Who’s waiting for CASH APP deposit DDD 3_23_22

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Who’s waiting for CASH APP deposit DDD 3_23_22

• This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Her girl hey.
  • Topic Starter
    Chasity

Finally received DDD of 3_23_22, using cash app for my method. Anyone else? Let’s keep each other updated, it honestly can be here at anytime now.🌻

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Her girl hey

Got it this morning! See y’all next year! Good luck.

Virginia

Just hit yayyy good luck everyone

Virginia

It’s early but still nothing cashapp ddd 3/23/22 was really wishing to wake up to it this morning in my account anyone else?

Chasity

Check now just got mine!! 🌻

Nancy

Nothing yet not even pending maybe it will be same day.

Alexis

No movement for me yet checking to see if anyone else did?

Eric

I’m waiting!

Sarah

Brother and I have cash app waiting for both have also made sure I have the notifications on so I’ll know exactly when!

Chasity

I’m hoping for sooner rather than later for all off us. Peeps told me if I had fees it would go to bank then to me so I think same day for me. But if you guys had no fees it’s going to come straight from IRS to you, so sooner for you all. 🌻

Virginia

Cashapp and did 3/23/22 too hoping any day on or before

Nancy

I was just about to start this topic. Thank you for doing it will update here nothing yet.

Mercedes

I filed 3/15/22 minutes later they got it. 3/19/22 Ddd for 3/23/22 i see date of by 3/28/22 when do you think it come? I have 4/15 date on too?

Kim

I’m waiting I was told it comes two days early with these type of cards so I got cash app one. Maybe tomorrow it is Monday we will see sun rise if it’s early or if it’s the same day on the check.

Ashley

Same

Miguel

I am waiting will update here when I see movement need it ASAP

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.