wont let me order transcripts. Congrats on the 2/10 dates, hope the rest of us get ours soon!!!!!

Still waiting

I filed 1/29 and used TT and although where’s my refund and TT said it was accepted the same day, the lady I talked to as the IRS said it wasn’t accepted until the 1st. She assured me that everything was fine and the refunds accepted that day should be done processing any day. Hopefully this gives some of y’all Some peace of mind about your refund and how insanely long the processing is taking! Good luck guys!

Ayles

Sorry I meant accepted 1/29

Ayles

Filed with TT 1/27
    IRS stated they did not receive it until 2/29 so that’s the date I’m going by

The trend I’m seeing is you can order return transcripts a week after you were able to order account ones. I was able to order my account transcript 2/5 so I’m assuming {hoping?} that I will be able to order the return one by tomorrow 2/12.

I don’t believe ordering transcripts or calling is a flag. The irs is well aware that people are awaiting their refunds & that they will call especially when delays are occurring or order transcripts because they believe it’s an indication of a refund. The irs wouldn’t have put it up as a “myth” on their faq if they didn’t have thousands of people ordering them. These are standard practices that everyone awaiting a refund will do & the irs expects it.

I am hoping for an update soon. My tax refund has never taken this long. I’ve never done the transcript thing before so can’t speak from experience but my refund did come through before my wmr updated. We’ll see this year.

Ericka

Filed on 1/29, was shortly accepted thereafter.
    I had moved up to the second bar of “accepted.”
    Checked today & it went back to the first bar of processing.
    Tax 152 info available.

I called & asked what the deal was & the representative informed me that there are NO delays in taxes this year. And also, that the system just does weird things with going back and forth.

She said if they needed any more info or red flags, they would’ve already tried to mail something or logging into check the refund status would’ve informed me to contact them. She said it’s more than likely just going to take the full 3 weeks & of course, “call back if it’s been more than 21 days.”

tamra

ANY BODY? seriously ANYBODY GET THERES YET THAT WAS accepted 1/29what up? Someone give M
    ONEY

Diane

I was an 05er last year and my refund took exactly 21 days. I assume the same this year since my account transcript became available 2/5 and nothing since then. I am hoping to be able to get my return transcript tomorrow and get a DDD Saturday or Monday for 1/17 or 1/20.

Joshua

Filed on 1/29/16
    Accepted on 1/29/16
    Ordered Account Transcript on 2/2/16
    Ordered Return Transcript on 2/8/16
    Received WMR update with DDD of 2/12/16 on 2/9/16

Hoping I actually receive my DD tomorrow (2/12/16). At this point I don’t have alot of faith that I will receive it on time. And was told that calling the IRS multiple times or with fictitious codes as I have seen some telling others to do is flagabble (is that a word). Because most of the breaches have occured through the transcript ordering services, repeatedly using these services in the same day is cause for the IRS to be concerned that someone is attempting to commit fraud with your account.

Kbaile04
    Participant

Smh, this is all just unbelievable. Last year it took exactly two weeks so tomorrow will be two weeks form me. I mean, I’m honestly at a loss for words at this point. It’s bull crao because I can order an account transcript but it’s going to go to my old address, and am still unable to order return transcript. I think I’m going to go to the IRS headquarters and wait there for my money.

Joshua
    Participant

@kbaile04 The update last night was for 2/16 of next week for a DDD. If tomorrow does have an update we wont get our $$$ until Friday of next week at the very earliest. And yes my patience with IRS is gone as well. I filed on 1/27 and still nothing in 15 days of waiting

Amanda

@kbaile04
    It could be. I’m on the I got my refund facebook page too…soooo many people are having all sorts of problems this year. Moving from state to state is just one of them.

Kbaile04
    Participant

Okay, now I’ve just about had it with this IRS. So my step dad filed his taxes last Thursday and received his refund today. I filed and was accepted on 1/29. No bars or tax 152. Not a single update in almost 2 weeks. Let me ask this, is it because I moved states and had two w-2 from two different states? I’m hoping I’m part of the big update tomorrow.

Carly

I’m an 05er so I’m hoping to see something Saturday morning. I’ve heard so many different things happening to people this tax year from the healthcare forums to being reviewed to the Irs needing extra processing time due to the issues they had earlier this month: I wish they would email you or have a
    Place other than wmr to check if you have any red flags or need additional paper work. The mailing process
    Takes so long! Last year I got mine back in 3
    Weeks right at the 21 days and I had owed in taxes from a retirement account my husband chased out years prior to. So fingers crossed!

