Updated transcripts

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Updated transcripts

• This topic has 115 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Tina.
  • Topic Starter
    JSM6

I filed 2/12 with TaxAct. GMP still showing processing but transcripts updated this morning with a DDD of 2/22. I filed the 8915-E form as well.

Viewing 112 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tina
          @geniuine

I have received my tax refund and stimulus payments months ago. I’m waiting on unemployment refund, received my transcript today and it has code 290 with $0 for july 26th. So what does this mean because I had taxes taken out of unemployment and do not owe any kind of debt. Just confused why it says $0 for july 26th ? Any help would be appreciated. Thank u

KMS706

My transcript says the following:
            20205302 is what my transcript says and has a date next to it or 1/18/2021 and the amount to the right says $0.00

Velvetzea

That is a stimulus payment

Lainy
                @lainy

filed with TT 2-09-21 accepted 2-12-21
                Transcripts NA since
                transcripts updateed overnight.
                “as of” date went from 2/22 to 3/22.
                W2 or 1099 withholding… 4-15-2021 (followed by a dollar amount)
                credit to your account…4-15-2021 (followed by a dollar amount)
                earned income credit ….4-15-2021 (followed by a dollar amount)
                noticed issued 3-22-2021 $0.00
                additional account actions….3-22-2021 $0.00

WMR no update still processing
                SBTG no update

so…..is 3-22-2021 my DDD???

Stoney5831

@Lainy
                    At the bottom of your transcripts there should a bunch of three digit number codes.
                    Your refund issue is code 846.

thicks
                    @thicks

@Kendra: Not quite.

The last two digits represent the day of processing (not the day of the DD).

01 = Friday
                    02 = Monday
                    03 = Tuesday
                    04 = Wednesday
                    05 = Thursday.

Many are 05, processed on Thursday, reflected on transcript on Friday, with WMR updating on Saturday for a Wednesday DDD.

SB

@crystal

I tried to view my transcripts too and it just keeps trying to load so I think it’s their website

Crystal
                        @crymarie00

So the page that shows the 4 boxes has updated and I can now see 2020 in the Return Transcript and Record of Account Transcript, but when I click on 2020 I just get a loading page and it will not open the transcript. :(

Kendra

1st 4 numbers =year
                          2nd 2 numbers = week of filing (from beginning of tax count down that many weeks 1st week is a Friday or Saturday ) the 9th week from 2/20 is the week of March 7
                          3rd 2numbers day of the week
                          01 Sat or Friday
                          02 Sun
                          03 Mon
                          04 Tue
                          05 Wed

Kmh489

My “as of” day changed for the 3rd time. It was 3/8/21 then updated to 3/15/21 and then updated again last night to 3/22/21. No DDD, no nothing on anything else. Filed Jan 30, accepted 2/12

Tiv

Cycle code 20210805 HELP

Danielle002

@Mag401 did you get yours yet?

thicks
                                  @thicks

@Danielle002: Your DDD follows the TC 846 — 2/26. The As of date doesn’t mean anything to the filer. I have no idea why you didn’t get it, but the IRS WMR would always say to allow your financial institution 3-4 days to credit your account.

Danielle002

Ok so i have a question guys? My account transcript has a “AS OF” date of: 3/8/21. But i also have 846 date next to 846 says 2/26/21. Which one is my ddd? That was yesterdays date and i checked my account and nothing has been deposited i use hrb emerald card loan will be taken out also fees.

Missandy

I don’t even have a cycle code. Accepted 2/13 no movement on anything.

As of date 2/22, the only difference I see is part of my new address on my transcript.

Wage says no record of return filed…..

K Serrano

I just filed on 2/23 my transcript shows same cycle code and a date of 3/15 but no dollar amount. My return was accepted on 2/23 but I have yet to show it approved and processing via Where’s my refund. I e-filed vi taxact. Have used them for over 10 years, never an issue and I always get my refund within 21 days. Hope this helps!

thicks
                                          @thicks

@The Browns: It means your return was processed on Thursday of the 8th week of the tax processing year (yesterday).

[quote quote=4460967]Cycle Code 20210805 ?

What does this mean?[/quote]

The Browns

Cycle Code 20210805 ?

