DD 2/12 GOT REFUND?

• Creator
    Topic

tiffshie
    @tiffshie

Just wanted to create somewhere for those of us with 2/12 DD’s to be able to post if you get your refund early just to give hope to the rest of us. Thanks so much to those of you who come and update us with your progress. Hope to hear from you guys soon, (like midnight LOL).

The topic ‘DD 2/12 GOT REFUND?’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 408 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vada

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much
    approximately this, such as you wrotee the bpok in it or something.
    I feel that you just can do with some p.c. to pressure the message house a little
    bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read.

I’ll certainly be back.

Deloras

So unless there are legions of dogs depositing
    their favorite tennis balls on a regular basis in that
    school yard, something magical going on here given Sandy’s success at regularly
    finding what amounts to the proverbial needle in a haystack.
    It’ll present you with over 50% financial savings
    in your purchase. It’s a double-edged sword
    as some would complain about not getting a huge goodie bag of samples, but more often than not,
    most of the coupons and postcard flyers go into the
    trash and few samples get used.

Kyle

Why does everyone say they are 2/12 when the Chart shows the 13th as being the date? on the WMR Website it says “You will receive BY 2/20” does that mean im a “2/19er”

tiffany21

2/12 dd i have netspend and today is 2-15 and no refund yet. i have full bars on WMR site said it was sent to my bank on 2-12 but wait until 2-17 to check back. anyone else?

Paula

I still haven’t received my refund either. WMR says DD 2/12. I filed online and am going through Republic. Received my state return on 2/11. What is going on?!

Tracy

I’m actually in the same boat. DDD 2/12, wmr says sent, but I did not use SBBT. Mine is going straight to a walmart moneycard (that makes me nervous-I should have used regular bank account…don’t trust them!) and customer service said this morning nothing has been sent by IRS yet. I’m super frustrated as all of us are. I wish there was some kind of explanation. I’ve never had a delay like this.

mark

It’s not only SBBT. My DDD was 2/12. Woodforest National Bank has no record of it pending. WMR says that it was deposited. Used hrb to file. Will try to get in toouch with someone on Monday.

Tish

I filed on 2/2 via TurboTax and got a date quickly that I should expect to receive funds on 2/12. Well 2/12 has come and gone and still nothing. Of course I didn’t have the funds upfront so I have the fees being taken out of my refund. I check the irs site WMR and it says that funds were sent 2/12 and if I don’t have by 2/17 I should check back. I checked SBBT (as it seems many of you have) and they have absolutely no info. All it says is that refund has not been received. Seems a bit puzzling. Now this is not the first time I’ve gone this route but trust me it will be my last. I hope the rest of you waiting get your funds soon. I am giving it until Monday before I start calling IRS & SBBT.

I still don’t understand how some people I know that used TurboTax and had a date of 2/6 acutally received it on 2/7 with no problem. Will keep you all updated.

Shawnna

I have a dd of 2/12 the irs website said it was sent to my bank on the 12th talked to hr block bank and they said they they haven’t received no money from irs and I should have my refund no later then the 25th

Travis

Also, SBBT brought up “the estimated 21 day timeframe to get the money from the IRS”. Leads me to believe that they are holding the money until that 21 days is up (from the time the return was accepted).

Travis

Wow, it is funny that this appears to only be a problem with people using SBBT. I just spoke to their customer service and they claim that they have not received it and that basically the IRS is lying. Hmmm, so the IRS is only lying to the people who used SBBT? I will NEVER use that service again.

ona

WMR says that my deposit was sent on 02/12 but SBBT is saying that they have not received it yet. I want to know what the issue is. Any answers can help.

SS

I have a BB&T money accout (prepaidcard) DD 2/12/14 and it has not posted yet…Anybody else with this type os account

Laura

@ Sharon, incorrect, if you owe federal agencies, it would be taken from your return by the IRS and they will send you a notice in the mail explaining which and what agencies it was. But if you were given a DDD, then that part has already happened (or been deducted if you owed it). The DDD means, we have sent the FINAL BALANCE to your account.
    And obviously SBBT has it in a pile because they have half the workers they needed to make it happen successfully.

