DDD 2/10!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season DDD 2/10!!!

• This topic has 162 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by RashGiL.
  • Topic Starter
    Tori

Congrats to all the DDD 2/10ers! Anyone think we’ll see a deposit Monday for those of us using Netspend/Walmart Money Card?!

Viewing 161 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        RashGiL

It’s DDD 02/10
          All Bars Blings .. Deposit send yesterday from the tool bar but didn’t. Complete third bar till 12am
          No Funds in Acc. # Tax preparation ” No Fees Awarded to them..
          What is going on.

Dan

Filed/accepted 1/30
            Approved 2/6
            DD date 2/10

As of 8am EST, nothing in my account. I’m seriously about to bust into tears.

Anonymous

Guys you probably wont get 3 bars on your WMR. I got my refund today, fee’s taken out filed with TT. My bars haven’t gone to 3 yet either.

Kristina

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my refund today on the ddd of 2/10!! Its coming if you haven’t already got it. I filed on 1/30 thru Turbo Tax, got accepted that day and was given a ddd on 2/6 of 2/10 which was received early this morning!! Until next year!

Mariel

Filed/accepted 1/25
                  Approved 2/6
                  DD date 2/10
                  No fees or offsets

Refund was in my bank account shortly after midnight.

justin

Filed 1/20/16 approved 1/21/15 ddd 2/10 check is sitting at preparer’s office check was sent from republic Bank lastnight around 9 the website said.

Tete

I filed with Libery tax office am suppose to have a ddd of 2/10. I don’t have direct deposit liberty prints it out in the office. Where’s my refund still on 2bars is my refund at liberty ????

Kelly

Just woke up and the money is in my account. I bank with Regions. May the force be with you all!

Anonymous

Filed w/: H&R Block
                          Filed Date: 1/24
                          Filed Accepted: 1/24
                          Approved: 2/6
                          DDD: 2/10
                          DD: 2/10 (Wells Fargo)
                          I have an offset and they didn’t take anything.

My advice to to the IRS stop making tax season so difficult ur phone lines won’t be flooded. Every year u say I have to cut down on staff. Well stop using the staff member that just sit in those call centers to say we can’t help u u have to wait 21 days. People wouldn’t have to worry if they didn’t feel they were going to be audited for nonsense.

H&R Block really time to update one Turbo Tax updated their system to be more modernized and they use banks where is taxpayers can verify our deposits.

Advise to tax payers never count on ur income tax money. The IRS is crazy a few years back I had Ideniry Theft they said they were sending me the money. I called and nothing no one so call knew nothing. Till I received a letter from the IRS it took 9 months to prove who o was to them for me to get my funds.

Last year my sister had an offset. Yes her fault but she didn’t get any information until after her DDD date.

I just don’t trust the IRS to depend on my hard earned money being returned.

Lisa

Filed 1.22
                            Accepted 1.22
                            DDD 2.10

Woke up this morning at 5 am to my money baby. Thank you Jesus. Hope others are happy with fat bank accounts!

mtty

DDD 2/10 – received at 2 AM PST;Wells Fargo.

Aktivity

Got mine around 12am !!!

PiinkDuhh

DDD 2/10 and as of 2/10 12:20 am money in my account!!!! Yay.

Filed through TT 1/16
                                  Accepted 1/19
                                  Approved 2/6
                                  DDD 2/10
                                  DD 2/10 12:20 am

It’s been fun you guys! Everyone else hang in there’s it coming :)

GarretFL

WMR: 2 bars
                                    JH w/ fees: not recieved yet
                                    DD: nothing

I’m mentally exhausted lol

Missy

I got a DD of 2/10. Filed through TurboTax. As of 2:30 am EST, still no deposit.

Tiffany

Got a DDD of 02.10.16 on WMR as of 2.21am still nothing on my Emrald Card from HR Block I’m beyond irritated anyone else in same boat?

Ilovemykids

Don’t know wats going on as of 12:29am the 10th in Dallas,Tx I have no pending deposit and sbbt not showing anything about my refund,wats going on today is my ddd I’m using Ace Elite Netspend card.

darryl

Filed:1/26
                                            Ddd:2/10

No info available on any of irs bank sites filed through tt refund going to emerald card. No pending deposits. Anyone else the same?

