We Cannot provide any info about your refund?!

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season We Cannot provide any info about your refund?!

• This topic has 116 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by wecannotprovideanyinfo.
  • Topic Starter
    Robert P

Ok so Short story, Filed on the 27th accepted on the 28th. I’d say about the 1st-2nd is when the bats disappeared and I got this…,”
      We cannot provide any information about your refund.
      If you electronically filed a complete and accurate tax return you should receive your refund in about 21 days from the received date. If you mailed your return please allow 6 weeks.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
      Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
      If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
      A copy of this page.
      A copy of your tax return.
      The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.
      The date you mailed your return.
      Please mention reference number 9001 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
      IRS Hours of Service:
      Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
      Call:
      1-800-829-0582, when asked for an extension, enter 362.
      From outside the US call 267-941-1000.
      TTY/TDD: 1-800-829-4059” I’ve heard of TT 152 I need answers though!. Thanks

Viewing 115 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        wecannotprovideanyinfo

Any updates here

BelieverinChrist

Call the 877# for TA you could be on hold over 2 hours but wait. A TA will look you up. Tell you exactly what is wrong. She have me case# phone# and fax# before my TA called me and I faxed.
            Proof of hardship:
            Low bank balance
            Pawn receipts
            Letter of late rent
            Last pay stub and w2 from employer she stated it wasn’t reported.
            Checked wmr this a.m. ddd of may 13!!!.
            In total about 2 weeks to get it or Is be waiting past June14th. Maybe another letter?????
            GET A TA STAY ON HOLD!

Neik

I verified my identity 3/28.. I recieved a letter a week ago saying it would take an additional 60 days to review my tax return. I’m so confused I thought I needed to just verify my identity why are you reviewing my taxes if I passed the identity test??….. This is so annoying and I’m fed up and I give up. I will just exempt the rest of the year since I wont get my money.

Cory Peterman

I E-filed my taxes back in March 2019 I got my state return 2 weeks after I did my taxes but have not received my federal & the irs keeps saying they have no information about my refund! I need to know what to do so I can get my refund thank you appreciate it

Jaylen

I finally updated to we recurved your return it’s being processed after 3 months of we cannot provide information do we’ll c what happens not counting on it anytime soon

Nikki

Update information if U call the Tax Advocate line and give them your info they will tell U what is going on with your tax return. The number is (877) 777-4778. I found out today that wages was not matching.

My message was on the we cannot provide any information about the return with the code 9001. It updated last Tuesday to a generic message of we have receive your tax refund and it is being processed. I finally called back today because the 9 weeks for verification is up. I tried calling the original number from the message but could not get thru because of high call volume. So I decided to call the Tax Advocate number and spoke to someone that told me exactly what was wrong with my taxes.

MargeInCharge
                      @margeeatshamsammys

Checking: did anyone NOT update off of this to “return is being processed” on April 30th?

WhyThe90

I’m sure they all hate your ugly ass too! 🤷🏽‍♀️ @Nick Bell sooo uhh what does that have to do with the irs? Not a damn thing stay in LHP with that gang talk don’t think you will make it much further 😅😂

Lynn Texas

@whythe90
                          Actually ,it was more to it. I filed 1/21 and didn’t know about the verification. Called 2/20 verified and was told by the IRS I was good to go. Weeks went by with no change saw people who verified on here at the same time get a DDD …. so I called back 3/11 and was told the same thing… I’m good. 3/20 I felt that something was still wrong and called the Tax Advocate service and found that my return was on hold because my income wasn’t verified. If I wouldn’t have called the TA’s I would still be waiting

WhyThe90

@Lynn Texas congrats on your ddd news! So basically from when you verified it took 8 weeks to see a change on WMR?… and you will have your funds on the 9th week? Or did it take the whole 9 weeks before you even updated with a date?

Lynn Texas

*update* Finally got a DDD after 90days of waiting!!!

Lynn Texas

Also I originally filed 1/22 and didn’t know about the verification until late feb

Lynn Texas

@Scotty, I didn’t wait the 9 weeks. It didn’t feel right so I called the Tax Advocates and found that my income was showing. It depends on your situation if u need to call and get help.

