ACCEPTED 1/19 This is for us……

• Creator
    Topic

tswan20
    @tswan20

Hello all. This is the forum for all who were accepted 1/19/16 so we can update each other on our progress.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 201 through 250 (of 1,032 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Same boat @Christine

Filed 1/15 through HRB
    Accepted 1/19
    No bars for about a week, no update, no progress…

Tyla19th

@tswan Hey u must’ve had a feeling some bs was gona happen. What made u put this forum up? It was very helpful and right in time also. Thanks alot! I’ll let u guys know when my deposit hit. Til then I’m getting some much needed rest

Fuckinthrilled!!

Finally!! Filed on 1/17
    Accepted on 1/19
    Ordered transcripts 2/5
    Got ddd on 2/6 for 2/10
    It’s after the 21 days but il let that slide since I’m sooooo excited !! Thank you guys I’ve been reading through this religiously since I filed you’ve all been a huge help hopefully EVERYONE who filed as early as we did wakes up to great news today !!!

Anonymous

Yay! My return info in WMR was (finally) updated overnight!

I’m in California, used Turbo Tax. Got my state refund over a week ago.

TT filed 1/19
    accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

ILoveMoney
    @ilovemoney

Accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10 finally lol

AnnaA

Finally :D
    TT filed 1/19
    accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

Elle

@Christine Me!! I have no update! lost bars last sat still gone….nothing. So sad!

Anonymous

Well hoping to wake up to good news..but angrily NO!!!! Still no refund transcript still no DDD!!!! Any one else still left like me????

Brittbella87

Yay! I finally got my 2nd bar with a DDD 2/10.
    You guys have been such an informative support system! I’m glad I wasn’t in this alone! Thank you all! And I hope everyone gets their money asap!! Here’s to next year, and to not filing opening day EVER again! Haha

Anonymous

I hope those who got accepted on 1/19 get it sooner than the 10th, just for the fact of how long we have been waiting.

TT filed 1/19
    accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    ddd 2/10
    but hope its sooner but will be happy when i get it anyway

Anonymous

Me and my bf got a ddd of 2/10 i usually get mine two days early with my card so hopefully monday.
    Good luck guys. See ya next year!

SimplyMeE

FINALLY!!

Filed 1/11

Accepted 1/19

Ordered transcripts 2/5

2 bars as of 2/6

DDD 2/10

Used H&R Block Online

ashley f

Well I have not ordered my transcripts as I have no idea what that is lmao but according to wmr I finally have a DDD of 2/10. What a relief! Filed and accepted 1/19….longest 18 days of my life!

Anonymous

YAY!!!!!
    Filed: 1/16
    Accepted: 1/19
    DDD!!: 2/10

YAY! Just wanted to thank everyone on here hanging in there with me, definitely going to be coming back here next year :P. I hope everyone who hasn’t gotten a DDD gets one very soon.

Accepted1919

Yaaass!! Finally DDD of 2/10. I’m not going to stop worrying until I have the money in my bank!! Lesson learned I will not file on opening day again.

The IRS must think we are not that bright, of course they had a system failure so they can shut down and work on all people who filed on 1/19-1/22.

My anxiety level went from 100 to 0. Now just waiting for this deposit! I hope soon everyone will start seeing their second bars!!

Anonymous

Filed:1/19
    Accepted:1/19
    Ohio
    Filed through: Free tax USA

Was able to order transcript 2/5 p.m.
    WMR as of 2/6 4:11a.m. DDD 2/10.
    “FINALLY” hopefully everyone gets good news too. Admit IRS gave me anxiety thanks to this blog that kept me updated and aware I wasn’t the only one that filed 1/19 and didn’t have a DDD.

Tyla19th

Well looks like they caught up! DDD 2/10! Me and my son are going shopping next week! Happy tax season everyone! The doe is on the way!

tswan20
    @tswan20

Hallelujah I could just cry and hung the millions of other 19ers that I bonded with. We should have a reunion and make 1/19 a National holiday

minnie

just checked at 4:30 est time, I finally have my second bar!! ddd 2/10. : ) .. hope everyone else gets theirs today too. filed 1/17 accepted 1/19, turbo tax. just able to order return transcripts yesterday. gl ppl

Jamie

At 12 am I received a :

‘Your tax refund is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. ‘ and all my bars were gone.

