ACCEPTED 1/19 This is for us……

• Creator
    Topic

tswan20
    @tswan20

Hello all. This is the forum for all who were accepted 1/19/16 so we can update each other on our progress.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 151 through 200 (of 1,032 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

I open my eyes at 6 this morning and log into IRS2Go, and BAM! 2/10 DDD!

I’m so happy I don’t know whether to smile or kick a field goal!

“Snow White”, mama’s coming, baby! Just hold on!

*hugs everyone with 2/10 DDD*

I knew it would be soon! Thanks again, everyone, for your continued support!

I’ll be seeing you guys next year, and remember not to file early again! XD

Much love,
    Ty’Eira Marie Morrison-Osteen

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@lesly: It is possible. Some people are saying that they have received it early with traditional banks. Some using prepaid cards will get it early. I think it has to do with if you paid your fees or filed for free and so on.

For the netspenders who get DDs 2 days early, this is the trend I seen.

Those of them who filed for free or paid fees upfront, got the DD 2 days early. Those who had fees come out of refund only got it 1 day early or not early at all.

WMR does say “by” 2/10 So I do think it is possible we will see our DDs by Monday or Tuesday,.

lesly

Yeah guys Im curious, is it possible that we could get it before DDD of 2/10?

pikkin

Finally,
    1/20- Filed (had to wait for the education credits)
    1/20- Accepted
    1/26 -Ordered account transcript
    2/5- Ordered return transcripts
    2/6- DDD for 2/10

Had EITC, child credit, education credit PLUS I had to file with my IP pin from the IRS
    I also called IPSU to verify and order last year’s return transcripts.

If anyone is still waiting, last year I had to involve a tax advocate since I need my money to pay my rent deposit and they helped.

RobynG
    @wvrobyn

FINALLY GOT A UPDATE!!!
    Woke up to 2 bars this am, expected DD 2/10
    Whew!!! I was worried, hang in there peeps it’s coming( on their time……slowly)

EMS1

Wooohooo finally some movement!
    Filed- 1/15
    Accepted-1/19
    Return trans-2/5
    Moved to 2 bars with DDD by 2/10 as of 2/6!
    Was a long wait but just happy to get some movement. Was the first year I claimed my fiancé so was a little worried but glad the wait is over. Thank you all for the updates for the past month and making it known I wasn’t alone lol!
    Now to see if these net spend cards are legit with there 2 days early claim.

nparks35

Hallelujah I could just cry and hung the millions of other 19ers that I bonded with. We should have a reunion and make 1/19 a National holiday–
    Said By,
    tswan20

Now that was funny :) Thanks for that…so true

amomslife
    @amomslife

omg this has been the longest tax season ever after filing my taxes on 1/19/2016 I finally received a ddd for 2/10/2016. Like most of you have said I will never file early again. If I didn’t wake up to a ddd date this morning I was going to lose my mind, I have never waited this long for a ddd ever. But what I want to know is what’s going on with state returns. I’m in California and have always received my return within two days and still nothing. I called Monday and was told if I didn’t have it by Friday to call them back so on Friday I gave ftb a call and was told it can take up to 12 weeks to process. She told me that most people receive it in 7-10 days if you efiled but some of us got pushed back and have to wait up to 12 weeks and they don’t tell them why. I know this year California is offering eic so maybe this has something to do with it. Anyone else waiting on a California return who is getting eic?

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Impatientlywaiting: https://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

It is by a state by state basis. or the toll free number is 1-877-777-4778

FYI I tried calling them the other day and they were less helpful than the IRS. Good luck though!

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Stef: Is this your first year filing? It is kinda strange that it says that if not. There were several times I called it and it said the same for me. I just tried again and it worked. Seems that the system misses a number here or there.

Also, if you filed joint, it needs to be the primary filers SSN, not the secondary.