Scotty

@ Lynn Texas
                                    Thank you for replying back I just wanted to get a exact timeframe I might end of waiting for my refund I know everyone’s situation is different but from the looks of things it looks like it’s taking 6 out of the 9 weeks they tell you you have to wait so I’ll be on the look out maybe the first week of may hopefully sooner good luck everyone

Lynn Texas

@scotty
                                      Yes, I have to ID verify. I verified 2/20. As of yesterday the WMR is still saying the same thing.

Scotty

@ Lynn Texas
                                        Did you have to ID Verify and are you still getting the same message on wmr because every time i check it it continues to say we cannot provide info filed and accepted 1/14 ID verified on 3/22

Lynn Texas

Hey fellow filers, *update* I have finally talked to a TA on the 12 and was told my return was released but there’s no DD. It can deposit tomorrow or next week.
                                          So there’s hope!!! I’ve been waiting since 1/22

Klew

Filed 1/24 on-line and was accepted the next day. I have received my state return but no federal. Received the letter to verify my identity. I did that on 2/19. My information cannot be provided when I go to WMR. It has been 5 1/2 weeks since I verified my identity. I called last week and was told I was approved and all was good. I guess when they say to wait an additional 9 weeks they mean it. :( I have heard 6 weeks so I am hoping I get my refund next week.

Akeli

My return was accepted on the 12th of Feb and only 1 day it showed that it has been approved then it showed the same messages about not being able to provide a refund. It has already been 6 weeks and still nothing. Always on hold when I call IRS so I don’t know what’s going on with my tax. Any advice?

Ashley

You guys got a check or direct deposit?

DP

I got my refund check!

Simona

Filed 1/8 using previoud years w-2 (same job 6years, no income change; compang was bought in 2015, but w2 info remained under old company up to 2017)

Accepted 1/14 (cant remember if i ever had any bars; if i did i missed it)

2/19 received ID verify letter; verified same day online

2/25 called IRS to check status, had to ID verify again online

Have always had 9001 code since the very beginning (did find out late january that company w-2 info changed)

At some point my account transcript changed from “no file returned” to an automated letter telling me the IRS cant provide any info, and to call the ID theft line myself or have my representative call a telephone number

Mailed amended return certified on 3/11(included updated w2 with same income, but different company name and company TIN, also original stamped childcare receipt from my daughter’s nursery school), tracking says it was delivered 3/13.

Still no update since the transcript became a letter about ID theft.

This has been a living nightmare from hell. I depend on that money to balance all bills and keep myself in good financial standing, so this has been confusing and fristrating ordeal. The IRS tells me nothing except “wait 9 weeks” after ID verify. No other mailed letters since ID Verify, and IRS claims return went back to processing after telephone ID Verify. I give up. :(

Melissa Kreutner

When I finally got through they told me that my employer (ivy tech college) hadn’t reported my employment to them and that it would be another at least 45 -90 days before it would be resolved. I had all of the exact same info on my wmr as u have listed above.

Donna

Filed March 4th and still nothing under my info. No record of anything, even with my state returns. NY here. What is going on????

Momof3❤️

I actually filed around February 15. My status said the same exact thing. After it saying that for weeks without a update so I decided to call and was told to Id verify. Went into my local office on the 13th of March. Woke up Wednesday morning to an upside that they received my return and it’s being processed. Today woke up with a due date of the 27th. So it’s moving.

KingC89

Call again macus210. Act as if you got the same verification letter in the mail again. Same tax year. Same control number. Same everything . They will tell you to disregard it. Then you can ask them how everything is looking and they will tell you what’s real instead of saying wait the 9 weeks. Normally, they will tell you to just wait it out. Eff that nonsense.

Marcus210

On phone same day

KingC89

@Marcus210 and Phil, did you guys verify online or over the phone? The first year I filed online was 2016 and I waited forever. I called the IRS and they said they were showing no records of me identifying myself. Wtf? I had to verify again over the phone. I checked online today with DDD of 03/27/19.

