Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

SOOO since Saturday, the 1121 code is gone-it now says on WMR that my refund has been received and is being processed! I also called and the automated system and it said the same, and when I had that 1121 code it said that more info was needed and they were unable to process my refund at that time! sooo lets hope this is a good thing and it will not take 6 weeks! just sharing this info so we can all have a little hope, also ordered a transcript has not come in yet tho, waiting to see what date is on it as my refund date! stay positive peeps! we are all in the same boat and I realized that calling the IRS is pointless!

Anonymous

@ MUSHROOMHEAD ON MY TRANSCRIPT AT THE BOTTOM I HAVE CODE 846 WHICH SAYS REFUND ISSUED 2/22/16 THEN UNDER IT THERES A CODE 841 REFUND CANCELLED. WMR NEVER UPDATED FROM CODE 1121 SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THIS DATE FROM I CALLED THE IRS IT WAS A WASTE OF 30 MINS OF MY TIME THE REP COULDNT TELL ME ANYTHING THESE PPL JUST HAVE A JOB THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING SHE SOUNDED AS IF TODAY WAS HER FIRST DAY ON THE JOB SMH. SHE SAID WAIT 60 DAYS FROM TODAY AND CALL BK IM LIKE THATS WHAT YOU BEEN SAYING EVERYTIME I CALL IT SOMETHING ELSE. I WAS TOLD THE SEASONAL HELP ARE THE PPL THAT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN WE CALL AND THEY ARE SCRIPTED. I DONT PLAN ON CALLING BK ANYTIME SOON IT JUST RUINED MY DAY. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY.

T. McDaniel

We are sending you a check to the address shown on your tax return because your bank returned the direct deposit of your refund. Your tax refund is scheduled to be mailed by February 22, 2016. If you do not receive the refund by March 21, 2016 , please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

This s what I got, but today I didn’t receive my refund and nothing changed on WMR app or IRS online. Did any one get this? And also will my refund be mailed before or after this date?

Anonymous

@rochelle where do unseentue ddd o the transcripts bc incant figure tust out too mine came today but i cant find where does says any ddd or maybe i didnt look well?

Allie

UPDATE

If you have been following my situation then u know I have been ferrite the run around since my refund wasn’t issued on my DDD of 2/10.

I got a call from a tax advocate whom I didn’t not need because I am not in a hardship, I’m pregnant and want to know what is going on. The tax advocate left a message for me but I didn’t respond instead I called the IRS to see what was going on….

After being on hold for 30 mins I was told that I need id verification and was transferred to the tax protection program. Now mind you, I was told I needed to verify my identity before but in fact I didn’t need to verify anything.

Ok talked to a rep at the tax protection program and indeed this time I had to verify my identity….i was asked a couple of questions and was told that they have verified everything and that my refund will come within 9 weeks….lol please say a prayer for me because this is insane!!!

Prayers up for all of you who haven’t received ur refund but I promise to keep u all posted until I actually get my refund.

Julie

@im that girl No, I never relieved a code 1121 on WMF

Anonymous

UPDATE;
    WELL MY TRANSCRIPTS HAVE FINALLY CAME IN TODAY AND IT SAYS ON THERE REFUND ISSUED 2/22/16 AND REFUND CANCELLED 2/22/16 I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WRM NEVER UPDATED TO GIVE ME A DDD FOR 2/22/16 AS OF NOW IM STILL IN CODE 1121 STATUS AND I DONT EVEN SEE MY ORIGINAL DDD OF 2/10/16 ON MY TRANSCRIPT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE IRS SYSTEM AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING US. IM SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW I GUESS ILL TRY TO CALL THE IRS AND SEE WHAT LIE THEY HAVE THIS TIME. SMH EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

Skeptical

Follow up post:

You can read my original post in this thread. I was told not to call back until after April 21, but another 12 days have passed and I’ve heard no news, received no notices, no letters, etc.

I figured I have nothing to lose by calling back. I waited about >15 minutes on hold before reaching a rep. She took another 20 minutes and came back with the same story as was already noted on the account. She was EXTREMELY rude and informed me: “You were told not to call back until after April 20, so you just need to obey what you were told”.

