ACCEPTED 1/19 This is for us……

• Creator
    Topic

tswan20
    Participant

Hello all. This is the forum for all who were accepted 1/19/16 so we can update each other on our progress.

Viewing 200 replies - 601 through 800 (of 1,032 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jerry
    Participant

Those who were accepted on 1/19, I started a Straw Poll. If you wouldn’t mind voting for what you’re currently experiencing so that everyone else knows what things are looking like at this point.

http://strawpoll.me/6715892

Nick

Woke up to a second Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was accepted 1/19 and approved today. DDD 2/5. Hope everyone else gets good news today…

AjensMommy

Filed TT on 01/18 accepted on 01/19. Cant order return transcripts. My 21 days is up on Tuesday. Wth is going on? Called 800# says still processing. Wmr has generic tax topic still 1 bar. Ugh???? Could I still be deposited on 02/05 without wmr updating?

STEVE

1/18 fILE 1/19 Accepted

WMR UPDATE TODAY!

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 5, 2016.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 10, 2016, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Worried2015
    Participant

I too received my tax return one year ago today, now I have no updates, 1 bar. Can only order transcripts with old address..If anyone calls today please give us an update..I tried calling but got the 21 day speech and now I have to go to work.. if I got my refund on Wednesday last year does that mean I am an 05?

GT 5Oh
    Participant

Figured I’d drop this here FYI…

Filed on 1/15 and accepted on 1/19 via H&R Block.

No bars on WMR, no DDD, no anything. Just the generic “Your refund is being processed…blah blah…21 days” message.

H&R states refund date of 2/9 (21 days after accepted).

Just playing the waiting game like so many of you.

Nick

Just woke up to a second bar. I filed 1/17 and accepted 1/19. Got a DDD of 2/5.

Sgt Thunderfist MD

I filed on 1/15 with TT, accepted on 1/19. WMR updated for me last Saturday with a DDD of today. I just checked and money is in my account. Strange thing though – no updates at all on the TT page. It still has me listed as “accepted”.

Peggy

@MCRT88 I am having the exact experience you are and I am ready to go NUTS!! Keep me updated please if you hear anything and I will do the same.

11chelseab1219
    Participant

@brideofchaotica2 last year i received my refund today, i had filed much later than the 19th too!! Idt ive ever had a Friday deposit!

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

@11chelseab1219 I go by the possibility of it being an 05 cycle for me based on return transcripts from the past 3 yrs, but it was different cycles before that. Its really impossible to tell if cycles changed again or not because those that can order return transcripts can only order via snail mail. Last year you could pull them up online. .

Stressed

Has anyone filed through EPS financial? I am I Miami FL I filed on 1/22 accepted with in minutes.. Still no ddd… Last year I received it on 2/4 it was a Tuesday. I also remember only waiting like 10 days.. I don’t know what’s going on this year but I have also heard there are alot of false ddd and when people go to look for it the ddd is not there.

Ree

Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 around noon. Had one bar until Friday now it’s gone and a message that says a refund date will be provided when available as appeared. The IRS is so full of it. It’s never taken this long and when you call you get different incompetent reps who tell you anything just to get off the phone. Beyond frustrated…

11chelseab1219
    Participant

Okay so i have been trying to be patient but this is insane. I would be happy with any amount of progress!! Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 got my state refund last week. Never before has my progress been stuck for so long!!! WMF shows one bar my social my filing status and tt 152 with a generic message about recieving my return within 21 days. Nothing has changed since the 19th! I can order my account transcript but still cant order my refund transcript I don’t have any pending deposit!! Im getting so frustrated i wasnt depending on my return but my husband has been off work for a week for health reasons and a hospitalization all of which was of course unplanned so i NEED my tax return! Id be happy if there was any type of progress but it just seems stuck!!
    How can i tell what cycle i am?

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

Did anyone who filed with TT on the 19th get a DDD for Friday?? I filed with TT and no update, but those who put who they filed though and got a DDD for Friday seem to mainly from H&R Block, Tax Act, and Liberty Tax….

Amber

Wtf. Filed 1/19 and accepted 1/19. State went through more than a week ago. No progress. Just the same generic 21 day message with topic 152 attached.

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

Glad to see I am not alone! Filed 1/18, accepted 1/19- Totally expected to wake up to a DDD but no update to WMR (05 weekly cycle previous years) This year seems out of the norm to me. Even with previous delays, I have never had to wait the full 21 days but since I am weekly and it didnt update this morning, it would mean no update til next wednesday if WMR is working correctly! Seriously hoping WMR is not working but return transcript is also unavailable.

MCRT88

THATS IT!!! I AM GOING TO LOSE MY F***** SH**!!!! I AM SO BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH THIS YEAR!! HOW IS IT THAT WE STILL DON’T HAVE A DDD?! IF WE DO NOT GET OUR FUNDS ON 2/5, THEN IT IS GOING TO BE AFTER OUR 21 DAYS BEFORE WE DO?!

THERE HAS TO BE AN ERROR OR SOMETHING WRONG WITH OURS FOR IT TO BE TAKING THIS LONG?! AT THIS POINT IT IS ALMOST RIDICULOUS IF THERE ISNT?.. BUT I ALREADY GOT MY STATE REFUND BACK? I HAVE NEVER BEEN REVEIWED, NEVER HAD A STOLEN ID, NEVER BEEN FLAGGED, NEVER ANYTHING? I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS HAPPENING?……

SOOOO… WHAT? WEDNESDAY?.. MAYBE WE’RE ALL WEEKLY FILERS THAT GOT SKIPPED LAST WEEK? THEY’LL PROCESS US THURSDAY? I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.. EVERY YEAR I AM ALWAYS PROCESSED WITH THE FIRST BATCH, RECEIVE A WMR UPDATE ON THE 2ND WEDNESDAY, AND THEN A DDD FOR THAT FRIDAY…

BOTH ME AND MY FIANCEE:
    FILED 1/19
    ACCEPTED 1/19
    USED TT
    EVERYYTHING THE EXACT SAME AS LAST YEAR EXCEPT SHE HAD A NEW JOB
    H.O.H., CH.TAX CREDIT, CH.CARE CREDIT
    BOTH HAVE RECEIVED STATE REFUNDS ALREADY
    1 BAR ON WMR
    CAN ORDER ACCNT BUT NOT RETURN
    NO DDD

Nicole

Well, at least I know I’m not the only one who didn’t get approved today. I was really hoping to wake up to a DDD! It’s good to see that some people got a DDD of 2/5. Hopefully that means that the rest of us are moving in the right direction. According to my refund tracker on TT, 28% of people who filed through them and were accepted on Jan 19th have already received their deposits, so there is hope for the rest of us yet! In the 8 years I have been filing my own taxes I have NEVER had to wait this long for a deposit.

stacy

F****k the IRS. you ve been collecting our money all year long for every single hours we are working with no delays and that for million sof workers. Now it is this time to give us our refund! fuck it

e-moneyLOL

Filed – 1/19 via Turbo Tax
    Accepted -1/19
    1 Bar on WMR
    No DDD…..