Laura

filed Jan 21st.. Accepted Jan 27th. Processed Feb 8, DDD sent Feb 12. Was showing DDD sent 2/12 on the WMR on 2/10.
    SBBT doesn’t have it yet “IRS hasn’t sent to us yet.” as of today. They told me they update all day long, and to keep checking up until midnight tonight EST. This is obviously a lie, Federal Reserve guarantees a deposit in 48 hours from sending, and IRS sent it 2/12 at the latest.
    SBBT definitely is behind, they probably have recvd way more than they have the staff available for to process. So they are probably waiting somewhere in a pile (not in teh system yet) to be put into the system. That is why they all say “we don’t have it yet” because they actually think they don’t.
    VERY FED UP THIS YEAR THE WORST. I will def file turbotax next year again and pay upfront!! no SBBT! everyone that paid upfront 100% have their funds from 2/12.

jking316

Today is the 14th, 8:22am CST and still nothing. I was a 2/12er as well. WMR updated around 12:30am on the 13th to show that the deposit was sent to the bank on the 12th. There is no pending deposit and the bank hasn’t seen it. I double checked my direct deposit information on my return to make sure the info was correct and it is. I don’t think I owe any money to any federal agencies, if I do I haven’t been informed of such anyway. The WMR site says to wait until the 17th and then contact your bank but I don’t understand why it would take 5 days from the day they claim to have sent it to when the bank would see it. Are they sending it via carrier pigeon? I guess I’ll keep checking and if it isn’t there Monday the 17th I’ll contact the bank again. After that I don’t know who to contact. The IRS seems like they don’t want to be bothered with inquiries about tax returns. You know if I owed them money and I didn’t pay it by a date they set I would owe late fees and interest. Wonder if I can charge them the same fees? I also wonder if it’s because I’m not a registered democrat and obama is using the IRS against non-liberals again? Wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Patience is a virtue right? Right?

Sharon

So today is now the 14th, WMR still shows refund sent on 2/12, still no deposit. Now the SBBT says didn’t receive your refund as expected check back in a week from now. I don’t think it is coming. If you owe any Federal agencies it may have been taken as an offset.

rob

Hey there. So I filed with turbo tax, the refund was approved and I received a DDD of 2/12/14. (Which was wednesday) The IRS website WMR tool finally changed from accepted to sent (your refund was sent to your bank on 2/12/14) and this was last wednesday night like 10 pm. Now today (Thursday 2/13) I checked my bank online to see if anything was in there. NOTHING. Two questions. There was a state of emergency for today because chris cristie is fat and we got like 3 inches of snow so I’m guessing my horrible bank (Santander aka Sovereign bank) was closed due to the lousy 3-4 inches of snow we got. You think it will be in there tomorrow? One more question. I used to have a checking account with that bank but since I was locked up last year I couldn’t keep up with paying for my car insurance so due to returned item fees, insufficient fund fees, ect., they just closed my checking account but my savings account is still there on the website and has a positive balance. I had my return deposited in my savings account. Will they just take my entire refund due to owing fees from my checking account that I had no control over? If it is not there in the morning I will storm over to the bank and demand to speak with a supervisor or a manager. If anyone has any advice from personal experience I would greatly appreciate it, thanks so much.

Shanna

I bank with Bank of America. DD 2-12, WMR says was sent to bank yesterday. Bank has nothing and doesn’t see anything processing through ach either. Very very frustrating

Moshi40

Anyone else out there still waiting for their DDD 2/12 to hit their accounts? WMR shows the refund has been deposited but when I called my credit union, they said that it still hasn’t been sent as of now and they show nothing pending.

