What does the “As of date” mean

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season What does the “As of date” mean

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Curious.
  • Topic Starter
    LostAndConfused

Cycle code ending in 05.. the as of date says 2/13/23. Just curious what that means exactly. Filed 1/25 accepted quickly. I am a pather

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Curious

So logging in for transcripts it says system maintenance till 6am. Is this what it says when there are updates?? Updating on a Sunday?? Someone explain this to me!?

PatienceIsKey

I was told that the as of date is a timeline as to when your refund should be completed but it’s usually a few days before or after…my DDD WAS 5 DAYS before my as of date but received it 10 days before. 3/14 as of date(last year) DDD 3/9 received 3/4

Meme

As of date is the day they will take out any owed money. Your refund typically comes a few days before or after that date/

FelineFrenzy

It’s a tickle Date, if it hasn’t processed by then…it changes to a later date, and then again and again until processed

AC
                  @ashar

Just the day they want your return to be done processing I was told.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.