Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 301 through 350 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

babyjmma386

Ddd 2/10/16 bank of America
    3 bars
    SBBT says it hasn’t received federal refund

Still no money

David

Like many of you on here I had filed on 1/27, was accepted on 1/27, and once accepted was given the DDD of 2/10/16. As of last night 2/10/16 the where’s my refund app on the IRS site said sent on 2/10 and had all three bars full. I had no funds in my account (suntrust in GA) as of this morning 2/11. Just like everyone on here, I was piping mad and worried about a computer glitch or human error. I figured maybe by tomorrow I’d see it. Well, after checking my bank account every ten minutes since yesterday, my funds are now in my account as of about 1:15pm EST. I figured I would post so that anyone else scared shitless would see that there is hope!

Anonymous

I feel like I have to post this even tho I feel like a moron.

Turns out I missed 1 number on my acct# when I filed my taxes. I thought there was no way I could have messed that up because I know that would delay everything. So, here is to hoping and praying that instead of getting sent back, the bank checks into it more fully and realizes the error and deposits it into the correct account. Since the acct# is invalid at least it won’t go into the wrong account.

So people, no matter how smart you are or how stupid it sounds, verify your acct & routing #s.

Anonymous

@Brittanie
    What’s the number to the treasury dept? I too had a deposit date of 2/10/16 and still nothing! I bank with Bank of America

Tarsha

Hi, wanted give some advice to those that WMR shows refund was sent to bank, but funds have not been deposited. I also had a deposit date of 2/10 and this morning it showed money was sent. The money was not in my account and I just figured it would post by Friday. My tax preparer called me this morning and said there was some sort of glitch with the IRS system, and the first batch of returns that were filed. For some reason the bank info wasn’t registering , despite all of my banking info being correct, and instead of the money being direct deposit a check was issued. So she told me I had a check in office. I just picked it up. So check with your tax preparers and make sure a paper check wasn’t issued. Hope this helps some of you.

Aneglooo

@britt

what number did you call? and how do you talk to a person..? like press 1 and what else

Anonymous

I’ve been stalking this page since yesterday.
    Received 2/22 I received my second bar on WMR Saturday morning. I got a DDD of 2/10 . refund never came yesterday. At 1:00AM my 3 bar lit up. I felt better seeing this forum and that there were people still waiting however after still not receiving it I started reading the fb page I got my refund. I learned that after your refund is sent it goes to the Treasury first then your bank. I called the Treasury and they said my taxes were intercepted by an offset. WHAT?!?! I don’t have child support or anything like that. I immediately started crying. I needed this more than ever. Treasury gave me an offset number to find out who took it. I called and put in my info and it says unavailable.
    Shouldn’t they sent you a paper in the mail first to atleast let you know!? It’s not right that they let people sit here thinking they’re getting their money and a specific day. I’ve been so stressed over this to the point I couldn’t sleep last night and was nauseas. I just gotta keep calling I guess… For those of you who have never had this problem getting a refund might wanna call the Treasury and see if they received it yet and sent it! Don’t sit here like me just waiting for something that’s not gonna come!

Joshua

2 12 seems to be the day been almost a month of waiting maybe next time I’ll make irs wait for me cock suckers

Fed up

2/10 DDD THREE BARS ON WMR. GOT MY TAXES DD TO WALMART CARD BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE HOLDING IT!!! YES I GOT MY REFUND YESTERDAY BUT DOES ME NO GOOD BEING FLAGGED FOR “SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY”. STUCK WAITING WITH NO END IN SITE! WALMART MONEY CARD AKA GREENDOT BANK TOLD ME IF MY ACCOUNT IS STILL LOCKED WHEN MY STATE GOES THROUGH ITLL LIKELY BE MAILED VIA CHECK WHICH CAN TAKE 30 DAYS! COMPLETELY FED UP JUST WHEN U THINK UR GETTING UR MONEY THEY TAKE WHATS NOT THEIRS.