Phil

@Marcus210 I’m in the same boat f/a 1/15 and still nothing verified 2/15 maybe it has something to do with how early we filed hopefully we’re in the next round because this is sickening watch others get it days after verifying.

Marcus210

F/a 1/16
                                                                    Id verified on 2/15
                                                                    What the hell is going on. This is bs. Taking too long. When will i get my return .

Ashley

How do you know your date of deposit on tax transcripts? I still have no updates on wmr….

Marcus210

No update!!! Smh

• #4318487
                                                                        Lynn Texas

*Update*after weeks of nothing I had to reach to TA’s, I called Monday 3/18 and stayed on hold for 2hrs until the office was closed. Tuesday morning I called at 7a and was on hold for another 2hrs almost 3, but I was approved to have them open my case.
                                                                          I was told that my refund is in review because my employer didn’t report my earnings. How is this possible when I have W2’s your guess is as good as mines. Also, unemployement is also claiming that I had earnings with them in 2018. I did not, I worked the whole yr with my current employer. I won’t know anything until Friday. People make sure you know how your return was filed through ur tax preparer because if you can’t answer the questions regarding ur refund, they are marking it fraudulent. Just because you didn’t pay attention to the information all the way.

• #4317551
                                                                          Marcus210

Same here called this morning. Irs lady to me to call back after may 10th. Smh….

• #4317535
                                                                            LATONYA S SATCHER

I have verifed online as well received my Congrats/Confrimation and this was on 3/6 and called the IRS just now and she told me to act as if I just filed on the 6th and it will be 9wks she said it may take that long :-( She said just hang in there and give at least 6 weeks before i call back and wait that long also to check the WMR tool. THIS IS SO SAD!!!

• #4317517
                                                                              av

I verified on the 25th of Feb, filed in January talked to tax advocate and they stated the IRS needs an additional 45 days from the date that is on my tax transcript which is March 25th. It just keeps getting delayed longer and longer. The way it is going my refund will not be back till July…. :”(

• #4317505
                                                                                Vee

Filed using TT last 2/14/19, approved the same day
                                                                                  Refund Status: Received, then showed the same Tax Topic 152 for a couple of weeks -_-

Got the letter for ID verification 3/7/19, couldn’t verify online for some reason – so I called 3/11/19 they said it’ll take 9 weeks to process the DD

3/15/19 Refund Status: still the same Tax Topic 152 – called and requested for a tax advocate, they said the Refund Stat should be updated within 1-2 weeks after you verify

3/17/19 Refund Status: Refund Approved

DDD 3/20/19

• #4317496
                                                                                  Danni
                                                                                    @dani

No

• #4317473
                                                                                    Marcus210

Has anyone updated???

• #4316285
                                                                                      Marcus210

31 days since ID verify and still NO UPDATE!!!
                                                                                        SMH!!!😠

• #4315296
                                                                                        av

DP I have called and I get three different stories from the tax advocate so who knows. Hopefully something updates soon. My website still says can not give any information. However my tax transcript does have those codes except for the last one with a refund date…lol I filed back in January and Verified on the 25th of Feb. Fingers crossed something updates for the good next week.

• #4315268
                                                                                          DP

Don’t worry av, i’m sure you will see an update on 3/22.

When did you originally file?

It might be a good idea to contact a tax advocate and just get a idea of whats going on. I noticed when I called the number on WMR, the people were really unhelpful.

I filed on 1/31, received my verification letter on 3/2, and today I received a DDD of 3/22

Here were my codes:

Blank transcript before 3/8
                                                                                            On 3/8:
                                                                                            150 Tax return filed 20191005 03-25-2019
                                                                                            806 W-2 or 1099 withholding 04-15-2019
                                                                                            660 Estimated tax payment 03-16-2018
                                                                                            896 Overpayment Credit Offset 03-25-2019
                                                                                            971 Notice issued 03-25-2019
                                                                                            570 Additional account action pending 03-25-2019
                                                                                            On 3/15
                                                                                            571 Resolved additional account action 04-01-2019
                                                                                            846 Refund issued 03-22-2019

I have no idea why everything is dated for the future?? But whatever, fingers crossed I get my refund on the 22nd, fingers crossed you get a update on the 22nd

• #4315254
                                                                                            av

DP Nothing has changed on my end says the same thing it did before. : ”'(

• #4315203
                                                                                              Cristy

I didn’t get update today .

