Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

Viewing 17 replies - 1,201 through 1,217 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Patient Waiter
    Participant

* an upset’s

Patient Waiter
    Participant

@Rozilyn As much as I want to ask, “What do you know?!”.. I feel as if you’re right. If fact I feel anbupsets coming, but that’s only because I don’t want to set anything in stone and be let down. So w/ that being said..

We won’t be getting our refund until March, yall. lol

Rozilyn

Sorry to disappoint no one is getting a direct deposit tomorrow

Filed w/ TT and accepted on: 1/28
    Approved: Today w/ ddd 2/10
    I thought that I would get my refund on Friday 2/5 , b/c last year I received my refund in 5 days. I was happy and relieved when I checked wmr at 8 AM to see ddd of 2/10. Whooo Hooo! My mom who filed on 1/30 received her ddd of 2/10 today as well. I do believe when they said that the systems crashed that they were just trying to catch up on returns. I will check on Monday to see if I have an early deposit, b/c last year I had 2 bars and my refund was already in my account just sitting there…wmr never finished updating. So to everyone who received ddd’s of 2/10 check your account on Monday! Wishing you Luck!

Lauren

Filled on 2/2 with TT
    Accepted on 2/2 with one bar on WMR site
    approved with DDD on 2/6 for 2/10

I used the Money Network, Payroll card. and I do usually get my payroll DD about a day early but I’m sure and this is coming from a banking background, that there will not be any DD overnight tonight. Possible tmro night after midnight. Government banks do not usually move funds on the weekends or bank holidays. However, one can hope!

Itsuhme-notmario
    Participant

I’m betting if someone gets their money early, getting on the internet to come tell us about it will be the last thing on their minds. No matter if it’s 3pm or 3am, they will be jumpin up to run to the local “walmarts” just to start the spendin’ spree…

I remember those years that we used to do that…it was even better once we had a daughter old enough that we could actually go in the night and leave her siblings asleep with her and just buy stuff we wanted…versus just what we needed.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Sadly, this year I can not say there is a refund in our futures. For the year, $105,000 and $95,530 AGI..not enough paid in. It’s really no fun when you don’t wanna file because you owe them..

I can say I’d lots rather have a little money through the year, than to have a chunk of money once per year. Makes life so much easier.

AE9x

Filed 1/15
    Accepted 1/19
    This morning got a DDD of the 10th, and it couldn’t of came sooner (the DDD not DD).

I’ll post when I get it, highly doubt a Sunday return but I would love that.

Crystal

Filed 1/25
    Accepted 1/25
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10
    Netspend card filed with tt, have previously been told by IRS rep before the wmr went down that I had been resequenced. Was able to order transcripts on 2/4. Hoping to see something in my account late Sunday night

Kionna

Filed and accepted 1/28. Woke up at 5am with DDD 2/10. Hoping for an early Monday deposit. ****fingers crossed****

Ko

Looks like returns may be running 2 days early for some. I have seen a lot of people who were supposed to get their refunds on Monday get their refunds today, so we may get our Wednesday deposits on monday. Depends on banks, but we can hope !

JimL

I would be shocked if we saw anything before monday. Has anyone actually confirmed with someone who had a 2/10 date that they got their deposit today, I really find that hard to believe

Keahna

I filed and was accepted on 2/2 with H&R Block. I could order my 2015 transcript on the 4th. I woke up today with a DDD for 2/10. Does anyone know how to listen to pending deposits on your emerald card this year? Everytime I call the number, push 3, put in my account number and pin, it takes me to a menu with 2 choices and both take me to a live rep.

Alex

Filed 1/20/2016 waiting what seemed like forever! Finally got a DDD this morning at 8:30 A.M.
    No money in the bank yet. I will post as soon as I have access to the funds. To you who are waiting. All think positive thoughts and together we will receive what we are asking for.

Itsuhme-notmario
    Participant

@JJ

My sister is in the same situation: Got up this morning and she had me check on her taxes…and it was filed on 1/29..accepted 1/29…but nothing else since that date.
    Suddenly today, she had a DDD of 2/10. She has netspend, which I set up as the DDD account.
    Sitting here while she calls to hear her balance..nothing on it yet. She said she gets a text when there is activity so she should know as soon as it happens…if it happens today.

I will say this…I’ve learned to not believe so much of the “someone from somewhere said they knew someone who got their money today with a DDD of 2/10”..

Unless we are talking directly to the person who had this happen, then it’s hard to convince people of something like that.

JJ

I saw someone post on another board they got a DDD today for 2/10 and then shortly thereafter they received notification they had a deposit on their Netspend card. I have DD into my bank so he gives me hope it could come anytime now. I’m so so hoping (so is my landlord since she’d like her rent haha)

jennie
    Participant

Im wondering the same !! Been waiting forever but finally got a date , hoping it comes early ! Let us know :)

Chris

I woke up today for a DDD of 2/10. I’m surprised since my gf filed 1/28 and still no DDD but I filed 2/2 and Accepted 2/4. She did TT but I did liberty. Here’s to hoping for early deposits

Viewing 17 replies - 1,201 through 1,217 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.