code 570 with 03/02/2015

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season code 570 with 03/02/2015

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jenn.
  • Topic Starter
    kay

My bars went away this past Sunday, I filed 1/26 possibly the irs didn’t get my return until a later date no one confirmed that, but my transcript end with a 570 code with march 02 next to it does anyone know if that’s the date my transcript will update and any incite period. My cycle date was 20150504 way past the date I was supposed to get my refund

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jenn

So I checked my transcript, and code 570 now has a date next to it 3-2-2015. I checked WMR, and it still tells me that our return is being processed. I called the IRS just now………..actually, I called and waited for 1 hr 20 min. I asked the women what the date next to the code meant and she asked me where I saw the code. I told her that I was looking at my transcript. She said “Those codes are internal. There is no reason for you to be looking at that. If you filed an injured spouse claim, then you will wait 11 weeks. The date next to that code, which has nothing to do with you, it’s an internal code, means nothing.” I asked her why there is no reason for me to be looking at MY transcript, and she said that until our return was completely “worked over”, the information is not relevant to us. Sigh. So now, I have no more information than I did 1 hr and 20 minutes ago. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this date means if WMR is not showing anything??

msnicki
            @nicki2u

Has anyone with the 3-2-15 next to the code 570 see any changes?? I have not seen anything. I am blaming it on maybe he is on a weekly schedule so it won’t update til Friday. So I guess I will have to wait and see.

Tanya

My 570 has had 02-23-2015 on it since I first started checking my transcripts the first week of February. It went and passed with no new changes or updates to anything on my transcript. Best wishes.

Crystal

My 570 code had a date of feb 23 next to it and it came off on feb 13 with and updated 846 refund issued that same day as well. My check was mailed monday the 23rd.

FerrellFam

Mine is 02-23-2015, and my transcript hasn’t changed at all. Accepted 1-28. Bars disappeared 2-7.

No update at all. I’ve been checking my transcripts daily since 2-7 to no change.

kay

I also have it, no one seems to know for sure, but hopefully it comes off soon and a 846 code follows. I filed January 26, bars went missing February 15

Anonymous

Yes the date next to 570 is when the hold comes off.

msnicki
                        @nicki2u

I don’t know. But I have the same exact stuff on my transcripts. So lets see when I call later today

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.