Anonymous

$$$$$$$ finally woohoo taxact

Anonymous

Ok republic says they sent my funds but my bank says that I have no pending deposits is that normal ?

Will

So I have a ddd of 2/10 I just checked my Southlandcreditunion online account and I see the money as ach pending under pending transactions. I called bank and they stated since it has a date of 2/10 they can release it because they normally do not hold anything unless it specifically says so. So I guess today right before midnight . Sucks I wanted to go out and buy my 55in tv today! Lol

Anonymous

Ok just checked with republic and they have my funds and just waiting on them I guess lol

fairmountbusinesssolutions

Filed & Accepted by IRS: 1/22
                                                      Ordered Transcripts: 2/6 (2nd bar on WMR too)
                                                      DD Pending: 2/9

H&R Block (DD to PNC SmartAccess Prepaid Visa)
                                                      no offsets
                                                      $8k+
                                                      PA/eastern time zone.

This year took 19 days.

Good Luck Everyone! It will be there in the morning!

ang

Tommy Harris. You can check republictaxpayers.com
                                                        Put your info in and it should tell you if you’ve paid them and if there’ s $$ coming to you.
                                                        Looking good for tomorrow, as mine’s already there :)

Sara

I just got my direct deposit, filed with hrblock, fees taken out and beenw aiting since 1/21 with a,DDD of 2/10. I have a netspend card and MST5:25. You will get your deposits soon every one!! FINALLY!!!!

Anonymous

Dose anyone bank with BOA? DD 02/10/16 – I called them and they told me , no pending deposit and that it may not be available to me until the 15th

Anonymous

Used taxact and still nothing I think they use republic bank. How do I see if they have my funds?

Alexis

I’m est.

TN efile.com

I filed 1/30, accepted on 1/30, IRS approved 2/6 with DDD of 2/10. I chose to have my fees taken out through Eps Financial. Eps is showing that they have received my refund and that the Disbursement status is Processing. Has anybody else had this?

satx

netspend texas!! money is there!!
                                                                    ddd 2/10/2016

kevin702

What time zone are y’all in that getting it with netspend

Rtbartonie

My money was released this mornin but I still don’t see anything filed in Texas central time so maybe it’s going by time zone?!? Not worried just noticing a trend… Last name starts with h… Not sure if has to do with anything…

• #4135759
                                                                        symone

Netspend card, in eastern time zone, sbbt took fees early this morning, still no refund :( ugh

• #4135758
                                                                          ughha

im in central and i have to worrie my daughter only has two bottles left of formula and im freaking i always have extra ugh. thank you

• #4135755
                                                                            Lene

Central. Try not to worry, it’s coming!

• #4135753
                                                                              ughha

what time zone are all of you that are getting your refunds on your netspend cards i havent recieved anything

• #4135747
                                                                                Lene

I had my fees taken out w/ SBBT & I just had my refund deposited onto my Netspend acct.!

• #4135729
                                                                                  Jessica

I just got my deposit in my usaa account! Good luck everyone!

• #4135720
                                                                                    Ksboy13

I’m in ks been sweating my return but just checked my account and its there and will be available tomo morning like it said hope everyone else is getting the good news too

• #4135715
                                                                                      Nichole

@lene

Yes, sbbt updated this morning for me. I put all my details on the 2/10 early deposits thread!

• #4135707
                                                                                        BryanG26

Does anyone know if the IRS send funds directly to H&R Block? DDD is 2/10

• #4135701
                                                                                          mike

alexis what time zone you in?

• #4135697
                                                                                            Lene

@Nichole that’s awesome! Did you have fees taken out with Sbtpg?

• #4135695
                                                                                              Alexis

Ddd 2/10
                                                                                                Just had mine deposited from republic bank to netspend! Thank god! I can breathe now!

• #4135682
                                                                                                Anonymous

My Federal refund just posted to my bank account a few minutes ago! I bank with Sefcu and they do their second round of deposits/debits between 3-4pm. I didn’t expect to see it until tomorrow!!!

Good luck all…and keep checking your accounts.

• #4135677
                                                                                                  Lene

@Monica, LahLah from another feed posted that she just got off the phone with sbtpg and they said that they will release the funds to our accounts at 3pm Pacific (5 Central). I spoke with Netspend and they told me that deposits are made available within an hour of getting them. So I honestly expect Netspend holders (central) to receive their refunds in the 5-6 o’clock hours.