Amanda

@Carly
    I just called and spoke with a Mr Lombardo. I had to strong arm him and mention a tax advocate for him even to put my SS# into the system. He put me on hold for a long time. I asked if any letters are/have gone out and what is taking so long. He said he does not see any letters but he said that because I was married in July and my last name changed it causes a red flag. Total BS! He gave me the 21 day lecture. I flat out told him I didn’t care about the 21 day lecture he was giving me because I’ve always had my refunds within 5 days of filing.

Kristy

Ugh!!!!!#……….I am so beyond frustrated!
    What is up with1/29? Our delay has something to do with the when we filed. I filed for a family member on 1/28, but it was 9:30 pm and mine was accepted at 12am 1/29 so basically we filed the same timeframe.

No update,tt152,no return transcripts.I had no reason to file Obama care. My refund amount is high, but everything is the same as last year. They paid me last year and everything checked out fine.

The family member I filed for refund amount is half as much as mine. Still nothing.

Carly

@amanda I’m in the same
    Boat as you. I filed turbo tax 1/29 still
    No bars no transcripts and was thinking the Heath insurance thing is the issue but ive been doing some research and downloaded what turbo tax sent in and have been looking over the form 8962 i filed. I’m confused because when I got the 1095-a from the marketplace i had already filed but it also says I don’t need to send that in as the irs has a copy.. I’m hoping they fixe led my errors and get on with the processing. Maybe I’ve just confused myself even more! Who knows anymore lol.

Becky

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29

Only one bar on wmr, filed with TT, I noticed yesterday the TT return page changed, but no updates.

Amanda

I did not know my husband had gotten Obama care for a month in between jobs last year, so I did not file it. Now I am freaking out. Should I just call get a fax number and fax it before waiting the whole 21 days (I filed and was accepted 1/29)?

mark

@amanda

I sent my w2 without obamacare, but it got rejected on 1/27 because I needed to do some ID thing. I received my 1040 obamacare form on 1/28, so when I resubmitted my stuff on 1/29 it was with the 1040 obamacare form.

Sonia

@seekingrefund101 I’m in the same boat as you. I woke up this morning hoping to have good news, but once again I was disappointed. I’m still stuck on one bar and 152 topic. What’s really going on with the IRS this year? This is freaking ridiculous!!!

seekingrefund101
    Participant

FML….NO UPDATES. Still 152 & hating the Irs this morning…

Amanda

@mark
    Did you have Obamacare last year? I’m trying to see if this is true. I’m seeing a lot of people being delayed because even for a month of having obamacare they didn’t send in the form..but no one said to send in the form. So people get frozen until the paper work is received, and then they have to go through the reprocessing steps all over again.

Felicia

Same here…. no movement at all. Can’t order transcripts as it doesn’t recognize my new address. I checked last year and it took about 18 days, so I guess there’s still time before I need to panic.

Ugh.

mark

No update for me. No bars,152, and can’t order return transcript.

Quanda

Filed 27th accepted 28th tracker disappeared 30th with message: return being processed refund date will be provided when available
    Last year filed jan 30 didnt recieve until may 1
    File schedule c with 2 dependents
    Can’t order transcripts online or phone
    Whats going on?

Amanda

OK, I’ve been told that if you had Obamacare in 2015 and did not file a 1095 your return will be held until you send in that form. It doesn’t matter if you had Obama care for 2 weeks, 2 days, or 2 months. If this is the case there is a FAX number. Not sure if this is why some of you are being held up.

Kev

Brother in law did his taxes hours after me on the 29th. Got his date for deposit today. I got nothing. Womp Womp Womp

StillFlippinBroke
    Participant

In the very same boat, I filed on the 27. The irs says that they didnt get it until the 29 although TT says accepted on the 27th. I was able to check wmr on the 28th so maybe they didnt read it right. No movement, same as everyone else. One bar, no return transcripts and when I was lucky enough to talk to someone at the irs she said just keep checking wmr and I should see a update in a week. WOW! Really gotta love the IRS. I have seen people that have filed WAY after me end up getting their refunds a while ago. I just want a DDD, so I can relax. This seriously sucks.

