Will you be walking the path alone tonight

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Will you be walking the path alone tonight

• This topic has 27 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Target.
  • Topic Starter
    Target

Happy Valentines Day all in Taxlandia (IGMR). And to Pathers, it isn’t such a lonely path, is it? It’s Vday, if you’re walking the path alone tonight. I’ll be here to keep you company!

Signed,
      I walk this path alone!

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Target

Lol @Shane, me too, sort of, sometimes. Ha! One slip and I’m out, or, they are out. I’m too old to waste anymore of my time on the wrong people, 18 yrs w one person was all the wasted yrs & life I had. YES, they were all wasted – don’t tell the kids that. 😂

Honestly, I believe he hid the actual return amount from me, too. I get back, single, what we got together. That limey little. Well, what happens when one handles all the finance. Well, he handled the family finances, I handled my own. Ladies, you know what I mean. Ha!

Single or no, I hope everyone is having a great night. And to think, Vday on a Friday /weekend. All you lucky attached people be good to each other. Don’t wake up single ♡

Jones

What are the codes everyone is talking about, and where are they on the transcript?

patientlywaiting

Happy Valentines everyone!!!! Hopefully we all will have a happy valentines ending tonight when wmr updates :)

Shane

I’ve been walking the path alone for 2 years now…by choice until just recently lol

KateNN

@redacted Doing GREAT! WMR hasn’t updated yet but transcripts did. 846 for 2/20. Praise the lord! No other codes so it really did just take an extra week this year!

Redacted
                    @removed

Good evening @KateNN!! How’s are ya?? :)

Jen
                      @sassybasschick

And they say romance is dead… 😂

KateNN

Evening @redacted!!

@sassybasschick
                        8 tall boys, a spat & some rumblings… 😂😂😂 Best summary ever!

Onenone

So I just checked some threads in the 2019 tax year in this forum site to see anything that might spark interest. The 17th of February 2018 which was a Saturday, a lot of people started seeing ddd and updates on wmr. Even though the irs said the same message “no refunds before mid February for actc and eitc filers. So the middle of February last year was the 14th but no big updates till sat the 17th. With that said, middle of this month would be day 14… and the 15th is a Saturday so I don’t think it’d be unreasonable to believe there will be a mass update tomorrow!

Redacted
                            @removed

Lol 😆

Jen
                              @sassybasschick

Lol

Jen
                                @sassybasschick

Meh. He’s from the Midwest. Pretty sure he was bottle fed that stuff as a baby. 😊

Redacted
                                  @removed

@sassybasschick,

I feel sorry for you. PBR tall boys x 8 = very bad violent farts you should never “trust”!

Danielle

Stuck at work

Jen
                                      @sassybasschick

Well. Thought i could delete my old comment and clarify. Clearly not. LOL

Redacted
                                        @removed

You ladies are all welcome to come to my place!! :)

Jen
                                          @sassybasschick

Not single, but file alone. As for tonight, I’m up alone. He’s already passed out cuz he found PBR tall boy 4 packs for 50% off at the gas station early in the day (called it a Valentine’s present to himself). So 8 tall boys, some mumblings, and a minor spat later, he’s passed out and I’m up watching The 100 😂 ❤️ He did make the BLTs I asked for a few days ago for dinner tonight though (smoked the bacon – good af). 🤷‍♀️ Gotta love him. Happy Valentine’s day! 🤦‍♀️😂❤️

Jen
                                            @sassybasschick

Not single, but file alone. As for tonight, he’s already passed out cuz he found PBR tall boy 4 packs for 50% off at the gas station early in the day (called it a Valentine’s present to himself). So 8 tall boys, some mumblings, and a minor spat later, he’s passed out and I’m up watching The 100 😂 ❤️ He did make the BLTs I asked for a few days ago for dinner tonight though (smoked the bacon – good af). 🤷‍♀️ Gotta love him. Happy Valentine’s day!

Mrsschmitty722
                                              @mrsschmitty722

Hahahaha I’m with @Jstarr

Jessica

I am walking this path alone as well….. Dang nabbit….

Jennifer Starr
                                                  @jstarr

Technically not walking the PATH alone, but the Mister doesn’t really care and lets me do all the lurking and stalking, he just sits back and waits for me to tell him we have extra money. Sometimes I don’t tell him and just take the squids on a shopping spree.

Jim Z
                                                    @jimz

Hah redacted B. Ive been posting here for years and I remember you. All good things of course heheh. I’m walking the path too. Here’s hoping it’s quicker than last year!

Erica
                                                      @tryingtopatientlywait

I’ll be here tonight, as well. Not a newbie, but I don’t post much. I’m walking this lonely Path with you guys.

Zannah

Single af so will be creeping on here tonight for sure

Redacted
                                                          @removed

Yea you can call me that it’s fine lol.

Target

Looking forward to it, Mart man. Well, it’s still early, can I call you that? Too soon? I am sort of the newbie. Lol.

Redacted
                                                              @removed

I’m all alone. I’ll be here as well. ❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.