• #4135656
                                                                                                    Monica

Filed 1/12
                                                                                                      Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                      Approved for DDD 2/10
                                                                                                      Sbtg said that they released my money but nothing from netspend….nothing pending

• #4135625
                                                                                                      Masked Dildo

I’m a fuckin asshole, I’m sorry y’all.

• #4135583
                                                                                                        The masked dildo

You’re dumb as hell lmao. I hope some makes a DD of warm man sauce into your anus

• #4135582
                                                                                                          KaMelia

Funny I just spoke with sbbt an everything is find everyone’s money is in route an those that don’t pend such as prepaid accounts should see there’s before midnight an tomorrow an other bank accounts will start pendin soon!!

Discouraging ppl isn’t really a nice thing an ur screen name says it all, immaturity has became u lol????

• #4135581
                                                                                                            Tyler

@IRS, you know nothing, you’re just trolling here.

• #4135579
                                                                                                              Tyler

@IRS Agent, that time has passed???

• #4135572
                                                                                                                The Masked IRS Agent

netspend will have a memo to share by 12:30 east

• #4135571
                                                                                                                  The Masked IRS Agent

Unfortunately All Deposits made to the Preparer fund banks were recalled because of the earlier error. you wont see a refund for of any kind if your DDD is 2/10 for at least 2 weeks now.

• #4135414
                                                                                                                    KaMelia

I am in Louisiana still waiting for my money to be deposited to netspend ughhhh sbbt sent it but ain’t shit been there an they sent it early this morning!!

• #4135397
                                                                                                                      chipndip

my deposit from sbbt hit my netspend at 3:41 last year. come on time!!

• #4135382
                                                                                                                        Kat

I have checked my bank this morning, they usually credit my account the minute they have a pending deposit (usually my paycheck) as soon as they get it. There is nothing pending. In past years, on the day I was supposed to get the direct deposit, it would be deposited after 2 pm on that day. So maybe this afternoon some of us will see something.

• #4135369
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I’m in Alabama not sure about the time diff. If any but lord knows I wish it would get there soon. I KNOW EVERYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAMEWAY! HECK WE DO WORK ALL YEAR AND THE IRS GETS THEIR MONEY FAST SO WHY THE HOLD UP !!!

• #4135359
                                                                                                                            Lene

Okay sooo SBBT has supposedly sent my refund to my Netspend account, but I too am still waiting. I did go through SBBT last year & Netspend made it available at 4:51pm. *Just hopeful it comes in by then!* That would be nice.

• #4135307
                                                                                                                              Ksboy13

Is anyone else not being able to log into either of the IRS banks I’ve tried sbbt and the republic one neither let me log in at all

• #4135295
                                                                                                                                Christianna

jessica mine is the same. been in SBTPG since 8:00 a.m. and nothing in my netspend account no pending nothing. What in the world is the hold up? SBTPG says it was issued to me already.

• #4135277
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Fees have been taking out by SBTPG but Netspend saying NO PENDING FUNDS.
                                                                                                                                    Accepted: 01/14/16
                                                                                                                                    DDD: 02/10/16
                                                                                                                                    Turbotax
                                                                                                                                    Netspend
                                                                                                                                    It has NEVER TAKING THIS LONG & I have always gotten refund back early!! This is so crazy…..STRESS…..I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING BETTER LUCK THAN I AM !!!

• #4135268
                                                                                                                                    Ty

filed 1/12/2016
                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/19/2016
                                                                                                                                      DDD 1/10/2016

I filed threw one of the tax preparers here in Baton Rouge , LA . I have been with NETSPEND since 2014 but this is my first year having to threw SBBT , this morning i checked and fees have been sent to my bank , called NETSPEND have no pending transactions. so idk of money will come today or tomorrow :(

• #4135247
                                                                                                                                      Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                                                        @rtbartonie

@Brandon- Well then you have nothing to worry about with us … Just stalk your bank accounts then!

• #4135237
                                                                                                                                        Brandon

I used turbotax , the free version so I’m pretty sure they’re not taking fees but I’m not 100% sure

• #4135165
                                                                                                                                          Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                                                            @rtbartonie

@Brandon- If you opted to have your fees taken out of your return then, depending on the software you used they would be the ones that you authorized to process your refund, this means it goes to them first. Then they send it to your bank.