When I asked if she could explain to me what has happened, she became nearly belligerent stating that I should just listen to her. She stated if the IRS needs any more information from me THEY will send me a letter and I should just back off and let them work.

Wow…really?

Annoyed

I ordered my transcript and it says they couldn’t give me one to call some number and turns out i have to go to an office to verify my identity FML i wish they would of tell me something sooner

Christi.p

@julie yes mine changed to that Saturday… I really hope I get in the next couple of days!!

freemannow

Still waiting..trying not to call everyday…been waiting from ddd 2/10..just kp saying 60 days and dont know anything else..irritating..no letter..wtf is really up..wtf are they hiding

I’m that girl

Well gee is anybody here today.. any luck any bad news ANY THINGGGGGGGGG… nothing on my end : (

I’m that girl

@lucky1 no we we’re given a ddd of 2-10 ..then they said it was in our bank then they said they pulled it for review then they said we have to wait 60 days cause we have and 1121 code.. meaning we are all screwed and won’t be recieving Jack any time soon..
    I want pain and suffering

I’m that girl

@Julie did u have the 1121 code..

lucky1

i filed my tax return on feb10 was given a dd of feb 18, when i went oon wmr it first said that my refund had been accepted. now it is giving me the error code 1121. what is going on. has anyone received their refund yet.

Julie

Update:
    Checked WMF, my status changed with two bars lit up. Says that my DD was rejected by my bank, and they are sending me a check in the mail by the 26th. Hope this is true and I’ll be receiving my money soon.

Good luck everyone.

Annoyed

@im that girl they told me three weeks, the tax advocate she said from the day i fax my stuff she gonna call me March 10 smh!

cynthia

This is I’m that girl..I did talk to the advocate.. and had to FAX in my stuff.. FOR THOSE WHO THINK UR REFUND COMING ON THE 22..DON’T HOLD UR BREATH.. MY FAXTAX JUST TOLD ME ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE 22ND CAME OUT FRIDAY.. SO YEAH.. I GUESS WAIT FOR THE 24TH NOW.. SMH.. I truly think tho y’all we waiting the 60 days without a advocate for sure.. I hope the best for everyone here..and like we say don’t get ur refund and not come here and say anything.. give us some hope.. cause I have none as of now

cynthia

Why can’t respond anymore..

Jordan

Zeli either the bank rejected it,like in my case, or the dd was stopped and pulled for further review which is what has g
    Happen with alot of people. They will send a letter in the mail stating why but call the irs in the morning and they will have you verify your identity.

Zeli

I had a DDD of the 18th, IRS said it was sent the day of the 19th I checked yesterday and it has the 1121 code. Why would it say it was sent the give me a 1121 code?

Annoyed

@im that girl did u talk to the tax advocate and stuff

K.w

Your only suppose to call it if the it’s tells you but hey I’d give it a try either way so it’s 1-800-830-5084!

Anonymous

Well update mine has been changing every saturday but from ddd 10 to is been delay with code 1121 last saturday and now i got that is been procesing message i guess is coming soon who knows

None

@k. W. What was the # you called can you share it with us?

K.w

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know I had the dd date of the 10th and called the irs to figure out why I didn’t get my refund, and my account was apparently breached by hackers so when I called I had to call a different number the irs lady gave me. So I had answer so many questions and she told me I wouldnt get my refund for another 60 days checked today and it’s says it will be sent the 24th of February so let’s hope it happens this time!!!

