Feb 19-25th Filers Let's Goooo!

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Feb 19-25th Filers Let's Goooo!

• This topic has 69 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Fanatic.
  • Topic Starter
    Hailey2016
      @bowies

Filed 2/19/18
      Accepted 2/19
      Don’t know abbreviations lol but filed child and education credits.
      Currently at 1 bar
      Tax topic 152
      TurboTax

Viewing 68 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Fanatic

Stbg received deposit today!

Momma2Five

I just talked to the bank… Pending deposit for 3/14!!

Lee
              @shook50

Amex Serve did deposits Friday evening

Fanatic

Anybody expecting early deposits???
                I mean earlier than 3/14/18?

Thanks

Lee
                  @shook50

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

To view your transcripts click on the above link, if you have never registered before, you will need to register and wait 5 to 10 days to receive an access code in the mail otherwise I believe they will mail them to you, you can also call the IRS number on the link to have them mailed.

Kendell

How do u view the transcripts everyone is talking about?

Momma2Five

Bars are back today! DDD 3-14-18!

Shesjuswaitin

Husband filed 1/22 and DDD 3/14 this morning!

Danielle

Filed accepted 2/21 Approved 03/10

Momma2Five

Filed/Accepted 2/23
                            1099; Adoption Credit; Mortgage; Business Deductions; other misc deductions

Went no bars 3/6 and still have no bars and TT 152

Check transcript and they are posted today!

According to that, DD on 3-14-18!!!!! :-D

Fanatic

Where do you find code 846 on the transcripts??

Lee
                                @shook50

UPDATE
                                Filed 2/23/2018
                                Accepted 2/23/2018
                                Taxact
                                Ctxc
                                EIC

Transcript updated at 6am tgis morning with code 846 direct deposit date of 3/14/2018, WMR still at 1 bar however I know that, that will update on Saturday.

Guess we can throw the old time frame for claims processing and updates especially if you’re claiming ctXc AND or EIC or self-employed

Good luck everyone

Fanatic

Updated today…sort of

Efiled 2/22
                                  Accepted 2/23

WMR still at 1 bar
                                  Transcripts available today

State has message about refund adjusted, but no details.

Lee
                                    @shook50

For everyone that filed anytime since the IRS started accepting tax returns I have good news and bad news or it can all be bad news depending on how you look at it.

In September 2017 the House Budget Committee passed a bill requiring the IRS to perform audits or “quasi-audits” on all income tax returns that claim either the child tax credit or earned income credit or both, yes all estimated 28 million tac returns are being looked at line by line and checked for accuracy and income.

Any tax returns that doesn’t pass the initial inspection gets processed but held back for further review, income verification or I’D verification, those that do will be processed and issued.

What this means is this they’re utilizing every single day of the 21 day process that they can we can throw everything we experienced in previous years out the window.

Oh plus they cut the It’s spending budget, and it has no acting commissioner and the interim director is currently performing both duties.

If you would like to read more about it here’s the link
                                    https://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/verifying-incomes-of-all-eitc-filers-would-delay-refunds-raise-costs-divert-irs

Momma2Five

Filed/Accepted 2/23
                                      TurboTax
                                      1099+mortgage+school + other business deductions

Third day of no bars and Tax Topic 152

No transcripts available.

Tonya

Filed on 2/23 accepted 2/23 still says processing

Lee

Filed 2/23/18
                                          Accepted same day
                                          Taxact
                                          Eic
                                          Ctc
                                          STILL PROCESSING 152 TRANSCRIPTS NOT POPULATED
                                          I’ve been coming here to IGR for years usually coming here let’s me know when the IRS gets the ball rolling. This year other than the 2/22 2/23 mass roll outs it seems as if I’m seeing a lot more people with reviews, having to ID verify and simply not processed. I had looked around on other sites and seen that this morning was supposed to be a big day for 3/9 DDDs yet like on here just like on other sits and unlike in previous years I’m not seeing it, which tells me something isn’t right so I checked around and one of the things I found might be responsible for the delays is that the IRS systems crashed last week, another thing I found that might explain this mess is this article which basically says we currently don’t have an acting head of the IRS and the guy there the former assistant to the director is doing two jobs https://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2017/10/26/kautter-is-the-wrong-choice-as-acting-irs-commissioner/#74041f8657f3
                                          Either way I guess we can all hope it’s just off but this is crazy.

Deeman

@Momma2five I will being following your lead.
                                            I will remain patient as the IRS is doing things differently this year. But I am still hopeful that we both will update on Saturday.

Jamon

Pfff wrong account number :( and i have 100bucks left on credit.

