Filed 2/8

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Filed 2/8

• Topic Starter
    Candyinbama

So frustrated I see everyone waiting on a deposit and I just want a ddd…

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        duncan
          @duncan

Ben did you claim your own children or did you claim a qualifying relative?

Ben

Filled/accepted 02/10
            Used TT, Path message until 17th then got “Take Action” notice reference #1541. Hasn’t updated since, getting very anxious and frustrated. Claimed EITC ACTC… Anyone else in the same boat?

Sam9

Got a DDD for 3/1 anyone knows if it posts earlier by any chance? I filed with TT with fees to be deducted unfortunately have a very hard line for 28th to pay something:(

For the details:
              Filed 2/8, accepted 2/8, DDD 3/1 filed with TT

gonnagetevictedlol

Yeah, filed 2/7, still in still processing and then 1541 hell. No updates this morning. I called on Tuesday and was told that they were reviewing. I’m sorry, it doesn’t take anyone two weeks to look at a return. Clearly nothing is happening with it. Starting to get seriously pissed.

Sam9

DDD on 03/01 finally…the full 21 days!!!

Candyinbama

I got my ddd 0f 3/1 yay

LT Klein

ok yesterday transcripts and today a DDD of 3/1 Good luck to all!

duncan
                        @duncan

terri in nj
                        yes u should call
                        find out what the hold up is
                        and see what u need to do to push your return moving forward

thatgirltorie
                          @thatgirltorire

Me too filed 2/8 stuck at one bar

Theresa nj

Filed 2/8 no movement. Been on one bar.I was able to order account transcript but not return should I call?

duncan
                              @duncan

They don’t flag returns or or abruptly decide to send out a letter just because someone calls them. If anyone has filed 2/8 and have not received a DDD or their money yet, then their return is held up for some type of review (ID Verification, incorrect data or EIC/ACTC dependent verification, audit).

Kim
                                @starkimmy

I’m not calling until after the 21 days, I don’t want them to give me any reason to send me mail. I haven’t received anything and won’t call them to see IF they mailed anything. It seems like to me that people that are calling are saying that they are told that they need to ID verify and are told that a letter has already been mailed which I doubt is the care the most of the time. “OH you haven’t received a letter? Well gosh, I will just send one today then! Nope, not me. Not doing it.

duncan
                                  @duncan

I filed 2/8 and got my money today. Can you guys call the IRS and ask them the status of your return/refund?

Kim
                                    @starkimmy

Nothing here either. Filed and accepted on the 8th. Had one bar for like two days and then the still being processed message. I have been able to order my account transcript since last Friday but nothing on my return transcript. I am a weekly so I’m really hoping to see my return transcript available on Friday and then a DDD for March 1st.

Candyinbama

I filed in store with hrblock

duncan
                                        @duncan

Call them and ask what the hold up is? Maybe you need to verify ID.

Candyinbama

Still no update for me

Joy
                                            @joy

There are alot of us from 2/8 that have not gotten anything. It is very frustrating!

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.