• #4135147
                                                                                                                                            Brandon

And what are these other banks you are all talking about the sbpg and republic banks why would you be checking those ! ??

• #4135141
                                                                                                                                              Brandon

Accepted-January 20th
                                                                                                                                                Approved 2/6/16
                                                                                                                                                DDD-feb 10th have it being direct deposit to Wells Fargo account called bank and no pending deposits are showing wtf is going on ?? I’ve never had to wait this long

• #4134914
                                                                                                                                                Clutch

I filed 2/2 through taxact accepted the same day and received a ddd of 2/10 on 2/6. Republic updated for me this morning and they have taken there fees out and sent the deposit to my netspend checking account. Hopefully it comes through by about 4pm cst as that is the time I’m used to getting my deposits. I believe they’re updating a lot this morning so those who haven’t updated just keep checking as they update all day.

• #4134910
                                                                                                                                                  Cara

The message I got when I check sbtpg.com Your expected IRS funding date of 1/1/0001 has passed, and the IRS has delayed the processing of your tax return. Check the status of your refund by calling the IRS at 800.829.1040. If we receive your refund, it will be processed according to your original instructions.

WHAT THE HELL.

• #4134868
                                                                                                                                                    Lyricluv

@sage who have you a ddd of 2/10 when you filed 2/2 the irs or the site you used. I’m in Florida filed 2/2 accepted the same day still on the first bar used tax slayer. Did my brother in laws on 1/22 accepted same day estimated ddd of 2/3 got his on 2/2.

• #4134861
                                                                                                                                                      Ksboy13

Well I’ve checked everywhere I can…checked my account with nothing pending….check bout the websites the IRS uses for refunds neither recognize me…..I know my ddd is tomo and there’s still plenty of time for it to happen but just would put my mind at ease if I knew where it was

• #4134785
                                                                                                                                                        Kae

I checked SBBT this morning on my phone and it said the fees were taken out, and the refund was sent to my bank today. I think… well anyway, fast forward 30 minutes later, I log back on to my laptop to SBBT and it’s not there anymore! It has no record of me? I just got done reading horror stories of SBBT so now I’m freaking.

• #4134544
                                                                                                                                                          Lauren

I filed and was accepted via taxact on 1/20. Received ddd of 2/10. I’ve also checked the sbtpg website and it doesn’t recognize me. From previous posts I learned there’s another bank the irs uses: republic bank and trust. Checked there and it recognizes me and notes the fees that will be deducted from my refund (filing/ processing fees), but still no refund amount. Those who chose to pay the filing fee and have it deducted from their refund should check one (both, if you’re not sure which)..

• #4134480
                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I’m with rush card and me and my husband have a DDD of 02/10 . we still haven’t seen any thing I call rush card and its saying they see nothing pending any one knows what’s up with that…

• #4134453
                                                                                                                                                              MarieS

On the h&r block site, it says my estimated refund date is 2/12, but the wmr site says my DDD is 2/10. Which one is it??
                                                                                                                                                                I’ve heard some with the DDD of 2/10 say that h&r site estimated theirs for 2/9. Is it just that, an estimate, with no real meaning on when I’m getting my refund?

• #4134313
                                                                                                                                                                Maiya

I honestly believe this is like at random . I filed 14 days before my cousin and she received her refund at 5am. And it can’t be ABC order because her sister filed 3weeks ahead of her and they have the same last name. Maybe its at random which sucks because I never ever waited more than like 5 days for me refund. I’m annoyed but all I can do is wait.
                                                                                                                                                                  Filed 1/29 Accepted 1/29 DDD 2/10 RUSHCARD…$0.00 :(

• #4134231
                                                                                                                                                                  Leeka

Got a ddd of 2/10 to my rushcard but when i call they say no pending deposits..smh am i the only rushcard holder with this problem

• #4134173
                                                                                                                                                                    shelly

There was something going on in the beginning of the season, for sure, I have never seen it take so long for the first big batch of refunds to come out. I am willing to bet that outage was to catch up with themselves, because things smoothed out from there, not a coincidence!! Its just scary the first time a delay happens to you, my first time was traumatizing lol, pretty sure I needed therapy!! But stuff like this happens every year and believe it or not this is not that bad.