What does this mean?

Chris

Update.

2/12 accepted
                                              All child credits
                                              Filed turbo tax
                                              DD of 3/3 showing.

No update on WMR just processing

Jana

Filed Feb 6th
                                                Accepted Feb 10th
                                                Still no movement on WMR or transcripts🤦🏽‍♀️ I have EITC. Contacted the IRS they said they can’t see anything until after my 21 days which is March 3rd. Hopefully I get an update tomorrow but do updates even happen on Saturday’s??? This is so frustrating!!!!

Chris

Accepted 2/12
                                                  WMR shows processing.
                                                  Can view transcripts but where on transcripts does it show a code and date?

CaDad21

Filed 2/12
                                                    Accepted 2/12
                                                    WMR 1 – Bar

NO trasncripts!!!!! What is going on? Shouldnt i have a transcript after 2 weeks?

Dee Dee

Stressed2021 same here filed with TT 1/26 accepted IRS 2/12 N/A on transcripts paid upfront fees

Kay

I got a 150 code a cycle code but amount says 0 anyone know what that is

Velvetzea

No transcript updates or movement here either

Filed 1/26 TT
                                                          accepted 2/11

EITC
                                                          EC
                                                          ACTC

lookback

Mag401

Return accepted 2/13 with HR Block Emerald card
                                                            846 DDD 2/26 but woke up and nothing.

RayC
                                                              @rayman70

I filed the same way last year and had an as of date of 2/22. Looks like its gonna be an extra 2 week wait. UNREAL.

RayC
                                                                @rayman70

I’m a pather, accepted 2/11…still n/a on transripts…no movement. Never have I seen it take this many days to at least get my transcripts updated and have an as of date. This is the slowest I have ever seen. I filed on 1/25. This is bloody ridiculous. The returns we filed are very basic,simple. No reason for them to take this long whatsoever.

Jay86

Accepted 2/12 and have not seen any update whatsoever (my wife and I claim EITC but no CTC).
                                                                  Transcripts still reading the ubiquitous ‘no record of tax return’; WMR still showing a single bar. I am indulging a vague hope that my transcripts update Saturday morning and reflect a DDD of the following Wednesday.

Dyna5ty

My transcripts updated last week with the two credits, but nothing else. I didn’t even get the code of “notice issued” when I got the stimulus info in the mail. No update today

Monica

My 21 days is up next week as i received an email stating my return was accepted on the 13th of Feb. WMR from what i hear is useless and has me at one bar, being processed. My transcripts have “NA” for both top and the bottom, account transcript has nothing but stimulus information. I really have no clue whether i am weekly as there is no cycle listed. Ultimately i am blind to what is going on.

mbwilks
                                                                        @mwilks68

Filed 02/10 Accepted 02/12, Just checked transcripts and they updated this morning 846 code DD 03/03

• #4460710
                                                                        Alli
                                                                          @allibee

Accepted 2/12. Just checked and still no updates on transcripts.

• #4460692
                                                                          Libby70

@stressed2021 I’m in this exact situation. No update to transcripts, filed TT and accepted 2/12. My partner got theirs but mine is still processing I’m so stressed out waiting.

• #4460658
                                                                            Stressed2021

Filed 2/1
                                                                              Accepted 2/12
                                                                              Transcripts still read N/A. Filed with TurboTax and still no update even though I have tax topic 152 on WMR. Anyone else in this situation?

• #4460648
                                                                              CashCow02021

I was accepted 2/10 and have been waiting weeks for movement on my return. I have two credits; eitc is one of them. This morning my transcripts updated and I see that my refund has a DDD of 03/03. Any of you early filers that still have your bars and tax code 152 on wmr just hold tight. The wmr site updated for me as well saying it would provide a date when available. Best luck to you

• #4460251
                                                                                Becca

Filed 2-14 accepted 2-15. Was able to access my return transcript today. Code 846 says refund issued 3-2-2021 cycle number is 20210804. I claimed the EITC and ACTC. Keeping my fingers crossed!

