Wmr updates / check in

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Wmr updates / check in

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Missone.
  • Topic Starter
    Jahnai

Any updates

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jeremy

No update for me. 20220705 Cycle, with Processing date 3/7/22. Fucking assholes need to hurry up

Atiyya
            @chill22

I filed with HRB on 2/23.
            Accepted a few minutes later.
            Transcripts updated last night 3/11
            WMF updated today with DDD on 3/16

Missone

Filed 3/4 no movement on wmr and no transcript

Brian

This weekend started out very difficult. Yesterday, I checked my transcripts five times with nothing updating. I checked WMR this morning and nothing. I literally just checked WMR a few minutes ago and received an APPROVED refund! I’m very, very grateful! I wish the best for all of you. May it come soon and last longer than you planned!

Bharris1799

Wmr keeps saying my info is incorrect but it’s not I’ve been tracking my refund for the last two months what could this mean?

Bharris1799

What does it mean when WMR says my info isn’t correct but I know it is?

Juju

Super long time lurker, first post. Filed and accepted 2/21, had one bar for a week, then still processing w no dollar amount and year ending 12/31. Today have still processing but the dollar amount is back. Transcripts NA. Had a baby last year, so I’m pretty sure that’s whats holding me up.

Bharris1799

Wmr can’t find me it says the info isn’t correct

TheBug

Filed 2/15 and accepted

Had the delay message for a week on wmr and updated today with fixed amount and ddd. Ctc was off because of the mail thing
                          Can’t access transcripts

Monica

Updated!! It’s over thank goodness!

Jonnytombstone

Updated this morning saying my refund was used to pay a past due balance. Account transcript shows the remaining refund amount after the balance paid off as code 150. No code 842 or whatever the refund issue code is.

Jahnai

Wmr updated !!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.