Ddd 2/23/17 Please let us know if you receive your funds earlier and with what i

• Creator

Hello I called the IRS this morning because the suspense was driving me crazy I filed 1/27 and accepted shortly after I have all credits eic, education,HOH I am a weekly I updated to path last week Friday 12am was updated again on the 16th from path to being processed the rep at IRS said I am scheduled for ddd 2/23 I don’t know if I will get it before then I paid my fees upfront anybody with this ddd received notification of funds yet?

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Decided to use my AccountNow because it seems prepaid get dd faster then banks. Im seeing a few people are experiencing issues getting their refund via AccountNow. My ddd is 3/1….Also alot of people on here are having their dd rejected because 1 number is off. I call hog wash. Last year same thing happened to me. I reviewed all of my paperwork before it was submitted. How could my account number change during transmital. I think Dept of Treasury does not have the funds & thet try to stall. Or the processors are making errors inputting the numbers. This is government at work here. Always “over worked & underpaid” yet they receive better insurance, pay, & benefits then the average tax payer….end rant lol

Just an update…DDD 2-23 on 2-25 no deposit NOR any info other than sent for deposit on IRS website on 2 -25….until about midday. Then it said the dreaded words….Offset :( Thays for another thread but got that covered and in process of a review and getting our return refunded but wanted to update it wasn’t any issue with H&R Block or the Emerald Card.

Well called my bank and they told me that my funds had not been deposited as of now. She was a lady from India kinda hard to understand but she says I should call the IRS tomorrow as that is the day the IRS specified to call if I had not received my funds by FEB 28 and yes it is the 27th and nothing. I will be calling the IRS first thing in the morning if my funds are not sent, I will keep you guys updated

Yes!!! Mine got returned to sbbt also on the 23rd from my netspend deposit my account number was one digit missing. They mailed my paper check on Saturday and it comes from San Diego because I had fees taken out. I should get it by Wednesday latest. Call Abby to verify they don’t need you to I’d verify I had to do it over the phone to check address and info before they sent it out. Hope this helps those of you that had returned item fees.

Ddd 2/23 account now card and no deposit as of yet

This is the longest I’ve waited for a tax refund and I do not really trust these delays as to they are delaying our tax money. On the Irs site it says the fund has been sent and contact your financial institution then check with your bank to find out if it has been received…@#$%i call them and they say it is the irs. I think they are just collecting the interest on our tax dollars or something..lol I’ve heard of the government doing stranger things. All joke aside I am in Que with my bank again to see what they have to say, I will give update

Candice Massengale

Ddd 2/23 account now card and no deposit as of yet

Me and Hubby didn’t get EIC but did take the actual. Filed 2-6 and accepted 2-6..Luckily not held up but had a DDD Date of 2-23. Federal notes it was sent for deposit on the 23rd but here its the 25th and still not on our Emerald card. Crossing my fingers that it hits a bit later.

Received funds this morning at 3 am bank with Suntrust. Good luck to all who haven’t received their deposits today as of yet :)

Just to pile on, mine came in around the same time my normal paycheck does on Thursday nights — at 10PM. Interesting.

Filed H&R Block on 1/23
    DDD 2/23
    Received 2/22 @ 6:30 pm into local bank checking account with fees taken out of refund

DDD of 2/23 to be put on a netspend card
    Still no money???? What is going on??

Hi Rebecca Collins,

I’m sorry to hear that your refund did not go through to your Higher One account. I also bank with Higher One, and just finished checking my account to see that my tax refund had been finally deposited into my account. I had a DDD of 2/24. I filed with TT and had fees deducted from refund, yesterday I could see in the SBTPG website that my refund had been received and fees had been deducted before being sent to my Higher One account.

The wait has been longer this year, so many bills to catch up on. I really hope things work out well for everyone.

Rebecca, I am not sure why they would just decide to mail you a check… Give customer service a call. Hope they can shed some light on your situation.

Rebecca Collins

DDD 2/23/17

Was supposed to be direct deposited to my HigherOne account. Checked TPG to find a 20.00 returned item fee and a note saying my refund will be mailed! Has this happened to anyone else using HigherOne?

Finally got mine just after midnight! Good luck!

DDD 2/23 – Got it this morning – Good luck to all.

DDD of 2/23, nothing as of yet. Everyone with Wal-Mart and dot cards seem to have no issues but those of us with bank accounts are having issues it seems. Bank with Pacific Marine Credit Union.

Received DDD 2/22 @ 5:04p! Used TT went through sbtp, original ddd was for today 2/23. Thanks for all the support this tax season till next year!! Be blessed!