Paula

I’m a 2/12er and the “wheres my refund”says that the IRS sent on 2/12 but it’s not posted on Republics page!?

Chelsea

FINALLY! Deposit is pending on my acct. Came sometime between 1:30 pm and 3pm est. CS says funds should be available in the morning. I can live with that. Best of luck guys see you next year.

Sharon

The WMR today shows it was sent yesterday 2/12/14 and SBBT has not gotten the deposit and neither has my bank, so I don’t know.

Laura

At the very least SBBT should show something received yesterday 2/12 but not yet deposited. geesh

Laura

I have DD date on the WMR of 2/12, and it is orange all the way through (says refund sent) as of the 11th it was all the way orange saying DD 2/12.
    SBBT does not have it yet. They tell me the IRS hasn’t sent yet. I don’t believe that, in past when it says sent, it was sent. Then the bank would show it pending, then released. The bank shows NOTHING. SBBT shows nothing. They say “waiting on the IRS.” whatever that is BS.
    Its the 13th (past the DD date now), why give a date if its not correct. Why not just give the standard message then, “within 21 days” to everyone. Don’t give a date if its not going to happen. Better have the deposit tomorrow. My bank said they release immediately upon receipt –no waiting like SBBT

Chelsea

@BryanG in the same boat as you. Said it was sent to my bank yesterday but nothing in my account, and when talking to CS at my bank, they don’t see a deposit anywhere for me. I read somewhere that some banks require 2 business days to process ACH transactions like our refunds, so I’m hoping that come tomorrow morning I will have some answers. I really don’t want to wait until after the holiday on Monday to get answers. I can deal with waiting for the money, but I at least would like to know where it is.

BryanG

IRS “Where’s My Refund” tracker said sent to bank 2/12 still no sign off it on my banking…Anyone else with the same problem??

Ash

I had a ddd of today but no deposit…this stinks

Chelsea

Travis,
    Well it’s nice to know I’m not alone. I didn’t have fees, but my bank has no sign of my deposit, and I’m not gonna waste my time calling the IRS for them to tell me to call back Monday. Blah. :[

Travis

Chelsea, yep I haven’t got mine yet either. WMR says sent, but TPG (SBBT) says not yet received. I elected to have my fees deducted from the refund, so that may be causing my delay.

Chelsea

Has anyone else still not received their 2/12 deposit? Wanted to ask before I call my bank in a panic.

Tina Martin

I filed mine on 1-27-14 and was accepted on feb 4 then approved on feb 6 with ddd for feb 12 and I bank with national city and I checked wmr this morning nothing but I called my bank yesterday and they told me no pending deposits but on the other hand I got my refund around 12 noon today and the wmr is still saying not sent so just wanted to let everyone know that it came on the day it said

Kenyetta Terry

I bank with PNC and had a did of 2/12/2014, and nothing as of yet. I usually opt for the check but did direct deposit this year. I think I will go back to the check cause I would have had it by now. My brother and his wife filed after me, got the same dd and both got checks today.

alisha

As per the Where is my refund website the Irs deposited mine on the DD given Feb 10 but I do not have it yet.
    I used my Accountnow prepaid card for DD and it is not even showing as pending.
    This is the first time ever that I did not receive my refund by the date given and I have no idea what’s the holdup.
    I called Accountnow today and they said nothing is pending and that it won’t show up till the Irs releases it.
    I was under the impression if the says it’s been deposited then that means it has been released.
    Has anyone else had this issue?

sharon

I am in GA, it is now 6:06 pm and still nothing, check back tomorrow. We are in a state of emergency here in GA due to the winter storms and most businesses are closed, I wonder if this has anything to do with the delay in refunds.

JJE

Still Nothing on this end either. WMR still hadn’t updated (as expected) nothing to the SBBT site. (could be behind as well, unknown). Definitely nothing in my bank :). Probably like last year. Where it gave me a DDD and changed it on the DDD.