• #4134164
                                                                                                                                                                      Sean

I have used HRBlock for years, Usually always get my return fast, I filed on the 12th and accepted on the 14th. I finally got a refund date of the 10th on Saturday. Hoping it comes in Tomorrow or on that day

Sean

• #4134154
                                                                                                                                                                        Jess

@shelly that was such a nice and respectful way to tell everyone to chill out :) thanks for your wisdom.. Let’s all go finish our laundry, feed the kids, etc… And come back tomorrow

• #4134151
                                                                                                                                                                          Tila

Still waiting on EPS to release funds. Filed on efile.com for the first and last time because it was cheaper than Turbo Tax. They have the money but claim they can’t release it till Wednesday. The whole purpose in getting it put on netspend was so I could pay bills earlier smh

• #4134149
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Thanks for the reply shelly, your response made me feel a lot better. Now I can relax and wait until tomorrow without freaking out all night lol. Usually I don’t even worry about my taxes they usually just pop up in my account 2-2 1/2 weeks later and I don’t think twice about it. This year has been the first time I filed super early so I’ve been stressing out a lot. Moving feb 20th really need this money to make a smooth transition heh. Thanks again :P

• #4134144
                                                                                                                                                                              shelly

I have been using SBBT to take out my fees for TT since they first started this years and years ago. They ALWAYS, ALWAYS post your refunds the day before your DDD, then they release them immediately. IF you use a “real” bank they will usually hold your funds until your actual DDD the “new” pre-paid cards like net spend tend to release funds immediately. The reason some people got there funds today on net spend cards is because they did not have fee’s taken out. I have been doing all of this for a long time, Ive known about SBBT since the beginning and figured out the transcript thing years ago, every year this stuff happens but if you’ve never been affected by it, it seems insane. Good luck, look for SBBT updates beginning around 8 or 9am tomorrow!!!

• #4134134
                                                                                                                                                                                Michael

Turbo Tax No Fees
                                                                                                                                                                                  2/10/2016 DDD
                                                                                                                                                                                  Netspend Ace Elite Card/Bank

No deposit yet, not even State(Nebraska)

• #4134123
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I finally got a DDD of 2/’10 after not having bars for a whole week! I was so happy to see that Saturday morning update! Good luck all!

• #4134119
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I’ve been reading other places SBBT gets your refund a day before your DDD and releases it the same day so you have your refund on your DDD. Lets hope that’s the case , not the way the customer service rep said. Crossing fingers D:.

• #4134108
                                                                                                                                                                                      tish

I have a ddd of 2/10 going into my personal checking account. How does it work when the funds have to go through SBBT? I have been seeing that some people had a ddd of 2/3 and SBBT still has not received their funds. I am a little confused because this is my first year having fees take out.

• #4134107
                                                                                                                                                                                        Ksboy13

I just saw on another thread on here that if u filed through hrb and had ur fees deducted from ur refund it would be 3 to 5 days after the wmr ddd…..idk how much of that is actually true my gf filed 1/27 accepted the same day her fees was takin out of her refund and her wmr went approved 2/3 with a ddd of 2/5 and hers was there the morning of 2/5 on her emerald card idk how its gonna be with mine though since mine is goin straight into my bank account we both used hrb both had fees takin out of our refunds just different dd types

• #4134103
                                                                                                                                                                                          Dana Huff

DDD 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                            Chase bank
                                                                                                                                                                                            No deposit or pending deposit yet.
                                                                                                                                                                                            Booooooooooo!!!!

• #4134101
                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Still waiting. I called SBTPG the company turbotax uses to process tax fees from your refund, they said it will probably get to them on the 10th then another 1-2 business days for you to get your money. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. Never using TT again, just going to stick with free software this is bull shit. This tax season has been a living nightmare I swear.

• #4134093
                                                                                                                                                                                              Rtbartonie

Still waiting nothing on any accounts yet and republic has no deposit as of yet… I wonder if they go in alphabetical order or something based on your filing pool….