FML

Momma2Five

@Deeman. I’m not going to call until after the 21 days, which for me is March 16th. I sometimes wonder if WMR has made a bigger headache for the IRS than they thought it would! lol

Deeman

Well I called the IRS, waited on hold for less than 15 minutes lucky me. Only to be told to call back on 3/19 if I do not receive my refund because they have not even processed my return.

Angie

Filed and Accepted 2/23 and still one bar. Hoping we update soon.

Momma2Five

File Accepted 2/23

I’m on my second day of the bar disappearing with Tax Topic 152

Ryan

I filed on 2/25 and was accepted the same day. Since then, WMR has been showing 1 bar and topic 152. Transcript has cycle code 20180905 and 3/19/18 date. It shows codes 570 and 971 with $0.00. I just checked my bank account and was suprised to see that my state refund was deposited today. Has anyone else had this happen??

Jamon

Hmmm still waiting for DD stayin at 2bar. Received on SBTPG. But not on WMR. Weird.

Deeman

Congratulations to all who recieved their refund.
                                                            I on the other hand am still at one bar.
                                                            I thought there was an update today?
                                                            At what point did anyone realize there was something delaying their refund?

Fanatic

Cool,
                                                              I thought it was only early morning deposits…

I’m still at 1 bar, no updates and no transcripts.

Hailey2016
                                                                @bowies

Got my deposit today at 2:50pm

Jamon

waiting for DD. I just cant wait for it. 😂

Hopefully turn out to be quick enough.

Momma2Five

Tia same here..

Filed/Accepted 2/23/18

Had 1 bar plus Tax 152 yesterday.

Today no status bar and Tax Topic 152.

Tia

I had a bar for my return Having been received.
                                                                      Checked this morning, no bars. Just a message saying we’ve received your return we’ll give a date when available

Submitted on 2/16
                                                                      Accepted on 2/17

Deeman

Well I woke up to disappointment I’m still at one bar. I filed on February 25 and my return was accepted on 2/26. There are people who filed around the same time as me with DDD of March 7. If I don’t see an update tomorrow then I’m calling the IRS.

• #4235880
                                                                        Fanatic

Does anyone know what are the times when irs updates the WMR status???
                                                                          I work graveyard shift and would check my status during the very late hours of the night, that’s why…

Thanks

• #4235421
                                                                          jdc241

Next big update should be Tuesday into Wednesday. Hopefully we all update then!

• #4235404
                                                                            Hailey2016
                                                                              @bowies

It’s probably going to be an update tomorrow because mines is still at two bars but it should show sent (3bars) tomorrow
                                                                              DDD 7th

• #4235357
                                                                              Crystal

I also filed 2/22, at night, and still sitting at one bar TT152
                                                                                No DDD, I was hoping it would be updated today and nothing.
                                                                                Anyone know when the next big update happens?

• #4235236
                                                                                JGomez

Efiled 2/22
                                                                                  accepted 2/23

as of 3/4:
                                                                                  no return transcript available and still on 1 bar. no DDD yet.

• #4235203
                                                                                  Mommy_3
                                                                                    @mommy_3

Finally some peeps around the same file date as me! Filed 2/28 sittin at 1 bar 152 tax topic…looks like we r seeing quick updates/turn arounds😀

• #4235143
                                                                                    Tricey90

Filed with TT on 2/23/18 (Night time)
                                                                                      Accepted on 2/23/18
                                                                                      I also have the EIC and this is my first year filing my daughter on my taxes.

Everything was going good until yesterday when i went to check the status and it said its still being processed, a refund will be provide when available without the tax topic. Has anyone recieved this message? Is this a bad thing or should i just wait it out?

• #4235117
                                                                                      sandy

Got my DDD today!
                                                                                        filed 2/24 TT
                                                                                        accepted 2/24
                                                                                        transcripts available 3/2
                                                                                        code 846 3/2
                                                                                        woke up to WMR DDD 3/7

• #4235027
                                                                                        Jamon

Aproved! DDD by 7th.

• #4235003
                                                                                          Hailey2016
                                                                                            @bowies

Not sure how true it is but I’ve heard people say there’s update on a Sunday and Monday morning.

• #4234984
                                                                                            KevinA

Filed via TurboTax 2/22, accepted 2/22.

Been sitting at Accepted;Processing since with TT152.

My buddy filed at the EXACT same moment as me, already has a DDD date of the 7th.

I’m stressed out.

• #4234924
                                                                                              Momma2Five

I’m still at one bar.. filed/accepted 2/23.

• #4234916
                                                                                                2/2218

Filed: 2-22-18 at around 8:30AM
                                                                                                  Accepted: 2-22-18
                                                                                                  Approved: 3-3-18
                                                                                                  Estimated DDD: 3-7-18

Good luck to the rest of you all see you next years!

