2/3 Filer

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/3 Filer

• Topic Starter
    Nae Overton
      @nae123493

Hello… I’m new to the site but really worrying this year about my tax refund because a few bills are behind. My husband and I file together and we have no children and don’t qualify for anything but the education credit. I filed 2/3 and was hoping for a refund soon. I have one bar and 152 message on WMR. Anyone file around the same time and thinking a DDD of 2/16 is possible. Sorry so long, any advice would be helpful to reduce this refund slump I’m in.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nae Overton
          @nae123493

@doug ummm… not sure.. I didn’t claim EIC or any credit other than education. I was wondering if there was anyone else in that boat.. but I was updated with 2/14 as DDD. Hope your is coming as well??? K bye.

Doug

Ok so how many of us got 2/14 as our DDD??

Nae Overton
              @nae123493

@Ishhappens

Thanks for the reply, I was worried that it could be delayed as I’ve seen with some other people this year and i was behind on a couple bills. Update: I checked this morning and have a DDD of 2/14.

Nae Overton
                @nae123493

@Badluck18

Thanks for reply. I updated this morning with DDD of 2/14. I hope everyone who filed even with EIC and ACTC update soon 😊. Good luck!

Ishhappens

@ lance did I ask u dude??? It clearly means she’s worried about NOT getting them BECAUSE her bills are behind. I asked HER why would she be worried. I wish you’d go the f away!!! I’ll wait for her to respond. You are nothing but a nuisance.

Badluck18

@naoverton you just filed. Less than a week ago. You will see updates soon. Don’t worry.

lance

Ishhappens, it clearly states shes worried because some bills are behind

Ishhappens

Why are u worrying?

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.