Couple of questions:

1) How accurate is WMR?
    2) How do I know if I’m a weekly or daily account?

terry

still only one bar, accepted the 19th. the suspense is killing me. If it were a normal return i would worry and just wait, but since my return is nearly 5 figures, i get a little worried like they’re going to want to argue with me about it

FL

How often do they send DD’s? I was under the impression is was once a week on Friday but it seems some got one today and other’s will on Friday.

Andwaiting

Filed 1/19 with TT
    Accepted 1/19
    One bar, can not order transcripts. Nothing just stuck in the abyss. What is going on this year?!

Hailey2016
    Participant

No movement for me
    Still one bar
    Still can only order account transcript through old address

TT says between 1/20 and 2/9 smh

Hailey2016
    Participant

For TT filers!
    TT gives different estimated DDD for all of that filed 1/19?

I’m seeing that TT gave some 1/19 an estimated DDD of 2/5
    And others like myself have got one for 2/9

2/5 is a Friday and 2/9 is a Tuesday
    Just to figure out how they figured dates
    I’m just hoping it’s accurate

Diamondeyez92

I’ve been trying not to comment but I’m so frustrated at this point.

Filed 1/19 thru tt, Accepted same day
    Still at one bar. No DDD. No transcripts

VA state return has been processed and put into THEIR pockets since the 23rd.

I filed thru tt last year and was approved and the money was deposited into my account before i even received the netspend card 7 days later, my return was over $1000 more last year. So what gives?! I have friends who filed on the 23rd or later with DDs for tomorrow & i cant even get an update?! :/ I’m literally 2 days shy of 40 wks pregnant and could definitely use this money. The only good thing of this is i’m sick of being pregnant and this may send me into labor haha

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

@Brittbella87
    I feel your pain. I was mad asf when I found out my husband filed two days after me using the same method (TT) and got a DDD as soon as he filed. Maybe it’s a thing with certain TT users? I have no idea.

aly

filed and accepted 1/19. Finally have two bars today. DD expected on or before 2/5

Finallydamn

Filed: 1/17
    Accepted: 1/19 (but after 11am, so possibly 1/20 irs time)
    Account transcript: 1/29
    Return transcript: 2/1
    DDD: 2/05 update as of 2/03 early am

Fingers crossed for all other 1/19 filers. Next year I’m claiming all the money spent on girl scout cookies due to the stress of waiting for this update!!

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

@TC
    I guess that’s what I get for using TT in the good old state of NC. I know last year I filed on 1/20 and got my refund back 2/6 without even using the tracker. I’m assuming that there is some type of order that IRS is following, since they’re trying to cut back on fraud and other things. What kills me is my husband got a DDD before me and he filed on 1/21. I’m so confused right now it’s not even funny ?

sg_happycamper
    Participant

Filed: 01/18
    Accepted: 01/19

Finally got bar movement this a.m.
    DDD approved for 02/05

Bar was updated between 1a.m. and 5:30a.m.

Just hang in there all. It will come!

Brittbella87

Update……STILL NOTHING.

One bar, no return transcript…..nothing. I’m never ever filing early again! My fiance filed last week and already has a DDD! Ridiculous! I filed the 19th and was accepted the 19th!!

I feel like we’re all in a bubble that they haven’t even begun to look at.

Dia

Hi all, I have been reading the posts for a week now.
    Accepted on 1/19/2016,
    One bar on WMR, still no change.
    Ordered account transcript, 2/2/16
    Unable to order return transcript.
    TT 152.

So I want to ask “what now”? Us accepted on the 19th will not get an update until our 21 days are up? Is there still hope that we will get a DDD before the 8th?

A bit worried, last time it didn’t update I have to pay A LOT, just wish they would let you know before the 21 days is there is an issue or not.

Thanks.

Sarah

I filed using TT on 1/15.
    Accepted on 1/19.
    Still one bar on WMR as of 730 am est.
    My TT account has said it was deposited since 1/15. I think it’s just a generic message.

DIXIEREBELROSE

got a ddd for 2/5

TC

@Ty’Eira Marie …….exact same for me so you are not alone.

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

Okay, I must be the only one here who still has one bar and cannot order the return transcripts…
    I was able to order account transcripts yesterday (2/2).
    Still. No. DDD.
    I’m seriously a hair’s length away from flipping out, and reading all this week’s DDD’s are pushing me to the edge. Something tells me I should have waited later than 1/19 to file, at least I would have been processed sooner

Rohan

Still only one bar. PISSED.

gisella

Filed through H&R Block 1/19/16
    Accepted 1/21/16
    Was able to order account and return transcripts 2/1/16
    (Maybe earlier, but i only checked on that day)
    Woke up to a DDD of 2/5/16

H&R block is having no issues, it’s just a matter of waiting. Stay hopeful everyone, the IRS is doing something.

I believe that if you are able to request your return transcripts, you are set for that week’s deposit.

Good luck!

Blz

6:40 am, nothing. Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19…getting a little pissy with this,I thought for sure today would be the day! Come Tuesday I think they’re gonna be getting some very angry phone calls, there’s just no rhyme or reason to this….ugh!
    Ps I’m ga, filed thru TT

kay

Filed on 1/17
    Accepted on 1/19
    No movement on WMR still

I filed with Liberty Tax. Has anyone else that file with them received any DDD or received their refund without an update on WMR?

Sue G

Good news!!! I have a DDD for 02/05/2016. Yeas, finally. Ordered return transcripts yesterday and today final got the approval bar. Hang in there everyone it is coming.

Jamie

NYS

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    One bar.
    No return receipt available.
    No DDD.

Accepted1919

Sorry I meant “so I’m” not sim lol

Accepted1919

Sim very sad I have not been approved yet. Filed and accept on the 19th still cannot order my return transcript still1 bar with topic 152. I am getting worried I may be flagged. I just received my kids health insurance forms so I guessing I need to file and amendment. I’m happy to see movement in others but why me out of all the years this the year I really need my return. Hopeless and sad I will be calling them on the 9th for sure. Right now I’m disliking the IRS feels like crying ;(

LAE

The only thing I can think of is that this is the first year I’m filing married.
    Question: How would you know if they were reviewing or auditing you??

Amber

@lae your not alone. Still no update here!

wendy2629
    Participant

Filed 1/19 through Tax Act
    Accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/3
    DDD 2/5

Chris

We have been going nuts waiting filed 1/19, accepted 1/19. Sat at one bar until today!!! Says approved, but no DDD date. So I looked at our credit union to see if MA state was deposited since it is supposed to go in this week(Not there, surprise surprise, MA is slow…), but our IRS deposit is in pending for Friday 2/5, FINALLY!!!!! HUGE sigh of relief. So hang inthere everyone, it’s GOING to happen!

TT did say 2/5, and they were dead on. MA is an idiot state, so I’m sure they will take forever as always.