DDD of 2/23 With BoA – No deposit yet, called BOA and they said it should have hit last night and there is nothing pending! WTF!

2/23 DDD Jackson Hewitt. Republic Bank got their money yesterday and my portion hit my bank this morning

Alexander Baez

My return was accepted and approved for release on 02/23/2017, i have BofA, but have yet to receive my refund. Any one have Bofa and still didnt get the refund?

Filed 1/25
    error messages cant locate your return till 2/16
    2/16 generic process
    2/17 ddd 2/23
    2/23 445. am depositt
    Thanks guys for ur help see ya next year

2/1 filed 2/23 ddd directly into bank TT wit no fees got dropped right now!!!

Just updating everyone
    My money was there when I checked at 5am!
    See y’all next year!

Just updating everyone
    My money was there when I checked at 5am!
    See y’all next year!

benjamin washburn

yes hey everyone the IRS says on there (website wheres my refund ) date 02-23-2017 will be sent to your bank. i have account now and was wondering what time i could expect it ? i just checked about 5 mins ago and still nothing just wanted to see what i should tell my landlord.

Filed with TT on 2/04/17 accepted same day.
    Irs to go changed to path message on 2/06/17.
    Changed to toapproved on 2/18/17.
    Had a ddd of 2/23/17.
    Money hit bank at 3am on the dot est with WF..
    Hope everyone else had good luck too..

Had DDD of 2/23 was deposited in my account tonight. I wish you all well, see you next year.

Just checked, got my refund. PNC bank, no fees, Turbo Tax. Good luck everyone!

All the people that have H&R BLOCK. Or have emerald card with the DDD of 2/23/17 . I believe your deposit has hit. Check it now !!!

Leslie Casillas

I had a ddd of 2 23, got my deposit today at 5pm with Netspend

@ Debra , you are welcome!!!!!

Bertha Valles

Anyone with WF bank have their refund yet???

Debra Gutierrez

@anna thanks so much!

Ohio redneck

Update my netspend hit at 5pm today sbbt final released it.I hope you all gets yours as well…

@ Debra, No HRB banks with Bofi federal bank. They say when it hit from the IRS we can access it immediately

HEY Guys giving update for netspend users, jus checked my card and it’s loaded 🤗 Safe spending y’all 🙌🏾

Hey all so I’ve been posting a bunch today. I use Walmart MoneyCard and filed 1-14 went from path to processing and then approved on 2-18 with a ddd of 2-23 my refund went to Santa Barbara this morning and my refund was just posted on my account 15min ago. So it’s coming all and soon or in morning if u have a ddd of 2-23
    All Walmart money card users check your balance now!!!

My refund just hit my Netspend account at 5:30pm central time. It’s coming y’all!

DDD 2/23

LadyBug I bank with Higher One as well. DDD 2/23, nothing pending, but I suspect it will kinda be like the student loan surpluses where you don’t see anything pending but goes through pretty fast, at least I hope!

Happy to report I just got a text saying my refund is avbl.

Ddd of 2/23 refund cleared sbbt at 3am.

Filed with taxslayer. Bank with USAA.

@Smokey McPot you must have a boring life if you find that funny. LMAO.

Danielle Sullivan

did you recieve your refund yet? lmk my date is for 2/23 as well im counting down the hours

I just received a text from netspend got my deposit at 509pm from sbtpg and my state tax refund as well I wasn’t expecting to see both!!!!filed 1/27 accepted same day and ddd2/23. Good luck everyone it’s coming in little by little but it’ll get there

DDD 2/23
    Republic released @ 730am
    Netspend nor metabank sees it
    I know it goes thru federal reserve first almost 5pm here in Texas looks like tomorrow hopefully 😠😠

@smokey mcpot.

the only thing better is the people who are calling banks and the irs. I also love the people checking online sites at 3 o clock in the morning.

Ok I called NFCU and my deposit is pending (finally) but they won’t release the funds. I will call back shortly to try again. Anyways here’s my scenario
    Filed TT 2/2
    IRS Accepted 2/4
    IRS Approved 2/4
    EITC also updated 2/18
    DDD 2/23
    DDD pending 2/22

Ohio redneck

I’m having same problem they got my funds but there holding for 1-2 days what a joke . Never again will I not pay for fees up front . This is a joke tho this bank got there money but holding ours wow what a joke.

Debra Gutierrez

I filed with HRB with fees taken out, do they also go through sbtpg?

Smokey McPot

I love scrolling through tons of messages on a thread about receiving your DD and all it consist of is people saying “nothing”, “not yet”, LMAO

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 270 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.