WMR Accepted/TT Pending

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season WMR Accepted/TT Pending

• This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by BluDream.
  • Topic Starter
    Apryl

WMR Accepted but TT shows pending with no sign of RAL anyone else in this boat?

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Laura
          @colson425

Filed today TT 1/23 still pending since this morning

BluDream

@Brit Brat my RAL just came through. I never got an email from TT, only an email from CK. The TT website is still saying pending with no updates.

BluDream

Yeah @ Brit Brat I think we will get emails from TT soon. I’m starting to see more people in the FB group say they are getting acceptance emails and RALs. So maybe TT is moving now. Who knows LOL

Brit Brat

BluDream, all is well I believe. I think Turbo may be updatings the system a little differently so It doesn’t crash. I’m just on edge since the TAX FAIRY always attempts to steal from my child and I. I’ll try to relax since the WMR is showing movement.

BluDream

No I am still waiting for the acceptance email also. I have been on one bar on WMR all day at this point. SMH

Brit Brat

BluDream – Thanks.

Just wondering if Turbo Tax system is just behind. I have yet to receive the email about being accepted. Have you received anything yet?

BluDream

Brit Brat you should be good. If anyone else adds the SSN it should automatically get rejected since yours has been accepted.

BluDream

Yay Apryl! Hopefully we aren’t too far behind you!

Brit Brat

Apryl, happy for you honey!

Brit Brat

Hi, all – Same here. I have to beat the annoying ‘bd” every year due to his illegal filing antics. Anywho, I just checked WMR and I have one bar. Yet, TURBO has not updated.

On topic, but off: Do you guys think I can relax now about the BD filing. Would you all say I’m good since it’s showing up in WMR?

Apryl, check WMR!

Apryl

Just updated and got RAL

Apryl

Very frustrating

BluDream

Same here. Filed 1/22/23, had 1 bar by 11am today but still no emails from TT or CK.

T

Yep! Filed 1/22/23. Nothing on TT. Wmr – one bar!

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.