LAE

Am I the only one still on 1 bar, can’t order return transcripts, and no ddd on sbbt???? Just saying.. I filed 01/18 accepted 01/19, with TT, been waiting and reading hoping I would see a change this morning. Wow

Grace

Glad I’m not the only one flipping out about my return I got a 1095 form in the mail that had my daughters insurance information I told liberty I had insurance cuss I thought I had the share of cost what should I do with this form and if I had no insurance how much will they charge me are they waiting for the form im a single mom bout to be homeless and carless if i dont get this return quickly at only one bar refund recieved filed 1/19

Destiny4evr
    Participant

Filed: 1/19
    Accepted: 1/19
    Approved: 1/30
    DDD: 2/3
    DD RECEIVED: 2/3 @ 3 am EST
    Transcripts: Ordered both @ 10 am EST on 1/29
    WMR: 2 bars
    State: FL
    TaxAct

karen

LOL Transcripts most certainly seem to have made a difference for me. They may not tell you much when looking at them, but it DOES tell you that they’ve finished working on your return when you can get your return trans…

Just got off the phone, and I have a pending deposit in my BB&T checking account for the full amount of my refund. Scheduled to drop on Friday.

Filed through H&R on 1/7
    Accepted 1/19
    Able to order Account transcript from the start, but have not been able to order the return transcript until yesterday morning(2/2).
    No movement on my bars. Still 1 bar, Tax topic 152.
    Suddenly have that pending deposit for 2/5.

I’m a happy woman. See you all next year – good luck; hope the rest of you see movement today as well!

Paitently Waiting
    Participant

At this point ill be happy just to see anybody get an update lol

JASON

It says on the irs website that the return transcripts have no bearing on the progress of the returns processing

minnie

filed 1/17 accepted 1/19…I got on turbo tax a fea mins ago and unless I’ve not looked further before today and missed it, I noticed where i can track my refund further and it said it was deposited into my bank account,but it’s not in bank and I’m still only at 1 bar and only account transcripts. ..can anyone else see there’s was deposited too but it’s not actually deposited?? I think turbo tax is confused lol

minnie

turbo tax says only 28% of ppl that were accepted on 1/19 have gotten there refunds so there’s still a greater percent that have not,so we’re not alone..

nolimit06

Last year I got my deposit weeks before WMR ever updated. What do you seriously expect? It’s the US Government… Worthless. At this point I’m just going to read here daily and check WMR on Friday nights. I think it’s pointless to check every single night at this point sadly. I need the money just as bad as the next guy, but I think it’s time to sit and wait. If 21 days comes and goes with no money or updates I’ll be calling the IRS.

For the record:
    Filed: 01/15/2016 (TurboTax)
    Accepted: 01/19/2016
    Transcriptions: Account (02/02/2016) Return (02/02/2016 “not available”)

Jessica

@kirk you can check FAQ’s page on IRS website and this question is answered. Transcripts have nothing to do on the status of your return. Your information is not correct.

Alyusha
    Participant

@kirk: I honestly do not know either way. I know that is what it means if the return transcripts are done. There are tons of reports of WMR and transcripts not updating before people received deposits or DDD’s. So either that is not the case, or there are a ton of trolls out there.

mommy02071112
    Participant

same here i was really hoping for it before today due to the nice winter storm we got today by me but nope , my van needs some work and these conditions make it a little harder lol

Alyusha
    Participant

@mommy02071112 Similar situation for me! I received mine on 1/28/15 (wednesday). The only reason I knew was because I was checking my bank account to see how broke I was, and BAM! I checked WMr right after and it still said 1 bar. Later that day or the next, I got an email from TaxAct saying it was approved and DDD for that Friday. I then checked WMR and had 3 bars.

Kirk

For those of you that think transcripts mean nothing, keep telling yourself that. Seriously. When the return transcript is ready, your return has been through the process 100%, with the exception of the funds being deposited.

There are even YouTube videos out there confirming this.

No return transcript ready = not finished processing.

Alyusha
    Participant

@jhudbuffny: That is good news! I am glad to see people getting info that things are happening without WMR updating. It is just proving that we can not count on what everyone thinks we can when it comes to the IRS, as bad as that sounds. lol

Alyusha
    Participant

@Applered1: Ahh I get ya now. Glad you got yours. Hope the rest of us do also!

@kevin E: Well, I would not worry too much since it still says TT 152. If there was a problem, I think it would have a different tax topic.

@Hailey2016: I hear ya. I feel the same. We could call a hundred times, and may get lucky, but most likely just end up pissed off because we got the “I cant open it until 21 days” BS 100 times. But, look at it this way… If we do not get it this week, then we can call on Tuesday, and they have to tell us what is going on. I have good reason to believe that us 19ers were held up a week and this week will be ours. But I could be wrong.

mommy02071112
    Participant

so i looked at last year and my wmr did not update until the day it was deposited into my account witch was feb 4th with a ddd of feb 5th {p.s. this was my ddd after i got my deposit on the 4th } so i have my fingers crossed that at 5 am i will have my refund in my bank because just about every one else with updates has there ddd already and for the last 5 yrs i have received mine on a wed

JHudBuffNy
    Participant

I Filled through HRB office on 1/15 and was accepted very early morning 1/19. Since then nothing has updated for me but I’m hoping for the 2/3 or 2/5 date. When I called my HRB card, it says my federal return was complete and the IRS was preparing my refund even though WMR does not show that. My NYS return wasn’t accepted until 1/29 (NYS wasn’t accepting at the same time as federal) and received an email today notifying me that NYS return was complete and my refund check would be mailed 2/15 ( I did direct deposit for my federal)

Hailey2016
    Participant

@alyusha
    That could be why with all the extra added security… That’s why I was trying to call cause I’d rather know now if it’s anything I need to verify rather than wait til the 9th
    Ugggh just thinking about it is pissing me off

Hailey2016
    Participant

I need to vent for 2 seconds….
    I’m so damn frustrated and pissed off and I keep trying to think positive but I can’t fake it anymore… I’m mad as hell! I’ve filed taxes every year for the past 5yrs and these MF’s took my money within a week every damn time… My debt is now paid off as of January 2015?
    The first time in 5yrs I finally get my refund to myself and these fucks want to take they’re sweet time. Unbeleivable?
    They waste no time when approving your refund when they get to keep it?
    I’m done my apologies I will never rant like this again

mommy02071112
    Participant

so i have been stalking the feeds for about a week now , decided to say something… i filed 1/19 and haven’t had to updates nothing yes its driving me a little nuts but……just hoping for better news tomorrow …. every day lol

Kevin E

@alyusha that doesn’t show either on the left just my last 4 digits, my relationship status, and at the bottom tax topic 152 . no amount even shows. I’m so confused I’ve tried on different browsers.

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

Hey, my status bars have been gone for a solid wk now, I called tt and IRS, IRS said it’s not been 21 days yet and tt said everything looks fine. My amount is gone too, I am patiently waiting, idt this has happened before, but I am praying for an update on the morn!

Applered1

@aly. ……I filed with taxx enterprise….my refund was sent to their bank..and then the bank send them a check after they cut fees out..I had to pick my check up
    ….I hope this makes sense…….

Everytime I file taxes I never get information on wmr..only a tax topic 152..some of y’all may not get an update just like me…..the will probably just send your money.

Hailey2016
    Participant

@mommy2016
    You where able to order both transcripts this morning?

