2 bar proof for all u ignorant people that dont believe me

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season 2 bar proof for all u ignorant people that dont believe me

• Topic Starter
    waitinginTX

sendvid dot com / yg4b1llt

replace the word DOT with a period and remove the spaces in front and behind the slash

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Rozilyn
          @rozilync

Well the state of Michigan is not processing our state returns until January 29th which I normally get my State before I get anything, I don’t know whether to believe that person or not about the two bars but it’s not really that important, because I got a one year and only had one bar it never did go to approve it went from accepted to direct deposited

-Crystal-

Do not go to this link, it is social engineering fraud.

Chrissy

Congrats!! Don’t let all these mean comments get to you! Hope the rest of us get ours soon!

OhioGirl626
                @chae626

I mean he did hit refresh,…

Tatiana

We are all grown and need to be mature. If you really got that date good. No need to prove it too anyone. They just mad. I am going to wait for mine and not worry if people are telling the truth

Taxmastah

You should call yourself waitingintrollville… That’s messed up to play on ppl…

Wesley

Lets hope us other early filers get a ddd tonight/tomorrow

Will

Nope, still don’t believe.

waitinginTX

sendvid.com/yg4b1llt

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.