Account transcript but no return transcript thread

• Creator
    Topic

script kiddy

So here’s a thread for people who can order an account transcript but not a return transcript.

Last year several of us ended up getting pushed back an entire week with blank account transcripts, so it is quite possible that some of us may face that this year as well. This thread is for people who cannot get their return transcript yet.

For my part, I was able to order my account transcript earlier this morning but have seen no movement toward my return transcript being available. It’s still early, but given last year’s experience, I am understandably a bit nervous about it.

Here’s hoping we all get our return transcripts and DDDs soon.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    Replies

OctavioPied

Alexandrov as Amanar

trapping courtroom who have Russia’s video game show off over a to the press training session worries spherical stream this week (I ask myself in case you’ll see on-line video?) european face prepare Alexalong wither Alexthought aboutrov this what’s right was so as to let performance Aliya Mustafina vault the Amanar that wrecked left out her defective ACL the other percentage of her 2011 season (and perhaps his burst during Olympic circling your used watches; we could read).

“from hdsight, you might be discovery no matter if my friend ought to have vaulted a less complicated double rotating Yurchenko inside a overall in spite of that, Mustafina may well had victory without any difficulty, Alexandrov referred to. “despite the fact that anyone eager a further container on her behalf chinese dating site through revolving associated with 540 college diplomas. because of this i just didn’t keep in mind any and all preserve models for the last,

about hdsight, you are carrying out are probably wondering. now as to if Mustafina will need to have properly watered back once again that will evening time in Berlin my girl was leading other sellers by an insane border something such as 3.5 points are actually one that hiding spots Mustafina, Alexand as a consequencerov freakouts gymnastics for years, a type of huge imponderables love (here is where we get chinese dating service nerdy) “what happens if the Soviets required competed of the 1984 olympics, as well as “what if henry Hamm had not scratched its cards with within upper back throw rungs p through 2008,

currently, Mustafina didn’t territory the main vault badly, Alexandrov mentioned.

“in cases where a player is undoubtedly carrying out very, very problematic qualification, ultimately the risk of injury is much better. that’s also. conversely, there was clearly no point in the least in Aliya’s warm up to allow us hesitation lousy do the actual brand new vault. if anything in heat hadn’t get together, I would have not enabled your girl’s to take over risk. the actual should a DTY in qualifying criteria which was amply to the actual container keep working. from inside the in, we each timetabled to use ones firmer burial container if you wish to have your woman’s definitely well informed in experience chinese dating site finals.

in the course of heat Aliya may all the pieces clearly. <the>big event coordinators] cautioned involving before its catch up with probably wouldn’t head you’d like well-known: competitive events can also be organized so now seeing as there are more advertising campaigns on television. prior to now, virtually ladies program, consists of working out unquestionably the status, took a little starting from five to six short minutes, nevertheless you will have to wait three cases so long. i’d rather not say that that is the reason for the destruction, still,but unfortunately i cannot eliminate that this trialled a role your woman’s cells will have cooled off.

in actuality, have been none of errors inside of the vault as well. Aliya managed to make it used and arrived, just as we are saying, ‘stretched out’. it’s only that one lower calf touched your current mat first. And all your weight continued it. along with the inertia inside rotator,

nonetheless, Mustafina would have positively so experienced a significantly a lot more passage previous to her very own. even that she have surgery treatment with regard to Munich very well to make needed of the ACL, She will not be permitted to inflict smashing to it prior to the leg is entirely hauled.

“First the shin bone really needs to be cut back fit and the posterior tibial muscle functions has to be retrieved, Alexandrov supposed. “which is usually moderately tedious your job,

Alexandrov tested he basically views western safe bet anna Dementyeva to be competitive “On the eu part, whom promotes Demy just quickly, right? your daughter seemed to be to, in the end, on the internet ray ultimate in 2010, and she has improved upon over every single incidences subsequently.

2009 euro champion Ksenia Semyonova, really person in the sides taking team not to learn available on attack lagoon, is generally positive which 2011 modern world football team. not that the Russians feature a whole lot height in addition to the main these include the 2010 area myhomepage team, in that location are generally just a few gymnasts with the required amount of tough times.

The Russians usually are instruction about the same Gymnova items that is used at the olympic games. altogether, the girls like the bottom, and are also adapting to the springboards.

continue with the Gymnastics Examiner with regards to facebook, or to click the “signed up” control on top to receive the latest gymnastics news flash in addition to the ultimate provided by electronic mail.

Robert R

It is July 21st and my return transcript still isn’t there. My account transcript was ready only a month after I submitted my return by paper. The check has been processed but my return transcript still isn’t there. What is going on?