Lacey
    Participant

I filed on 1/28 at about 9am w/ TT but irs says I was accepted in 1/29. Started to get really worried since I’ve never waited longer than a week. Called several times only to get the standard 21 day canned message. Today I called to update my address and was finally able to get a helpful rep who says I was randomly selected for a review but it should only delay my refund by 1 cycle past my 21 days. I’m not sure but since she didn’t give me the standard 6 to 8 weeks response I feel like this is what theyre telling people who have been delayed because of them being behind.

Melysse
    Participant

Updating for the sake of Solidarity.
    Bars on WMR disappeared on Friday. Still says, “Processing, date will be provided when available.” Can’t order anything.

DID call. All they would confirm is that they have 1/29 as an ‘accepted’ date.

I think it was two weeks or so last year. It might have been three.

Monica

Filed 1/28 and accepted (past 3pm est.) so consider myself a 1/29 filer.

No DDD
    1 Bar TT 152
    Able to order account transcript on 2/5
    no return trans as of just now.

NEVER had any issues until last year when i was “reviewed” and had to ID Verify. Filed same time of year as this year and didn’t get my return until 3/18. Previous years got it within 2 weeks from filing.

PRAYING this doesn’t happen to me again this year as i desparately need the money this time. I tried to ID Verify online and it gave me an error message and i was able to order an account trans so hoping that’s a good sign.

I feel like this is some sort of a sick joke to the IRS/Government to keep people who need this money in the dark.

Amanda

I’m seeing on other threads A LOT of people getting “reviewed” this year. Especially those who filed on or before 1/20. I hope this is not the case with us, because that holds things up even more. I’ve never seen so many people get reviewed in one year.

Oscar

I filed on 1/29/16 also. I used HR Block. I’ve used them for years. People I know at work who filed after I did and got their return today. I’m scheduled to move on 2/19/16 which also the end of my 21 days. This is very frustrating.

Me

Filed with TT on 1-29-2016 still says Its being processed, 1 bar and tax topic 152. Never took this long and slwsys used TT. Simple return too with w2 and same dependent for the past 17yrs. Hmmmmm! I called my bank and nothing is pending so far! Hopefully we will see improvement in the am!

RoseBud

I also filed on 1/29/16 through TT and was approved within minutes. I have had one bar with no movement at all. My sister filed on 2/3 through TT and she got her deposit today. It must be something with the 29th because it looks like its happening to allot of people. Frustrating.

Kristy

Well damn….disregard my post cause I reordered my acct transcripts. I still can’t get return transcripts!

So very upsetting. Can’t believe I made that error, I am slowly losing it….Thanks irs.

jfabbbulous

I had no update this morning… but I just tried to order transcripts online and it let me order account transcripts online with my OLD address, I wasn’t able to order online only by phone until today… does that mean I’m progressing??

Clee

I got mine today. I filed 1/28 it said it was not accepted till the 29th I had no movement then just updated lasted night to a approved and sent.
    I never recieved any text or email notifications from Tax Act. It looks like mine moved all in one night. It said approved 2/9 refund send 2/10.
    So I guess you never know.
    I am think though anyone who filed 1/29-1/31 it was not recieved till at least 2/1 or 2/2

JLEISSLER

@mark.

Interesting! I filed 1/29, accepted 30 minutes later on 1/29

I’ve had 1 bar since, this morning.. no bars and TT 152 as well.

mark

@kristy – Option 2 is the return transcript, Option 1 is the account transcript.

I filed on 1/29 and accepted on 1/29. No bars with the “your form is still in processing” deal and tax 152. I cannot order return transcript on the phone or online.

It seems the full 21 days are in the works.

Amanda

@kristy will it let you order them online as well?

Kristy

Omg…..I think they just let me order my return transcript by phone. I’ve tried by phone and online each day with no luck. I just tried by phone and the first time is said my social was incorrect. I called right back and tried again and it said they are sending them.

Return trancripts are option 1 on the phone system correct? I hope so, I need to have a better day today!

Kathy
    Participant

I filed 1/29 through Turbo Tax accepted same day. Initially I had one bar then it disappeared. Now I just have a message saying it’s being processed and a date will be provided when available. Quite frustrating. I have always filed through TT – no changes for me this year either.

Kristy

Just updating so those with 1/29 acceptance dates know they aren’t alone. I feel something happened beyond our control to returns sent around this time. I mean we all couldn’t have made errors.

I was accepted at 12 am on 1/29 and no updates since. The only movement I have had is being able to order account transcripts. I will be happy when I can order return transcripts, but I know that doesn’t guarantee I will be in the clear. I just need some progress very soon.