Returns accepted 1/22/19
                                                                                                ID verify 1st time on 2/12/19
                                                                                                Had to reverfiy on 3/1/19 by phone because online must have not worked if I didn’t call to check I wouldn’t have known
                                                                                                My codes
                                                                                                150 3/11/19
                                                                                                570 3/11/19
                                                                                                766 7/15/19
                                                                                                Also the date at the top that shows the balance did change last week from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19 but the dates at the bottom remain the same .
                                                                                                I called irs yesterday and they said to wait the 9 weeks and they couldn’t look at my file which I thought was odd.
                                                                                                Anybody got any thoughts on my refund ?

• #4315202
                                                                                                AR

DP

This is what my transcript says…

RETURN DUE DATE OR RETURN RECEIVED DATE (WHICHEVER IS LATER) Apr. 15, 2019
                                                                                                  PROCESSING DATE March 25, 2019

… does that mean mine is 3/25?

• #4315189
                                                                                                  DP

av, did you get any updates to your transcript today?

• #4314954
                                                                                                    av

DP Happy for you my transcript still shows no DD yet.

• #4314670
                                                                                                      DP

My transcript shows a DD date of 3/22 yayy

• #4314656
                                                                                                        Areil Smith

Irs received my paper return (IP pin was lost)
                                                                                                          It said received 2-27 bars disappeared next day .. Called 4 days ago .. They said due to IP pin needed to verify. I did over the phone . They closed that review same day .. I Kno they say 9 weeks but what are you guys averaging out as far as time between verification and ddd

• #4313756
                                                                                                          av

DP thanks, I have tried to call them I have left messages so hopefully I get a response back from them or see it tomorrow. Thank you for the info.

• #4313709
                                                                                                            DP

av,

when I spoke to the advocate about my refund, she said the reason I got the 570 was because due to the amount, it needed approval.

If they processed your refund, and you log into IRS.gov and see your 2018 AGI, there is a good chance you will have a DD date tomorrow in your transcript.

My WMR still says cannot provide any info. My transcripts don’t show any DD dates but since the advocate told me they couldn’t take my case because a refund was already scheduled, i’m inclined to believe them.

• #4313687
                                                                                                              av

DP my cycle code on my transcript said 20191005
                                                                                                                and I had the code of 570 Additional account action pending. Than there was a processing date of 3/25/19. I hope you are right this is ridiculous the way things are going this year I received my state long ago than they want you to verify your identity none of it makes any sense. Fingers crossed.

• #4313658
                                                                                                                DP

av, if your cycle ends in 05, you should be getting a update tomorrow, hopefully your refund too

• #4313086
                                                                                                                  av

DP I am in the same situation as you I verified on the 25th of Feb and I have the same codes as you do however the tax transcript states no deposit date? Do you have other dates that show up on your transcript? I have 3/25/19 on my processing date.

• #4312750
                                                                                                                    DP

Update, I spoke to a tax advocate and they said I was scheduled for a refund on 03/15, even though my transcript doesn’t reflect it yet (maybe because im a weekly)

• #4312509
                                                                                                                      Dan

I verified my I.D on Feb 25th and my wmr hadnt changed. just got off the phone with an advocate and was told that another department picked up my return and i have to give them 60 days to review. The IRS sucks!!!

• #4311180
                                                                                                                        Meg

Mine still says cannot provide any information and I verified the 25th of February

• #4311161
                                                                                                                          DW

I finally got my DDD for 3/13/19. For those who have verified and it’s been more than a week. I suggest calling that number with the 362 ext and requesting a tax advocate. I used one last year and trust me it expedites the process. Good luck to you all.

• #4311132
                                                                                                                            Meg

I filed February 2nd got accepted the same day .. few days go by bars disappear with the cannot provide any information message! 152 tax topic and reference #9001 I called after the 21 days verified 25th of February everything was good and I’m still getting cannot provide any information about your refund. Can someone tell me what’s wrong.. they say 9 weeks

• #4310962
                                                                                                                              Ananda

UPDATE I just got my direct deposit today.

