WTH a "424" on my transcripts

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season WTH a "424" on my transcripts

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by steph.
  • Topic Starter
    Mommyof3
      @mommyof3

I’m so pissed

F/a 2/10
      2/15. Bars went away to “still” processing
      3/5. I’d verified
      3/7. Wmr “being” processed

150. 4/8/2019. 20191205
      806. 4/15/2019
      766. 4/15/2019
      768. 4/15/2019
      570. 4/8/2019
      424. 5/16/2019
      4464c dated 4/2/19

WTH is going on I have. Ta she called me Monday and said I was under review for wage verfication. Doesn’t this mean audit though

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        steph

okay I’m in the same boat as well. I just wish someone would tell me what is wrong so I can amend and fix it. Everything is right though so I just don’t get it smh

Mommyof3
            @mommyof3

My as of date changed from 6/3 to 6/10🤔🤔🤔

Mommyof3
              @mommyof3

Because these lazy government funding employees in Michigan are lazy and need to get some blank and maybe put a little pep in their step maybe they’ll work hard

Redacted
                @removed

Mommyof3, then why on earth haven’t you gotten your refund yet??

Mommyof3
                  @mommyof3

I have one had her for several weeks

Redacted
                    @removed

LADies, get you a Tax Advocate immediately. That’s what I’d do. It’ll definitely speed the process up!

StillwaitinginAZ

Yup 420 as of 5/17. They could have given me the 420 last week instead of waiting another week to push the day out one day. I’m over it!

Mommyof3
                        @mommyof3

StillwaitingAZ

Mine has the 5/17 as well

StillwaitinginAZ

Oh no Mommyof3, I can see mine on my phone but when I call the account line it now has an “as of date” of 5/17 instead of 5/16. I’m assuming I habe a 420 as well. THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!

Mommyof3
                            @mommyof3

420 now

Mommyof3
                              @mommyof3

Stillwaitingaz

Hope so😬😬😬

StillWaitingInAZ

Fingers crossed it’s a glitch!!!

Mommyof3
                                  @mommyof3

Same here and there are more on the other site as well this shit is fishy idc with no one says there are more audits then DDD it seems like if ur 60days are either almost up or up or 9weekz are up they threw that there ain’t no way uhhh unnn

StillWaitingInAZ

I got the 424 today to with the 5/16 date. There are quite a few of us that got it. Seems really odd to me that ALL of us are being audited.

Mommyof3
                                      @mommyof3

redacted b

LMAO😂😂😂…but I called her and left a message for her to call me Monday

Redacted
                                        @removed

@mommyof3,

Her problem is, she’s been laid, just never got off ever by a real man. Send her my way. I’ll dust that snatch off for her really good!

Hon, what I’d do is definitely cal her, and play dumb, like you don’t know what 424 means and ask if that’s your release code. Then let her explain to you her definition of what it means. That’s what I’d do.

Mommyof3
                                          @mommyof3

redacted b

Thanks so do u think I should still think I should send my info to my ta like she requested she’s kind of irritating sound like she haven’t got laid at all never in life she sounds really angry and it’s crazy after I got her not all of a sudden I have this 424

Redacted
                                            @removed

I’m so sorry this is happening to you guys. I don’t believe the 424 code means a definite audit. It just means the examiner or computer that’s processing your return isn’t sure and is requesting an audit. A real human will decide in the end whether you get one or not. I’d definitely call them. There was a glitch last year and for like a week everyone’s said 424 then they updated with a DDD.

Mommyof3
                                              @mommyof3

Shaun

I agree with u 1,000,000% this is crazy so now y’all want to audit like wth all this stressing I’ve been doing for months for it to all come to this. I just do the understand. But like you said Im over this as well they can keep it they bet not deduct another penny from me

Shaun

Same here. Checked mine this morning and had that 424 code. I heard that meant an audit. I’m officially over this whole tax season. It has been one thing after another. I really would be more satisfied if they just sent a letter stating that they’re keeping the money for whatever reason rather then keep posting all these stupid hold codes and delay tactics. I’m good though. I’ve changed my withholding to exempt and I’m gonna keep my own money. I’m done giving the government an interest free loan on my hard earned coins.

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.