1/31 NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 1/31 NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH

• This topic has 20 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kissyface.
  • Topic Starter
    Footballfam123
      @footballfam123

1/31 F/A No Credits. TT 152 on WMR. Transcript shows all 0’s and “AS OF DATE” Shows Feb 26th. 21 days will be up on Wednesday (Thursday counting the holiday). What is happening!

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kissyface

I feel all your pain early filers. In the past I’ve always filed early (before the IRS started accepting returns). Lest year that really bit me in the ass and it took what seemed like forever to get my refund. I got mine in the second batch of ddds. I also made the mistake of getting the fees taken out, so while all my fellow Netspend users were bragging about receiving their refund, I was still waiting on my deposit (although it only delayed things for several hours it was torture lol). This year I waited to file until 2/8 because I started a small business last year. I also paid my fees up front. My return was accepted minutes after filing and beginning 2/10 i had one bar with “processing” message. Based on everything the irs was saying, I knew i wouldn’t see any movement until at least mid February (because I claimed Eic and actc). In addition, the irs has said path filers should not expect their refunds before the end of February. Well it is great that so many are getting their refunds much earlier than that, and it’s ok to be jealous if you haven’t gotten your ddd yet. And don’t fret. If you are an early filer and you haven’t gotten any communication from the irs, then you were likely resequenced. The irs received over 25 million returns even before tax season opened. Some filers had to be resequenced because it’s impossible to process that many returns at once. Also, almost all these early returns require refunds, many of which are thousands of dollars each. They can’t release 10 billion dollars in refunds in one day. I am certain that those who didn’t update yesterday will get their ddd by next Friday/Saturday, unless there is some kind of problem. Again, if you haven’t gotten anything from the irs saying there is an issue then you are probably ok. I know the thought of waiting another week for your ddd and refund seems like torture, but you will get your money. Have a great day!

RayC
            @rayman70

This may not be very appropriate,but I know we had proof in recent years that the IRS targets certain groups based on political leanings,party, and religion…RACE. Not trying to be controversial,but it sure makes one wonder why some returns get slow walked and others fast tracked when they are essentially identically prepared. I had to bring it up. Hopefully the IRS has cleaned up their act.

AnnMarie
              @ladymarie323

@Footballfam123 I too lost my bars this morning. not sure what’s going on?!?!
              I haven’t received a notice in the mail or any sort of communication. oh well….I’m not going to stress about it. I’ll give them a call Tuesday morning.

Good Luck!

RayC
                @rayman70

Footballfam123..man I’m sorry. I wish I had an answer. Could mean absolutely NOTHING,or it may be an issue,wth knows with the IRS,they can do what they want. Sorry for those who religiously defend them..the truth is things can change on a dime depending who in the irs is processing your return..its the human error part of the equation.

Footballfam123
                  @footballfam123

I LOST MY BARS!!!!!!!!!! TT 152 still there amd return transcripts say n/a!!!!! Help!!!!!!

Footballfam123
                    @footballfam123

@rtbartonie and you’re right! My “as of” is the same. 5 days after my 21 days. I guess it means nothing! :(

Footballfam123
                      @footballfam123

@rtbartonie

I dont have a cycle code at all :( Just a transaction code on my account transcript. My return transcript says n/a 😞

K

I filed 2/2 with credits been on 1 bar ever since says it’s being processed.

Cafeazucartx
                          @rtbartonie

@footballfam123 – my “as of” was actually five days after my 21 days what’s your cycle code? It would be easier to attempt to pinpoint from there.

Michigangr
                            @michigangr

@ Chelle seems you have the same dates as me I just receive a letter today for I’d verify check my post

Footballfam123
                              @footballfam123

rtbartonie-

That’s interesting. So “as of date” means that’s when I’ll be processed? But that’s far beyond my 21 days.

RayC
                                @rayman70

DDD is 2/22..updated this morning. Accepted 1/29. Filed 1/25. EIC..the works. I have a credit union so hopefully something hits today,but I’m not holding my breath.

Chelle

I filed on 1/19 with TT
                                  Accepted on 1/22
                                  Had one bar..then 3 days later bars were gone and the being processed and DD will be given when available
                                  No update last night..no letter as of yet…can’t get transcripts.
                                  Idk what to think at this point. I wonder if it has to do with weekly and daily or whatever that is…when will be the next update
                                  I’m tired of waiting and getting angry and everything else that’s comes with the unknown.

Cafeazucartx
                                    @rtbartonie

Before the massive 2/22 DDD we received there was no communication, we had no bars. I amounts etc. our transcripts sat dormant for what seemed like forever all of our updates were literally done in 3 days . We went from nothing to a lot people having their funds last night before WMR even updated..

Cafeazucartx
                                      @rtbartonie

Your as is date will be the processing date and depending on if you are a daily or a weekly determines when it posts to the masters file
                                      For example
                                      My as is date was 2/12/18
                                      Since I was a path and a weekly
                                      It wasn’t processed until 2/16
                                      Code 846 on 2/17
                                      WMR updated this morning with approved

AnnMarie
                                        @ladymarie323

same here…filed 01/31 accepted 01/31. zero communication ….nothing!

Ashley

Filed and accepted on 1.29
                                          Just got my DDD of 2.22 today
                                          No EIC etc. Tax 152

Jg

Im still at one bar. Can you guess why? I filed on 1/31 accepted 1/31.

Footballfam123
                                              @footballfam123

Ive never had this happen. I’m relieved I haven’t received a letter but confused on whats happening! :(

HBH

1/30 F/A and no credits as well. I lost my bars but have the generic “processing” message but no longer have the TT 152. Same boat re: transcripts. Very frustrating.

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.