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@DebbieT: Stats

Last year
    Filed 1/20
    Accepted 1/20
    DD in bank on 1/28

This year
    Filed 1/17
    Accepted 1/19
    Approved on 2/5
    DDD of 2/10

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Danielle: LOL. Mine says “by Feb 10th” Also. Hopefully that means tonight. =P

PiinkDuhh

Filed 1/16
    Accepted 1/19
    Return Transcritps 2/5
    DDD 2/10

I knew it guys we finally have that second bar! Congratulations to everyone who woke up with a DDD I know we were all ready to blow up the IRS but they’ve finally stopped toying with us. To those of you who didn’t get a DDD hang in there!

Nitekry

Accepted 1/19
    2/5 return transcript
    Today 2/10 DDD

Excited

Filed 1/14
    Accepted 1/19
    Return transcripts 2/5
    Next morning got a DDD 2/10

Excited

Filed 1/14
    Accepted 1/19
    Ordered return transcripts 2/5
    DDD 2/10

Stef

Oh and PS .. I just called to order a transcript on the 1-800 number. It asked me to put in my SSN so I tried and it says “This is an invalid entry please try again” so apparently they have not even reviewed my return yet or entered it in the system!

Stef

Well Still nothing for me either. Congrats to all you lucky ones with a DD of 2/10. I guess I will be calling the IRS on Tuesday. This is soooo BS that this is happening again this year. Last year I filed early and didn’t get my money until March or April. I will never file early again. I woke up to my 1 bar missing and tax topic 152 still showing.

Filed 1/18 through Tax Slayer
    Accepted 1/19
    FL
    Have to pay fine for No health Insurance
    Same job same Kid being claimed…

Can not order transcript by web.

Impatientlywaiting

Anyone know the number for the tax advocate? I used one last year and it speed the process up

Danielle

I’m just curious by if you recieved an approval for 2/10 DDD does anyone else say “by the 10th” wouldn’t that mean we could get it before? Or am I reading too much into it?

Hailey2016
    @bowies

@mattinindy
    Matt in Indy
    More than likely you should be able to order your return transcript sometime between Tuesday and Thursday next week… But by then you’d pretty much already have the answers your looking for after calling the IRS Monday morning! I for damn sure would be calling first thing Monday morning. The fact you have bars missing should’ve at least prompted them to give you some sort of an explanation to what’s going on… Have you even called to speak with someone? Im like so pissed off for you not to mention I’m still upset that I had to wait this long… But it looks like they’re trying to really catch up and if your not in the next batch that is straight bullshxt! I’ll keep you in my prayers good luck keep and if you receive any update please post it as it would be hope for others

Andre Black

FINALLY!!

Filed on the 16th. Accepted the 19th. Ordered account transcript last week Friday. Finally got my return transcript yesterday. Woke up this morning with my DDD of 2/10.

intexas

FINALLY UPDATED!!!!

Filed – 1/17
    Accepted on 1/19
    Ordered Refund Transcripts 2/6
    DD Date 2/10

Anonymous

YES!!!!!
    ACCEPTED 1/19
    APPROVED AND DDD 2/10/16
    Finally. Thank you Lord!

taxseasonwastooolong

So, ive been filing this forum since it started. i was able to order a return transcript 2/5/16 and as of this morning 2/6/16 i have two bars with a DDD of 2/10/16. my refund is $8000+ and claimed EIC. hope we all get it soon. not out of the woods yet. hopefully the “system” doesnt crash.

Tina

Filed : January 15
    Accepted : January 19
    Able to order return transcripts finally on February 5th
    Approved : February 6
    DDD: February 10

Looks like a lot of us that filed on the 19th finally saw movement . Thankful .

Roxie

Filed: 1/17
    accepted: 1/19
    Ordered acct transcripts: 1/27
    Ordered refund transcripts finally: 2/5
    DD date of 2/10 : 2/6

Woohoo!! Finally! I was seriously worried! For those that did not go to two bars today you may still get it because last year my wmr never moved from 1 bar then one day at like 9am I got the deposit out of nowhere!! I hope you all got good news too:)

Worried

I meant return transcript

Worried

Filed on 17th of January
    Accepted on the 19th of January
    Freetaxusa

Still waiting on ddd and i can’t get my refund transcript as yet and they still haven’t updated my new address as I still use my old address to check for my refund transcript. I was able to get my account transcript actually over a week ago. I check wmr still continues to say your return is still being processed and a refund date will be provided when available. I haven’t been able to see my bars for over a week. There’s no codes or anything. I received no letters. What is going on?