Hailey2016
    Participant

@smith
    I wish I was able to answer your question with some positivity…. But they way the IRS is set up this year it’s best we not even get our hopes up for an update… Its very unpredictable this year. If I see an update tomorrow morning I might piss my pants?

Alyusha
    Participant

@Hailey2016: I wonder if it has anything to do with us all having an old address? I mean I know what people claim about transcripts and all, but i am hoping it does not make a difference!

Alyusha
    Participant

@Smith: I am in the same boat as you. I am hoping for an update tonight (or by tomorrow morning anyways) with a DDD of Friday. Many others think the same.

I am not going by transcripts, even though it looks even more promising if you can order both transcripts, many people have reported that they got a DDD without being able to order transcripts and many claim (including the IRS on hearsay) that it does not indicate anything.

Hailey2016
    Participant

@worried2015
    Sucks to be us right now lol
    As of 2min ago I too can only order account transcript under old address… Nothing has updated for me btw it’s 7:57pm where I am (Cali)

Alyusha
    Participant

@kevin E: Do you even see that where the bars should be? Should see a segmented pencil looking image that would have a solid orange color for completed or blue and orange stripes for not completed. They are labeled Refund Received, Refund Approved and Refund Sent ( or similar)

If not, maybe your browser is not compatible. If so, did you did indeed get accepted? If so, some peoples “bars” were vanishing while WMR was updating, so this could mean good news for you.

If it still says your refund amount to the left, the last 4 of your SSN and Tax Topic 152 at the bottom, I would not worry about it. If you get another tax topic, I would look into what it was ASAP though.

Smith

Stfu bob. Mr bad ass bob. What a dickhead name it suits you well.

Anyways, back to my question.
    Filed 1/19 accepted same day.
    1 bar and tax topic 152
    Able to older account but not return transcript.

Should I be looking for a update tonight or Friday?

Kevin E

@aluysha mine looks exactly like that, but the thing is I never had bars to disappear. Not even 1.

Alyusha
    Participant

@kevin E: You *should* see at least 1 orange bar. Does it show your refund amount to the left? and does it says Tax Topic 152 near the bottom? If not, does it have a Tax Topic #?
    Some people are reporting their bars disappearing and this could mean various things.

Here is how mine looks, and yours should be similar, or better.

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    You should get your refund within 21 days from the date we received your tax return.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
    Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Kevin E

I filled the 19th of January , and got accepted the same day. My wheres my refund is not showing any bars just that my refund is still being processed, and a refund date will be soon available. I NEVER had bars. Should I be worried? If it matters I only could order Account Transcripts been able to do that since this past Saturday. Is it a chance I could get a DD with that message?

Bob

You people that call the IRS (and repeatedly) before the 21 day time frame, and check WMR all day, are fucking pathetic. You’ll get your money.

Yea, it’s taking longer than last year as they had massive budget cuts that resulted in a hell of a lot less employees to process MILLIONS of returns.

Take a fucking break and go do something productive. If it hasn’t been 21 days since you were accepted (starting on the 19th) stop fucking calling them!!!

Alyusha
    Participant

@worried2015: I can only get account from 2015 for old address also. BUT, this is further then I could get yesterday. I have also been reading that you dont have to be able to order both transcripts in order to get a DDD. So I guess we will see.

Worried2015
    Participant

still can only get account transcripts with old address- so frustrated!

Worried2015
    Participant

anyone get transcripts updates? I can still only order account transcripts with my old address :(

Alyusha
    Participant

@dee B: Great! That’s gotta be about the best and most thorough info I have heard all day! Thanks for letting us know. I hope that means the same for the rest of us!

Dee B

I filed with Turbo tax 1/18 accepted 1/19
    Today I was able to order both transcripts
    I had a small offset so I called the offset line. It let me know that my tax refund was offset for the amount and that the remainder will be deposited on Feb 5 so I’m guessing that tonight WMR will update.

Alyusha
    Participant

@LCou: lol you could try calling the refund hotline @ 800-829-1954. Been wondering if it locks us out of that also.. I did not think of trying last time I was locked out, and do not want to get locked out on purpose just to check.

LCou

Well,
    I’ve checked WMF so many times the past two days that I’ve been locked out. lol I’m not freaking out yet, but I do count on that money and until it’s in my bank account, I’m very nervous. It seems the IRS is taking an additional week to process returns this year.

Anyways, I hoping we get updates tonigh.

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

I lost too, did she get her refund?

Alyusha
    Participant

@AppleRed1: What do you mean “2/2/2016 – Refund Check Became available”

Am I missing something here?

AppleRed1

Update:
    Filed 1/18/2016
    Accepted 1/19/2016
    Order return transcript 2/1/2016

Had no bars, nothing was pulling up on wmr except Tax Topic 152.
    NO DD
    NO DDD

2/2/2016 – Refund Check Became available

Jerry
    Participant

Just as an update, I was able to request an account transcript with my old address as of a few minutes ago. Maybe we’ll all see an update tomorrow morning. Crossing my fingers as I’m going on a trip this weekend and the extra cash would be great.

Jared-86
    Participant

@Hailey2016
    Same boat as you. I can order my account transcripts only through my old address but nothing with me new address. My state has gone through with an offset and is being sent by mail instead of my initial direct deposit method…
    I really hope we recurve our DDD tonight!!

Hailey2016
    Participant

So glad I’m not the only one dealing with a slow return… Now when/if all of you where accepted 1/19 suddenly got DDD’s and not myself then I know that is truly cause for concern… I am worried but not as much as I would be if I didn’t know others where going through the same thing…
    I called several times to no avail?

BTW
    filed and accepted 1/19…
    Can only order account transcripts under old address…
    Still stuck on one bar…
    Estimated return according to TT between 1/20 and 2/9…
    Filed with a new address different from W-2…
    Same job, dependents ect. since 2014…

State refund isn’t accessible for me online but I did call (california) and was told it’s been received and being processed and they also verified my information using my new address supposedly it’s all good on that end…

Brian
    Participant

Please stop getting these people worked up with fake articles. If you have a DDD of 2/3/16, go to http://www.sbtpg.com and click on TAX PLAYERS and then look at THAT info. Mine was sent to my bank this morning and my bank told me at midnight I will have my refund.

Just wait a day. If you keep worrying them people and checking it every ten minutes, it may lock it and make you look suspicious.

Jessica

@tswan20 I also claimed that credit. Thanks for sharing. I filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 Been on one bar ever since on WMR.

Sue G

How do you know your cycle number. I ordered return transcript this morning. Anyone know if that really matters?

Charlie
    Participant

Do you guys know, if you get red flagged does the refund still get sent or do they hold the refund?

accepted1919

@BING @alyusha Thank you! you guys give me hope. I’ve been worried something is wrong with my return. The only thing i did different was claim my ex bf for 8 months instead of 12 months because we broke up but the last 5 years I have been claiming him and our kids for 12 months. I hope everyone gets an update soon.* fingers crossed *

PoeDameron
    Participant

Most people who filed 1/19 haven’t gotten their refund because I believe the IRS intentionally is scrutinizing this year for early filers. You will get it in 21 days, but not much before.