• #4310941
                                                                                                                                Danielle

Im n the same boat.. I filed and accpt. 1/28 then got letter 2/15 & verified same day.. Wmr still cannot provide info.. What do this mean exactly??? Not sure what that damn president did but its delayed alot of this… They need to update software before tax time… Uggh

• #4310930
                                                                                                                                  DP

I’m on cycle 20191005

My transcripts updated this morning

971 Notice Issued
                                                                                                                                    570 Additional account action pending

Hopefully WMR updates tomorrow, it still says unable to provide info. But since i’m on a weekly cycle I believe it will update tonight.

• #4310784
                                                                                                                                    Robert S

Robin

How did you speak to an advocate?

• #4310685
                                                                                                                                      Koka

RitaThomas

We are tired of YOU. Go away. It’s 2019, nobody here is falling for your scam.

• #4310671
                                                                                                                                        RitaThomas

Are you tired of being in debt? Are you tired of working hard everyday and still not making ends meet? Well I have info on making legit money today! If you have an active bank account, call or text me at 469-530-4599. No scams no frauds! 2 hour process, same day payouts!!

• #4310655
                                                                                                                                          Robin

Ok so I too have this message on my wmr I called and talked to an advocate today I I’d verified on 2-27 she said my wmr hasn’t updated but what she can see I have a DDD of 3-13. I’m so excited to finally have all this behind me this year. Good luck to everyone who hasn’t seen any movement yet just know its coming!!!!

• #4310632
                                                                                                                                            Ananda

I had to call in to verify, and she said it takes another 9 weeks to push through and for me to just keep watching bc sometimes it’s sooner than that. So I imagine if you did your 5071c verification online and you didn’t talk to an actual person, that’s the same case for you.

• #4310410
                                                                                                                                              DP

Update: filed accepted 1/31, got 5071c verification letter on 3/2, still no updates to transcript or WMR

• #4309871
                                                                                                                                                Irradical

If your a weekly they will end in 05

• #4309868
                                                                                                                                                  Steph

I verified on the 15th no update called yesterday said I would have to keep waiting I’m so annoyed I’m praying all of us get a update this weekend 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• #4309847
                                                                                                                                                    Ashley

No updayes here. Verified id on feb 14

• #4309826
                                                                                                                                                      Marcus210

Has anyone got an update after ID verify????????

• #4309796
                                                                                                                                                        DP

Will do, no updates yet.. I am starting to think i’m a weekly because the one update I got happened on a saturday

my transcripts still say N/A no record of return filed

• #4309336
                                                                                                                                                          Irradical

Dp,

Let me know how you make out. Same is going on for me

• #4309258
                                                                                                                                                            DP

Update,

ID verified on 3/2

WMR still showing unable to provide info

Calling IRS now for a update, at least a confirmation that my ID verify was received

• #4308569
                                                                                                                                                              Dawn M

On Feb 18 filed and accepted by IRS and since the next day when I put my info in WMR it says that I didn’t put in the right info, but I am. What could be going on ??? Has this happened to anyone, it seems like my return isn’t in the system, but they accepted it!! What should I do???

• #4308373
                                                                                                                                                                DW

Got my letter today!

• #4308338
                                                                                                                                                                  DP

Just to give a update,

so I filed on 1/31

My return went into further review on 2/19 which is the date they told me the letter was sent

Today, 3/2 I received the 5071C letter, used idverify.irs.gov website to finish the verify

Now let’s wait

• #4308325
                                                                                                                                                                    DW

@DP I’m in the exact same boat, but if it’s not here by Monday I’m calling to make an appointment to my local IRS office and will verify there. This doesn’t make any sense. Transcripts come faster than these letters

• #4308088
                                                                                                                                                                      DP

I still have not gotten my letter, from the day they say it was sent, we’re on 11 days. After 14 days I can request them to resend it

• #4307626
                                                                                                                                                                        Lynn Texas

I filed on the 21st and it was accepted on the 23rd and then on the 2nd of Feb. It changed to we can not give u any information on your return. I called and verified and now it’s been almost two weeks and still nothing.