Anonymous

Still no progress for me ..filed and accepted on the19th. Still can’t order return transcript. Called TT this am and last night. Both representative s reassured me that everything was fine with my taxes n they see a deposit to to made into my acct. I guess ill just have to keep waiting…

DebbieT in Oregon

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    APPROVED 2/6
    DDD 2/10

“Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 10, 2016.
    If your refund is not credited to your account by February 15, 2016, check with your bank to see if it has been received.”

Danielle

Filed 1/19 via Taxact
    Accepted 1/19
    Able to order return transcript 2/5
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10
    I also claimed AOC and EIC. 3 dependants

brideofchaotica2
    @brideofchaotica2

Filed 1/19 w/TT, accepted 1/19, $8k+ refund, AOC & EIC, able to order return transcripts 02/05, DDD of 2/10 on 02/06. $1k offset from owing 2013 taxes so tax topic further explained why but I was already expecting that. Good luck to all who havent seen anything yet!

Impatientlywaiting

Filed 1/17 using TT accepted 1/19 one bar and not able to order transcripts. :(. I am SO OVER THIS TAX SEASON

Jenica

@Matt in Indy–

As for your transcript– try calling the automated line to order them.. I tried to do it online with no success for days until I called the automated line and was able to order my return transcripts.. that’s how I knew it was coming. Maybe if you can order the transcript, you can explain that to the landlord that the refund is coming if the transcript is approved.

Jessica

Filed 1/18/16
    Accepted 1/19/16
    Approved 2/6/16
    DDD 2/10/16

I used TaxAct and claimed AOC on my income tax and had my own insurance. I also had EIC and 2 dependents. I was not able to order my Account and Return for new address until 2/5/16. I contacted the advocate line a few days ago and was told that the IRS didnt start processing my return until 1/21/16 and to give it 3 weeks from that date. Thank you Jesus its over….Good Luck ALL. REFUND 8K+

TC

Finally updated. Refund approved and DDD 2/10.

TLynn

Filed 1-19 been stuck like chuck since.
    Ordered return transcripts yesterday
    Got a 2-10 deposit date. Hope everyone else gets good news!

Matt in Indy

Ok, this officially sucks so much. I am seeing all these people that filed early are now able to get their return transcript’s and are getting DDDs of 2/10. I filed mine on January 6th this year thru TurboTax. I’ve used them for probly 7 years now, and they said it was accepted on Jan. 11th. Now I know they didn’t start processing til the 19th so I gave extra time before I started checking. Actually really didn’t start checking til a week after I goty state return back. At first the WMR would have the 1 bar and now it has had no bars on mine for over a week. It just says it is still being processed and they will post a date when available. I file a 1040EZ form, which is the most basic and I’m getting a little less than $1000 this year. I lost my job a month ago and was relying on this to keep a roof over my head until I got another one. I have had a few promising interviews but got an eviction notice over 2 weeks ago now and was hoping to avoid it with this money. My court date was last Wednesday and my landlady gave me an extra week. I thought for sure it would be here latest this coming week. Now I still cannot order my return transcript’s and am stressing so bad I want to go there and go postal. Just kidding bit wtf? I have been patient. I filed a month ago now and figured since I was an early filer that I would get it before a lot of others. Now I’m seeing people who filed the 31st getting their returns already and almost everyone else got their DDDs this morning when it was updated. I don’t have any offsets and TurboTax said nothing is wrong with my return so I really am confused. Last year I had my return in 7 days and I have never gotten state before federal until this year. I’m seriously gonna be homeless and I know they say not to rely on your tax return but its my money and I really needed it this year. Why couldn’t you have done this last year when I didn’t need it so bad. I am so worried and lost and don’t know what else to do. I’ve tried calling the IRS and they gave me the 21 day crap. I just need to know what’s going on. Being in the dark about it is the worst part. If I knew a date I could talk to my landlady and see if something can be worked out. As of right now I have til Wednesday of this coming week and then I will be homeless. Don’t have anywhere else to go and feel so helpless. I have the money coming but I figured I would have had it before now. Please help someone. Who can I call and find out what’s going on. I know of you can order your return transcript that it’s been processed. I was really hoping I could at least do that and then I would have known it was at least coming soon. Really stressing this year. Don’t know what’s going on over at the IRS but its screwing a lot of people and we pay their salary. It’s money that is mine. I don’t understand why they wouldnt just do things first come first serve. Wouldn’t that make the most sense with soany people filing at different times. Have a stack for each days date and go stack by stack. Seriously, how do they do this? What kind of organization is there? If one date has a lot of returns then split it up into a few days and then jump to the next date as soon as all those are done. This is the worst tax year to date and I just wanna give up. Can anyone help or explain to me what’s going on? What’s all this resequencing stuff that’s going on? If that’s what they are doing mines been looked over several times now. So frustrated at this point.