• #4459785
                                                                                  frankiebleyes

Just signed on to check online transcript new form came up regarding rebate credit. I had received both of mine so couldn’t make heads or tails out of this new form. Next checked transcript still N?A on both 2020 accounts. And of course wmr no movement. Wondering what this new form is? Anyone else get it when they signed on to view transcript and will it effect our refunds.

• #4459444
                                                                                    Miller

My irs app never updated but I had 846 code on transcripts for today February 24, and got my money today. The IRS app still isn’t updated.

• #4458985
                                                                                      C_lynn

Filed 02/10
                                                                                        Accepted 02/12
                                                                                        WMR still at 1 bar
                                                                                        EITC
                                                                                        I am unable to look at transcripts sop feel in the dark this year…Any advice?

• #4458244
                                                                                        Proudmama385
                                                                                          @proudmama385

Filed and accept: both between 2/18 or 2/19
                                                                                          Transcript updated: 2/23
                                                                                          DDD: 2/26/21

• #4458213
                                                                                          BLP

Did you just update to that Dwayne??

• #4458207
                                                                                            dwayne

Filed 2/12 through Credit Karma. Accepted 2/14
                                                                                              EITC & ACTC. PATH
                                                                                              Cycle 20210704
                                                                                              Code 846 with a date of 02-23-2021

So excited hope to wake up to some much needed money in my account.

• #4457650
                                                                                              thicks
                                                                                                @thicks

Actually:

01=Friday
                                                                                                02=Monday
                                                                                                03=Tuesday
                                                                                                04=Wednesday
                                                                                                05=Thursday.

The IRS processing week begins Friday and ends Thursday.

• #4457541
                                                                                                FLGirl

My cycle code on my return transcript is 20210703 and I have a DD of 2/22/21. Not sure what the code means, can anyone explain?

Melissa – the 20210703 is the cycle number 2021 = year 07=Week in filing(week starting on 2/20 – IRS weeks I believe are Sat-Fri) and the 03= day of the week for your deposit 03=Monday. SO transcript code 02210703 = 02/22/2021
                                                                                                  01=Sat
                                                                                                  02=Sun
                                                                                                  03=Mon
                                                                                                  04=Tues etc….

• #4455773
                                                                                                  Jaybird

Filed2/10
                                                                                                    Accepted 2/13 pather
                                                                                                    Transcripts updated 2/18 show updated address and credits. No 846 just a 970 code at the bottom processing date of 3/8
                                                                                                    I guess I have to wait?

• #4455770
                                                                                                    Melissa
                                                                                                      @mlssa33428

My cycle code on my return transcript is 20210703 and I have a DD of 2/22/21. Not sure what the code means, can anyone explain?

• #4455347
                                                                                                      PinkPather

Bluebird deposit hit 40 minutes ago. 846 issue date 2/23

• #4455342
                                                                                                        Alyssa Mai

Sbgt

• #4455341
                                                                                                          Alyssa Mai

Thank you. I didn’t get an advance but I paid the fee so I can amend it if needed easily. Earlier I checked the sgtb site and it said not received yet and now it won’t let me look at all can it kick you out?

• #4455340
                                                                                                            Skittlezzz
                                                                                                              @skittlez27

Thanks Trista!
                                                                                                              Alyssa I filed for free with Turbo Tax. No advance.

• #4455335
                                                                                                              Alyssa Mai

Skittles did you file free or pay fees upfront? Wondering cause I’m having fees taken out. Thank you

• #4455327
                                                                                                                Trista
                                                                                                                  @trista

[quote quote=4455326]My deposit just hit my account. Ddd was 2/23 on transcripts! Filed with TT on 2/10 accepted 2/12 PATH. No advance[/quote]

CONGRATS!!!!

• #4455326
                                                                                                                  Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                    @skittlez27

My deposit just hit my account. Ddd was 2/23 on transcripts! Filed with TT on 2/10 accepted 2/12 PATH. No advance

• #4455298
                                                                                                                    PinkPather

@Margo
                                                                                                                      Totally normal
                                                                                                                      Hang tight

• #4455295
                                                                                                                      Trista
                                                                                                                        @trista

@King627909 @tswan20 and @balanor have all gotten 846 codes on their Transcripts, and also seen a credit to their bank accounts or cards! This is great news for everyone!

