Your tax return is still being processed

Home Forums Archives Under Review Your tax return is still being processed

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Zena.
  • Topic Starter
    Keekee

I filed 1/20 got a loan 1/23 and when I finally checked WMR it had a message that said YOUR TAX RETURN IS STILL BEING PROCESSED A REFUND DATE WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN ABAILABLE,.. What does that mean?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Zena
          @zena

Called today talked to a human. My letter is in the mail. My return got pulled for review. But review won’t start until March 16 and review takes 60 days. I filed Feb 4th . That man 10 years ago who flew his plane into an IRS building and killed a bunch of workers is a hero to me now.

Jaime

Sorry messed up fixing this, mine still says still processing with path act, called they told me mine is under review and they have to read that to everyone and I dont have to do anything. This is the first batch of refunds released, I always claim same children and no expenses so I dont understand why so many of us would be under review and I have not received anything by mail. So i dont understand. I no of 4 other people that i work with that are the same. Really wats going on.

Jaime

Jaimewv

Mimi

What is the advocate line? I am trying to get info on my ddd. Please help

brokeiana
                  @brokeiana

So guys I can’t check my transcript online so I decided to call the advocate line and ask for any updates on my account.

When I called Wednesday there had been no updates.

I was placed on hold for about 3 minutes.

When the lady came back to the call she told me my return was approved for the full expected amount and I have a DDD for 3/13!

I’m so happy guys!

So it has been exactly one week since my tax advocate submitted a release to the irs for my return.

My codes were:
                  45 day review!

brokeiana
                    @brokeiana

Hey guys.

570 and 971 with no DDD in site.

Has anyone in previous years or this year used an advocate to have the irs manually release tax return?

If so how long was the turn around?

My advocate submitted a release on Friday 03/01/19.

Is there any chance I can get a DDD this week?

jasmine D heard

How do I know if my refund in review its say it’s been process and it give me a date when my refund available does that its in review are I been audit

betty platt

i filed 1/26 2017 was due to receive my federal refund..on feb 19.then i went into a 45 days review.from feb 15.then march 5.what is really going on.im about to say forget my federal.refund i did get my state.on feb 13.im tired of waiting for my hard earned money.

kay

means its under review…be sure to check your mailbox.

mine says the same thing (no status codes, just topic 152) but i got a letter saying they wanted proof of my income, w2s and so forth. i filed early as well 1/29

(fyi, even if you filed 1/20 they might not have even accepted till the 29th unless they specifically told you they had)

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.