Weekly/Daily update change

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Weekly/Daily update change

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Stephie21.
  • Topic Starter
    Mama2four

Has any once scorched on and off from weekly to daily. Going by codes from the last 6 years I was weekly 2017 and 2016, daily 2015 and 2014 and weekly 2013 and 2012.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Stephie21

Mine has changed each year based on credits/adjustments. This year I only get EIC (kids are 17 so no CTC or ACTC) and I’m daily. Last year I got EIC and ACTC and claimed student loan interest and I was a weekly, same with the year before that. 3 years ago ex claimed kids and I was a daily that year

Randall

How can you tell if you are weekly or daily?

ray c

not sure. But I don’t think it matters because the IRS can throw a curve ball at us anytime they want. Nothing is in stone as far as cycle codes, weekly or daily. I have learned to stop checking the IRS website and simply check your bank or credit union. Its more reliable and faster. Many times they will tell you if somethings pending or not. The IRS wont tell you much of anything.

jessica143

I thought I read somewhere online it changes from year to year (or can). I was weekly in 2015 and daily 02 and 03 in 2016 and 2017. Not sure what I’ll be this year as transcripts are still blank

Mama2four

*switched

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.