• Kathy Nelson posted an update in the group Amended Returns 1 year, 4 months ago

    I wanted to ask a question. If I lived in one stated for the whole tax season year and moved to to another state at the beginning of the following year and want my refund mailed to the state address I am in now, how do I go by letting the irs know to mail me a check at my new state address because I will have my old state address on my irs forms. I dont want them to send the check there. I hope someone understand what I am saying. lo