New Tax Fraud Safeguards May Mean Delays in Getting Refunds (Jan 25, 2016)
    “Everyone’s focus now is on getting it right, rather than getting the refund out the door in a hurry,” said Verenda Smith, deputy director of the Federation of Tax Administrators.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/new-tax-fraud-safeguards-may-mean-delays-getting-refunds-n503891

KayKay

I was also accepted 1/19, still nothing just accepted. I called the IRS today and they can give NO info until the 21 days have passed. The company I used to file said that it is 21 business days, not 21 calendar days. This is taking FOREVER!

Ashley

I was accepted on 1/19 as well. I used TT as i always do and i have been stuck on processing as well. I dont know how to tell what cycle i am or any of the other stuff but its very worrisome.

Alyusha
    Participant

I firmly believe that because of fraud and whatever the IRS is doing to prevent it is the cause of the delay here. It is even stated by the IRS here.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/new-tax-fraud-safeguards-may-mean-delays-getting-refunds-n503891

and based upon this IRS calendar, the IRS did not even begin processing returns until 1/25, no matter how early anyone filed.

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/34760002.html

This is based on facts, and not opinions.

I file on opening day ever year, and have always gotten my return back in less than 10 days. IT was 8 days last year. So based upon this, if the IRS had a 1 week delay (which would make sense) then my return this year would be refunded this week. Which almost has to happen, because me, among millions of other people who filed on 1/19 and before will be hitting 21 days next week and I can only imagine that receiving hundreds of thousands of calls per day from people asking about the status of their returns (and now they have to, or in their words “can” look into it) will cause a ton of added stress and work for them.

So to put it lightly.. If I were the IRS, I would be trying to make damn sure all the people who were accepted on 1/19 and earlier were processed by 2/5/2016.

All in all, it sucks that there is a delay, it has me worried, i am stressing, annoyed and pissed… But the week long delay does add up. Hope this helps calm some nerves, it has made me feel a lil better.

Dame
    Participant

AUDITS- For the people who are worried it’s taking so long because gheir being audited, DONT WORRY!!! LOL

Audits are done over the summer months. My tax guy worked for the IRS for 37 years and is rock solid positive about that. Human eyes don’t look at e-filed returns unless their being reviewed for red flags or possible identity theft.

Don’t start worrying until the 21 days is up. It really sucks because there’s nothing you can do until then. I’m in the same boat…..

Accepted in 1/19
    Still one bar
    No update. Supposed DD BY 2/9 (21at day)

Andrea
    Participant

filed 1/19 through CPA
    accepted 1/20
    ordered account transcript 1/29
    ordered return transcript 2/2 7:12 am ( Ohio )
    1 bar , Topic 152
    Positive vibes that we all get DDD soon :)

Alyusha
    Participant

@ACCEPTED1919 Not true. That is the basic message. It means everything is fine, although also means nothing has happened. lol

Blz

So those of us who are going to school to better our lives and get this credit have to wait the longest? It’s like we’re being penalized for bettering ourselves. I’m in nursing school, so I work one day a week…for those who say budget better, I budget just fine working my sad one day a week, while juggling full time nursing school, kids, an upcoming wedding. All of the above are reasons my return is like my nice yearly bonus.
    Sorry end rant. Hopefully tomorrow y’all, it’s getting a tad ridiculous now but I have hope every morning I’m gonna see that second bar!

Charlie
    Participant

Filed 1/16 and accepted 1/19. Still only one bar tax topic 152 with no return transcript or account transcript. Very frustrating, also starting to get worried about being audited, this is no fun.

BING

@accepted1919 THAT IS NOT TRUE

tredbne0974
    Participant

Looking at the posts and threads and looks like alot of us that are still waiting are 05’ers on the cycle chart. I don’t understand what the delay is last year and even when they took some of my refund back in 2013 I had my return back in 12 days. This is absolutely insane, please post or keep everyone informed if you are a 05’er and see an update on WMR tool.

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

I too had that, I don’t understand the verification part? I looked and my cycle was 2015060 I don’t know when that would be either I know last year I filed today, and received my taxes by the 13th, 11 days! So we should see something Jeeze

tredbne0974
    Participant

Please help!!!!
    Pennsylvania
    Filed TT
    Accepted 1/19
    1 bar and cannot order return transcript
    I am a cycle number 05 for past years
    DOES ANYONE know when cycle 05 weekly should be getting an update or WMR???
    We will be hitting 21 days as of next week! It has NEVER taken this long.

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

Thanks for the update @tswan20 I have the American Opportunity Credit this year. Still can’t order return transcripts though. Im usually in the 05 cycle

tswan20
    Participant

Ok everyone. I just spoke with Ms. Moore a tax advocate and was told that a lot of people that can’t order return transcripts that claimed the American Opportunity Credit were placed on hold for one week pending verification. She told me that I should see something by 2/8/16 because that is my processing cycle. If you want to check that for yourselves, call the tax advocate line and they will research it the number is 877-777-4778

Brandi

Filed 1/18/ Accepted 1/19. 1 bar, No money, No ddd, only able to get acc. transcripts.
    Absolutely ridiculous! It’s a 1040 EZ for F&*k Sakes!

accepted1919

I filed with Tax Act on opening day Jan 19th. couple mins later i got notice that the IRS accepted my return. I’ve been stuck on 1 bar for the past two weeks. I would like to know is everyone who is stuck on 1 bar has the same generic message? mine said:

“we have received your tax return and it is being processed” You should get your refund within 21 days from the date we received your tax return.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
    Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
    Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

i read in the past that this means you are up for review is that true? or Identity theft? I’m just sad. Never had to wait this long for my return. I hopeful that nothing is wrong with my return. =(

I called the hotline and spoke with some lady who just told me I had to call back on the 9th because it has not been 21 days yet.

Amber

Still no update for me. I check my cycle from last year and it is 20150502. I filed 1/19 accepted 11pm on 1/19. Can’t order transcripts for the return. So frustrated!!!

Jerry
    Participant

Return filed 1/19. Accepted ~10 minutes later. Processing ever since. No DDD. Unable to request account or return transcripts.

amie

Filed 1/18
    accepted 1/19
    tax topic 152
    never lost bars, tt never changed
    ordered account trans last week but still unable to order return trans.
    is it possible to get a ddd without the ability to order return trans?

Sandra
    Participant

I file 01/18 and got accepted same day…still in 1 bar as of today 02/02 in WMR….

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

Still can’t order return transcripts, but hoping for a WMR update tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! Last 2 yrs I was in the ’05’ cycle so hoping cycle is the same this year. Ive owed taxes from previous years more than once (with job changes hard to keep track of ALL w2’s lol) but its never delayed my refund. Filed 2nd wk Jan last yr, I believe, and THAT was a long wait!! Almost a full month wait! ugh That is why I waited til the 18th this year, accepted the 19th.

jonesy

Where do I get my cycle number from?

TC

@sue I have the same question…..how do we know what cycle we are?

Sue

Where do you find your cycle number. Ordered return transcripts this morning. Good news maybe?