@cnizzle

Yes transcripts definitely update throughout the day. Last year I tried ordering throughout the day w/ no luck then in the afternoon I could.

This year my acct transcripts updated at like 1 or 2 am on the 5th. So, they update more often than wmr.

Its very possible those of us who did not get a ddd with this update are weekly and will be in the next update.

Amanda

I too noticed that people who filed early are all getting hit with this verify id thing. If they began accepting returns on 1/20, and MOST of those people received their returns today, that is 3 weeks. I’m betting that it will be 3 weeks for us as well…which is next week (17th or 19th)

waitinginWI

Same boat…..still. Should I call a tax advocate? Getting ready to.

Ready4this$

@stephinalabama
    Nice to see you are still in here. You are still in the ONLY situation that gives me hope that i get paid this week. lol.

Kristy

Just updating so those with 1/29 acceptance dates know they aren’t alone. I feel something happened beyond our control to returns sent around this time. I mean we all couldn’t have made errors.

I was accepted at 12 am on 1/29 and no updates since. The only movement I have had is being able to order account transcripts. I will be happy when I can order return transcripts, but I know that doesn’t guarantee I will be in the clear. I just need some progress very soon.

stephinalabama

@felicia I did mean accepted im sorry. mine were filed accepted by 1:00 cst on 29th. I could order account but not return transcript. today wmr still only has one bar but my bank has the funds pended for the 12th.

@jfabulous it was the same way for me.

@david I could order my account transcript but not my return transcript and I still can’t wmr still only on one bar but I called my bank to double check and they said my funds will hit on the 12th which is my ddd. I think that if they have a record of your prior obligation being taken out it is probably a good sign.

bcollins03

@cnizzle13
    It just says they are processing my return and a date will be provided as soon as possible.

Krystal

I filed on 1/29 and was accepted the same day. Up until a few days ago, I had two bars. Now I have no bars and just a message that says

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

with tax topic 152 referenced. Does anyone else have this?

Carly

Okay so This may get confusing but..i know the irs is just behind this year and a lot of people who filed early have been told they were flagged and are under review or that they need to verify ID But all of thoes people filed mostly 1/19 or before. I was worried I had an offset so I called that line and it says no, so then I check my student loans to make sure I’m not in default.. That says no. And then I start to wonder about the healthcare tax since a lot of
    People are saying they have to send in form 8962 and their accounts are on hold until The irs can amend them and re do that part. Well I put on my taxes with turbo tax that I didn’t have insurance because honestly I didn’t pay a dime when we set it Up through husbands work and shortly after he started to work for another company. Turbo tax says that they would have filed the 8962 form if I put the 1095-a form in BUT I didn’t put the info in since I didn’t have thoes forms u til 2/5 and I filed 1/29. Confused but hoping since I’m cycle 05i won’t see anything till they update the once a week ones. Any one have any info lol?

Jordan

I filed and was accepted on 1/29 through TT. I got a DDD of 2/10 but I have no deposits on my card.. and WMR is still at 2 bars. I have a prepaid card and I used it last year and got my refund on my DDD. Anyone know why? I really had my hopes up..

Lainy
    Participant

Still no movement on my WMR :( still can’t order refund transcripts. Still no DDD. When’s the next big “update”?? I’m so sad!!! LoL

cnizzle13

@bcollins03

So you have had NO updates at all on WMR? So only 1 bar still?

bcollins03

Also, I am not able to order return transcripts…if that means anything…

bcollins03

I filed 1/29, got accepted same day. No movement on WMR. I did get an email from Turbo Tax this am stating my refund was on its way. It did not give a DDD, but it said it would be in the next business day. It also said I can contact TPG (Tax Products Group) for any questions regarding fees. I am going to check with my bank and see if they show a pending deposit. Praying this means the refund is coming tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Kbaile04
    Participant

So I haven’t any sort of update, filed and accepted 1/29, I have no bars or tax 152, only able to order account transcripts though. Not really sure why I’m the only one who’s got no bars. But last year it took exactly 2 weeks for me so it won’t be panic time until after Friday’s update.

Jackie
    Participant

Filed and accepted 1/29… Still at one bar, can’t order transcripts, very frustrating. Truck engine blew Sunday, lost job Monday, and I’m going through it, need it bad IRS! has never takin this long….ever!

joe

I filed on the 29th with TT. Got my state refund today, but no Federal. Still at the one bar on WMR. Anyone else had this happen?

