VIP Groups

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season VIP Groups

• This topic has 45 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by redacted B.
  • Topic Starter
    Admin
    jemar707
      @jemar707

I am going to test out a feature of the website by letting some users request a Group. They function a little differently than the forums. They can be private and can be moderated by you! You will be in control, and, not us…

In order to request a Group, you need to have a small group of people that want to discuss a specific topic. You will need to nominate someone as the moderator who will be responsible for managing the group. The Group moderator will need to add members at their own discretion. This will require you to be a registered member.

Please let me know here if you would like to start a group.

We will start with 1-2 Test Groups to see if this is something that users like.
      Take a look at some of our existing Public Groups (from the menu) to see how they would function. They aren’t perfect, but they will give you some control and privacy.

Again, this is just a test. We can discontinue and close a group at any time.

EDIT: Someone must volunteer to MODERATE and be responsible for the group. You will need to invite people by browsing the forums and seeking out regular trusted users.

Viewing 44 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        redacted B

Hey mod or admin, I can’t log back in to my account. It won’t send an email to change my password as I can’t remember the one I used. Please help!

MAny thanks!

Rika M

Any groups on ID verify
            Passed my test otp and now I’m waiting for any updates

FINALYTHEREISAGOD

Can I get into the VIP.. This is the registered version of me! I am PATH 20190405 Prcessed 02/11 and my transcripts update last night between 330 am and 7:`14 am to ….. 846 REFUND SENT ! I am so happy to finally have progress and wanna help others along!

sean

J B

@itstime
                I have seen you in other forums.
                We have the same transcript info. Did anyone start a group for our situation yet?

David
                  @david-2

To join in the private ” weekly ” group, you must first register your account here and be logged in.

Then go to https://igotmyrefund.com/groups/weekly/
                  Click to request membership
                  A moderator will then either approve or deny your request.

Christy
                    @clpage86

How do you join the group?

Jeremiah
                      @jerry43302

Yes please. Accepted on 1/22 code 20190505 still processing

Jelly

I would like a invite.

David
                          @david-2

I believe you can view the group ” weekly “.. once registered if not already simply request to join. Then a moderator can approve it.

WillBeas
                            @willbeas

I want in a weekly group as well. really not a biggie it’s almost over

Kim

Please invite to the weekly group. I am losing my mind having to wait this long

thatgirltorie
                                @thatgirltorire

Club 1/28-1/29 please!!

itstime

I want in! SO TIRED OF ALL THE CRAZY POSTS ! i am 20190405 processing 2-11-19 and PATH until 16th followed by the IS PROCESSING!!!!!

David
                                    @david-2

Trying to figure how to invite you @julie

Julie
                                      @juliellen123

I would like to join

unpatiently waiting

If I sign up will I stop getting all the pop up ads on my phone?

Stallion37
                                          @stallion37

I would love to join; actually just requested to join, please accept.

Alwaysimpatientlywaiting
                                            @alwaysimpatientlywaiting

I had 31 people like my comment about a group as well as a handful of others say they wanted it as well so I added the link to the main forum for those to join.

jemar707mod
                                              @jemar707mod

Anyone that said yes I will join, tell me if you wanted the Weekly group. (anyone that didn’t specifically already say so) I will add you to get started.

Admin
                                              jemar707
                                                @jemar707

I’ve created the Weekly Group. I setup David, MSRazorckbackPhD as the Moderators.

We are learning as we go….this is a test.

I added the people who said they were interested in weekly. I am going to delete your comments here so that I know you were added and the people that didn’t clarify a particular group will still be in this convo.

https://igotmyrefund.com/groups/weekly/

Admin
                                                jemar707
                                                  @jemar707

Remember, as a Moderator of a Group… you would set the tone, invite people and generally manage the group. So hopefully someone who doesn’t get their refund and bounce.

Invite and Kick members as you please…

Admin
                                                  jemar707
                                                    @jemar707

Sounds like we are down for a Weekly Group. Does anyone want to volunteer to run it?

Hopefully, you will have some history here as a registered user so we can rule out trolls. lol

David
                                                      @david-2

I would love to start a group based on an individual tax preparer, such as H&R Block in my case, Some others could do TurboTax etc etc.

Becky

I have noticed a ton of weekly’s filed the around 1-23 1-24 PATH that are stuck on generic still processing

MiamiJai

I’m down!

JV

Can I be part of a group that shows we received your refund and it is being processed?! Whoever has one please invite me

Emmy
                                                              @emmy

I’m in

Adrienne Said
                                                                @mrssaid7

Count me in

Denny
                                                                  @denny

I’m down.

CjWilli84
                                                                    @cjw84

Yes i want the group

Tia
                                                                      @loitia

I would like to join

Telly
                                                                        @bellalove

I would like to join

• #4289627
                                                                        Admin
                                                                        jemar707
                                                                          @jemar707

@MaryB (formerly known as Me): I am not sure people would join, you would have to invite them. Also, need someone to head it up and manage.

We will narrow down a few to test.

Let me know if you have enough people to join a Let’s be Friends Group…. of something fun like that.

You could even name it.

• #4289624
                                                                          shar
                                                                            @shareel02

sounds good. let me know if everything will be set up!!

• #4289614
                                                                            MaryB
                                                                              @me-2

It would be nice to have one for off topic conversation, where those who desired could get to know each other more or get advice/answer questions aside from taxes.

• #4289595
                                                                              Bigsexy37
                                                                                @bigsexy37

Sounds good

• #4289585
                                                                                EricksMomInFL
                                                                                  @ericksmominfl

Great idea! I’d love to join.

• #4289582
                                                                                  Onlyme

Good idea I would like to join

• #4289565
                                                                                    mickey m
                                                                                      @mickey-m

Good idea

• #4289559
                                                                                      Admin
                                                                                      jemar707
                                                                                        @jemar707

I need to hear…

“I will moderate a VIP group and I have x number of people right now who want to join”

or

“I will moderate a “Topic Group” and I have x number of people right now who want to join.”

You will have to “troll” the existing topics to find enough people and have a group that would actually be productive.

• #4289532
                                                                                        Itsdreatho
                                                                                          @itsdreatho

Yes I would for being processed 0505 2-18-

2/28-2/29 accepted path actc

• #4289531
                                                                                          Lynn(MO)
                                                                                            @clementine

Great idea!!

• #4289524
                                                                                            Scoutmom1978
                                                                                              @scoutmom1978

Sure!

• #4289513
                                                                                              If only…
                                                                                                @ifonly

Nice idea

• #4289489
                                                                                                Christy

I like that idea. I would like to join one.

Viewing 44 reply threads
                                                                                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.