Congrats to you all

• #4455270
                                                                                                                        Brittany
                                                                                                                          @brittlane08

I filed taxslayer on 1/18, federal was recieved 2/13, WMR still stalled at 1 bar. I claimed credit and stimulus It still says N/A under return transcript & record of account transcript for 2020 but account and wage & income is there for 2020. My cycle code was 290 Additional tax assessed 20201605 on 05-04-2020 and different cycle code 290 Additional tax assessed 20205302 on 01-18-2021. Any assistance?

• #4455268
                                                                                                                          JC

Yeah, mine says that as well….

• #4455267
                                                                                                                            Nicki

Filed 2/13 with turbo tax. Claimed child tax credit but no eitc. Accepted 2/14. WMR still at one bar but tax transcript updated todat to 846 refund issued 2/23/21. Praying this is all good…my husband has been audited 3 years in a row.

• #4455260
                                                                                                                              Margo Singer

I am in a similar boat as most but my wage transcript just updated 02/18 and it says “No record of return filed”

Filed 2/1 TT
                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                WMR shows 1 bar and accepted same with TT

Return transcripts for 2020 are n/a.

Has any one experienced a wage transcript saying no record of return filed??

• #4455243
                                                                                                                                Jc

Same boat here, a bit frustrating waiting on those Transcripts….

Efiled 1/19 TT
                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/10(supposedly test batch)
                                                                                                                                  WMR 1 bar
                                                                                                                                  Transcripts only show stimulus and the other 2 show N/A

Don’t know about the daily or weekly updates.

• #4455232
                                                                                                                                  SuperDaveAL
                                                                                                                                    @dsellars

[quote quote=4455216]Filed TT 1/30/21
                                                                                                                                    Accepted: 2/11/21
                                                                                                                                    WMR: 1 bar
                                                                                                                                    Transcripts: N/A on both Return fields and 2020 on Account and Wages/<span id=”IL_AD1″ class=”IL_AD”>Income</span> blank. – no updates as of 2/18/21 245p

2019 Tax Cycle Code: 20200705[/quote]

As bad as that sucks, you’ve made me feel better to know I’m not the only one accepted on 2/11 in this same boat!

• #4455229
                                                                                                                                    Blackminded4real

Where do you check for transcripts? IRS site?

• #4455216
                                                                                                                                      SandraA
                                                                                                                                        @sla921

Filed TT 1/30/21
                                                                                                                                        Accepted: 2/11/21
                                                                                                                                        WMR: 1 bar
                                                                                                                                        Transcripts: N/A on both Return fields and 2020 on Account and Wages/Income blank. – no updates as of 2/18/21 245p

2019 Tax Cycle Code: 20200705

• #4455206
                                                                                                                                        Kalikat

Just checked my transcript and got a date of 2/22 and I have both credits. Filed 2/3 and accepted 2/12 wmr showing just one bar but it always updates at the last minute for me

• #4455198
                                                                                                                                          Jay
                                                                                                                                            @jay818

I filed on 2/1/21
                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/12/21
                                                                                                                                            WMR showed 1 bar on 2/17/21
                                                                                                                                            ACTC EIC and Recovery Rebate

N/A for 2020 on Acct and Return transcripts
                                                                                                                                            Wage hasn’t populated yet

I’ve never seen stimulus on my transcripts although I received the 1st one but was apart of the TT issue and didn’t receive the 2nd.

Did anyone who was accepted and experienced a lag on WMR have an update on their transcripts? And if so, when did WMR go to 1 bar for you?

• #4455138
                                                                                                                                            PinkPather

@turkwood
                                                                                                                                              My cycle code is 20210704
                                                                                                                                              846 issue date 2/23
                                                                                                                                              I’m usually a weekly, but I have been a daily in the past. Guess I’m a daily this year.

• #4455133
                                                                                                                                              Shell

@dsellars

Same. I filed 01/23 accepted 02/11, married filed joint. Still N/A, one bar on WMR, no movement. 😭 Hopefully we’ll see something tonight/Friday morning.

• #4455119
                                                                                                                                                Heythere

@Mike Thanks! I usually only check in the morning, but it seems like they are updating throughout the day this year.

