Who can view trans with 570/971 and tax summary on irs website

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Who can view trans with 570/971 and tax summary on irs website

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Ms tax.
  • Topic Starter
    Ms tax

I can now see 2021 tax summary with adjustments made. Do you think I’m close to a dd

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Justgowithit

I’m just waiting til Friday. Hopefully it updates in this week long span I’ve been reading about. If that’s the case then I’m ok with 4 more days…the lovely IRS red said usually we will get our refunds before the letter reaches us.

Ms tax

I hope

Ambedawn

@msTax I’m pretty confident you will update Friday with a DD

Ms tax

I’m a daily they updated my tax summary yesterday. I have 05

Jay

i called the IRS cause I have those same codes they said it could take up to 4 weeks & they adjusted mine cause of the stimulus. People been claiming they had those codes & it updated a week later so lets see. I had the 570/971 codes for almost a week now.

MizuSeirei
                    @mizuseirei

If you are a daily, you may see a ddd sometime this week. I wont be able to know until Friday, as I am a weekly and they will only touch my transcripts once per week.

MizuSeirei
                      @mizuseirei

I’m in the same boat, but i’m a weekly. If they updated your transcripts today, then that may mean that you are a daily (cycle codes ending with numbers 1 through 4 are dailys and ending with 5 are weeklies).

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.