Sometimes things happen. But updating as a 2/12. –Good Luck–

Sslone

Mine showed with Suntrust around 3 am this morning. Still pending but available to use. I have already paid a bunch of debts. Phew, such a relief.

PS My WMR still shows approved not sent. I don’t think it will update for a few days.

JG.Wentworth

i was very upset that mine came so late..started to think something happened and it wouldn’t show up, but it did.. i really hope that everyone else who has a ddd of 2/12 that hasnt got theirs yet, gets it asap..it does take a toll on one’s mind not knowing, especially when you really need that money ! good luck everyone : )

Jade

have cycle 20140605 and funds haven’t even been sent to SBBT. Anyone know whats going on?

JG.Wentworth

i filed on 2/3, accepted on 2/4 and approved on 2/8 with a ddd of 2/12. most of the other 2/12 ppl was receiving their refunds between 12am and 4am..i was one of the later ones i guess, but mine FINALLY came sometime between 6:30am and 1:30pm est. I use a MyVanilla prepaid visa debit card.

Misch

Frustrated because I have a DD 2/12/14 and STILL nothing in my bmo harris bank acct. as of 1:15pm. WTF I have heard a lot of ppl getting theres early or on that day. I thought direct deposit was meaning as soon as the IRS sends it it automatically hits my acct. That is what the teller advised me that as soon as it was posted to my accct. it would be available. Has anyone else not received there refund for today and do you bank with harris??? THANKS <3

Toni

Everyone with the Emerald card CALL ON YOUR CARD!!! I just called and it says funds are on the card but on the Where’s my Refund website it is still at 2 bars!

jking316

Sharon,

I would say that if it isn’t there yet it’s not coming today. It’s 12:50pm where I am now and it isn’t in the bank or on hold at the bank. I can’t check the status on WMR because I’ve apparently hit my limit for the day. Maybe tomorrow. I’ll update again when it’s finally deposited.

sharon

I have DDD of 2/12/14 and it has not come into my account. It has to go through the bank TurboTax uses to deduct my fees but it has not been sent to them yet either. The WMR still says approved not sent. Anyone else having this issue?

jking316

Still nothing, 11:30am CST. This is the kind of thing that makes you wonder if they didn’t send it to the wrong place. I don’t understand why the WMR website can’t update in real time. They can spend $600 million on a broken healthcare website but can’t spend a few dollars to put real time tracking on the IRS website? Well, more waiting.

Dominique

I received my refund at 3 this morning, I bank with Wells Fargo. WMR still hasn’t been updated to say refund sent. But I’m just happy my refund came on the actually date it was suppose to ! (:

jking316

I have a 2/12 date on WMR and it’s 10:30am CST and no deposit yet. Checked with the bank and it’s not in a Pending Deposit status. Maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, or whenever they get around to it.

Anonymous

Okay Officially got my refund,

Filed 1/29 with HRBlock Deluxe Software + State
    Accepted 1/30
    Approved 2/7 WMR DDD 2/12/2014
    2/10 My Bank emailed me to say I have a pending deposit, 2/12 my refund was deposited.
    currently if I check WMR it stills shows 2 bars with the 3rd bar (PAID) is still grey

MARIE

I HAVE A QUESTION THE IRS WEBSITE SHOWS THAT MY DEPOSIT WAS SENT TO MY BANK ON 02/11/2014, BUT BANK DOESN’T SHOW I CALLED AND THEY SAID NO PENDING DEPOSIT SHOWING, I BANK WITH BOA , EVERYONE WHO DID IT AFTER I DID GOT THEIRS ALREADY WHAT CAN I DO. PLEASE HELP!!

Angel

I have DD with a prepaid Speedy cash card. It says Urban Bank on the back of card. WMR says dd 2/12 but nothing as of 8:45 this morning.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 408 total)

The topic ‘DD 2/12 GOT REFUND?’ is closed to new replies.