Anonymous

UPDATE:

WELL MY SISTER IS ALSO IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MANY OF US WITH AN ORIGINAL DDD OF 2/10 AND NOW WITHA REFERENCE CODE 1121. SHE CALLED THE IRS THIS MORNING AND THEY ONCE AGAIN TOLD HER A DIFFERNET STORY. THEY SAID HER REFUND WAS PULL FOR REVIEW TO VERIFY HER INCOME WELL SHES BEEN WORKING FOR THE SAME JOB FOR 16YRS THE STATE OF TEXAS, SHE ASKED IF THERES ANYTHING SHE CAN DO TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS THE REP TOLD HER TO JUST WAIT THE 6WEEKS OR MORE AND THAT THEY WILL BE VERIFYING HER INCOME THROUGH A 3RD PARTY. WHAT A JOKE, THIS JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE THE IRS DONT RECIEVE W2 INFORMATION TILL THE SUMMER FROM EMPLOYERS. WHY CANT SHE TALK HER ACTUAL W2 TO A LOCAL OFFICE THEY SAID JUST WAIT IT OUT AND THAT NO LETTER WAS MAILED NOR WILL ONE BE MAILED. CAME ANYONE SAY FULL OF SHIT. LOL BUT EVERYONE BE BLESSED WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

Annoyed

There’s an update in my case after talking to the tax advocate the 17th and sending everything she asked for, she called me today and told me that she was going to call me back March 10th to give me an update!!! March 10th!! This is a joke..

Living in the car

Has anyone heard back from the tax advocate? We were supposed to hear by today.
    We were told that our deposit was sent and then pulled, that the bank refused it and now all the info has to be verified.
    We used turbotax to file
    When we talked to the screener for the the tax advocate they said are bank refused the payment and we would hear from the advocate by today, and we haven’t. We still have the 1121
    This is absolutely ridiculous that our money is being tied up because we filed early, and everyone else is getting theirs.

Kristy

@ TexasGirl & Everyone

Update After Speaking To IRS:

I am SO UPSET! What in the world is going on??? I just spoke to a really nice IRS rep, but she told me that they do NOT have a DDD for me yet. She said that that have NOT offset my tax refund. She said that they will be doing that or they should be that there is a balance owed from 2013, but as of today my refund amount is the original amount.

I asked her if she knew about how much longer it would take and she said 1 more week. I don’t get it. It’s federal back taxes that are owed its not like they have to send it to a different agency.

Anyone have any ideas why they haven’t went ahead and deducted the amount owed and issued me the balance? The rep said there are no other issues with my refund and that I would be receiving it. She seemed to take the time to actually look into my account and wasn’t just saying whatever.

I really need my refund at this point. I don’t see how I can wait another week hoping for an update next Saturday that may or may not come. Ugh…… upsetting!

charnicew

Hello all a group im in on fb. Were yalkong about this today so ill thought I’d share with you. I dont know how true it is though being we’ve all been told soooooo many different things over the past couple weeks……It wasn’t just you… it was EVERYBODY that filed in January like 19th (or before) – 28th. We were all given 2/10 due date by the hacker and when the IRS caught on to it they cancelled all of the early Filers, and now they want us to verify. ITS NOT JUST YOU! It is all of us… I will be going back to the IRS monday morning, and verify everything. But I doubt it should take that long…. I went to the IRS today in which I had to show up like 2 hours early and still was the 8th person in line lol. It was so crowded, and everybody was pretty much in for the same thing… it was even a fight. But one girl told me that her cousin verified on the 16th and went back into processing immediately and now she has a DDD for Feb 24. So I doubt it take that long! But it could… Just want you to know you are not a lone!

Tilted

Update:

I posted a few times last week outlining my experiences with the IRS. I suppose I’m still in a waiting pattern

Had a DDD of 2/10, and like many others, there was no deposit and no info. last Saturday, everything was changed to “under review”.

Mine still shows the 1121 code and I was informed not to call until after 21 days had passed and also told that ‘by law’ the IRS had an additional 60 days to even issue a refund.

The lady told me I really shouldn’t expect anything until sometime after April 21st.

Hopefully they’re wrong, but wow…. :(

Anonymous

Good news my dd for 2/10 was mailed to me i received it today only state tho,im guess dude to the fact that was accepted first,i did not have a 1121 code on wmr…i simply put wire to wire routing number instead of the paper and electronic one,please double check your numbers

Annoyed

Exactly! I talked to the tax advocate already and sent her everything she asked, but she didn’t ask for proof of hardship. She said it would take three weeks.. I can wait three weeks lady!!

