We have received your return and it is being processed

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season We have received your return and it is being processed

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by ReleaseDamienJohnsonsBREADfuckoctavia.
  • Topic Starter
    Wes H
      @weshfromky

Changed from still being processed to being processed. Is that good ? Movement maybe? My amount still there .

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ReleaseDamienJohnsonsBREADfuckoctavia

mine has been stuck on this message for 2 weeks,

Rj

@quentin on my wmr

Quentin

@Rj was this updated on WMR for you or on your transcripts?

Rj

I got my refund date ad is verify 2 weeks ago got a date today !!!!

Quentin

Any updates?

JLB1270
                    @brayb

My WMR changed from “Still Being Processed” to the standard “We have received your return and it is Being Processed” after I id verified, (received 5071c letter). That was almost one month ago but still no refund for me. Accepted Feb 11th. Bar and 152 still missing but amount there. I update weekly so…if any change it will occur overnight. Every situation is different but I know the “Still” is bad..so either way…that is good news.

Rj

Same hope I get mines

Quentin

@Lookloo thank you for responding. Fingers crossed we will see a DDD very soon!

Lookloo

Refund happened with me in three days after that occurred

Quentin

I’m in the same boat i went from still processing to it is being processed on WMR? Has anyone seen a trend where this shows a DDD date on the transcript soon?

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.