• #4455114
                                                                                                                                                  Bee
                                                                                                                                                    @bumblebee

Filed 1/18
                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/9
                                                                                                                                                    Turbo Tax Advance 2/9
                                                                                                                                                    As of Date 3/1/21

Transcripts updated today 2/18
                                                                                                                                                    Cycle Code 20210605
                                                                                                                                                    DDD 2/23

• #4455113
                                                                                                                                                    Mike

@heythere they had website issues around the same time yesterday.

• #4455110
                                                                                                                                                      Heythere

I was able to check my transcripts this morning but now when I try to log in it keeps telling me there is a technical error to try back later. Could this mean they are working on it? Also, are the transcripts updating throughout the day all day? I thought they only updated once in the morning….

• #4455107
                                                                                                                                                        Ryan

Filed 1/26 accepted 2/12, pather.

Nothing yet.

What time do transcripts update?

• #4455101
                                                                                                                                                          Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                                                            @skittlez27

Checked transcripts they just updated with cycle code 20210704 and 846 code of 2/23 !!! Yayyyy. This is the fastest I’ve ever seen. So excited. Filed 2/10 accepted 2/12 PATH WMR still shows 1 bar and processing lol

• #4455100
                                                                                                                                                            Maskjerly

Filed 01/26
                                                                                                                                                              Accepted on WMR with 1 bar morning of 2/11.

Account transcript showing 846 code with DDD of 2/2/2021 as of yesterday. Cycle code 20210703.
                                                                                                                                                              WMR still showing 1 bar.

• #4455087
                                                                                                                                                              GaMom2

@turkwood my cycle code is 20210703.

• #4455076
                                                                                                                                                                Buttercup

@Amy, I’m unable to see my transcripts because I don’t have the same phone number as last year, but I filed on the 14th as well and it was accepted at 11:42pm, I’m hoping that I’m in the batch with you with a ddd of 2/23/2021, I normally get my taxes a week after filing.

• #4455075
                                                                                                                                                                  turkwood

can everyone posting a 846 please include you cycle code? thx

• #4455074
                                                                                                                                                                    Amy

Updated transcript this morning.
                                                                                                                                                                      Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted on WMR with 1 bar morning of 2/14.

Account transcript showing 846 code with DDD of 2/23/2021 as of today.
                                                                                                                                                                      WMR still showing 1 bar.

• #4455067
                                                                                                                                                                      SuperDaveAL
                                                                                                                                                                        @dsellars

Filed TT 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                        1 bar on WMR (duh).
                                                                                                                                                                        N/A on the transcripts that count
                                                                                                                                                                        Nothing but stimulus showing on the Account Transcript (of course).

A bit frustrating, but a bit encouraging seeing folks who were accepted after the start of the season already seeing transcripts, DDD, and in some cases their DD. Trying to hang in there!

• #4455053
                                                                                                                                                                        TexasSingle

I think those with turbo tax and fees being taken out from SBTG will not see it hit till the day off. Seems like SBTG holds till the day before if I remember right.

• #4455050
                                                                                                                                                                          cami

the top 2 areas that have N/A is where you want to look…when the 2020 pops up…they are working on your return. Mine popped up the 2020 around 1am and then the account transcript on bottom left reflected a 846 issue date around 6am.

• #4455039
                                                                                                                                                                            CooperLola1
                                                                                                                                                                              @cooperlola1

Accessed my transcripts, and the 2 bottom options both show 2020, and the two top options say N/A.

Is this normal? Does the fact the two bottom options have 2020 clickable links mean anything?

I filed 2/11 and was accepted 2/12. Filed with TaxSlayer. I’ve always got my refund pretty quickly, just wanted to see if this is normal for the transcripts?

• #4454935
                                                                                                                                                                              m0rningskye

My transcript updated this morning!

Pather filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                DD 2/23!

• #4454927
                                                                                                                                                                                Shane
                                                                                                                                                                                  @balanor

DDD of 2/18 and hit my BBVA bank by 5 am on that date. Not sure of exact time
                                                                                                                                                                                  Hope this helps some..