As of right now, I finally have a DDD of 2/10.

So what I’ve noticed in a recap:

Once you can order your return transcript, the next day you should have a DDD.

Hang in there guys…money is coming.

randy

yes 2/10 for me too

just me

I filed 01/15/16 accepted 01/19/16 finally got my 2nd bar

flagirl

@jason.. ???? too funny
    Anywho- filed accepted 1/19 able to order return trans yesterday and today APPROVED with DDD of 2/10…. I’m happy as hell however I do wanna CUSS ????. I’ve had a headache for a straight week now…. if all agrees– NEXT YR insteafld of s forum we’re gonna go fine SOMEBODY at IRS and kick their damn asses bout our **it ????????????. Thanks EVERYONE this REALLY helped me through this mental challenge ????. Enjoy ur weekend my invisible friends—–

flagirl

@jason.. ???? too funny
    Anywho- filed accepted 1/19 able to order return trans yesterday and today APPROVED with DDD of 2/10…. I’m happy as hell however I do wanna CUSS ????. I’ve had a headache for a straight week now…. if all agrees– NEXT YR insteafld of s forum we’re gonna go fine SOMEBODY at IRS and kick their damn asses bout our **it ????????????. Thanks EVERYONE this REALLY helped me through this mental challenge ????. Enjoy ur weekend my invisible friends—–

flagirl

@jason.. ???? too funny

ITooWasWorried

Approved 1/19. I’ve been stalking this thread for a few days because I thought I was nuts since my refund was taking so long. Like all of you, I was able to order return transcripts 2/5 and my WMR bar is FINALLY at approved with a DDD of 2/10!

Thanks for all the info! :) Happy refund to you all!

jason

Hooray!!! Filed the 18th, accepted the 19th, one bar till just now. approved and refund date of 2-10!! I am sure you all are being approved too. Whew that sucked!

Devon

Houston we have lift off!!! WMR is updated and I have a DDD of 2/10. Good luck everyone!!!

Bars gone “Your Refund is still being processed A refund date will be provided when available.”

Tax Topic 152

Could this POSSIBLY BE A GOOD SIGN?

Refund Status

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try Where’s My Refund again later.

Anonymous

I got accepted 1/19. I ordered my transcripts yesterday and they said I would receive at my address 5-10 days. But yet no update on Wmr. What is going on

Anonymous

@Danielle, I am in CA and also haven’t gotten a state refund yet! I suspect they are up to something…:-(

Tyla19th

So as of now my bars are gone also! It says – Your tax refund is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. – then the topic 152 thing (which only tells u that 21 days thing. I wonder what’s happening behind the scenes tonight. I’ve always had 1bar. Seem like I’m getting on there nerves and I should be. Shhh they been getting on my nerves all year taking money out every check, so be it. Come Tues and Wed if no one gets a refund omg their gona have like a zillion calls in one day

Jellybean

Hey all!
    Quick question! Anyone’s bar disappear?
    I filed HRB and.was accepted 1/19
    I’ve always had one bar, stuck on “accepted”
    Tonight I check and.I have no bars at all
    Just my info, refund amount, generic message and tax code 152
    What does that mean? 21 days is Tuesday!

minnie

glad most of us 1/19 accepted were able to order return transcripts today : ) . hope we have our $ soon.

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Ashley: When was the last time you noticed WMR was normal? Also, do you still see Tax Topic 152 near the bottom?

Ashley

Weird I filed my taxes with Turbo Tax 1/15 it was excepted 1/15 and I have ha no issue with viewing a date of expected return 1/20-2/9. I filed a simple single return and after reading your posts had no issue ordering my transcripts 1/5 but now when I check WMR it tells me my refund is being processed and no date is available or bar that used to say accepted????? Any ideas?

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Danielle: No. This year we can not print online. The IRS thinks it helps with fraud if we can only get it mailed.. Past years you could see and print online. But you must wait for it in the mail, and with any luck, you’ll have your DD before it arrives.

As for state.. I dunno about other states, but here in Illinois, to fight fraud, we won’t be accepted until March 1st. So yeah.. I know some other states are doing the same, such as SC. Maybe California is one of them?