• #4133754
                                                                                                                                                                                                Ksboy13

@AE9x

Nope just used the bank card they have me at my old job for them to dd my paychecks on lol still nothing lol

• #4133723
                                                                                                                                                                                                  AE9x

@KSboy13 Quiktrip employee? :))

Same boat as you mate. No pending on Skylight paycard.

• #4133665
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jayme

I have accountnow, it says you get paid earlier too, it’s almost the same as NetSpend.. when should I see my deposit? Nothing on SBBT yet, but I know they won’t update until 2 PM eastern time. I am trying to be patient, but I really need my truck fixed..

• #4133649
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ksboy13

Got my ddd Saturday morning for 2/10 I bank with bofi and use the skylight bank card to have my deposit…in ks its 11:31 here have nothing showing in my account pending or nothing know its still early just hoping it comes sooner

• #4133601
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sage

I’m in Florida I bank with PNC and nothing yet.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Filed 2/2 accepted the same day
                                                                                                                                                                                                          2/6 received ddd of 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Being patient

• #4133577
                                                                                                                                                                                                          niah

got a rush card wondering when will my money depoist also got a ddd 2-10-16

• #4133525
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jenica

anybody with a 2/10 DD with rushcard with SBBT fees get their refund yet?

• #4133475
                                                                                                                                                                                                              crystal

I submitted my taxes through tt on 01/08
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Irs accepted 01/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Able to Ordered transcripts 02/01
                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD 02/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Fustrating cause I filed early . But I am glad I now have a ddd

• #4133438
                                                                                                                                                                                                                alma

Filed H R Block Deposit to Emerald Card
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Flied:01/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted:01/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Account Transcripts: 01/29
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Return Transcripts: 02/05
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WMR Refund update: 02/06
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DDD: 02/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Refund to account: N/A

• #4133395
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Real info

SBTPG

Login in at taxpayer.sbtpg.com

Santa Barbara is in California, thus they are on Pacific Time.

They update ACH at 11am PACIFIC TIME
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (That’s an hour behind the old west, two hours behind the Midwest, and three whole hours earlier than you fellers and ladies back east!

Yes, with net spend you’ll see it drop around 4 this afternoon. No, if you have an ugly old fashioned bank account, you will not receive until (midnight/8am/noon/2/4/8pm) depending on the ways your individual BRANCH handles ach transactions. Some are better than others but it’s all automated, no human can help you at this point. Patience is a virtue.

In space nobody can hear you deposit…

• #4133383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Houston 713

I think if you have fee taken out through SBBTPG we might see the mone y coming in later today. They are on EST if you have a netspend or Walmart Card or any prepaid debit card you will see the money as soon as SBBTPG sends it. For others with a regular checking account you won’t see it until your bank process the DDD and that is usually the next day. Since SBBTPG doesn’t work on weekends like other money cards the funds probably won’t show on SBBT until they open this morning.

• #4133355
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      JGR

DDD 02/20/16 fee taken out by SBBTPG looks like anybody that paid gets their early. SBBTPG doesnt post early I guess I see a trend I always have the fees taken out next year I will just pay and get it the day the IRS send to the bank earlier the what they post as the DDD.

• #4133350
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Filed: 1/26

Accepted: 1/27

Approved: 2/6 for DDD of 2/10

Funds are pending in my credit union account right now. Someone on another thread said when he asked to release the funds they did it for him. Gonna see if they’ll do the same for me today..

Good luck to everyone else!

• #4133334
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          aries271984

Filed 1.23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1.23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DDD 2.10

Money in rushcard account as of 8 am CST. No fees.

• #4133305
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Bigdawg

Still nothing pending with emerald card but fingers crossed hoping not to miss out on a vehicle I found for a good price but even getting it tomorrow would make tomorrow a great birthday present.

• #4133269
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              TiffInGa

Does anyone in this thread use 5/3 Bank? I’m on the east coast (Georgia) and just wondering

• #4133248
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jodi

My refund is pending in my account. My credit union won’t release the funds until tomorrow. Good luck everyone!! :)

• #4133241
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Amanda

Anyone that got your deposit today….does irs website show it as deposit sent???

• #4133138
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lauren

@keep hope thanks for the FYI lol(Has your WMR updated?) !!!! So hope mine comes soon Patients is a virtue and I have totally learned to have them this tax season!!!!