Anonymous

Exactly..it’s like all the early filers if not all then most has been 1121ed.. like come on.. and u keep giving us different reasons get out..tell us where u screwed up at so at least we know u tryna fix it..but to leave us all in the blind with different excuses.. blah blah..go to hell..I told y’all already

ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!! ;)

Annoyed

I had a ddd 2/10 and my mom filed last week and got her money yesterday is a joke @julie I’m under review

Julie

I don’t understand what’s going on. I still haven’t received my refund, DDD 2/10 and NOTHING. My mom received her refund, and she filed a week after I did.

vanessa

rochelle, i have a ddd of 2/22 as well. i use netspend, filed with turbo tax. hoping it posts before then, that would really help.

Annoyed

How long did it last to get transcript ?

Anonymous

@Rochelle.. u right love..he just had me fired up at the moment.. I shouldn’t have told him Jack..

Anonymous

I HAVEN’T RECIEVED MY REFUND, A DDD, OR A LETTER THE IRS REPS KEEP GIVING ME DIFFERENT EXCUSES ABOUT THAT REFERENCE CODE 1121. SO I GUESS IM JUST PLAYING THAT WAITING GAME TOO WHICH SUX.

Anonymous

RE:

@ I’M THAT GIRL. I TRULY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL I WAS SO ANGRY WHEN I SAW THAT POST. CLEARLY THAT PERSON POSTED THAT TO BE RUDE AND NASTY. BUT THERE’S NO NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY ISNT IN OUR SISTUATION NOR DOES THAT PERSON CARE. I DONT FEEL ASHAMED OR BAD ABOUT WANTING OR NEEDIND MY MONEY. I WORKED ALL YEAR FOR IT AND DIDNT EVEN GET BACK ALL THAT I PAID IN SO HELL YEAH I WANT MY MONEY. PPL LIKE BETTER BE CAREFUL THAT THEY DONT GET IN OUR POSITION. HOPE ALL OF US GET OUR MONEY SOON. BE BLESSED

patiently waiting

Has any received their refund with the 1121 reference?

Anonymous

THIS BITCH SAID NOT TO BE RUDE BUT WHY ARE U DEPENDING ON +HOLD UP NAH+ “YOUR MONEY..????????????????????.. CAUSE HE PAID HIS GAS AND LIGHTS WAAAAAAY BEFORE.. WELL.. LMAO.. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR U BITCH..KMSL.. U SAID WHAT HAPPEN TO THE JOB THAT WE PAID OUR BILLS WITH ALL YEAR LONG.. WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT HAPPEN TO IT WHEN CLEARLY U ONLY HAVE CONCERN FOR YOURSELF.. I’M A HOUSE WIFE.. MY HUSBAND IS THE BREAD WINNER.. I LISTEN TO HIM WHO SAYS HE WANTS ME HOME WITH MY DAUGHTERS AND HE WORK CAUSE KIDS NEED GUIDANCE A LOT OF THESE PPL MISS OUT ON BEING WITH THERE KIDS CAUSE THEY WORKING.. BUT I BEEN HERE 14 YEARS I’VE WORKED SOMETIMES WHEN I GOT BORED AND DIDN’T WANT TO LISTEN BUT WIND UP QUITTING LIKE MY HUSBAND WANT ME TO CAUSE ONE OF THE KIDS GOT IN SOME TROUBLE AND HE THINKS ITS CAUSE BOTH US ALWAYS GONE.. SO NOW THAT MY HUSBAND IS SICK WE THINK ITS CANCER WE ARE RUNNING TEST NOW..BUT JUST IN CASE U WANNA STICK UR FUCKIN 2 CENTS IN CAUSE UR HEALTHY AND PAID YOUR GAS BILL..USE THAT THING GOD GAVE US.. BRAIN..THEN USE THE HEART FOR UNDERSTANDING.. CAUSE THE WORLD ISN’T ON THIS THREAD JUST THE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN HAVING HARDSHIP.. SO WHAT U CAN DO IS TUCK YA TAIL AND LOWER YOUR BARK WEN U COME FOR US.. AND SIT IN THE CORNER SHUT UP AND OBEY BITCH..