MelissainFlorida
    Participant

@clark. You are a weekly. Expect some movement by the end of the week

Blah!

Filed 1/15, accepted 1/19. Still one bar.

I’ve never filed this early and I’ve never gotten my return this late. I know that hardly matters but it’s still discouraging.

HRBlock has had a predicted DDD of 2/9/15 for a week now. Despite wanting to believe they were wrong I think the date might be spot on. Hopefully anyway. I don’t particularly understand ordering transcripts so I haven’t bothered.

Brittbella87

Still nothing as of this morning. Still one bar…I’m never filing early again. I thought filing early would make it quicker. Boy was I wrong…..I’ve never ever waited this long for my refund!

Nothing has changed on my return fromantic last year, same job, child, address.

I do however have 2 offsets from 2011? I don’t know why they wouldn’t of taken them out in the previous years? But it’s only 200 of my return.

This is just plain ridiculous this year.

clark
    Participant

I SUBMITTED AND WAS ACCEPTED 1/19. MY MY LAST YEAR CYCLE WAS 20150405. I AM ABLE TO ORDER ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPTS, BUT NOT RETURN. WHAT DOES MY REFUND NUMBER MEAN? PLEASE HELP, ANYONE !!

karen

Still no DDD yet, but being able to order the return trans as of this morning makes me hopeful. I’m still at one bar and topic 152.
    I’m thinking I’ll get my refund by Friday.

SorryIRS,NoMoneyForYou!

Seriously disappointed with result this year, doubt I will do business with this agency ever again.

karen

FINALLY able to order a return transcript. WMR is down, but this is the only movement I’ve seen since the 19th. Hoping today is the day for a DDD!

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

Hey guys I seen this on another forum on here made since to me and explains a lot!
    Sara Wyrick
    We are the original TAX FAMILY!!

Good Morning!!!! I am going to explain somethings here so everyone please read this very carefully!!
    1. Transcripts will begin back processing this evening into tomorrow morning fro the daily returns.. this is cycle 02… around 6am we will start seeing people with access to both transcripts… this is a good thing.. meaning your return is finsihed processing.,,, Wednesday morning, WMR will update for a deposit day of 2/5!!! If you are a 02 cycle (daily cycle) and lost bars etc, last week,,, this is your chance to resquence and process….. if the batch is not full they may process other post hold returns.
    2. Post hold returns are returns that posted but did not process yet… example… you can order account transcripts but no return transcripts… you are considered in a post hold which is also called system idle. what does this mean? This means that your return was indeed posted but has not been worked and is now sitting there waiting for your next cycle process to repost and process….Thes reason you lose your bars, tax topic, 21 day message, etc…. is because you are sitting in the post hold (idle) waiting for your next cycle… Now… today is an elongated day… meaning a day for long processing due to the deferred day Friday which is a non posting day for daily retuns and yes they have to post as many as these returns as they system allows…. so some of these returns will begin to process tonight into tomorrow morning… the system will shut down between 330 and 6am to download the return transcripts etc, so after 6am we will start seeing this updates.
    3.Address Issues: Now if you can order your account transcripts with your old address then this means your return is posted but has not been worked… the new address will not update until your return has been processed and indeed posted… this is when you will be able to access transcripts with your new address and your return will be finished processing. It will only change when your return transcript has been processed and updated.
    4. Resequencing: This is due to the returns posting but not being able to process… reasons for resequencing… early filing, full cycle which causes post hold, error on return, etc…. each return that is resequenced goes to the next date for that cycle to process and waits for its turn… now returns can be resequenced over and over due to amount of returns already being processed.. They do have a daily processing limit.
    5. Weekly returns post on Thursday for processing on Friday… Wmr on Saturday for ddd of Wednesday… Weekly returns will not process until Friday….
    6. Daily vs Weekly… Cycles 01 02 03 04 are daily cycles. 05 is the only weekly cycle!
    7. The word cycle has 2 different meanings when it comes to the IRS manual. Cycle is used for days and weeks… so example 20150304 the 03 is your weekly cycle number to where 04 is your daily cycle and so on….
    Now I know this is alot to read and concept….. and I know I have left tons of things out but this is were we are gonna start today

Candice

Filed 1/19, accepted on same day.
    Bar moved to approved on 1/28.
    DDD of 2/3.

Still at 1 bar. Through wmr. Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19. Filed using tt checked refund. I did select that we had insurance no issue there as others posted.

My R.I state income tax is processed and approved. Will get ddd end of this week.

State is usually way behind federal !!!! Irs is slacking !!!

I feal a lot of your pain. I just moved to Maine. Basically used everything I had to get here now car is totaled I’m getting ride into work and this money will be a life saver. At the same time taking the waiting as a lesson to bank what’s left and never allow myself to be in this situation again. The end is almost near everyone ! Keep the faith

Kamisha

I filled 1/15. Accepted 1/19 WMR still one bar and can not order return transcripts. I have never filed early and never had this problem. Usually fine and get my taxes in a week.

Andre Black

@alyusha still not getting my return transcript. We’ll see what happens in the morning.

Curious

I file 18th, accepted 19th. Ordered account transcripts on 30th, no return yet.
    Those of you who are able to order return transcripts now, are you using a new address, if moved, and are you calling in or using the IRS website, cause I still can’t order account transcripts on website, even with old address.

STEVE

BOOOM FINALLY ABLE TO ORDER A RETURN TRANSCRIPT A FEW MIN AGO!

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

Wmr never goes down for me, even during the allotted time frame. Is that wiered?

HersheyAmazon
    Participant

Ordered my tax transcript on 1/26/16, however my return transcript was not available to order until today. I filed thru TT on 1/19 and was accepted on 1/19, hopefully Friday I’ll have a DDD. Also account transcript I received was all 0 zeros??? l…hmmm not sure what that means, but I am patiently waiting.

Alyusha
    Participant

@ Andre Black everyone is saying it is down along with the transcript site / phone number. hoping it means something good.

I also read that another person who was accepted 1/19 was able to get her return transcripts just now.

Conley

I filed 1/18

Accepted 1/19

2nd bar updated 1/30 with ddd of 2/3

Andre Black

Is WMR down for anyone else? I just tried the site and app. App says it can find my info and site site says where’s my refund cannot be reached at this time. Hopefully good news on the horizon…

Alyusha
    Participant

Figured I would share this link I came across on the front page.

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/34760002.html

According to this calendar, the IRS was on vacation and did not start doing anything until 1/25/16 making today only the 5th day for them.

Shakia

I was just able to order my 2015 return transcript.
    File through TT 1/16/15
    Accepted 1/19/195
    Ordered account transcript 1/26/15
    Ordered return transcript 2/1/15 9:49pm

Alyusha
    Participant

Once a week on Wednesdays?? Where did that come from? It is normally once a day usually over night.

Emma in NY

I got my acceotance on the 19th too, but i found this online and thought I would share. Hoping it is correct and I get my refund by Friday.

Where is My IRS Refund Check?

