Walmart Money Card – Deposit Early?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Walmart Money Card – Deposit Early?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by NCMama.
  • Topic Starter
    Cheryl F.
      @cherylf

Has anyone this year had your Deposit Early on the Walmart Money Card? I have DDD of 2/13/19 with had no fees taken out by HRB. Wandering if others received their deposit early. Also I had no Credits.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        NCMama

I’ve seen a couple people with the green dot Walmart money card say they haven’t got theirs yet. I hope everything works out. I like it tho, I got my work paycheck 4 days early :)

Geishadoll_43

I used them last year and yes my refund came before my ddd. My ddd was the 22nd and my actual deposit was posted @9:36 p.m. on the 21st.

Pamijo

I used walmart card also and wondering the same thing. Every year previously I used my Netspend card and it was always early. Last year WMR said still processing and I just so happened to check my Netspend card and it was already deposited. My DDD is 2/25/19 so I was hoping for early.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.