filed 2/3/16 or 2/4/16

• Creator
    Topic

blndchk

Anyone heard anything bout those who filed these days about acceptance?

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 464 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mzandriod
    @mzandriod

ANOTHER UPDATE…..

Details:
    We changed the amount claimed as Earned Income Credit (EIC) on Line 66a of your Form 1040. The amount claimed as EIC was figured or entered incorrectly on your tax return.
    The Earned Income Credit is figured on worksheets in the tax return instructions. By completing the worksheets you compute a dollar amount that you use to find the amount of your Earned Income Credit from the Earned Income Credit Table. This amount is then entered on your tax return. Review your Earned Income Credit worksheets in your tax return instructions and Schedule EIC. Check for errors in math. Check to see you used the correct column in the Earned Income Credit Table for determining your Earned Income Credit.

NOW MY ? IS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE…I USED TAXACT ONLINE AND EVERYTHING WAS COMPUTED FOR ME…

filed 2/1
    accepted 2/1
    1 bar, refund amount, and tax topic 152 from 2/1 – 2/9
    2/9 no bar, no refund amount
    2/9 tax topic 152 only
    2/5 was able to order acc transcript
    2/17 able to order RETURN TRANSCRIPT
    2/18 I have 2 bars back
    2/18 DDD of 2/22
    2/18 CODE 9021 MATH ERROR balance of return due to deposit on 2/22
    2/19 received a text on my cell phone from 511511… Republic Bank & Trust your federal tax return has been sent to your account… I just so happen to be in the drive thru making a deposit and I asked the teller if any thing had come in and she said no….im not too surprised first they find a reason to take a small portion of my return and now want to play about the deposit all I can think about is what FLAVOR FLAV SAID “911 IS A JOKE”….WE CAN NOW ADD THE IRS TO THAT!!!!

mzandriod
    @mzandriod

ANOTHER UPDATE…..

Details:
    We changed the amount claimed as Earned Income Credit (EIC) on Line 66a of your Form 1040. The amount claimed as EIC was figured or entered incorrectly on your tax return.
    The Earned Income Credit is figured on worksheets in the tax return instructions. By completing the worksheets you compute a dollar amount that you use to find the amount of your Earned Income Credit from the Earned Income Credit Table. This amount is then entered on your tax return. Review your Earned Income Credit worksheets in your tax return instructions and Schedule EIC. Check for errors in math. Check to see you used the correct column in the Earned Income Credit Table for determining your Earned Income Credit.

NOW MY ? IS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE…I USED TAXACT ONLINE AND EVERYTHING WAS COMPUTED FOR ME…

filed 2/1
    accepted 2/1
    1 bar, refund amount, and tax topic 152 from 2/1 – 2/9
    2/9 no bar, no refund amount
    2/9 tax topic 152 only
    2/5 was able to order acc transcript
    2/17 able to order RETURN TRANSCRIPT
    2/18 I have 2 bars back
    2/18 DDD of 2/22
    2/18 CODE 9021 MATH ERROR balance of return due to deposit on 2/22
    2/19 received a text on my cell phone from 511511… Republic Bank & Trust your federal tax return has been sent to your account… I just so happen to be in the drive thru making a deposit and I asked the teller if any thing had come in and she said no….im not too surprised first they find a reason to take a small portion of my return and now want to play about the deposit all I can think about is what FLAVOR FLAV SAID “911 IS A JOKE”….WE CAN NOW ADD THE IRS TO THAT!!!!

IRS PLEASE UPDATE US

ok accepted 2/3 — ben reading thast people accepted then actually has a acceptance date of 2/8 how do i find this out? my TT says acepted 2/3 also ayone have a DD date? also was told by irs when ic alled and they wouldnt talk to me until 21 days was up, which is 24th, but they said they have up to 21 to processing it, not that we would get it in 21 days. so IDK misleading information on these forums or what but i filed 2/3 accepted same day, no update on WMR yet, hoping for update this weekend saturday night or i will be one made TAXPAYER.

Anonymous

Filed 2/4. Accepted 2/5. Still 1 bar on wmr. As of yesterday, I could not order my return transcript with my old or new address. We moved last February. Today when I try to order my transcript, it now says it doesn’t recognize my new or old address! I’m hoping for an update soon. I’ve never waited this long!

Karla

PLEASE HELP ME…

i had one bar it disappeared on the 13th. No update since then have called and was told to wait 21 days both times. Is it bad bars are gone? Was told it was accepted on the 4th. Anyone?