I never file state early, I am always worried it will mess up federal somehow.. I do not know why. So I just do them separate.. lol

Danielle

Thanks for all the info and hope! Still stressing. First year I have counted on this $. Is there a way to print transcript to see more info? I was only able to request to be mailed….

And still no state return or update online. Anyone from CA ? Get yours yet? Thats ALWAYS comes first…. STRESSING

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Jenica: Well if you have ordered 2015 return transcript, you are all done. Everything except a DD and a DDD anyways, which will come shortly as you know. As for early DD, some prepaid cards like netspend offer 2 day early DD. I have seen some people that have gotten it 2 days early, but you also need to remember in some cases, your money is first sent to another bank to take out fees if any, then sent to your bank, so in that case, there may be a day delay, meaning youll get the DD 1 day early. Last year I used PayPal prepaid, and got my DD on a Wednesday, before any WMR updates. I don’t know if WMr was just behind, or I got my DD 2 days early. Some people have reported getting the DD a day before DDD with normal banks also. So I guess it is all up to the service offered by the prepaid or bank.

Also, thanks for the turbotax update. I filed with taxact, and I do not have the luxury of seeing those figures! But my TaxAct still says I should expect a DD by 2/9.. So maybe Monday? =D We will see

Jenica

@Alyusha– I just checked TT– it’s still the same percentage. I think either we’ll see a boost tomorrow morning or perhaps Monday. All I know is that I couldn’t order transcripts online with the new or old until I called them and only could order the return transcripts with the new one so I guess that’s somewhat of a progress. I can honestly say this year was the first year I got my state back before federal. Always the one to file early and now I’m questioning if I should do that again next year haha. Hopefully we see something in the morning.

I was wondering also– if we see a DD of 2/10 tomorrow.. and some people have prepaid cards or whatever, are they gonna see it much earlier, say saturday or sunday instead?

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Hailey2016: Indeed! Now its time to worry if we typed in our routing numbers and account numbers right! JK! (not really… This is normally always my worry until this year. lol)

@TurboTax users: Does TurboTax have any new % of people who got their refunds from 1/19? Last I heard it was 32%

Hailey2016
    @bowies

@alyusha
    Thanks.. It’s been a long time coming lol
    We’re one step closer

Anonymous

I was accepted 1/19
    Ordered transcripts 2/5
    No offsets
    WMR Still on first bar

Hope I get my refund by 2/10\16
    It’s my Vagas money ;p

Sarah

I was able to order my return transcript this morning. I did, however, call TT this evening. I filed everything o 1/15. Got the message from TT saying my taxes were received on 1/19. When I spoke to the lady from TT tonight, she told me that the IRS didn’t accept my taxes until 1/29. She said I should have word in the morning for a DDD.

Christine

I have been reading the posts and have to say this have been the most stressful tax year. I filed on 1/17 and got accepted 1/19. Finally able to print refund transcript this morning. Really hoping get ddd soon! Youngest is type 1 diabetic and I really need to get her a new device to help with her blood sugars. Hoping all of us waiting get our ddd soon!

Dom

And….The transcripts section on IRS site is not working again…smh what a tax year this has been.

kp

Danielle—I know it says pending but its not. The only way I know the exact date is bc I have an offset which I can call the offset hotline and it says the exact date 2/10 that they will take their money out of my refund which is also the DDD. When I call the refund hotline it says they are still processing it….that’s only bc the hotline updates with the WMR website. U will have an update in the morning I know it. DO NOT WORRY ANYMORE–I’VE BEEN FREAKING OUT SINCE 1/19. I called the offset number yesterday with no luck. I was only able to hear the exact amount of money they are taking and the date as of this morning which is when I could order my return transcript. I looked on all kinds of forums and found the only 100% true way to know the ddd was if u have an offset. Hope this helps.

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Danielle: Calling is useless. They will give no helpful info unless you are lucky til it has been 21 days.

So if you can order your 2015 return transcripts, you are fine!

Danielle

I did the return and account transcript and it say I should recieve in 7-10 days or whatever. But i called today and they said it was pending, unable to review it?!

Viewing 50 replies - 201 through 250 (of 1,032 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.