[email protected]*k the gubment

I’m done with this gubment playing games with taxpayers money.. No refund yet dd 2/10

Optismo

Filed – 1/25
    Accepted – 1/27
    DDD – 2/10

Just got mine 11 am central. I bank with a small regional bank in North Texas. Called yesterday 4:45 pm with no deposits pending, still got it sometime after 9 am today. Fees taken, used TT to file. Best of luck to you all.

D Justice

I wonder how it would work if I owed the IRS, gave them a date for payment, became past due, then used the old standby line: The check’s in the mail!?

I’m betting penalties and interest would be in the mail too :P

Jennie

@@@Roo

IRS will have bank trace info. They told me I would have to wait until Tuesday ( closed Monday for the holiday) until they could provide info. This whole ordeal is driving me crazy!

Anonymous

Here is a thought…I haven’t seen very many post about 2/12 deposits. Maybe some of the 2/10 deposit batches are included with 2/12. Just a thought.

Roo

UPDATE:
    I called Bluebird to see if anything was pending and they told me that if the IRS showed that money was sent, it will take 24-48 hours before bluebird will show as pending or deposited. Since my status showed sent on 2/10, they said to wait until 2/12 before calling back. Before I call back, I have to get a “bank trace” number for the deposit. The representative said that she didn’t know if Turbotax or the IRS would have that trace number (I’m assuming I would have to get it from the IRS.)

She did not have an answer as to why my bf and I had the same deposit date but he received his 2 days early and I have not received mine.

Original Post:
    My bf filed his taxes on 1/20, I filed on 1/27. We both have bluebird and both IRS statuses showed that the refund would be posted to our respective accounts on 2/10. He ended up getting his 2 days early, on 2/8. I still have not received mine. As others have said, it shows that it was sent to my bank. I will keep an eye on it and will update if anything changes.

Anonymous

I bank with wells Fargo as well and did my taxes through Turbo Tax. DD day was yeturday and still no deposit nobody can give me an answer. :( @TTR

Roo

My bf filed his taxes on1/20, I filed on 1/27. We both have bluebird and both IRS statuses showed that the refund would be posted to our respective accounts on 2/10. He ended up getting his 2 days early, on 2/8. I still have not received mine. As others have said, it shows that it was sent to my bank. I will keep an eye on it and will update if anything changes.

Anonymous

What we need to do is find a TCIS user. someone who can See information about payments and claims relating to U.S. Treasury checks and ACH payments

Ron T

So me an my wife filed our taxes on 1/21 an got a DD date of 2/10 irs site says it was sent on 2/10 here it is the next day an still nothing. I hate waiting….

TTR

Overnight “wheres my refund” status changed to 3 bars and stated refund was sent to my bank on 2/10.
    2/11 and still no refund
    Accepted on 1/30 and filed with turbo tax. I bank with Wells Fargo and they state they have no pending deposits. Wth?
    Anyone banking with Wells Fargo having this problem??

Anonymous

I’ve been in 4 different treads and see everyone saying the same thing. I haven’t seen many people post about receiving their deposit today. Which worries me…EVERYONE ON THIS POST SHOULD POST IF THEY RECEIVE A REFUND

njn

DDD of 2/10/2015 and nothing!! I too was update over night to 3 bars and still nothing in my Bank of America account. I did call the bank yesterday and I was told that had received ALOT of calls about the same issue. I called IRS and no one is able to give me a clear answer. 1 IRS representative said they had also received a lot of calls. No answers though!

Aneglooo

DDD 2/10

Paid fees with refund , so i have to go threw sbbt

But they have nothing at all… What is going on ?

The irs keeps advising me to cal turbo tax bank. but they say they dont even see a pending ach that they could and would be able to see if they sent the money.

Are they telling me the irs is lying?
    also i have all my bars lit.

Nicholas A.

Ddd: feb 10.

I did tt with a netspend prepaid card for dd. Its now 8:45 am feb 11th! Still not even a pending deposit. I called the irs, talked TO A HUMAN, told me it was sent yesterday. So…where the hell is it? Im starting to scare the hell out of myself. I NEED THIS MONEY! I WORKED FOR THIS MONEY!