Renee

You are not the only one. Accepted 2/4 and cannot get return transcripts. Still 1 bar on wmr and t t 152

dan

@livLive ….I called 800-829-0582 Ext. 652 and spoke with 2 nice people there…I told them I needed to check on it due to my wife told me they needed more information. They both checked my return without any issues. Also, only waited about 5 minutes each time. What day did you file and get accepted on?

livLive

STILL NOTHING!! Not able to order return transcript, called IRS n they won’t tell me anything until my 21 days are up. Tax topic 152, no updates on wmr… Hopefully I’m not the only one who isn’t able to order a transcript smh

Kris

Filed 2/5
    Accepted 2/5

FINALLY able to get return transcript this morning with my new address…but by calling the 800#, not the online site.

Hoping that tomorrow is the DDD day for all of us!

Tootie

I filed 2/4 accepted 2/4. i ordered my account transcript a week ago and this morning was finally able to order return transcript. Im hoping that bar will update tomorrow.

Anonymous

@ari
    SAME!!! I sure hope so!

Anonymous

@amy
    oh yes… btw i ordered the acct transcript on tuesday 2/16 and today i have the return transcript available to order :o) –no ddd –one bar processing on wmr still. filed 2/3 refund is > 10,000

Hooks

Blah, ordered both my account and return transcripts yesterday, was praying for a ddd this morning. NOTHING. We have received your return and it is being processed. No tax topic, haven’t had a tax topic since I filed. Filed with turbo tax, 2/4 and was accepted that same night. I’m worried, I was needing to move with my money..

amy
    @amyl75

For those that cant get return transcript it seems like if u can order an acct 1 that 7 or 8 days later u can get your return one.

Anonymous

Finally able to order return transcript today! wasn’t able to before…. maybe thats a good sign???!!!! still processing though… no ddd

baby steps i guess lol

damnit

A transcript is not available for the year you have requested. Please complete Form 4506-T or contact us at http://www.irs.gov.

antiman

still cant order return transcripts here
    hope it comes soon

am i the only one left now

Anthony

@amy… thanks for the information. That is what I have concluded as well from reading several post. I am just happy to see progress at this point… I was beginning to become “Noided” out. LOL

Ari

I filed 2/4 wasn’t accepted until 2/8 ordered account transcript 2/12 and I was finally able to order return scripts this morning!! So hopefully we’ll get that ddd tomorrow yay finally a little hope:)

amy
    @amyl75

@shirley I THINK we will get a DDD of either Wed 24th or Fri 26th fingers crossed!

shirley

Ordered return transcript today….I could only hope this means good things…..my WMR still show 1 bar…….anyone know when the next set of deposit dates are?

amy
    @amyl75

@anthony from what understand and have read on here usually we would see an update tomorrow and should have a DDD I am thinking our dep will be either Wed 24th or Fri 27th. But I am no expert just have followed everyone elses timeline of when they could order return transcript.

Lenny

I don’t know if it means anything, but was finally able to order return transcripts. On WMR all the bars are gone and instead says “you will get a deposit date when available”

I filed and was accepted on 2/2

Anthony

I was finally able to order return transcripts today with my new address… thanks to this forum which prompted me to check it again.

I filed 2/4 and was accepted 2/4 using TurboTax.

Is there any formula or protocol that would give me a general idea when I can expect my refund since I now know it has been processed?

Is there a basic timeline post return transcript availability or is it still just wait the 21 days out?

Additionally, When does the IRS direct deposit refunds this year? Do they deposit everyday or only on certain days of the week?

Lastly, Please keep us updated because it seems as if all folks that reached accepted status on 2/4 are experiencing the long wait. I so look forward to this years returns… I am currently crippled from a financial perspective.

Bbryan44b

Finally was able to order both transcript today. No move went on wmr. Axeptted and filled 2/4

Domigurl

Finally able to order return transcript. Hopefully I’ll see some kinda movement tomorrow on wmr.. Fingers crossed. Keep the faith guys. I filed 2/4 accepted 2/4

Tina

Mine I the same. I filed on 2/4, accepted 2/5 early morning. WMR is still at one bar. BUT I had only been able to order account transcripts with my old address. This morning I was able to order both transcripts with my new address.