Coco Muhammad

FILED-2/27/16
    ACCEPTED-2/28/16

STAYED AT ONE BAR FOR WEEKS SO I CALLED THE IRS DIRECT LINE AND THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO SEND IN MORE FORMS FOR THE OBAMA CARE HEALTH CARE MARKETPLACE, I WAS STILL WAITING ON THE 12C LETTER TO COME IN THE MAIL, I CALLED BACK WEN HIT MY 21 DAY AND THEY TOLD ME THE SAME THING SO MY LETTER CAME 2/19 I FAXED IN THE FORMS THAT SAME DAY, THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER DIRECT LINE TO CALL AND I KEPT CALLING TO SEE IF MY FORMS WAS RECEIVED AND THEY WERE BUT THEY SAID WAIT 4 WEEKS SO I BEEN WAITING ON MY REFUND FOR GOING ON 2 MONTHS..I HEARD ABOUT THE ORDERING THE TRANSCRIPT THING SO I DID THAT 2/4 AND THEN NEXT MORNING I HAD A DDD FOR MARCH 9TH, IT DOES WORK AND I’M HAPPY THIS IS ALMOST OVER….

Leigh

HELP!! Ok..I learned that I made a mistake on my taxes but was told not to amend until after I received my refund..I even contacted the tax advocated line on 2/25 and told her my issue & the rep stated my return hasn’t be posted yet and to call back next week..soo
    I filed 2/6…accepted 2/6…had 1 bar and tax topic 152 up until 2/25 when my bars disappeared with the generic message about a refund date becoming available when return is processed and tax topic 152 with refund amount still on the side..ordered account transcript 2/25 also…was able to then order return transcript 2/26…today I still have the generic message with the same tax topic…can anyone shed any light on what I’m looking at as far as my refund????

charlene

I was finally able to order my return transcript today , verified my identity. On 01/16
    Fingers crossed

Tyty1040x

ACEPPTED 21th lost bars on 2/07 orderd account last week ,was able to get return account today. .soo I guess some progress. ….hopefully

Paynewifey

Just wanted to post this.Filed 1/30
    Accepted on 1/30
    Was not able to order my return transcript until 2/12
    Received a DVD on 2/123
    DVD is 2/1238
    So it’s confirmed about the transcript theory. Also I even had an offset.

cibby

Filed on 1/7/16
    Accepted 1/11/16 (I know it wasnt actually accepted until 1/19)
    No trabscripts
    tried to verify online about a week ago
    finally verify 2/11/16
    able to order acct transcript 2/12
    no return transcript
    is it a good thing that i was able to order anything as of today????
    PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS!

Stef

YES! I was able to order a return transcript this am just now finally :) I was only able to order Account one before. I hope this means tomorrow I will get my DDD finally. Just a little update of my stats.

Filed 1/18 with Tax Slayer
    Approved: 1/19 before noon
    Bars disappeared 02/06
    I called IRS Tuesday 02/09 was told by 1 REP- Need to verify ID. 2nd rep- No need to verify ID but I had called the wrong number so just to be sure I found the ID verify number online and called it. 3rd rep said I needed to verify ID asked me questions and I was approved. She said I WAS back in processing now and would receive a refund in 9 weeks or a letter in the mail which I realize was a standard answer. Anyways hopefully good news tomorrow for all of us still waiting!

Anonymous

UPDATE. Filed 1/28 wasn’t actually recieved till 2/1. Order account transcript couple days ago, at 9 am I just was finally able to order my return transcript for 2015! Hoping to move to 2 bars tomorrow with a ddd!!!

Kristy

Filed / Accepted 1/29 at 12:00 am
    I actually filed for family member on 1/28 at 9:30 who is experiencing same situation as I am.
    Was able to order account transcripts on 2/5.
    Still unable to order return transcripts.
    1 bar tt152

So, I ‘ve learned that duue to the crash irs department thaat processes returns did not work aat all on 1/28 or 1/29. You know nothing happened over the weekend so we were not truly accepted by the irs on these days.

I feel like you made it to the true acceptance stage once you could order account transcripts.

Sltiesvae

Still no movement for me. Filed and accepted 1/25. Spoke with IRS woman today. Expressing my concern that my 21 days will be up on Monday, which happens to be a holiday for them. Since it was so close she pulled up my account and said everything looked fine and that it was still processing. If I don’t receive it by Monday then to call them on Tuesday when the reopen. I’m really hoping for an update tonight and a deposit tomorrow morning. From what I’m understanding the wmr and transcript sites are down and the phone line for transcripts is being overloaded causing it to malfunction. So lets all pray for something positive in the am. Still wasn’t able to order return. How I came to talk to agent today.
    Good luck all.

