Your tax return is still being processed. A date will be provided when available

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages Your tax return is still being processed. A date will be provided when available

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Kate.
  • Topic Starter
    Sarah Barrett
      @lamom

Hi This is a point of reference/updates for those of you that has this exact message

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

no codes, no other info. Theres a lot of debate over “processing vs still being processed” I’ve been reading that this means the worst, however I haven’t seen anyone update from past years if they had this message a actually got their refund or if it was the worst what steps they took to resolve this. Im pretty worried and would like some informed info. So if you have this EXACT message lets talk here and update frequently.

Me:
      filed January 28th Head of Household with one child
      accepted January 28th
      had bars until February 14th I checked and had this still being processed message

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kate

I have the same issue saying my refund is still being processed

Anita1!
            @anita1

So, this is me: Filed 2/7 w/Turbo Tax, accepted email on 2/12, had status bar. 2/14, status bar gone 3/6 tt152 gone 3/6, got “refund still being processed” 3/6, transcript “2020 n.a” and tax return not received?! No, EIC or Stimulus issues? What was the point of filing early is we were going to get “resequenced” and now they are saying 10 weeks? Or in my case “return never received”??? Why send an email and give me a status bar saying received for the mythical 21 days???

Cheryl R Hughes

Turbo tax said I would get my refund on the 5th of march . on where’s my refund it say your return is still being processed . I’m in hardship on all my bills is their anyway you can speed up the process for me ty very much . before I’m homeless with out gas or electric with my kid ty

Amy Hoyt

I still haven’t received my stimulus payment yet

AlB

I filed March 22, Now April 22 message changed from “Being Processed” to “Your tax return is still being processed” “A refund date will be provided when available.”
                  I am assuming the delay is due to C19 checks being processed. Which I have not gotten due to paying the IRS last year and my refund for this year not yet having processed. Catch-22 anyone…

MandyB
                    @mandyb

I filed and was accepted on Feb 16th. EITC/CTC Never updated to PATH. WENT from 1 bar, refund amount and Topic 152 to “still being processed” about a week or so later and have been stuck there ever since. No codes, no 152, I can still see my refund amount. I can’t see my transcripts online and as of the 19th when I ordered my transcripts, there was no record of my return yet. Soo… I know that I was a weekly the past few years so unless I got resequenced or something else happened, i thought I would see an update this morning. Maybe tomorrow morning? My 21st day isn’t until a week from now. Trying to be patient!

Sarah Barrett
                      @lamom

Update!

I called the ins and apparently I was missing form 1095A (health insurance statement) so I had to fill out form 8962. If anyone has that
                      “Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.”
                      I suggest they call ASAP you never know unless you call

Tiff

Still no update !

as

filed 1/2/2019 accepted same day . my tax agent told me to wait next week

Tiff

Filed Jan.27
                            Accepted Jan.28
                            Bars went away Feb. 15-16 (don’t remember)
                            Filed HOH w/ 1 child

I have the message of refund still being processed. With tax topic 152

I called the irs yesterday 2/22 & the rep told me that there isn’t a difference between ‘processing’ and ‘still processing’. She basically told me to wait until after the 2/27 if i haven’t received anything.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.