Your return is delayed message

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Your return is delayed message

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Missone.
  • Topic Starter
    Missone

Filed 3/4 and got this message today anyone else gotten this before?

We apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe.

You can continue to check back here for the most up to date information regarding your refund.

We understand your tax refund is very important and we are working to process your return as quickly as possible.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Missone

Great! Now can’t even get in to check WMR because it’s down! Tried to call and get the call volume too high recording! I’m over it!

Patiently waiting

I still have this message, I got it 1 day before the 21st day. Nothing on transcript

I am broke as F

Filed/Accepted 1/27. I had this delayed message since beginning of February. As of today, no updates and transcripts are still N/A. It’s been over 2 months now. They say this on WMR “We understand your tax refund is very important and we are working to process your return as quickly as possible.” This is complete BS! No, they DON’T UNDERSTAND! They are holding my F’ing refund for over 2 months!!!

DesperatelySeekingRefund

I received this message and still have no transcripts available. I called the IRS today and they stated that they currently see no issues on their end and it is just a delay in processing. I love as advised that some returns are taking about 6-8 weeks for processing.

Missone

Any updates for anyone with this message? Mine still says this and no transcript!

Arreyis

I have the same message, have had it since 2/27 on WMR. My transcripts have a code 570 additional action pending as the last action, and my as of and processing date are still 3/14. Hoping for something to change this week :(

Shara

First time I heard of that msg. The good thing about that message is they are working on your return. My return has been on the same msg for a VERY long time. Good luck!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.