Angel85

I filed and was (supposedly) accepted on 1/31 (I’m starting to wonder if I actually got accepted that day because of what I’ve read) I have one bar, TT 152, account transcript but no return transcript. It’s driving me crazy. I can’t imagine how you guys that filed earlier feel. Hopefully we will all have good news soon. The IRS is something else… I keep seeing people say they got their account transcript on a certain day. Is the account transcript significant? I didn’t think it had any significance but I’m so lost about all of this.

Anonymous

You should be able to see an update tonight… Possibility. Good luck everyone.

aprilzmoney05

So still no return transcripts , 1/24 accepted ….no movment…..ty irs rep today….she says still processing n that she don’t see no letters being sent out, or I’d verification…? Would she even see it if it hasn’t been 21 days? Getting worried?

vivian

I have been able to order account transcripts for a week now but still no return transcript…..

vivian

I filed 1/29 was accepted same day still one bar still tax topic 152……….when I try and order tanscript it will allow account but not return just keeps saying unavailable……. yet TT says 51% of people who filed same day as me got their returns already…. so why have I not atleast been processed

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted same day on 1/19/2016 through TurboTax. From 1/19/2016 until 2/4/2016 I had 1 bar, Topic 152, I could order an Account Transcript but not a Return Transcript. On 2/5/2016 I was able to order my Return Transcript. (This is a very good sign). On 2/5/2016 I was approved, 2 bars and direct deposit date of 2/10/2016! Woohoo!

Woke up this morning with the money deposited into my account. Keep checking Where’s My Refund. If nothing changes, that’s not always a bad sign, lots of times it just means they haven’t processed it yet. Keep trying to order return transcripts. A sure sign that your return will be processed and approved soon is when you are finally able to order your return transcript.

Total time for me from date of acceptance to direct deposit was 22 days, so that is right outside their quoted time, but I’m happy.

Be patient, keep checking, if still nothing after 21 days definitely call them, they will help look into what’s going on, but you have to be patient for at least 21 days.

Good luck guys!

Patiently waiting

Well folks. I got my DD exactly one hour earlier than the scheduled DDD of 2/10. It maybe because chase is on east coast time and I’m in the west coast time zone. So, for those still waiting it IS coming. Just know they are running slow. I will say an extra prayer for those needing their money for family/ real reasons! Good luck to all. And yes, once I was able to order my return transcript last week a day or two later WMR updated with my DDD.

niecey

@GG My friend had the same issue, she couldn’t order her transcript online because of address, so she called and ordered them by phone and she was able to order hers.

GG

Filed on 1/30 with the IRS stating they had received my e-file the same day. Have yet to be accepted and every time I try to order my refund transcript, it informs me that my address is wrong (it’s not). Does anyone know what’s the hold up? I’ve double checked all my info on my returns and nothing needs to be amended. Should I be worried?

Ashley

I ordered my account transcripts under my old address for this year?

What does this mean?

Sabrina

I filed the 29th, got accepted the 29th.. Was able to order my transcript on the 5th.. called IRS yesterday they said no offsets, no reviews… to give it 14-21 days.. that it takes time everyones is different.. Still no change.. WMR 1 bar.. same topic as everyone elses !

Lilly

I filed and accepted the same hour on 1/25.
    No movement still on 1 bar. Can order both transcripts as of Friday but no new updates. Everyone that filed after the system messed up is getting their refunds! It sucks. They should be going in order received. I can’t understand why we are sitting stuck and people who just filed last week have DDD already!

Drea

Hi All!

Filed: 2/1
    accepted : 2/2 (12:34 am)
    aoa credit, no offsets, able to order account transcript but not returns as of today

Be Patient…I filed with TT and what I’ve been seeing is that your acceptance date differs 3-4 business days than when the IRS actually accepts your return. I am surprised that some people who filed with me already have 2/10 ddd’s but I have never gotten my return that quickly! Always 14-15 days.

Again be patient :) the money will come.

Jules

12:19 est both transcript phone line and wmr down. Able to get my account but not my return. Hoping system is updating mine. Good luck all..

Sltiesvae

As of now I still can’t order return Trans. Did speak to a friend that filed 1/23 and could not order return Trans until this am. Also woke up with deposit date for 2/10. I’m patiently awaiting for good news. Hopefully I’m in the next Bach. Filed 1/25. Ordered account Trans on 2/4.