Anonymous

THIS BITCH SAID NOT TO BE RUDE BUT WHY ARE U DEPENDING ON +HOLD UP NAH+ “YOUR MONEY..????????????????????.. CAUSE HE PAID HIS GAS AND LIGHTS WAAAAAAY BEFORE.. WELL.. LMAO.. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR U BITCH..KMSL.. U SAID WHAT HAPPEN TO THE JOB THAT WE PAID OUR BILLS WITH ALL YEAR LONG.. WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT HAPPEN TO IT WHEN CLEARLY U ONLY HAVE CONCERN FOR YOURSELF.. I’M A HOUSE WIFE.. MY HUSBAND IS THE BREAD WINNER.. I LISTEN TO HIM WHO SAYS HE WANTS ME HOME WITH MY DAUGHTERS AND HE WORK CAUSE KIDS NEED GUIDANCE A LOT OF THESE PPL MISS OUT ON BEING WITH THERE KIDS CAUSE THEY WORKING.. BUT I BEEN HERE 14 YEARS I’VE WORKED SOMETIMES WHEN I GOT BORED AND DIDN’T WANT TO LISTEN BUT WIND UP QUITTING LIKE MY HUSBAND WANT ME TO CAUSE ONE OF THE KIDS GOT IN SOME TROUBLE AND HE THINKS ITS CAUSE BOTH US ALWAYS GONE.. SO NOW THAT MY HUSBAND IS SICK WE THINK ITS CANCER WE ARE RUNNING TEST NOW..BUT JUST IN CASE U WANNA STICK UR FUCKIN 2 CENTS IN CAUSE UR HEALTHY AND PAID YOUR GAS BILL..USE THAT THING GOD GAVE US.. BRAIN..THEN USE THE HEART FOR UNDERSTANDING.. CAUSE THE WORLD ISN’T ON THIS THREAD JUST THE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN HAVING HARDSHIP.. SO WHAT U CAN DO IS TUCK YA TAIL AND LOWER YOUR BARK WEN U COME FOR US.. AND SIT IN THE CORNER SHUT UP AND OBEY BITCH..

Allie

UPDATE

ok so I called IRS again this time the lady looked into my file and saw that I had been told a different story every time I called and said that it is weird. She looked into it more and saw that my refund had been processed but was held from being released on my DDD of 2/10. She also informed me that there isn’t a letter being sent to me but that she had to read this generic letter to me per directions of her computer. She basically said that the IRS randomly selected me for review, that they do not need any information from me, and to wait 60 days from the time that I receive the letter (which I will not receive). I then informed her of my situation and she said that a tax advocate will contact me with thin 7 days……

Republic Bank(TaxAct) sent my check(deposit) back

Good morning,

I had a DDD for 2/11/16. I checked WMR this morning and has updated with a message stating that my bank sent my deposit back so now IRS will be mailing me a check by February 24!!! Republic Bank didn’t take any of their software fees out before sending it back, which sucks for them! I filed through TaxAct for the last 4 years and never experienced this type of problem!!! I hope everyone gets their money soon!!!

Anonymous

Also has wmr updated and removed the reference code 1121 on the peoples who have a ddd of 2/22 on their transcript yet?

Anonymous

Hello everyone let me first start by saying don’t feel ashamed or bad about wanting or needing anything that is rightfully yours. We are all in different situations and need our money for different reasons. I get on here to give me some comfort that I’m not alone in not receiving my refund on 2/10. I’m not sure why anyone would get on here just to put something negative but I pray that this all gets resolved for all of us soon. I ordered my transcript but still have not received it hopefully I have a ddd of 2/22 on there too. Will keep y’all updated soon as I hear something. Oh by the way a good friend of mine who was also expecting her refund on 2/10 just got a letter from the irs wanting her to prove insurance so they are holding her return until she turns in the 1095 paper. Lol I think that’s what its called anyways everyone be blessed.

Nena330

@jordan. Who told u they rejected it? Cause if the IRS told u that dont believe it. Alot of us 2/10 ers got the 1121 code. Wmr gave us the wrong deposit date it was suppose to be 2/22

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.