Allie

DDD: 2/10
    What I’ve done:
    Called to see if my refund was offset by a non tax debt, which it was not.
    I called the IRS and spoke with a live representative who told me my funds had been released yesterday but to give it until the 16th for it to deposit.
    Called Wells Fargo and was informed that if they received it they would deposit the refund immediately into the account.
    2/11 10:45am
    Still nothing

TC

I filed with turbo tax on 1/27/16. Got approved the same day. My refund was sent 2/10/16 but still no money in my BA. I have Bluebird card. Hopefully tomorrow I will get it. Just hold on tight and be patient people it will come.

I**JUST**DONT**UNDERSTAND

I ALSO FILED WITH TURBO TAX, AND SIGNED UP FOR THE NETSPEND CARD WHICH I RECIEVED WITHIN 7 DAYS HOWEVER IT SHOWS IRS WMR MY REFUND WAS SENT ON 2/10/2016. THE WMR STATUS CHANGED OVER NIGHT, AND WHEN YOU CALL THE MESSAGE ADVISE THAT REFUND WAS SENT ON YESTERDAY. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF PROCESS THEY’RE GOING THROUGH THAT IS CLEARLY CAUSING MORE COMPLICATIONS THIS YEAR THAN ANY YEAR. IS THERE ANYONE THAT IS HUMAN K CAN POSSIBLY TALK TO THAT CAN TRACK THESE REFUNDS WE’RE MISSING, INSTEAD OF JUST ADVISING A REFUND IS NOT PENDING VIA ACH OR REFUND WAS SENT. I KNOW SOMEONE CAN PROVIDE MORE INCITE, THIS HAS GOTTEN RIDICULOUS. BUT THEY’RE QUICK TO HOUND YOU FOR THEIR MONEY.

christina

Ok… So I had 3 bars today with a DDD. of 2/10 and said refund sent to NetSpend Card but Nothing!!!
    So I called the treasury number 1-800-304-3107 and they OffSet My whole Refund!!!!!!………….Super Pissed!! uhgggg…………………………………………………!!!!!!!

lisa

Turbo tax
    3 bars lit
    Ddd 2.10
    No money yet
    Bank says nothing pending or rejected
    Bank with small credit union

Jordan

Filed and accepted 1/29 through TT.
    DDD 2/10
    Moved to the 3rd bar last night but still no deposit as well..

FLOrange

MY DDD is 2/10…all day yesterday was showing “approved status”, but changed to “sent” after midnight. Still nothing. I bank with TD bank and I have verified that all of my account info provided is correct. Anyone bank with TD bank and received their refund?

Amiyah

@Hating Tax Season This Year – I use Kaiku too and received my DD on time on the 10th @ 5:08am. You should call them and tell them you know others who use Kaiku and they relieved their DD on time at 5am and see what is the hold up

Dan

Filed 1/30
    Accepted 1/31
    Approved 2/6
    DD 2/10

HR Block to AMEX Bluebird account

3 bars across IRS Website
    Still nothing. Called AMEX and HR Block, nothing pending.

Anyone have any insight that is factual? They send them out in batches based on last name, state or something funky like that?

I’m not just being impatient if I had 40 bucks to my name I wouldn’t care and I just need to get through one more day to payday and then it can show up whenever it wants.

J

Still nothing wtf!?
    Used wellsfargo
    Approved 2/04
    DDD 2/10
    2/11 7:48 a.m
    Still broke :/

Anonymous

Filed/Accepted 1-19
    DDD of 2-10
    WMR Shows sent as of this morning
    Still nothing in my chase account.

Tiara

I found this website while wondering aloud where the hell my refund was at 3am.
    I got the approval in the 29th
    Where’s My refund said it’s be deposited 2/10
    Still nothing as of this morning.
    I called the IRS and H&R Block where I filed. All of my account, routing info was correct.
    Contacted my bank, Key, who said that because it was just released yesterday they have until Monday to deposit my funds. She at least saw them there, they’re just with a bunch of other people’s as pending.
    9:29 still nothing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Jennie

So, still no money. I called the IRS and spoke to a live human!! But he told me he wouldn’t be able to trace the refund until Tuesday :(. My next step is to make my presence known at liberty. I need to know the bank they use to take out fees before funds are transferred to netspend card. Once I know bank info, then my plan is to call Treasury department. We’ll see what I come up with today. This is just insane.

gimena

2/10 dep date navy federal NOTHING!!!!!!!! wtfffffffff

Anonymous

WMR states “sent”

Still no damn money and my bank states no pending transactions.

