Filed and accepted 1/25

• Creator
    Topic

Pagelsm

Just went in this morning at 9:45 to get my taxes done at h&r block and federal was accepted at 10:35. No update on state so far. We will see.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Replies

pagelsm

still waiting…
    hoping I will get an update sometime this week, got my return transcript in the mail
    20160705 was my cycle code and there were no other error codes or anything.

Sltiesvae

Filed 1/25

I received a letter in the mail on Feb 22. Stated that my form 8962 was missing from my return. So I faxed everything back to them 2/24. Has anyone else received this letter about healthcare. And has anyone received their refund yet. I’m beginning to think that when the system crashed that they lost any and all returns they may have been working on at that time. Also stated that I had to send 2nd page of form 1040 to them as well.

Terry cow

Will child support take money before dd are after dd got a date of wed 24

pagelsm

Could it be???

I filed 1/25 and was accepted same day within an hour
    I had one bar until 1/27 when it disappeared along with my refund amount
    and tax topic 152 appeared.

it stayed that same way until last saturday or the day before, I can’t remember.
    the amount returned and tt 152 disappeared.

throughout this whole process I have not been able to order either transcripts, although I can use my old address to order past years transcripts.

when I called the customer service line they 2/17 told me that there was a small error in my account which was corrected and there were no letters sent out and nothing to do on my part.

She said that I should expect it within the next week or two

Hopefully she is correct and I today am starting to believe it!

Finally able to order return transcript today 2/20!

Grace

Never got a letter just called on my 21st day

pagelsm

So I decided to call the IRS this morning because my 21 days have been up for a couple days now (filed and accepted 1/25)

I had one bar until 1/27 when it disappeared along with my refund amount
    and tax topic 152 appeared.

it stayed that same way until either yesterday or the day before, I can’t remember.
    the amount returned and tt 152 disappeared.

throughout this whole process I have not been able to order either transcripts, although I can use my old address to order past years transcripts.

today when I called the customer service line they told me that there was a small error in my account which was corrected and there were no letters sent out and nothing to do on my part.

She said that I should expect it within the next week or two

Hopefully she is telling me the truth =/ I hate waiting this long, i’ve had two years that I had to wait until june and july, last year it was only two weeks though..

Pete

I’m seeing a lot of people that have been “selected”. I almost want to call BS. I know the IRS is under staffed and they’ve had their share of problems this year.

As previously posted, I was flagged for having 3 W2’s. Even though the guy I was talking to was nice to talk to, I’m wondering if we’re getting excuses while they play catch-up… It doesn’t make sense that he would have mentioned a program to help if not getting my refund when expected is available for financial hardship…

I would much rather hear that they fell behind than I’m being reviewed for keeping a job (2 of the W2’s were for the same job, the original employer got bought out in February and began bombing in July and I got out in November).

I guess getting pissed won’t help matters, so I’ll wait as I’m not completely broke.

Baker

@ grace… did you get a letter in the mail?

Grace

Filed and accepted jan. 25th. Lost bar’s last Friday but I still have the topic 152. Today is the 21st say. So I called and asked if I needed to do an id verification and I did. I did my verification online due to it being a holiday. She told me it can take up to 6weeks. Yet other people have been getting them within 2 weeks. Hoping for the best. Did anyone else do a online id verification?

Baker

Spoke with an agent this morning. Hour and ten minutes on hold another half hour talking to the agent. I filed on the 25th “accepted” the same day. Bars disappeared and wmr says refund date will be provided when avail. Agent said I was chosen for an additional review and to give until March 1st. She said there are more identity issues being addressed than ever before. I asked if she sees anything I need to do and she said she cannot know that until March 1st. But I could see the refund anytime and keep checking daily. Anyone else have any luck today?

Pete

I talked to someone at the IRS today as today was day 21. Apparently it can take me up to 2 months to get anything back because I was flagged for having three W2’s this year… Okay then…

Pete

Here it is, day 21. According to the IRS website, they’ll be open from 7-7 today. I’ll definitely be calling to see what’s up. My bars are still missing but I do still have the tax topic 152 and I was able to order transcripts.

Pagelsm

Woke up to an update this morning, not really sure if it’s a good one though.