• #4234887
                                                                                                  Hailey2016
                                                                                                    @bowies

Yayyyy! Got an update! I’m sure most of us did.
                                                                                                    DDD March 7th.
                                                                                                    My state was issued,as well, that explains why my info for state went missing Friday morning.

Anyway I’m sure I’m weekly at this point as this happens to me every year

• #4234878
                                                                                                    PamF88

@Danielle, last year I filed on 2/20, updated that Saturday and had my dd by March 1st. And it was pretty much the same return as this year. So it’s possible, and that’s why I’m irritated that I didn’t update overnight since I filed 2/19.

It doesn’t help that I literally had a dream a few nights ago that it was today and I didn’t update.

• #4234869
                                                                                                      PamF88

Filed 2/19 after 2om, accepted same day. Filed with HRBlock.. I know I’m a weekly. EIC and credit for college, 1099. Did not update.

Now I’m freaked out. Still can see the tax code 152 message on WMR.

• #4234868
                                                                                                        Danielle

Someone on here posted they filed 2/26 and they already got a ddd, are they for real???

• #4234845
                                                                                                          Deeman

I just checked WMR still at one bar.

• #4234629
                                                                                                            mizzsamantha

Filed 2/24
                                                                                                              Accepted 2/24
                                                                                                              Still on 1 bar for feds,

However SC says I’m accepted and return is being processed. . . hmmmmm

• #4234571
                                                                                                              Hailey2016
                                                                                                                @bowies

So if your able to order your return transcripts your return is approved???

• #4234426
                                                                                                                Deeman

Filed on Feb 25 at 10:40 am
                                                                                                                  Accepted Feb 26
                                                                                                                  WMR is at one bar, hopefully an update by Saturday March 3,2018

• #4234410
                                                                                                                  Drewskii

Filed February 20th, on tt. Had the original 1 bar, being processed. Then last Saturday updated to bars disappearing, a still processing message and the amount gone from the left side of the screen! I can order both transcripts

• #4234406
                                                                                                                    Danielle P

Still at 1 bar. Maybe we are all weekly and will update overnight tonight?

• #4234401
                                                                                                                      Jamon

Stil at 1 bar.

• #4234342
                                                                                                                        Hailey2016
                                                                                                                          @bowies

No update for me still 1 bar as of today. I am a little nervous cause I know I have only 1 more day before my worry sets in Omg

• #4234316
                                                                                                                          Danielle

My word. Are they going to update us? Goodness. Its only been 10 days for me as I filed on 02/21.

• #4234303
                                                                                                                            Momma2Five

Filed and accepted February 23rd
                                                                                                                              1 bar
                                                                                                                              No transcripts
                                                                                                                              Turbo Tax
                                                                                                                              1099/Self Employed and Adoption Credit

• #4234278
                                                                                                                              sandy

filed 2/24
                                                                                                                                accepted 2/24
                                                                                                                                WMR 1 bar
                                                                                                                                can see online transcripts
                                                                                                                                can order transcripts
                                                                                                                                cycle code 20180905
                                                                                                                                CODE 846
                                                                                                                                I should be getting DDD soon correct?

• #4233935
                                                                                                                                Jamon

Filed feb 23rd.

Sitting at 1 bar.

• #4233911
                                                                                                                                  Hailey2016
                                                                                                                                    @bowies

The good thing is At least we know it’s probably nothing wrong if none of us received an update we may all just get updated over the weekend

• #4233905
                                                                                                                                    Hailey2016
                                                                                                                                      @bowies

@Danielle I think if everything goes right our DDD will be Feb 9th

• #4233744
                                                                                                                                      Danielle

1 bar still. Good lord. I thought our ddd time was 3/5 or 3/7

• #4233735
                                                                                                                                        Hailey2016
                                                                                                                                          @bowies

Checked WMR this morning still no update on my end hoping it’ll be Saturday

• #4233715
                                                                                                                                          Crystal

Filed 2/22
                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                            Sitting at 1 bar and tt152
                                                                                                                                            ACTC and American Opportunity

Please update us if you get a ddd!!!

• #4233482
                                                                                                                                            Kelcy2018

Filed February 19 2018
                                                                                                                                              Accepted same day
                                                                                                                                              IS and EIC
                                                                                                                                              Message 152

• #4233459
                                                                                                                                              Hailey2016
                                                                                                                                                @bowies

Hopefully we see an update by Sunday

• #4233448
                                                                                                                                                Danielle P

Filed 2/21
                                                                                                                                                  Currently at 1 bar and tt152.
                                                                                                                                                  No credits filed
                                                                                                                                                  I have an accountant file my taxes.

Viewing 68 reply threads
                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.