WMR information doesn't match

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages WMR information doesn't match

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Christina martin.
  • Topic Starter
    KEITH MAGEE

I filed 2-2 accepted 2-3, EIC, Child tax credit.

I was checking WMR daily and everything was normal. Processing. Processing processing. Then about 3 days ago I got information doesn’t match the records. So then i was screwing around with WMR and put in single for filing status and I got a processing message with no bars. WTF. does that mean they changed my filing status to single?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Christina martin

The IRS made a mistake and I got a letter saying I was getting more now when I try to check status it says amount doesn’t match. How can I check it now ??

Jonathan

@KeithMagee

What ever happened with your status?

Nicole
              @neeko901

My information disappeared from WMR over the weekend! I am not a PATHer and have a super small refund coming so it was kind of weird.

Smartie

I am dealing with the same issue. I’m still very nervous about it even after pulling my account transcript and tax transcript for this year. Everything looks good based on that but I’m still uneasy about not being able to get an update on WMR.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.