Was able to order account transcript, but I am under review?

Home Forums Archives Under Review Was able to order account transcript, but I am under review?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Davidonillinois.
  • Topic Starter
    Kesha

Hi there newbie here. So I called IRS today to cancel my direct deposit (put the wrong account number like an idiot) and the nice IRS lady told me my return was under review. However, I was able to order an account transcript this evening. Does that mean anything?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Davidonillinois

So here is the deal guys and gals – just because you are able to order transcripts does not mean your in the clear I learned this this hard way – you can still be able to order a transcript and be under review or have a problem with getting your refund – as the IRS agent explained to me – transcripts are just a way the IRS keeps record of what had been done to your tax account – good or bad so being able to order them simply means they have processed them – the result could be good or bad – hope this explains it

Maranda

Does it say when you’re under review on WMR or how do you know you’re under review?

Tyty1040x

I was told I was under reviewon Friday2/12. ..but ordered both of account transcripts and return transcripts…as of Sat 2/13..it’s really confusing this year

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.