You can check the status of your federal tax refund as soon as 72 hours after the IRS acknowledges receipt of your e-filed return. Please note the IRS only updates the status of your refund once a week, on Wednesdays. So checking back several times a day throughout the week won’t normally give you any new information. The quickest and easiest way to get this information is to go to the Where’s My Refund page. Or, call 1-800-829-1954 or 1-800-829-4477.

Bout time

19ners hopefully we’ll get updated tonight

Diamondxxx

@carlos 18006249066….

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

Filed and accepted on 1/19 (TT), state accepted 1/29
    One bar w/ 152
    No DDD yet
    Boyfriend filed w/ TT 1/21, DDD 1/27-2/11
    Last year filed 1/20, refund deposited 2/6
    I hope mine comes this week, I am so tired of waiting, I literally just wrecked my boyfriend’s car on the way home from a meeting today and now I have to have my refund so I can get my car. All this waiting is proving ridiculously stressful for me

carlos

@Diamondxxx how do you call urbotax

kristie

filed through TT . Arizona
    filed 1/14
    accepted 1/19
    still one bar on wmf. worried. I have a simple return.

PoeDameron
    Participant

Filed 1/18 through Turbo Tax
    Accepted 1/19
    WMR – 1 Bar
    Able to order Transcripts: YES

I was able to order my transcripts for 2015 a few minutes ago. So there are signs of life. I assume I will get the return this week or next week. Not in any rush, all this money will be spent for fun and paying off my car. I never account for this money in my budget.

tredbne0974
    Participant

Hello I hope this link may help those like myself that are patiently waiting.

Accepted 1/19
    1 bar
    I owe back taxes, However; I called the accounting department today and was told by two separate employees that this will not delay my refund.
    I am only able to order 1 transcript for 2015 tax year.
    Last year I was able to go online and view my transcript and it seems like they took that ability away from me this year. However; IRS uses a cycle chart with your cycle number. I am a cycle number 05. Please look at the following link it gives a lot of useful information.

*** Please scroll to the top and you will see the following topics ***

1. Processing Timeliness Criteria for Issuing Refund Checks
    2. 2016 IDRS Processing Cycles
    3. 2016 ECC-MTB Posting Cycles
    4. Processing Timeliness Criteria for Campus Integrated Data Retrieval System (IDRS) Processing

Please see below for link and re post if there is anything you see may help others understanding these guidelines…etc.

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-030-123r-cont03.html#d0e14621

meg

Im seeing a trend here.

The thread for all of us accepted on 1/19 is one of the longest, 90% of us have not moved past the first bar, and most of the websites used were the same. Also Taxslayer and turbo tax sent an email saying the irs would be accepting returns on 1/19 which I’m assuming caused tons of traffic on their sites. I see a major coincidence, but its likely not. I think this was probably the day that had the MOST returns submitted and thats what is delaying everyone.

I got mine within 7-10 business days for the past 3 years always using taxslayer. tomorrow would mark my 10th business day and no ddd. Is the estimated 21 days business or actual days? Also the IRS website and state website have a topic about a new law stating that returns wont be process until both the employer and the employee have submitted the proper paper work. how do you know if your employer did their part?

taxslayer
    submitted 1/18
    rejected same day
    resubmitted and accepted 1/19.
    one bar.

utah state return
    nothing

:/ I’m not desperate for it, but an update would be nice

MCRT88

Me and my Fiancée filed separately since we aren’t yet married, both of us filed pretty much the EXACT same as last year.

Both filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    Both Head of Household
    Both Child care, child tax, etc.
    Both used T.T.
    Both had insurance all year (not through marketplace)
    Both have received our state refunds
    Both STILL sitting at ONE BAR on WMR
    Both can order Account transcript but not Return
    Neither of us have received anything from the IRS

Ugh, it makes me nervous waiting this long but there should be no reason for delay. We filed the exact same as last year (she had a new job this year but mine was the same as last year) and last year everything went smooth with no problems. So there should be no problems this year considering nothing has really changed.
    I guess they are just taking their sweet time processing our Returns and we will see some movement (HOPEFULLY) this week! I am a pretty patient person for the most part, but they are testing me. Lol. If the 9th comes and goes with nothing, then I am going to raise hell!! So much for that whole “first in, first out” concept that they go by huh?

Dame
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

Real quick….I’m in Massachusetts and here’s my info:

Filed thru TT – Accepted by IRS 1/19
    Mass. State Return accepted 1/20

I have one bar, no money received on sbtpg.com
    No state refund yet either.
    Cannot order 1015 Return Transcript yet.
    No DDD yet.

Last year was so fast, so maybe since I need the money more this year, it seems it’s going slower.

LASTLY, IS IT TRUE I CAN CALL TURBOTAX AND THEY COULD POSSIBLY HAVE MORE UPDATED INFO IF WMR HAS NOT UPDATED FOR ME!??

Thanks everyone

Diamondxxx

Just spoke with the turbo tax lady Jennifer.. I had to get a ticket number to call them online and she just called me back… She said… She didn’t see anything wrong. And she placed Me on hold.. Then she came back and said i have been approved the funding is due to go to sbbt. And I will get an update this week.. I asked was she 100% sure.. she claimed yes.. And I got her id information just because I am always skeptical about things people say. But whatever she checked must seen an pending deposit in sbbt.. Then when they get it.. It will be sent to me…

1/19er
    1 bar
    Haven’t attempt to check transcripts anymore.. So I’ll just wait

Candice

HR Block direct deposit filer

I filed 1/13/016
    Accepted 1/19/2016
    I ordered an account transcript, a return transcript was not available.
    I called the IRS and the automated system says the same thing as WMR, I have 1 bar,
    Congratulations to everyone who has received their refund or has a 2/3 date.
    Yes I was financially irresponsible this year and I now need a refund badly, I am using my food and gas money for rent, darn it!!

john

filed on 1/18 recieved 1/19
    wmr one bar
    cant order any transcripts as of today
    get notice today to submit form 8962

anyone know how long it takes once i send for them to process?
    Anyone know of a way to fax/email for faster processing?

thanks

§kipper

filed 1/18, accepted 1/19, ddd 2/3. WMR didn’t show approved until Friday 1/29

michelle

I was accepted on the 19th using turbo tax and as of right this moment still have not been approved so very frustrating!

Erwin

Filed & accepted 1/24 at 6:30 pm
    Filed using Turbo Tax, fees taken from refund

When it asked for my DL#, I declined to give it to them.

Ordered both transcripts on 1/29 at 8:00 am

WMR updated to 2nd bar on 1/30

DDD by 2/3/16

terryjr

I’m not calling IRS, going to wait the 21 days like I should, but also was accepted the 19th, no bar movement, I’ve used TT for 12 years now and always had return on the first deposit date which would have been the 29th. Just waiting anxiously now because i have a good deal on a car I been hoping to buy with the return and the guy is tired of waiting I’m sure.

Nicole

I filed through TT on 1/16 and was accepted on 1/19. Still at one bar. I moved this year and up until today was able to see whether or not I could order transcripts under my old address but not my new one. Today, I can’t see either. Maybe that means they are in the process of updating my information? Hoping for some movement tomorrow. Impatiently waiting.

minnie

filed 1/17,accepted 1/19,turbo tax, one bar,topic 152,only account transcripts, hopefully no offsets. it seems I always get accepted on a busy day lol..and thinking im 05 cycle still this year,so maybe all these factors play a role in why I dont get approved early this year and same as last year.

