Accepted 1/25/13 and still processing

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Accepted Date (WMR Step 1) Accepted 1/25/13 and still processing

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Matt Arnold.
  • Topic Starter
    Mary

Filed through TT 1/10/13
      Accepted by IRS 1/25/13
      Still processing as of 2/2/13
      90% of the time my info is unavailable on WMR
      Phone message has remained the same
      New dependent and a cross country move are the only changes from last year.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Matt Arnold

The only thing that bothers me is that people with the same dependants and such on their returns get accepted after me and get their DD date before me! And like someone else said it’s the same info every year, so what takes so long every year.

my2girls
            @my2girls

Still processing! Same as last year, nothing at all has changed but still no updates at all. Very aggravating. I know it’s only been little under a week since they started accepting and processing returns and it takes time but an update would be nice!!

duece1911
              @duece1911

Same here files through Tax Act 1/20/13
              Accepted 1/25/13 9am

Processing wait 21 days
              Everything the same except for allocated direct deposit to an additional checking account this year

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The topic ‘Accepted 1/25/13 and still processing’ is closed to new replies.