ALee

Filed and accepted 1/29/16 with TT.
    1 Bar
    Can not order transcripts
    Tax topic 152.
    I’m getting worried!

cnizzle13

!/29er TT Does anyone REALLY know if its true that transcript phone line does update all day? STILL nothing at all……..

Sonia

Really??? No update for me either. This is unbelievable.

Jfabbbulous

Nothing here either. No DDD. No transcripts. This is horrible.

Diane

Nothing yet for me either, just one bar and only account transcript available. I’m guessing the rest of us are weeklies, we will probably have an update Friday.

Amanda

Still one bar. Still no transcripts. This is ridiculous.

Carly

Still nothing ! No transcripts or ddd

Smvgoza105

I have me date too of 2/12. Yay! ?

lovelee36

Just got my DDD 2/12

Felicia

Well, the transcript page no longer recognizes my old address, so something is going on. Hopefully they’re updating my address and wrapping things up!

Sonia

Filed/Accepted on the 29th
    Still just 1 bar. Tax Topic 152 and refund amount. Only able to request account transcript not return transcript. I don’t know what’s really going, but I never had to wait this long. I’m receiving over $7000, could this be the reason? It shouldn’t be. FRUSTRATING!!! Hoping for an update in the morning.

Ayles

I called today & she said there are no errors or issues or flags for review for my return. Just “still processing.” I haven’t been able to order a return transcript yet. Just curious if anyone has received a DDD before they were able to order a return transcript?

Lainy
    Participant

Ugh. I filed 1/29. Accepted 30 minutes later. Can’t get return transcript. No movement on WMR. No DDD. Nothing. :(

Felicia
    Participant

Nothing at all… in fact, now I’ve locked myself out lol

amy curtis

I filled at 5pm 1/29/16 got my second bar 2 days ago saying ddd is 2/10/16. I’ll find out tomorrow I guess. Also my status was head of household, 2 dependents.

Lainy
    Participant

Any word on the update yet?

Sparkle
    Participant

Jfabbbulous

I finally talked to a really nice lady.. I called the tax advocate number and they transferred me to the irs. The woman at irs pulled my account and said that it is still processing.. She couldn’t give me a DD.. Or tell me if I’ll be in the update tonight… Maybe just maybe I will. Seems like she would have been able to tell if I was though :( so I’m not holding my breath. Good luck to everyone.

jfabbbulous

@amanda I would say you are correct… but maybe we will get lucky. Doubt it though. Odds are against us :(

Amanda

Apparently the next group of people get their DDD. If we can not obtain our transcripts, I doubt we are in that group

David

@stephinalabama
    I have a question. When I call the transcript line it says press 1 to get a transcript of adjustments and payments made out of ur return then press2 for a transcript of ur return.
    So if 1 has payments and adjustments made wouldnt that be a good sign if u could get them? Also could u order ur account trans and just not the return and u still cant but u have a ddd of 2/12 (per ur bank and not wmr) ?
    Im in same boat as far as when u filed the amount and dependents except I filed joint with unemployed wife. One bar and no change at all. Can order account but not return trans

Felicia
    Participant

Everyone keeps talking about some big update tonight. What’s that all about?

Forgive me, I think my IQ has gone down drastically while sitting here refreshing the dang screen.

jfabbbulous

Well I guess having the 152 isn’t horrible, at least it isn’t an error code. lol

Amanda

Tax Topic 152 just means you have a direct deposit into a bank or a prepaid card

jfabbbulous

@amanda – I’ve never made it far enough on any of my phone calls to irs to find out when mine was received by them. I’m beyond frustrated. I hate worrying like this! Does the Tax Topic 152 mean everything is processing as its suppose to? I’ve had one bar and tt 152 the whole time.. Earlier when I checked my SBBT account, it gave the missing date, missing amount, irs has delayed your refund.. blah blah blah.. I checked it 15 minutes later at it was back to normal with my refund amount, just not showing anything received or a date. I called SBBT, just for giggles to see if they had a pending deposit date, of course not. lol

Amanda

@jfabbbulous
    When I called today she said it was accepted on 1/29, the same day that I filed. I have seen some people get a delay for like a day, but that still put anyone who filed between 1/29-2/5 to get their return on 2/12. If the shoe was on the other foot and we owed the IRS money they would garnish our wages or put us in jail a day late.

jfabbbulous

I never even paid attention to Monday being a holiday. Days have been going by so slow. LOL
    Hopefully we will get an update soon. My friend filed 1/29 around 3pm.. and she received hers on 2/5!!! How does that work?

