Walmart Money Card

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Walmart Money Card

• This topic has 19 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by steven.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Hello… I just have a question. I filed my taxes with Taxbrain, and they use SBTPG (Santa Barbara Tax Products Group) they (SBTPG) received my money today and took out the appropriate fees. I still have not received a deposit to my walmart money card. I called the 800 number on the back of my card to see if was still active ( just to be safe I called 3 times) and they all said that my card was still active and there was no problems with my card. So my question is what time does SBTPG transfer money to your bank and what time will it show up? Thank you

Viewing 18 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        steven

Have you checked the information on their official portal which is https://walmaronelogin.com/ ?

KMurph

There was a 10k deposit onto my Wal-Mart card with no issues in 2017.

Staxx Mooney

@deniseey
              Not sure if rejected deposiys was a concwrn for any of you guys due to thw amount.
              Heres am email responsw directly from walmart card:
              Thanks for reaching out. You can deposit up to $50, 000.00 via Direct Deposit. If you’re expecting a tax refund over $8,000 it will not be rejected.

Thanks,

The Email Support Team

Deniseey
                @deniseey

I have a walmart money card is there really a limit to how much can be deposited

GF_Umji
                  @ms90ms90

I used a Walmart money card last year and it wasn’t worth the hassle. The ATM at my local Walmart was out and going to the money center they said they can take out $1,500 a day. Also there is a limit how much can be deposited at once. I forgot what the limit is, you can check their website. Another thing, once the deposit hit, they wanted me to verify my identity and wanted me send them a photo of my ID and said it might take up to a week to verify. Thankfully it only took 30 minutes. Overall it’s better if you go through a bank.

Aaron

Wondering if anyone with a ddd of 3/2 has gotten their return yet, using WMC.

My reund was accepted 02/05/2016

I have my despoit going on my Wal-Mart Money Card and my refund was accepted on 02/05 and wmr said my ddd is scheduled for 02/10 does that mean at midnight tonight ill have my refund on my card? Is that how Wal-Mart money card works?

Laura

I’m worried about WalMart money card will my money be thre on my dad of 2\3

Maritza

And I forgot to add that they hold my refund for 5 weeks while they validated my information….

Maritza

I use the walmart money card once and that was last year the IRS process to my return in one week as usual and then I got a email from walmart money card saying I had to validate my identity which I faxed over a copy of my drivers license and social security card I called them Later that afternoon and they told me it would take 4 to 6 weeks to validate my identity I will never use walmart money card again

mkhan

Walmart card sent my refund back!!now i have to wait for a check in the mail! All their advertisements said get your refund sooner… Not one word about their being a limit for the amount of return!! Anyone know how long it should take to receive paper check?

melissa

Does anyone have a Walmart pay card for employees of Walmart that received their dd OK who filed a joint retuen

moneyman

sup you mfers. i suck the meat, the rod, and the penus

Kristina(253)
                                    @kristinar

received 2/14 DD on 2/14 @ 12:07 am via walmart money card

Anonymous

My deposits never show up until almost 5am central time, so be patient!

Kristina(253)
                                        @kristinar

Also keep in mind that Walmart Money Card is on the west coast so time is PST.

Anonymous

Check a bit after 12am. Mine dd’s never show up exactly at midnight.

Kristina(253)
                                            @kristinar

I have a 2/14 DDD. I will keep you guys posted!

Anonymous

It will show up on the day of your DD at 12am.

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                          • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.