• #4133133
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Pacific TZ. 2/10 – capital one 360… here is to hoping. Anyone know if they DDD early?

• #4133124
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        keep hope

FYI I’m in eastern time zone and got my refund at 11:00 pm on my serve card

• #4133116
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Nothing on my serve card yet 1:18am in alabama

• #4133111
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lauren

I haven’t recieved my refund either, but I’m noticing everyone who has got one isn’t in eastern time zone! Maybe idk just a thought!! Super excited can’t wait to get mine:)!

• #4133110
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Aueeee

Filed 1/20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Just had my refund deposited into my amercian express serve card….2/8

Good luck everybody

• #4133101
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Billybob

DDD 2/10. Still nothing on my Walmart Green Dot.

• #4133095
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cara

Almost 2 am and nothing. I guess I am of the ones that will receive them on the actual deposit date.

• #4133083
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Refund

Filed & accepted 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Approve 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ddd 2/10

Refund deposited spend 2/8 @ 12am

• #4132993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      jcable2

Just hit my BluebIrd Card.

• #4132991
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        keep hope

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ordered transcripts 2/5 account and return
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Approved 2/6
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ddd 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Received my DD 2/7 @ 11:00pm on my American Express serve card

• #4132979
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          J

You think those of us with a Wells Fargo accnt and 2/10 ddd will see an early deposit?

• #4132965
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            JenJ

I keep checking SBBT to see if they have received my refund and they haven’t. I think I’m just going to call it a night and check in the morning :l

• #4132956
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jess

I have money network card, my sbtpg says no funds received also

• #4132954
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cara

SBTPG says they have not received funds yet. I’m not understanding how some people are getting their deposits for the DDD of 2/10, with netspend. I have netspend as well and still nothing.

• #4132922
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Stalker

I just checked my netspend card had my deposit sitting there.

• #4132847
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    KaMelia

Filed 2/2/16 accepted 10 mins later on 2/2/16 approved 2/6/16 of a ddd of 2/10/16!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Refund option: netspend card

Wondering tho how this works heard u get ur money two days earlier? Can anyone help explain how netspend works thanks in advance ;) an I also chose option to have fees taken out with my return through turbo tax ;)

Fiancé filed 1/9/16 accepted 1/12/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lost bars on 1/29/16 with “your tax return is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available” no tax topic!! Praying his comes soon!!

• #4132831
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      WV:-)REFUNDRR

Accepted 1/19/16, approved 2/5/16 for ddd 2/10/16. Used tt having fees taken out. When will irs release refund to sbtpg?

• #4132822
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        igabby

what time netspend do direct deposit? got a DDD of 2/10 been hearing we get it 2 days faster if so what time do the deposit the refunds?

• #4132814
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Rtbartonie

It would be nice to get an early DD but……. I’m just happy for the time being to have that glorious second bar???

• #4132808
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Danielle S.

@cara you can check sbtg.com website to see if the fees have been taken out. That’s Santa Barbara tax products group website. They’re the ones that take the fees out for Turbo tax

• #4132768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

So, I filed 2/1, accepted 2/2. Was able to order transcripts the night of the 5th. Approved 2/6 which was earlier than I expected, with a ddd of 2/10. SOOO hoping to get it early, but since I’m going through SBBT I highly doubt I will see anything earlier than Wednesday.

One can wish though!! lol!

And can I just say how happy I am that this site is here again this year. It helps so much with the waiting!

• #4132549
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Filed: 1/21 Turbo Tax, Free
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted: 1/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Account transcripts: Able to order 1/29/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Return transcripts: Able to order 2/5/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WMR: updated to 2nd bar (approved) on 2/6/16 with a DDD of 2/10/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Refund Option: Wells Fargo Direct Deposit

• #4132545
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cara

hit*
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    not hurt. Lol

• #4132544
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cara

Any updates on money in anyone’s account yet? I have the DDD of “by February 10th”, as well (updated on the 5th) and I elected to get the Netspend card through Turbotax. Just wondering if it will hurt before or on that day. I also had to pay turbotax fees is their any way to check if they took their money yet?

• #4132405
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Shelly

Filed and accepted 1/26/2016. Got Ddd of 2/10 when I checked this morning. I borrowed from hr block for Christmas and had a balance that was owed this morning. Checked a little bit ago and the amount owed now is 0 so hr block has already received my refund. My bank is open on Sunday so just maybe there will be money in the morning but if not I am sure we will see it monday. My bank does not hold money so I am a pretty happy girl right now. Good luck everyone.