Amanda

ALTHOUGH….I have had direct deposit hit my bank on a Saturday before from pervious returns. Bank of America.

jfabbbulous

@felicia
    Calling hasn’t gotten me anywhere! I get the 21 day speech. I’m also thinking that maybe since the 29th was a Friday, we really didn’t get accepted until the following Monday? I really have no idea, I dont know how the IRS works on the weekends, or even if they do. I guess just trying to put pieces together to calm my nerves.

Amanda

If we get updated Friday we should have it by Wednesday or Thursday because Monday is a holiday and banks are closed.

Kristy

I am getting worried. I can’t help it. I’ve talked to 3 different people personally that filed 2/1 and 2/2 and they have their money already.

I filed/accepted 1/29 at 12:00 a.m.
    Account transcripts- yes 2/5
    Return transcripts-NO as of just now
    1 bar w/ tt152

I was thinking maybe irs did not really accept me until a day or two later, but even so people filing the 1st if feb have money already. Plus I know they had mine on 1/30 because the wmr updated as received.

So, I am glad to hear people from our date have pending deposits, but still can’t order transcripts. This allows me to still be hopeful for an update.

jfabbbulous

@amanda
    I hate to say it, but I bet you are right. Seems like only people that can order return transcripts are getting DDD’s shortly after. I’ve seen people post that the transcripts update all day, then I’ve seen some same that isn’t true. I really have no idea. I dont understand how so many people who filed after us are already getting DDD’s and DD’s!

Felicia
    Participant

I have my doubts too! Tonight or Friday would be nice, anything but this! I’ve been tempted to call but sounds like that isn’t doing any good :/

Amanda

@jfabbbulous
    I used H and R block this year!! Even though my fingers are crossed that we do, I do not think we will based off of not being able to obtain our transcripts. Sooooo frustrating.

jfabbbulous

@amanda @felicia
    I hope we get some updates tonight!.. I called IRS as well, everyone I’ve talked to is hateful and rude. “We cant access your account until its been 21 days” I’ve never had to wait this long, I checked last years return and I had it within 7 days. Filed 1/22 last year. I received my refund before I even got my prepaid card in the mail! I used TT this year, I’m thinking maybe I should have stayed with H and R Block… WHO KNOWS!!

Amanda

I’m hoping for those myself and those of us who can not order either transcripts and still with one bar (from 1/29) either get updated tonight or Friday. This is getting ridiculous. I called the IRS and the woman was rude. I do not see how people who filed after 1/29 have already received theirs. when I called the IRS today I told the woman about not being able to obtain my transcripts and she said “Well you haven’t been processed yet, be patient, it can take 21 days. You’re wasting your time calling.”

Felicia
    Participant

@jfabbbulous

God, I hope so! But I’m getting to afraid to check, I just come here hoping for an update lol.

jfabbbulous

@felicia I hate this boat. Is there any hope to us getting a DDD tonight without being able to order return transcripts?

markb

TurboTax, filed on 1/29 and accepted around 1am. I was able to order 2015 account transcript on Feb 4th. Cannot order return transcript and refund status still says, “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”

Nothing pending it looks like on my online bank.

So it appears the full 21 days is in the works for some of us.

Felicia
    Participant

@jfabbbulous

Yes, sounds like we are! This boat sucks!

jfabbbulous

@felicia – I think we are in the same boat!

jfabbbulous

@stephinalabama – I filed 1/29 accepted around 7:30PM.. I’ve had one bar, topic 152 since. I’m beginning to get very worried! I can order account transcript with OLD address.. Thats it. No return. I call and get the 21 day story…

Felicia
    Participant

@stephinalabama
    Sorry, did you mean you were accepted on the 29th, rather than approved? I did mine early morning on the 29th and was accepted minutes later and have been wondering why I can’t order my return transcripts. Account transcript under old address works but that’s about it.

stephinalabama

@readyforthis$ You’re welcome! I’m so glad it helped I hope you get yours soon.

Ready4this$

@stephinalabama
    THANK YOU. That is the best sign of hope i have gotten yet. I was just sitting here hitting refresh over and over hoping you would answer just like that lol. AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

stephinalabama

@readyforthis$ No I was not and I am still not able to

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 482 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.