Weeklies ONLY

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Weeklies ONLY

• This topic has 21 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by GoFigure.
  • Topic Starter
    ProudFatherOF1

Who’s a weekly account for sure and still haven’t updated ? Put F/A date? Any letters sent out and date? And if so what type of letter and date on letter? And WMR update?Here F/A 2/21 lost bars 2/29 called 3/6 letter received 3/14 letter dated 3/11 called 3/16 for IDV WMR updated 3/18 from STILL to BEING

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        GoFigure

@845Jamea
          CP05 is not random, it’s usually wage verification. Self employment and/or w2. Something’s not adding up there where ur tax return is, my case is a w2 which crossed paths with my employer (I filed 1/28). So I was put to bottom of pile. Got a TA and faxed over my last paystub along with employer name and phone number to validate. I have self employment income too, but my 1099’s were all accounted for they said.

845jamea

It is a cp05 letter, simple return filed joint married one w2 3 kids my wife’s a stay at home mom

GoFigure

I agree God leads the way, that’s why he has given us outside resources to utilize at times, just saying. 🤗

ProudFatherOF1

@GoFigure I appreciate your kind words soo much it’s very inspiring but I am going to keep my mind off things and just let God lead the way. Your truly a scholar 😇

GoFigure

@ProudFatherof1
                  Hang in there buddy. Stay strong, keep your mind busy, but be proactive on things you can change (I suggest u get your local congressman involved if u fall into bad circumstances…they can def speed stuff up…they can put a Congressional Inquiry on things, etc.). 🤗

GoFigure

@845jamea
                    You filed a 2019 tax return, so it’ll be based on ur 2019 it says. You being in review does not make u as “never filed 2019” status. You filed. Curious…did u get a CP05 review letter or a 4464 review letter????
                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2020/03/26/when-you-file-your-2019-tax-return-will-impact-your-stimulus-payment/amp/

845jamea

Filed: January 15 (h/r online)
                      IDV letter feb 11th verified over phone right away
                      March 16 60 day review letter.

My question is if we are under review will that effect the stimulus check if I didn’t file in a 2018 income .

GoFigure

@thicks
                        I like ur soul/spirit

thicks
                          @thicks

@ProudFatherOF1, don’t look to man, look to God!

ProudFatherOF1

@everyone this is a nightmare but tbh I’m tryna convince you guys that yours is coming when in fact I’m really tryna convince myself for better days. I have to wait on unemployment I have to wait for irs I have to wait on this damn stimulus and that itself is 3 wks out? I just read ppl experiences on here to try and keep my sanity. Y’all really help man no cap

Jacqui

Weekly here 🙋🏼‍♀️. Got my 4464c letter dated 3/17…first time ever getting a review letter. Filed the same as I always do, EIC and CTC, nothing new or different. Transcripts all say N/A. Went to “still being processed” two days ago. Hope for an update tomorrow.

Michalynn23
                                @michalynn23

F/A 1/29
                                Bar gone 2/13
                                Called 3/3 was told needed to ID verify. Said letter was sent 2/27
                                Received letter 3/10 dated 3/5
                                ID verified successfully on 3/10
                                Wmr updated from still to being processed on 3/12
                                No further updates and transcripts after blank.

Frustrated and Disappointed

Carrie
                                  @cadkins85

F/A 1-27…Path 2-15…checked transcripts on 2-28 ..cycle code 0705, processing date 3-2….570 3-2….971 notice issued 3-9..called irs immediately and was told they were missing a w2 for last year…actually got my letter on 3-9 and still waiting for a TA to call so I can try to get something moving. No change to my transcripts except the tracking number since the first time I checked…

5Piece

🤞 for the 1st!!!

Stillwaiting
                                      @stillwaiting-2

Filed 1/18, accepted 1/27, recived id verify 2/18 called same day said was successful, recieved 4464c letter on 3/9, husbands stayed at still being, mine says being, nothing else, trascripts show return was processed but refund not sent and everything matches exactly what i filed

ProudFatherOF1

Good morning you guys we have 48 hrs that will make or break us…I’m spreading positivity that in all hopes things will work in our favor. Stay safe and prayed

Mimi

F/a 1/21 and 1/22. Never got letter calked 3/2 rep act like irs didnt have new add. Said had to IDv wait 4 ltr. Clld bck 3/4 2 b sure lady said ltr went out 2/27. Got ltr 3/7 dated 3/2?? IDV 3/9 updated from still 2 being 3/12 no more movement.

ProudFatherOF1

@netherdragon so we in the same boat. I talked to my cousin she filed before opening day and didn’t receive for refund until February. She stated also it never took her a month so my guess they really behind smh. Will keep you updated if any changes

@gofigure I’m hoping and praying 🙏🏽TY 4 the positive vibes

thicks
                                              @thicks

I filed about a week after @netherdragon and got my 5071C letter to IDV about a week before theirs.

I really think the IRS works from the top of the pile. Last in, first out. It’s really inconvenient for the earliest filers!

Moral of the story: If you claim credits regulated by PATH, don’t file until 2/15. Periodt!

GoFigure

Hmmmm…this Saturday u might get your DDDate! Fingers crossed for you!! 🤗

Netherdragon
                                                  @netherdragon

F/A – 1/28/20 Claimed EITC

Around 2/16/20 went from Processing one bar to losing bars and saying “Still being processed”
                                                  3/7/20 received ID verify letter, had to wait until monday because the 7th was on a Saturday
                                                  3/9/20 Successfully ID verified by phone
                                                  3/12/20 WMR status changed from “Still being processed” to “We have received your tax return and it is being processed”

Hasn’t changed since

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.