• #4307005
                                                                                                                                                                          Jinn

Filed jan 31st accepted same day. Had 1 bar the next day then the next day it disappeared. Called 21 days after not getting redund and lady told me I had a 5071c letter coming n mail for verification. So latter came Feb 25th I called and verified and now wmr and app still says wrong Information please correct and reenter info.. when will I get my money…..

• #4306854
                                                                                                                                                                            DAWN WILLIAMS

Did mine February got accepted feb 26 and im getting that message with topic 152

• #4306810
                                                                                                                                                                              Robert S

It took about 5 days

• #4305967
                                                                                                                                                                                DP

How long did it take to get your letter after you filed? IRS told me they mailed it on the 2/19, here we are on 2/27 nothing in the mail yet. I filed on 1/31

• #4305924
                                                                                                                                                                                  Robert S

So I filed on the 29th of January. Checked that weekend and I had a message. Called on the 14th just to give the system time. When I spoke to someone they informed I’d get a letter in the mail. So I get the letter and tried to verify online, but that didn’t work because I’m on a phone plan with my brother & they couldn’t verify. I called and went thru the process on the 19th and everything verified. Still no updates on WMR just the same msg about we cannot provide info etc.. feel like I’m stuck in limbo. Did anyone else verify? And when did WMR update.

• #4303872
                                                                                                                                                                                    HS

I got my verification letter in the mail yesterday. After waiting on hold for an hour last night. She asked a few questions about my refund, mothers maiden name, fathers name, federal withholding, etc. (these might be different questions for you) There is also a reference number on that letter that helps with Identity.
                                                                                                                                                                                      The woman on the phone told me it can take up to 9 weeks after verification to receive your refund.

I read in other forums that some people have received it back as early as 4 days after Verification.

Hope this information helps.

• #4302802
                                                                                                                                                                                      Acande
                                                                                                                                                                                        @acande25

I hope you get your refund soon ! I had to wait 7 months for mine once I got it I didn’t even care lol

• #4302704
                                                                                                                                                                                        DP

nope this is my first year having to verify

• #4302563
                                                                                                                                                                                          Acande
                                                                                                                                                                                            @acande25

Verification did you verify last year ?

• #4302379
                                                                                                                                                                                            DP

I called today, she said they mailed my verification letter on the 19th, still haven’t gotten it yet

• #4300082
                                                                                                                                                                                              Acande
                                                                                                                                                                                                @acande25

Mine says the the same thing irs told me to check the 27th due to child tax credit hopefully I’ll have an update by then was verified last year I got my refund in September mind y’all I filed in January of 2018

• #4299729
                                                                                                                                                                                                Ashley

Mine still says the same as of this morning i dont know what to do

• #4299460
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thomas Jewell

filed on January 18th all it has said is that there is no info on my refund. i did id verification 3 years ago and havent had an issue since. but last year it said the same thing as this year and i got mine back on the first round of refunds. i have no idea. lol please help

• #4290757
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Delia

On one hand 9001 just means you accessed the return with a secondary ssn. So for those seeing that use the other ssn on your return

• #4290532
                                                                                                                                                                                                      DP

Gandy, no they dont

• #4290506
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Gandy

@DP
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Do your transcripts show review codes by chance?

• #4290494
                                                                                                                                                                                                          DP

An update:

I called the IRS yesterday, it was on the 20th day mark so she told me to call back tomorrow.

I called today

She said my return was received but not posted yet because it required further review, which started on 02/19

I should be getting a letter in the mail within 14 days (hopefully today or tomorrow though i’m thinking)

• #4286877
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ish

EXCATLY SAME THING HERE ! BUT GOOD NEWS, I filed 01/22 accepted 01/23 then next week they couldn’t provide information. Call the IRS & they couldn’t open my file because it wasn’t 21 days . Next day got a letter in the mail. HAD TO GO TO A LOCAL IRS BUILDING to verify my return . Now everything is back to normal could talk up to 9 weeks for processing. I’m waiting for the update Friday night then i should be able to check WMR ! Fingers crossed but I checked my online transcript & it has no record of my return but does have a cycle date of 03/04 . So after the updated I should have processing bar .