WMR still shows 1 bar. Transcripts > WMR… Period

• #4454870
                                                                                                                                                                                  Darling68467

This is the first year that I was accepted on the 12th and did shows the 22nd. Very fast turn around. Will see once deposit hits. WMR is not updated as of yet, still on one bar.

• #4454805
                                                                                                                                                                                    tswan20
                                                                                                                                                                                      @tswan20

My refund hit my serve card at 7:09 pm

• #4454799
                                                                                                                                                                                      Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                                                                                        @skittlez27

No update for me but I’m always a weekly. Filed 2/10 accepted 2/12. 1 bar, 152. No PATH. Still hopeful I’ll get my refund before my birthday as usual which is the 27th. 🙏

• #4454795
                                                                                                                                                                                        Brandi

Anyone get a ddd 2/24

• #4454785
                                                                                                                                                                                          GaMomTwo

I filed 1/30 was accepted late on 2/11. Transcript shows DDD 2/22. The IRS has been working hard to get these out this year. This is the fastest I’ve ever received a refund.

• #4454758
                                                                                                                                                                                            Steph

Dang it a ddd of 2/19/21?? Sorry

• #4454757
                                                                                                                                                                                              Steph

Has anyone gotten a red of 2/19/21? I have eitc and 4 kids. And my transcripts say that date.

• #4454742
                                                                                                                                                                                                LadyNC

Flied 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Resubmitted on 2/6

Accepted 2/11

Wmr showed file 2/12

No transcript update . I normally update Friday/Saturday

• #4454722
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lisa

I was finally able to pull my transcripts. I got 2/22

• #4454691
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shane
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @balanor

I have a DD of tomorrow… we shall see.

• #4454689
                                                                                                                                                                                                      boolittlek

Filed 2/4 (H&R Block software)
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/13

I was getting error messages all afternoon, but I was finally able to view my transcripts about 20 minutes ago. It looks like my refund should post on 2/22.

• #4454619
                                                                                                                                                                                                        King627909

Filed 1/24 accepted 2/12 early morning… transcripts available this morning with 2/22 ddd… payment is pending in my account with post date of 2/22 truliant federal credit union

• #4454618
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dru
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @druu

Wow awesome

• #4454617
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jeangrey18

@King627909 congrats! When were you accepted?

• #4454615
                                                                                                                                                                                                              King627909

Payment is pending in my account!!!!!!

• #4454608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lisa

I can see my 2020 transcripts for the first time. They updated sometime today. As of late last night it still said n/a. I’m usually a weekly so was a very pleasant surprise to see the update. I can’t load my ftranscripts. The site keeps timing out, but at least it doesn’t say n/a anymore.

I was accepted on 2/11 Used Tax Slayer

• #4454594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mindy Marrero
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mmarrero08

Anyone here that has a DDD use the look back credit?

• #4454574
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tex

Amanda…Mine are N/A as well. Go figure :/

• #4454570
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amanda
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @virgogirly36

I was able to get in….. Still have N/A for my 2020 transcripts. booooo

• #4454555
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        TNT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @tnt515

Also go the 2/22 deposit date, should be expect that to be the actual DD date or could it possibly be this week? Don’t have Chime.

• #4454537
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jed

cant wait for them to finally load and be disappointed that they havent updated yet!

• #4454536
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amanda
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @virgogirly36

I cant get in either. Maybe its just overloaded with people trying to access.

• #4454532
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tasha L

Yep same here. Told me it had trouble loading my info to please try later….

• #4454526
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @rayman70

I think the transcripts are being updated now. I cannot get to the page.

• #4454523
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  King627909

Thank you! Everyone hang in there!!!

• #4454518
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @willbeas

Congrats bro

• #4454514
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      King627909

Updated transcripts!!!

Filed 1/24 TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Paid fee upfront
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/11

Transcripts says refund issued 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cycle 20210703 date 3/8/21

• #4454511
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @willbeas

In previous years updating transcripts throughout the day meant wmr updated overnight to reflect what you all are seeing….congrats to you all..the wait is nearing an end.

• #4454506
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kgwinn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kgwinn

I filed on 1/29, accepted 2/11. Transcripts updated this morning with DDD os 2/22 as well.

• #4454501
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            GoFigure

Congratulations!! 🥳

Viewing 112 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.