Anyone else not ever have a path message?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Anyone else not ever have a path message?

• This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by chicagoannie.
  • Topic Starter
    Michelle

From the time I filed, mine never showed a path message. Only one bar and tax topic 152 the entire time.

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        chicagoannie

Filed HOH and accepted 2/7 thru TT. Claimed EIC, ACTC and AOTC. Never got PATH message, just “accepted and being processed” with TT 152 right up until Sat 2/17 update with 2 bars, approved and DDD of 2/22. Called my bank and deposit is pending as of Sat 2/17.

Same kids, job, address and bank account as past years. YAY! Just wish money had actually been IN my account Sat and hoping I don’t have to wait until Th the 22nd.

Bellee
            @bellee

@rico that’s awesome to hear

I’m still stuck at the same processing message for 3 weeks now 😔

Never updated yet

Rico

@bellee. I got an update this morning

Filed 1/31/18
              Accepted 1/31/18
              Path message no bars 2/10/18
              Approved DD 2/22/18

Bellee
                @bellee

Has anyone updated here yet?

Kirkobanz89

@mez the next UPDATE will be 2/24/18 (Saturday) for DDD of 3/1/18

PhickDiva

Filed and accepted 1/23, Head of Household, never received a Path message, been sitting at Take Action/Reference 1541 for over a week now. When I called the IRS this past Monday, I was told nothing was wrong and that I was just being delayed because of EITC and to expect an update 2/17. Imagine my surprise when here we are, the big day, and NOTHING. No update whatsoever. I’m heated.

mez

@Kirkobanz89: i am hoping that’s what’s going on. I much rather wait another week or two than have some crazy code. tax topic 152 is a good thing. im wondering when the next deposit date will be. all I have seen is 2/22.

Cryskelly

@samira did wmr ever update for you?

Kirkobanz89

@mez owwee that happened to me year before last since they was having system glitches I got requed twice SMDH

mez

It looks like the majority that never updated filed around 1/29 so maybe we got moved until the next update.

msnicki
                              @nicki2u

My fiancé never got any path message. Filed on 1/31 went to 1 bar and never moved. At all. Still waiting on some kind of update or something.

JBinSOCO

@SHAY i am in the same boat, filed 29th im still at 1 bar cant order trans due to no credit card or loan, i try to order them by mail with old address it goes thru but not new address, no updates.. monday will be day 21… should i be worried, i had to id verify the last 2 years,

IS there an update tonight.

Samiyra

I never had Path this year. Had 1 bar then “ Still processing “ now ddd of 2/22 on transcripts. I’m so happy. IRS did things differently this year

Jujomommy

Same situation. Filed 1/24 accepted 1/25. I had one bar with TT 152 until last weekend when it switched to your return was received and still processing with everything still showing and TT 152. Hopefully I’ll wake up tomorrow to a DDD.

Shay

I, too, filed 1/29 and was accepted 1/29
                                      One bar and TT 152
                                      My bars never disappeared, no PATH Act message

Don’t know but hopefully I filed accurately with no corrections and I’ll update in the morning 🤞🏽🤷🏽‍♀️

Last year when I filed, however, I never got the PATH and I don’t believe my bars disappeared. DDD 2/23/17

Nikesha
                                        @nikesha

My exact situation last year @lance except got id letter after refund. Same situation as you this year except i cant view my transcripts, so I wouldn’t know if I have 846 code.

Michelle

That would probably be my luck. We lived at a different address last years for 2016 but moved back to our previous address this past year. Hopefully it won’t cause a delay.

lance

Thats what mine did last year and ended up needing to id verify.. Not saying thats your case
                                            This year iv had PATH the whole time and got the 846 code this morning with ddd feb. 22

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.