• #4132327
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Johnny who

Received DDD of when hell freezes over. Wtf is wrong with WMR. Lol

• #4132300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sage

Filed my taxes on 2/2/16 woke up this morning to a ddd of 2/10/16! Much quicker than I anticipated. My fiance filed 1/25/16 and still has one bar.

• #4132294
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I filed on 1/28 and accepted on 1/28. I checked wmr and I got my ddd for 2/10 at 8 am this morning and my mother as well who filed on 1/30. I’m sooooo happy right now!!! I will check Monday for early deposit!

• #4132271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WaitingSucks

Filled 1/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Excepted1/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ordered return trans 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Update 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                It’s about time lol

• #4132204
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I saw someone with a ddd 2/10 say they got theirs today… anyone think its possible?

• #4132175
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  justind

Well finally got a DDD date of 2/10/16…but I was wondering…it says they will deposit it “by 2/10/16″….so that means it could go in anytime before right??…

• #4132136
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Monica

Accepted 1/21 ddd 2/10…did the direct 2 cash Walmart option this year…has anyone tried that and received a quicker DD?

• #4131182
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nis

I have a DDD date for 2/10 as well! I was able to order my transcripts yesterday night! Happy for everyone and for those still waiting, remain patient it’s coming!

• #4131152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        princess

Hey everyone,

I just checked I filed on the 1/30/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Approved same day
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          This morning 2/6 DDD by 2/10 I did mines through a prepaid card myvanila account

God bless everyone hopefully everyone else is excited as we are this morning!!!!

• #4131151
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lis

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Order transcript 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Approved 2/6 for ddd2/10

Husband filed 1/19 and no progress lol
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I told him don’t do it ..

• #4131150
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lis

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Order transcript 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Approved 2/6 for ddd2/6

Husband filed 1/19 and no progress lol
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I told him don’t do it ..

• #4131148
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              AboutTime

Got a DDD for 2/10 but my card(American Express serve) says I can access my refund 2 days before a normal deposit hits ….does anybody know exactly when the irs releases funds to your bank or card provider?

• #4131143
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Finally!!!!!

Filed 1/13/16 accepted 1/14/16.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bars went missing on Tuesday.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ordered refund and account transcript last night.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WMR showing bars again this morning, rerurn accepted DDD 2/10/16!!!!!!!

• #4131137
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cam

Filed on 2/1, just updated from 1 bar to DDD on 2/10 on my IRS2Go app.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I’ve ALWAYS gotten my money a week to 10 days after filing for the last 6 years now. My returns are pretty straight forward every year.

• #4131132
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    andrew

Files z1/21 and now my ddd is 2/10 :) uber excited

• #4131126
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Corine

Filed 1/22..bars missing since 1/29 tt152..2/6 ddd for 2/10

• #4131094
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Aktivity

Yah! DDD 2/10/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Filed 1/30/16

• #4130995
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nicole

Just checked mine dd of 2/10

• #4130993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Steve34

@kayln
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Once it’s up its done. It does not update again.

• #4130985
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Finally

Finally Ddd 2/10

• #4130982
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quay

FINALLY!!! Just got a ddd of 2/10. Thanks to all who provided helpful info i really needed it since this is my first time doing taxes. Hope all my early filers get good news by the end of the day

• #4130978
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ilovemykids

I just got my two bars and a ddd for the 10th.Hope everyone else gets theirs too.

• #4130968
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kalyn

Does it update until 6 am or is it done now that wmr is back up? Anybody know?

• #4130964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      OH HELL YEA

FILED 1/21 been stuck on 1 bar since then ordered my return transcript yesterday 2/5 just got my DDD 2/10 today WOOOOHOOOO!!!! LOVING IT!!!! FINALLY

• #4130944
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        yay

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/2 approved 2/6 DDD 2/10

• #4130938
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          JanessaRN

Just checked wmr and have a DDD of 2/10. So excited! The return transcript thingy worked.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Filed & Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Return transcript ordered 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2/6 DDD of 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Hopefully it hits my account sooner!

Viewing 161 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.