This is BS.

Justin

Accepted/approved on Jan 19. Was given a DD date of 2/10. Still nothing. WMR shows 3 bars lit up and sent. Called IRS and it says it was deposited into my suntrust account. Hopefully it’ll be here tomorrow. Cars in the shop and this was gonna get it out.

Shelly

Hi everyone! I stated in an earlier post that I have been doing and watching this refund craziness for many years and Ive seen a lot of the normal stuff but I noticed after getting on here today a large amount of people saying they did not get there money deposited on the 10th like WRM stated. IF it was WMR that gave you the date of your refund and not a tax preparer I would start looking into that. Every year there are a few that didn’t get account numbers right and such but I am seeing a much higher volume this year!! I would start calling IRS, and banks, calling tax preparers wont really do much!! Good luck!!

Lorenzo

Filed Jan 20th.
    Fed & State Accepted the same day.
    TT estimated a DD for 02/10.
    As of 8:45 this morning, there hasn’t been a change in status or direct deposit into my Bank of America account. Current status: return is still in processing.

Decided to call the offset #1 (800) 304-3107
    No balances, which is good, which eases the stress a bit, but seriously not enjoying the waiting game.

IMPATIENT IN NY

Still no deposit. SBTP still says IRS delayed refund, but thats just a generic message they put up if the funds arent received in there time frame. WMR shows 3 bars refund sent. So at least I know its coming , but to be one of the ones caught up in this shit is just fkd up. Hopefully will see an update around 2pm on SBTP cause I’m in NY..

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/21
    DDD 2/10
    STILL BROKE 2/11

Atl_panther

My d/d was 2/10 but did not see three bars/refund sent until 12:30 am 2/11. I bank with Chase and my refund is now in my account as of 8:47 am 2/11. No complaints here.

Hating Tax Season This Year

Filed and Accepted 1/20 with TT, Finally got a DDD of 2/10, still no money on my Kaiku card, here is the kicker, I had it split between two cards, and the other card received the deposit yesterday. Too bad that was the smaller amount.

Anonymous

Ddd of 2/10/16
    Used TT and had fees taken by sbtpg
    As of 721 cst. No deposit in sbtpg
    no deposit in bank account.

Sbtpg says they haven’t received refund and the irs has delayed my refund.
    But wmr states refund sent yesterday.
    Severely upset right now because turbotax and sbtpg state it will not delay my refund by using their service. Seems like b.s. to me at this point. Anyone else in the same boat?

Tilted

Another update from yesterday.

Sometime between midnight and 6 this morning, the IRS moved my status to “Refund Sent”.

I realize that in the IRS’s eyes (and language they won’t admit to you openly), this only means they have authorized the Treasury department to setup and transmit an ACH payment for direct deposit, or to print the check for mailing if you’re receiving your refund that way.

ACH is setup in batch files and transmitted about once per hour. This means your bank will receive the transmission, then must apply the funds to your account. My DDD of 2/10 could very possibly turn into 2/11, 2/12, 2/16. I skipped 2/15 because it’s a bank holiday.

I’ll post again if and when the funds are present :)

Kathryn

@mrsprice08 @tysha we bank with usaa we got our pay check but no taxes we had a ddd of 2/10 all 3 bars are light and nothing sooooo annoying

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to get a live person on the phone at the IRS? I didn’t get my money even though it said it was sent so I called the number on my card only to find out I screwed up my bank account number. I know what the problem is but I can not wait till Monday to start getting it fixxed.

Alisha

This is bull, h and r block said there is no wait with the emerald card not even 24 hour wait, this was told to me yesterday which was my ddd. So where is my damn money at

Viewing 50 replies - 301 through 350 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.