Anonymous

I am starting to feel like the only one with out my refund…..

muggie

WOO-HOO!!!!

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    WMR on 1/19 showed 1 bar
    Able to order Acct. Trans. on 1/28
    Able to order Return Trans on 2/05
    WMR updated on 2/06 to a DDD of 2/10

TaxAct
    Fees taken out of refund
    Processed through Republic Bank

Rohan

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19
    Woke up to my 2nd bar and a DDD of 2/10.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER FILING EARLY AGAIN.

Am I relieved? Yes. Am I still super pissed? YES. Can you imagine if WE took our time getting our taxes to the IRS? We’d be arrested. But ask for your own money back and they take their sweet ass time and you can’t do anything about it.

Anyways, so glad this is over and good luck to the rest of you waiting.

Jenica

morning guys– I actually checked this forum first when I woke up to see where we were at.. and then checked WMR.. finally moved to the second bar with a DDD of 2/10.. if anybody is still stuck, it’s coming..

I was curious based on experience in the past.. how long it took from the approval bar, did it take to hit SBBT? Does anyone know? I know it’s based in the west coast (I’m in the east) and checking them would be pointless until after noon but would they post it today or?

Jenica

morning guys– I actually checked this forum first when I woke up to see where we were at.. and then checked WMR.. finally moved to the second bar with a DDD of 2/10.. if anybody is still stuck, it’s coming..

I was curious based on experience in the past.. how long it took from the approval bar, did it take to hit SBBT? Does anyone know? I know it’s based in the west coast (I’m in the east) and checking them would be pointless until after noon but would they post it today or?

Dragonmomma

Wooooo! Filed early accepted 1/19. Finally have a ddd of 2/10! To any 1/19 ers still waiting keep it together maybe you will just get a surprise deposit!

chiinadollmimi
    @chiinadollmimi

After 10 days of no status bars I have finally got them back, with a DDD of the 10th, lol 22 day, I guess I’m the 10th person… (9 out of 10). I hope everyone woke up with the same news!

MissOneBar

Finallyyyyy! WMR updated to Approved with a DDD of 2/10!!

**High fives every one that woke up to a DDD this morning**

I am never filing early again. Good luck to those still waiting, it’s coming!!!

Filed 1/15
    TT
    Accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6

Trouble

Filed and accepted 1/19
    Used TT, no offsets
    Lost bars 1/25 and NOTHING at all since…..
    I check WMR and call automated lines daily.
    Still unable to order return transcript :(
    *flies away to continue pouting*

Anonymous

Update
    Filed 01/19 accepted the same day
    Account transcripts 01/29
    Return transcripts 02/05
    Approved 02/06
    DD 2/10
    Freetax usa.
    I live in va

Hailey2016
    @bowies

Good morning all!
    So I finally have a DDD of 2/10
    As of this morning 4:30am I’m in southern Cali

Viewing 50 replies - 151 through 200 (of 1,032 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.