• #4286670
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Robert P

*Update so I received a letter from the IRS last week. You will most likely have to ID Verify really simple questions if you have this years return and last year easy to pull up if you e-filed. It’s the actual process of waiting for the letter and getting through to the IRS that will be the killer. Just be patient you should call the irs and verify your getting a letter with the number and ext provided. Hope This Helps!.

• #4286541
                                                                                                                                                                                                                DP

I’m also getting the same thing.

Can not provide any information about my return

Tax topic 152

9001 code

No mail yet, no verification letter yet

• #4282841
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mattie

On the IRS website it says that wmr will not be updated until February 23 2019, hope this helps out! I’m crossing my fingers that it shows something then.

• #4279014
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Nina

I am in the exact same boat. Filed and accepted the same days as you. Same message. No updates since I first lost the one bar and the message with 9001 showed up. Haven’t received any mail from the IRS, so I don’t know what’s up. I also tried requesting transcripts online, but it said they couldn’t find anything for the info I entered, but all of the info was correct, so idk if that just means they haven’t processed my return or what. I should note that this is my first time filing in about a decade.

• #4271776
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      M J

My refund status shown acceptance January 28th, one bar appeared a week later then received this message; Please mention reference number 9001 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.

Refund due Monday the 18th however holiday so the IRS agent informed me that I should expect it on Tuesday the 19th so still patiently waiting and praying it do.

• #4268210
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Rika M

Still the same for me

• #4267413
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kay G

I filled my taxes on 1/31 got accepted the same day. But now i am getting the same message
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            IRS cannot provide any information about your refund . Is this still happening to everyone?

• #4264732
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lisa

1/22 filed
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1/23 accepted
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1/31 Updated to the long message (9001)

2/4 called and was told that a letter was sent out on 1/30 and to verify the information as soon as I get the letter to continue the processing of refund….
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              The guy said to wait 14 days from the 1/30 date before calling again if I don’t receive the letter.

Still no letter as of 2/10 and we have had the same address for 8 years so fingers crossed it will be here Monday!

Just because many people have gotten the 9001 message does not mean all of them are “error” in system some are legitimate need for further action.

• #4264499
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Justine

I filed ours married filing jointly with kids on last Monday 2/4/19 and our federal still hasn’t been deposited but our state was deposited yesterday (California). Oh ya, they both were accepted on Tuesday.

• #4264020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Justine

This message is happening to everyone. I’m sure they’re just overwhelmed after the shutdown.

• #4263238
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  kevinh
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @sprintcupfan88

Same here..filed 1/28 and accepted same day..show as processing 2days later…no says same thing, but if I enter wife’s SS# it shows as processing

• #4263222
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WaitingGame

@ Holly. It’s my experience that just because something happens at one level (meaning state/ federal) it doesn’t necessarily mean it will happen on the other. Have you fled your federal return? If so have you been notified if it’s been accepted? Try not to worry unless you know there’s a reason to. Big words coming from me as I’m panicking about my return because I was accepted 1/22 and still have no information other than the message about processing that I started getting I think 3 days ago. Good luck.

• #4263106
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jibbbjawww

@Robert P
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        They are still processing, I was accepted January 15 and my transcripts just updated last night. My WMR has not updated, but I have heard many people say they received their refund before the tool was updated even. So yes, alott of people have had and do still have the same thing you do. Best wishes.

• #4262613
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dj

Omg read the other post it happened to everyone for about a week.

• #4262605
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Julie

@Robert P

I have had the same message since 1/17. Filed 1/10 accepted 1/14. Many people are reporting the same message and have stated per the IRS it is just a system glitch and refunds are being processed. I sure hope they’re correct.

• #4262596
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Holly

Please help! My state return states that my income can ot be verified right now, and will resume once irs contacts emplyers! Wth??? Anyone? Will this be for my federal as well?

• #4262594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Robert P

No dependents filed through TT. Idk what’s going on.

Viewing 115 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.