Again fingers crossed

Angus

I filed on January 21st with TurboTax and was accepted the same day I called the IRS yesterday because everybody else was getting their return transcripts and I can still only order my account transcript and they told me they didn’t actually accept my return until the 25th and to give it until the 15th of February but I’m getting worried because I still can’t order my return transcript and everybody else is already getting direct deposit dates for the 10th can anybody help me or is anyone in the same boat please help with any information thank you

Patiently waiting

FACTS: Got my DDD this morning for 2/10
    Accepted on 1/21
    No bars and topic 152 until Wed.
    Ordered return transcript on 02/04

Seems like they are finally moving along. I guess there is truth to the daily vs weekly updates on WMR.

For those still waiting I would suggest getting updates on both the irs phone line AND website. Once you order your return transcript you WILL have a DDD in 24-48 hours.

Good luck!

Ko

Yes ! Finally got a DDD of 2/10 after being able to order transcripts yesterday.
    Filed 1/11
    Accepted 1/14
    Ordered account transcript 1/29
    Lost bar 1/30 didn’t come back until 2/6
    Ordered return transcript 2/5
    Got DDD 2/6
    Good luck everyone !!

Barbara

Thank god! Filed 1/19 and got the approval for DDD 2/10 this morning! Had 1 bar, topic 152 and no return transcript until now.

participant

Good luck everyone. All the fillers from the last of January should have a deposit for the 10th of February.

JasmineA

FINALLY had an update yesterday. I was able to order my return transcripts after trying with my NEW address for a week straight. THEN woke up this morning (7:28am EST) to a nice surprise … My WMR updated too :) says its scheduled to be sent to my bank by February 10th.

Efiled – 1/19/16
    Accepted – 1/19/16
    Able To Order Transcripts – 2/5/16
    WMR Updated To Approved – 2/6/16
    Scheduled To Be Sent By – 2/10/16

Sltiesvae

Still no change for me. Guess it’s a waiting game. Will update all when I’m updated.
    THIS SUCKS.

Mommybrucato

I filed and accepted on 1/26. I was able to order my accouterments transcipt today (first time trying) , but return transcript is not availible. Hoping for An update soon.

Sltiesvae

Filed 1/25
    Account Trans 2/4
    Still no return Trans.

Called IRS talked to a super nice woman. She told me that it takes about 3 weeks to be able to get your return Trans. However while I was on the phone she told me that everything looked good with my return, no offsets, no issues.
    My question is if she could see that does it mean I’m done with processing. She also told me she had a feeling that wmr would update for me tomorrow. However she said she could not guarantee that. But she had a hunch.

So fingers crossed.

Cindy

I was able to order my return transcript this morning. Normally I get my DDD the next day. Has that been everyone’s experience?

Butta

I was able to order my return trans this morning. Account vtrans ordered on 1/29

Filed and accepted: 1/26
    Software: TT

Hardworker

I filed and was accepted on 1/20 I ordered acct trans with old address a couple wks ago well today I seen a lot of ppl can order return so I tried online neither my old address or new worked so I tried to call to order they said my ss# was not valid what does it all mean???????
    Please help someone

Leah

I CANNOT ORDER RETURN TRANSCRIPTS!!!
    Accepted 1/22
    Account transcripts 1/29
    One bar, tax topic 152
    Fees paid upfront, no offsets, no codes

Anyone in my boat??? HELP!!!!

Hailey2016
    @bowies

Good morning
    Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19 @2pm
    Return transcript avail 2/5 @5am
    WMR 1 bar
    No offset
    TT between 1/20 & 2/9

Merb

Was able to order account on 1/29 and finally able to order return this morning 2/5. Filed 19th and accepted the 20th.

Merb

Was able to order account on 1/29 and finally able to order return this morning 2/5. Filed 19th and accepted the 20th.

Chelly1256

Finally able to order return transcript 2/[email protected] 730am. Guess things are moving along.

Need my money now

I was able to order my return transcripts this morning. Does this mean I’m done processing?

Need my money now

I was able to order my return transcripts this morning. Does this mean I’m done processing?

Need my money now

I was able to order my return transcripts . Does that mean I’m done processing? Or no? But that’s what I’m wondering.

Need my money now

I was able to order my return transcripts . Does that mean I’m done processing? Or no?

Mariel

If this posts more than once, my apologies. Having difficulty with this website this morning.

Filed/Accepted: 1/25
    One bar on WMR since that time.
    Able to order return transcript this morning (2/5)
    State tax refund deposited 2/3

Hoping to see some kind of update on WMR next week.

Mariel

Filed/accepted: 1/25
    One bar on WMR since acceptance
    Able to order return transcript this morning (2/5)
    State refund already deposited.
    Nothing pending in bank account from the fed

Hope to see a DD date update on WMR next week.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 251 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.