Kurt

Filed through TT on 1/18 and was accepted on 1/19. Still no movement. 1 bar and cannot order return transcripts. I got my state refund back the Monday after I filed. Feeling impatient at this point.

TAnn

My taxes were submitted on 1/18 approved on 1/19 and still at one bar. Code 152….
    My friend did her taxes a couple days after mine and rec’d her refund on 1/29! Only difference between her and myself is that I have health insurance and she doesn’t. However, I do not have a plan through the Marketplace…..

SlowIRSthisisBS

So I spoke to the IRS this morning about another issiue that I have with money they owe me from 2012. Anyway while I was on the phone I asked her why I could order my account but not my return and she said I don’t know but what I can tell u is that it’s blank! We haven’t processed your return yet!!!! I know I saw that some one posted that this happened to them last year and they had be delayed a week!!! Soo hopefully all of us 19ers will get DDD this week

MattTass

accepted 1/19 still waiting like the rest of you but I just spent a half hour on the phone with the IRS only to get shot down and told me I need to relax its not even 14 days yet tomorrow will be try checking tomorrow…. Are you kidding me last year I had an offset and still had it in 8 days and I would be calm if people who filed days after me weren’t already getting ddd but I’m supposed to calm down

Lyn
    Participant

I filed with TT 1/18 and was accepted 1/19 but since then no movement but I have received my state taxes from. MO. Impatiently waiting! Good luck everyone!

Lyn
    Participant

I filed through TT 1/18 and was accepted 1/19. One bar still no movement! Impatiently waiting

Brandi

Disgusted at this point. filed 1/18. accepted 1/19. no money. one bar. account only tran.

HoustonsOwnDrew

This is very stressful.

Anna A
    Participant

@Rohan
    I am still waiting too :) patience dear

Accepted on19th also

If u was accepted on the 19th then they have to give u a DDD this week. If u was accepted on the 19th, ur 21st day is the 9th. So therefore, if there’s nothing wrong with ur return, u should have a date this week in order to have ur refund in time. Make sense????

gammarsphd

HI all accepted 1/19/16
    updated to approved overnight 1/29/16
    ddd 2/3/16
    net spend card

Rohan

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19

Still only one bar. This is a bit ridiculous at this point.

Trouble

1/19 – Filed with TT
    1/19 – Accepted
    WMR shows no bars as of 1/25. Just get the ‘processing your refund’.
    Still unable to order return transcript for this year.

Indiana state refund deposited 1/27

Is it just me, or are TT clients slower to receive their refunds? Done identity verification during filings……

HersheyAmazon
    Participant

The IRS won’t tell you anything until 21 days are up, for me that is Feb 9th 2016…ugghhh so I’m checking WMR daily and patiently waiting. That’s all.
    Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    Used TT
    In GA
    Oh I could order account transcript, not return transcript for 2015

TC

Still no change this morning. One bar on WMR. How would we know if there was an issue with our refund? Would they have contacted us by now?

Jamie

I’m still at one bar.
    No return transcript available.
    No DDD.
    NYS.

I’ve never waited this long. It’s almost puzzling.

Paitently Waiting
    Participant

Hoping that we can at least order our return transcripts today because that will be us moving in the right direction as long as theres no crazy codes the next day like they dod my son in law so im going to continue to be patiently waiting in Atl lol

Sue

Good morning all,
    I was curious if anyone used H and R Block. I read that they were having issues this year. I filed 1/7/2016 and accepted 01/19/2016. Still one bar on WMR. Last year I filed 2/8/2015 had refund in bank by 2/17/2015. Seem s the ones who filed early are waiting linger. Any info someone may have would be great. Congrats to those who have a DDD.

Blz

Ok y’all it’s officially February now, something has to be happening this week….right?

mamicara
    Participant

Still no date and One bar and super worried. I thought at least if it is supposedly coming friday according to the cycle chart that I would have a date by now. I have a large refund and I am wondering are they doing the small ones first or it doesn’t matter?

Kelli

Ok guys. I got some good news yesterday!!!
    My bars came back. And my DDD is set for 02/03!!! I have never been so excited in my life lol. I was soooo happy when I saw it.

So, this a run through. I am in Hawaii.
    Filed with TT. Accepted on 01/19.
    My bars went away after only having 1 bar for about 2 days. Then came back. 2 bars now. ??

Merissia

Approved 1/19 only one bar got my state taxes so hoping the Fed is right behind. Fingers crossed for is all.

I filed on 2/18. Accepted on 2/19. Still at 1 bar with tax topic 152. Confident second bar is coming this week.

” boy do I need it lol” Good luck to all

Jared

Filed-1/16
    Accepted-1/19
    Still have not………whatever

staying postive

lets just stay positive and keep each other in mind when we post
    we are all going to get our money some sooner then others but it will come

WaitinginOh
    Participant

I filed 1/18 with TT and accepted 1/19 can order account transcripts but not return, since Thursday 1/28 no updates on WMR still can’t order return transcripts.

My BF’s I filed on H&R Block the 1/11 and accepted on 1/12. Could not access his transcripts with his old address or new address, so never was able to order transcripts for him. He updated 1/30 with a DDD of 2/3.

Now my son’s I filed taxes for him, first time filing as he is 17 and worked a little last yr. I filed his through TT on 1/25 accepted 1/25 and his is being mailed. WMR updated when not sure, just checked his for giggles, and it said his check would be mailed the latest 2/5.

So I am just wondering what the hell happened to mine lol

needmyrefund

Only thing I’m getting is no bars and tax topic 152…which i heard was bad news…but that is what people have told me…BUT I WAS able to order my account transcripts yesterday at 12pm or earlier. so maybe there is a way out of this tunnel yet. :)
    Keep positive people…I know it is hard to but keep up the good faith and let’s just pray for each other. :)

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

You know there is always one on every last post. Hey Craig, if your not wondering or worrying about your refund why are you on here? In addition to that, you must have a bad life or you want people to react to what you have said. SMH. Life does happen, so everyone ignore @Craig. Because he’s just like the rest of us wonderers that’s why he’s on here.

Sadie
    Participant

Some people, probably a lot live pay check to paycheck. I make decent money but have 2 kids and bills. It’s called life. So sometimes tax time is one time of the year we can do extra for our kids , ourselves or whatever . No one has any right to judge. Go back under your rock troll

April Southerland

@Craig

I have always said there is one in every crowd and there you are!!! Why is it that there has to be one person that has to say, “Well if you just budgeted better you wouldn’t be waiting and worrying over your refund.” Some of us do this to keep ourselves from going nuts. This eases my mind seeing what others are going through as well.
    Ease up on the poor people out there. I squeeze every penny and budget the best that I can, but still things get behind. That is just the way that things happen, its called life.
    I am sure that life has smacked you in the face a few times and I am sure that you didn’t want to hear, well budget your money better.

Viewing 200 replies - 601 through 800 (of 1,032 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.