*to order them (for those asking) I just search order tax transcripts and click on the irs link for it

amy
    @amyl75

a little positive movement. Filed 2/4 accepted same day. 1 bar wmr since then got acct transcript on 2/11 could not get return transcript until today. Still 1 bar but maybe we will all update this weekend. Wow never will I count on my refund for anything lol last year got it within 7 or 8 days everything updated right away this year has been awful. For now on I am planning on 21 days

tired of waiting

filed 2/2
    accepted 2/4
    1 bar on wmr since 2/4
    no offsets

been trying to order transcript from new address for over a week now and could only order acct transcript from old address. Tried again at 12 midnight and could finally get through with my new address but still cant order return transcript yet. Hoping for an update tomorrow or Saturday! this has been the longest I’ve ever waited in the past 3 years I’ve filed my taxes.

Come on now IRS lets get this show on the road! I NEED MY MONEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

cath

I filed and it was received on the the 3rd I never saw any bars for mine but mine just says that its being processed refund date will be available shortly.

Holly

Finally able to order my transcripts!
    Hopefully that means good things!
    I filed my return the 2/4 and was accepted that same day however my sister filed on 2/8 and got her yesterday.

SOOOOOOO tired of waiting! Let’s all hope we it happens for us soon!

egrigg

To everyone calling the irs and saying you got a notice. Thats not wise at all. 21 days will be up this coming week so be patient. You are asking to be flagged by the irs by doing that.

Anonymous

Filed 2/2/2016, accepted 2/04/16. Still on first bar.
    Can anyone tell me how to request a return transcript?

Teria90

Can anyone explain to me why my account would be sent over to department of errors . im new to this site someone please explain Thanks

Drea

Hey all!

Filed and accepted 2/2. Still no update for me either.

1 bar
    TT 152, not able to order return transcripts yet
    able to order account but when I got it it was all 0’s. Which means it wasn’t done processing. Smh.

According to turbo, my ddd will be 2/26. I was hoping for 2/23 (my b day lol) but oh well….

I filed the same time last year and had my money I remember because I took advantage of the presidents day sales.

Sigh…my state said I would have it in 7 business
    days and today I checked and they changes it to 15 business days now. Smh.

I WANT MY MONEY!!!!!

Anonymous

@question
    I just now downloaded the app a couple of days ago so I’m not sure. The actual website said the 25th originally.
    So who knows?

Dan

I used Turbo tax to file on 1/22/16 it was accepted the same day and still no refund as of 2/18/16. The bars are gone now and all I get is ” My refund is still being processed ” what the heck is going on ? Had 1 bar 3 weeks ago showing accepted and now bars have been gone for nearly 2 weeks now.

Anonymous

Me and my wife filed 2/3 and was accepted the same day. No updates! My neighbor did his a week after me and already received his refund. I don’t understand what can be the hold up , because we’ve filed the same way for the last 18 years. This has been extremely stressful. We are confused and when we call the only answer we get is ” You have to wait 21 days before we can discuss your return”. I only want a answer for peace of mind.

question

@tracy – do you mean where it says estimated refund date on the app?

if so, did it not have a date before that?

i see the same date for me as well

Anonymous

Turbo tax refund app says expected refund is 2/26

I sure hope thats the latest it comes!!

Did anyone that’s delayed have any 401k withdrawals small business, schedule c etc?

Thanks
    Tracy

Tina

I also filed on 2/4 and was accepted early morning 2/5. Stuck on the one bar.

I am able to order account transcript with my old address and not able to order return one yet.

Hoping to get an update soon.

marie

finally i got a money from irs …
    i hope every1 gets money soon .
    thanks all… see u next year~~~

bitcoin

i have the easiest return. This is unacceptable.

tax help

a lot of you guys were pushed back to the 8th. You should get an update this weekend.

doug

i thought i was the only one! No return transcripts for me too!!!

Anonymous

Well it looks like the majority of us that filed 2/3 2/4 are still waiting for their deposit. I guess that’s a good sign?

ray

i am stuck with no return transcripts as well.

only thing i can think of is because of the outage we must have been re-sequenced somehow.

why would so many of us have an account transcript but no return transcript?

Anonymous

I am also only able to get a Acct Transcript

was able to order it last week….
    do we think its just taking a while ?

milkman

i can gt an account transcript but no return

why are so many people in the same boat here?

they must be b-hind

tyson

any1 else still waiting for a rturn transcript? i keep trying and none is available

this is getting stressful

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 464 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.