Have been sitting at no bars since 1/27 and I filed 1/25 accepted same day
    Today the tt 152 disappeared as well.
    What does that mean

Pete

My bars also went away with the message that a date would be provided once available. I am also able to order both account and return transcripts with my new address. Is this a good thing?

Anonymous

So not only did us 1 25ers get stuck in the loop, President day is Monday so we actually have to wait till Tuesday, ie,22 days,not 21…..

Baker

No more bars just this..

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

The irs is open on Monday and this Saturday the 13th 9am to 5pm. Monday is a holiday but it’s the busiest week of tax season go figure

Pete

I really hope those of us accepted on 1/25 get some sort of update soon… Even though I’m not depending on my refund for anything major, it would be nice to maybe use some to pay down my car or pay something ahead.

All of this waiting with zero updates is starting to kill me…

Anonymous

Still no movement ,filed on 1-25,just one bar and can’t order a transcript. …
    So the kicker? The 21 day mark is Monday the 15th and the IRS is closed…so I actually gotta wait 22 days ……

descored
    @descored

Here we go I filed 1/24 around 9am via tax preparer. I was officially accepted 1/25. I have been stuck on 1 bar ever since. I contacted irs and the tax advocate last week. Each person gave the a new meaning to stone wall. This may be someone else problem this is why I’m sharing. I somehow over the past couple years ended up with identity theft on my account. Basically anytime I need transcripts I have to go into the irs to get them. Mind you I have a daughter in college who needs them. I always have to take the day off to get transcripts. Today I have been reading about the id verify and the light bulb lit up. I moved last year so there is no way I would have received a letter. I never had to verify before. My 21 days will be up Monday so I said what heck lets call in and see if I need to. Low and behold I verified my identity today. The lady was nice, she verified my identity and then said she release my refund. The next statement was I will recieve either the refund or a letter within 9 weeks. I said letter, what kind of letter???? She then stated don’t worry about the letter you will get your money in 1 to 2 weeks. Will keep you posted hope this may help someone in a similar boat.

baker

Still no movement on 1/25 filing date. Called this morning IRS rep would not give any details said to call back when 21 days are up. No offsets and able to order transcripts last week. Anyone heard anything? I have one bar saying they have received the refund. Ive not received any letters either. Very frustrating!

Anonymous

I filed and accepted 1/27 still only 1 bar as of now 12:22am :(. Turbo taxed updated new message. Anyone else still waiting??

Pete

Everybody who is in the accepted 1/25 and still no movement on WMR boat – I feel your pain. I understand security measures but this is painfully slow.

I feel that they’re quick to take money out of each paycheck, they should make our refunds just as slick as well.

Here’s hoping we get some sort of movement soon (but I doubt…)

Latisha
    @lchevallier

1/25 – Filed and accepted with TT
    2/5 – ordered return transcript
    2/6 – WMR updated
    2/10 – DDD
    2/10 – Money in my bank account

Anonymous

Filed: 1/26 (turbotax)
    Accepted: 1/26
    Your refund is being processed….since 1/27
    Return Transcript ordered: 2/5
    Still no movement on WMR and no DD either.

I thought if I was able to order my return transcript that meant my refund had been processed? So why the delay in DDD and movement on the WMR? Can a tax advocate look at my account even though it hasn’t been the 21 days?

Anonymous

I filed 1-25 also and cant even order a transcript yet.
    1 bar and Ive been there since the 25….sheesh/

justv

Filed: 1/25
    Accepted: 1/25
    Return Transcript: 2/5
    Approved: 2/6
    DDD: 2/10
    SBTPG: 2/9 SBBT received my funds from the treasury (Filing fee taken out of tax return)
    Deposit hit my bank account: 2/10
    WMR: Still at 2 bars

If your still waiting on your deposit it will be there soon…more than likely sometime throughout the day…a lot of refunds went out today

Kat

Has anyone that had a DDD of 2/10 gotten their money? So far the WMR is still on the 2nd bar.

I’m going to be so mad if it isn’t on there soon!

justv

because of the extra security steps taken this year…you would imagine that someone who has been use to just pressing buttons to get a return process and have a hard time this year getting it through the system…old habit can be hard to break…i thing what we are seeing to how its suppose to be….you can ready a few article online saying how the days of fast returns are going due to the tax fraud and identity theft that has been happening…the longer wait is protecting us…good thing IRS is sticking by their 21 day rule….I think we have just been spoiled over the last few years….I ordered account transcripts after I filed and receved it in the mail yesterday… if there was a problem you would know it…..you’ll be hearing something soon if you haven’t yet

Anonymous

Filed 1-25
    Approved 1-25
    No movement since on wmr and no transcript available
    Hr block nc

justv

SBTPG: 2/9 (Filing fee taken out of tax return)
    Deposit: Waiting

Most of you all still waiting for approval should have an update no later than Saturday morning

Baker

Filed 1/25
    Approved Fed/State with in a half hour.
    Stuck on one bar as of 2/9 still no movement.
    Return over 5k
    Called IRS 2/8 after a half hour wait only to be told I would have to wait until the 21 days as they can only see what I see… Really? Hmm something just seems a bit off this year with returns. I understand the fraud check and the “system” going down but really people who filed before another getting theirs sooner. That’s legit right?

Sltiesvae

Filed state and federal 1/25
    State approved 2/1
    State deposited 2/9. Without any notice at all

Still no movement on federal. Tired of waiting.

State PA

tiffany

Filed and accepted 1/25
    Obtained Maryland state approval 1/29 and fund in my possession already
    1bar for federal as of today 2/8 with amount over 5k.
    sucks my federal is still on one bar processing. hopefully soon.

pagelsm

still waiting as well.
    accepted 1/25
    no bars
    asdfakdgdflgknsdfkndfg

Kristi

Anyone still waiting for DDD and still waiting to order your 2015 return transcript? I was accepted on 1/25 but still no movement and people that I know that filed after me are getting their deposits.

justv

You all the filed 1/25 will becoming up soon…..if there was a problem you would already know…You’re almost there…..So long as the economy doesn’t crash within the next week you should be good….start planning all of you money isn’t gone in a week…good luck

Grace

still no DDD!! I can’t get my transcripts, And I am still stuck on one bar…..I filed on the 25th so 21 day is the 15th. This is just nuts it only took 10 days last year….

Pete

Still stuck at one bar. I know they say it can take 21 days, but it has never taken this long to get my refund… I really want to get a few things paid ahead so I’m not always living paycheck to paycheck…

Sltiesvae

Filed 1/25
    Accepted 1/25
    Ordered account Trans 2/4

Still no return transcript. Stuck on one bar with topic 152. This sucks. Hoping to see update tomorrow. WAITING SUCKS.

Jose

My taxes was received on 1/25 and it still shows received, y is it taking so long to get my money !

Tracey

I filed and accepted on January 25th. Checked WMR this morning and I have a DDD of 10 February. I hope you all see something soon!

Trish

Filed on 1 /25 accepted minutes later still no ddd unable to order return transcript as well. I hope all of us that didn’t get the update this morning will get one soon!

Grace

I filed jan 2577th and accepted same say. Still no !!! And still at one bar. Praying it is approved tomorrow or money would love to have my taxes for my birthday 2/12 or v-day

descored
    @descored

@Kristi

Filed my taxes via a tax preparermy taxes on 1/24 and according to tax preparer I accepted on 1/25. WMR is still showing only one bar…..you’re not along

J. Baker

Filed and accepted on 1/25. Received update today for DDD 2/10. My bank usually releases funds 2 days earlier. Hoping for a Monday but will settle for Wednesday…

Pete

@kris I’m in the same boat. Filed and accepted 1/25 and still at one bar…

Kristi

I filed my taxes on turbo tax on 1/24 and was accepted on 1/25. WMR is still showing only one bar…..anyone else in the same boat?

Anonymous

Still on one bar
    filed 1-25 hr block

Squall

Fed Filed 1/25
    State Filed 1/25

Fed Accepted 1/25
    State Accepted 1/26

Fed Approved 2/6
    State Approved 2/2

Fed DDD 2/10
    State DDD 2/5

State=NY

Latisha
    @lchevallier

It looks like most of us received the same message this morning on WMR. Refund has been approved as of 2/6/2016 and will be deposited on 2/10/2016. I would love to see it deposited a couple of days sooner, that would be awesome. Good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone who finally got 2 bars. I will update when I get my actual deposit.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 169 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.